[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck people expect from hormones, seriously?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: mentalilness.jpg (195KB, 1702x1337px) Image search: [Google]
mentalilness.jpg
195KB, 1702x1337px
this is mental illness at its best. I read some comments on reddit that make me puke. I fucking hate these people going around claiming that HRT does magic. What, what on earth do they expect HRT to do? It is absurd. One said "welcome to a whole new world" another one said that he took hormones like a drug addict. Seriously?
>>
>>8710976
i accidentally took hrt like that (in one gulp) and had severe vomiting for the entire night and next day.
>>
reddit hons are the worst, askTG is basically susans tier
>>
let them have their fun, why does this bother you so much?
>>
>>8710992
because they are giving false hopes to people, that is why. It infuriates me to no end. Hormones are shit, they don't do shit, no matter for how long you take them
>>
>>8710976
>36
>29
>34
>28
>41
>>
>>8711062
All hope is false. We only live about 70 years if we're lucky, why spend it fighting
>>
>>8710988
So is this board.
>>
>>8711067
I do not understand
>>
>>8711071
at least there are young hons here, nothing worse than the 40 year old men
>>
>>8711103
>checks her calendar
>yup, the early 70s are greater than 40 years ago
>continue posting, wondering what the hell is wrong with the other 40 year olds (or maybe whats wrong with me, I suppose)
>>
>>8711062
sorry you're a hon I guess. should have started earlier
>>
>>8711082
it's their ages retard
>>
>>8710976
>Look at this one weird tranny! That proves they're all mentally ill, right?
>>
>>8711062
this is literally untrue. Are you trans yourself? If so your E1:E2 ratio might be off
>>
BLHRT is funny
>>
>>8712054
no
>>
>>8711062
did you start at 30 or something?
>>
>>8712043
?
>>
File: 1486577413650.jpg (799KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486577413650.jpg
799KB, 1080x1080px
>>8712043
>>8711067

Don't waste your time trying to explain this to this guy He's an autist from /pol/ and wastes most of his day browsing tranny reddits and other hon places to prove his point.

Nigga is obsessed with this tranny shit, probably has a couple of folders filled with trannies and hons.
>>
I can imagine those guys being hons
>>
>>8712740
Theyre almost all late 20's+ and started hrt this year. They are.
>>
>>8711149
I hate when trannies go out of their way to refer to themselves as her, it seems so desperate
>>
>>8712485
>Nigga is obsessed with this tranny shit,
Repressor.
>>
>>8710976
Y'ALL A BUNCH OF REPULSIVE DELUSIONAL FAGGOTS WHO LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT SOME MAGICAL PILL IS GOING TO TRANSFORM YOU INTO A WOMAN. HORMONES ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE YOUR BONE STRUCTURE, YOU STUPID FAGGOTS. LOOK AT NICOLE AND JAZZ WHO HAVE MANLY FACES DESPITE STARTING HORMONES VERY EARLY. YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID AND DELUSIONAL, GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID IT IS NOT FUNNY. YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION
>>
>>8713583
thamks for clearing that up, im convinced
>>
File: skull-man.png (1MB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
skull-man.png
1MB, 900x1600px
>>8713583
An example being pic related, btw.
>>
>>8711103
As the resident 40 year old hon I think hrt helped me and I don't feel super gross and crazy. In fact I am almost a non Hon these days
>>
>>8713613

congrats friend
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.