[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do trannies get ugly girl treatment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (12KB, 399x126px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 399x126px
mtfs of course
Example of ugly girl treatment: http://www.worldlifestyle.com/relationships/woman-s-eye-opening-letter-shows-how-badly-ugly-women-are-treated-at-clubs

When we got to the club, we got a nasty surprise. We had been told that tonight there was no cover charge for girls, and so none of us had brought much cash on our person. Well, our info was wrong. […]

When we got to the door and found this out, a group of guys behind us volunteered to help us out. They each forked over a couple of bucks to cover my friends, but not one of them offered to cover me. One by one my friends were let in and they waited on the other side of the door until everyone got through.

The guys were doing everything to avoid eye contact with me. They were looking at the ground, the street, pretending to look through their wallets for cash to cover one more girl. It was so painfully obvious that I felt like just going home. Luckily, my friend with the extra cash covered me so I was allowed in.”
>>
“There was a photographer going around the club. […] He got to our group, and literally circled us several times, taking several pics from different angles. I was kind of psyched about this, so I did my best to look like I was having a good time, made sure he could snap me at my best.

But after a while I realized he wasn’t circling us to get our best angles. He was trying to get a frame without ME. If I moved closer to the center of the group, for instance, he would tilt his camera a little the other way. I couldn’t believe it until finally, he actually came up to me and asked me to get out of the shot.

I felt so ugly right then. For all the effort I had put into looking and feeling good that night, it seemed like it just didn’t matter. So the night ends with me leaving the club. My friend with the bf at home who was dancing with me left with me so I wouldn’t be alone. The rest of my girl friends didn’t notice what had happened with the photographer, so when they asked me where I was going I just told them I was tired and wanted to go home. And since I wasn’t leaving alone, they let me.”
>>
> Do trannies get ugly girl treatment?
If they're ugly.
>>
>>8710918
A non-passing tranny gets worse than ugly girl treatment.

An ugly girl might be left out sometimes but is still treated as a fellow girl by other women.

A non-passing tranny or even a passing tranny who isn't stealth will never be treated the same by cis women and will often be treated as a non-woman and excluded from any female-specific chat or trips done by cis girls.
>>
>>8710943
i have never seen a really passable tranny. Never
>>
>>8710918
>Do trannies get ugly girl treatment?
some do some dont
>>
Trannies lack self awareness. They think they pass when they don't
>>
I'm exactly the type of person you are OP

It fucking sucks and it's easy to fall down a dark hole really quick.

But life doesn't all consist of instances where you don't feel good enough. There are plenty of moments outside moments like those where you can touch bliss without even thinking about whether you're good enough or not.

And those are the moments I live for. As an ugly trans girl
>>
>>8711304
I'll be your bf if you want anon. From the definitions I've heard of "chaser" I am gladly not one.

I'm ugly too, but I have muscles. Unless ofcourse you don't like any of that.
>>
>>8710943
>An ugly girl might be left out sometimes but is still treated as a fellow girl by other women.
lol no we get ignored and bullied by other women worse than men
>>
>>8710918
only the hons
>>
>>8710918
>ugly girl treatment

no they get unpassable ugly hon treatment which is something much worse
>>
File: hondancing.jpg (113KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
hondancing.jpg
113KB, 960x540px
>>8710918
>>8710919
kek dancing hons. gets me every time
>>
File: received_1885414848374824.jpg (76KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1885414848374824.jpg
76KB, 735x960px
>>8711090
I want you to think about what passing is, and then re read what you wrote there anon. How the fuckwould you know if they were passing or not that's the whole fucking point you stupid mother fucker that made me laugh at how stupid that comment was and how often people say it. Jesus tapdancing christ. Some people can't even logic.
>>
>>8711657
maybe he meant that he has never seen a passable tranny in the passing threads, or youtube videos, or photos
>>
>>8711526
Is this their mating ritual...? And why the fuck are there two kids there?
>>
>>8710919
>My friend with the bf at home who was dancing with me left with me so I wouldn’t be alone.

don't burden your friends with your ugly ass and shitty self esteem

t. ugly
>>
>>8711709
no, only one person is a hon. its some sort of women dancing dunno, but the point is, that hon stands out

this is the image repeated every time a tranny hon goes dancing to female spaces, delusionaly thinking it's passing and getting the ugly girl treatment
>>
>>8711871
Well why was there a woman-only dance in the first place?
>>
>>8711876
because its ok if women do this, it's only wrong if gay men don't want women in their clubs etc
>>
>>8711883
why is that?
>>
>>8711871
>it
don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>8711876
>>8711889

anon you are asking questions like a 7 year old kid, it's so cute, let me be your mommy(male)
>>
>>8711090
>i have never seen a really passable tranny
I have never heard a mute person. I have never smelled an odourless fart.

You don't see the ones that pass, retard. That's the fucking point.
>>
>>8711674
if you know someone is trans you will notice things you wouldn't otherwise.
If I showed you a picture of a cis girl and told you she was trans, and asked you to tell me her clockable features, £10 says you'd come up with some.
>>
>>8712063
Trans confirmation bias is real, and it's why r/transpassing and /passgen/ don't really represent irl
>>
>>8711657
you twisted, sick, mongoloid piece of shit, I have gone to meetings and tranny clubs and met several trannies who claim to be passable and almost stealth and I was lauthing inside and biting my tongue. Trannies have no self awareness
>>
>>8712057
no, you stupid piece of shit, I have seen many who thought they passed (they talked about period, miscarriage and "us women") and they were obvious. Even the tranny kids are fucking obvious, you stupid piece of shit. I see trannies all the time and they think they pass.
>>
>>8712063
pictures don't mean shit. Even a hon can look passable in pictures. It is in real life that you have to evaluate things.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.