[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Jewish people be allowed in LGBT spaces?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: kikess.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
kikess.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
Should Jewish people be allowed in LGBT spaces?
>>
File: 1501190697943.png (2MB, 1714x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1501190697943.png
2MB, 1714x1198px
>>8710759
No.
>>
Reminder that mutilating the feminine penises of trannies who need that material for SRS is a transphobic hate crime.
>>
>>8710759

Aer they LGBTQ+?
if they are, then no; otherwise sure
>>
>>8710759
nein
>>
>>8710759
Jews took over the NAACP until the nigs told them to fuck off, we don't need that.
>>
>>8710759
Absolutely, they are ethnically queer. All the nazi bastards aroun will get all fanatical about whether they're "european askenazi khazar commie polacks" or whether they're "moorish blood drinking shekel-obsessed semites", just becuase they can't accept that jews combine the strongest, most progressive aspect of each of those just described characters.
>>
>>8710977
>Hi my name is Schlomo Rabinowitz I'm a Germano-Slavic European from Poland and I'm a hardline zionist because God promised us a homeland in the desert where we should live but I'm also an atheist and I live in NYC and I'm a pure Semite stop oppressing me you white cunt
Jews are the most schizophrenic creatures this planet has ever shat out.
>>
No. Fuck kikes. They claim they are our allies whilst back-stabbing us with mass Muslim immigration and making us look degenerate through (((NGOs))). Read Kevin Macdonald: The Jews don't give a shit about us. They see us as pawns whom they will unflinchingly sacrifice as soon as they believe we are of no use for The Tribe.
>>
>>8711012
100% agreed, but the exact same thing can be said of women. It makes sense as the Jews are the most feminized, cucked ethnicity that exists.
>>
>>8710759
Of course we belong, we've been the biggest voice sense the 1960's given our secular and radical politics in the post WWII political landscape.
>>
File: jew screeching.gif (416KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
jew screeching.gif
416KB, 499x374px
>>8711036
>of course we belong
>>
>>8710759
No, since freedom of religion would say that then we must let the muslims in.
>>
>>8711040
Jelly much. Jews made it possible for you to exist openly. Be grateful.
>>
>>8711025

Married women are actually quite conservative.
>>
>>8711057

Dr. MacDonald claims a Darwinian Anglo-Saxon culture are have eventually become tolerant of homosexuality without Jewish influence (Chap. 6 of Culture of Critique).
>>
>>8711057
We shouldn't exist openly. I know I don't, nobody knows I'm gay.
>>
>>8711060
Even Andrea Dworkin was married, means nothing.
>>
>>8711083

Can't argue with statistics, bruh.
>>
>>8711112
How do you measure how conservative they are? And don't say shit like "voting Republican" because that means literally nothing.
>>
>>8711121
>How can you tell if something is dead? And don't say shit like "it's visibly rotting/stationary for long periods of time/has no heartbeat/isn't breathing/smells like death" because that means literally nothing
>>
>>8711077
False though
>>8711078
You aren't going to be killed when you are out or outed because of us you fool.
>>
File: march of jewry.jpg (945KB, 2880x2210px) Image search: [Google]
march of jewry.jpg
945KB, 2880x2210px
>>8711121
>voting for one of the most pro-zionist parties outside of Israel itself is the conservative position
Nope. Most American Republicans are full on shabbos goyim. And so are the Democrats for that matter.

>>8711160
Nobody should be out, Chaim.
>>
Yes. But do we really need "LGBT spaces"?
>>
>>8710759
Judaism is responsible for homophobia in the modern world. If they didn't keep the traditions of gay bashing the ancient Zoroastrians created alive then homophobia would be as dead as Zoroastrianism. Without the Jews there would only be around 200K homophobes in the world and none of them hold positions of power in any major country. Don't let them in until they and their Christian and Islamic buddies clean up their mess
>>
"And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them" Leviticus 20:13

Jews want gay people dead just as much as Muslims and Christians do, so keep the bastards as far away from LGBT folk as possible
>>
>>8711543
Jews are amongst the least religious in the country.
>>
>>8711176
what is homophobia in non-western honor cultures?
>>
>>8711739
They are also the least human in the world.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.