[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/clg/ - Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 65

File: nak3srnKTR1tg69bio1_1280.jpg (178KB, 990x566px) Image search: [Google]
nak3srnKTR1tg69bio1_1280.jpg
178KB, 990x566px
>>
>>8710219
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5R6szg8UJc
>>
Fuck, forgot the link to the last thread.
>>8701935

Guess I'm fired now from future OP duties.
>>
>>8710251
You shall post boobs for forgiveness now, that's the rule.
>>
>>8710251
Nah, you'll just be reprimanded and forced into servitude of a woman of our choosing
>>
File: scarlett-johansson-leak.jpg (83KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
scarlett-johansson-leak.jpg
83KB, 479x640px
>>8710283
Good thing for me you didn't specify who's boobs.
>>8710285
Depends on who you choose.
>>
>>8710285
not OP but
>tfw will never get disciplined by a tall,strong woman for misbehaving (on purpose)
>>
How do you feel about japanese fashion? (lolita and the like) Would you turn down a girl who wears it?
>am a lesbian gull from /cgl/ and wondering your stance on jfash and if i'll ever find a gf that doesn't think i'm a total weirdo
>>
>>8710388
Depending on the style I guess.
>>
>>8710388
I wouldn't have a problem with it but I'm not single. We have a fair number of weebs here though well, they tend to be autistic and not into fashion so I don't know how they'd react.
>>
>>8710402
am usually like in pic related, or even in pastels occasionally, no prints though.
Unfortunately I'm 5"3 and tend to look/sound younger due to genetics (not 16yo tier either but y'know) and I feel like that + the frilly shit might be a turnoff for lots of girls.
And if you're wondering I'm absolutely not into ageplay.
>>
>>8710442
Oh,that's pretty cool. I'm autistic as well anyway. It's quite reassuring to know I'm not the only weird weeb here.
>>
>>8710388
I'm ok with it as long as you're not fat or a drama bitch and the clothes fit you.

>>8710402
What is this called? Ouji? I would wear that but I'm not a cute Japanese girl with a hime cut.
>>
>>8710388
>>8710442
>autistic and not into fashion
That's why I'm not weighing in; my personal feelings about what is "weird" and what is not are strange enough that my opinion isn't going to be helpful.
>>
>>8710513
Yup,that's kodona/ouji. Honestly you could pull it out even without being a cute jp girl with a himecut. It's pretty neato.

Also nice to know you would be k with it. I'm thin/average, too anxious for any drama, if anything I watch it unfold from afar, and I think it fits me fine. I've been told so at least.
>>
>>8710556
Can you post a pic of yourself in a coord? You don't have to show your face.
>>
>>8708236
It wasn't completely random. I asked her out on Wednesday, she told me she had time on Friday and planned to just sit in a park close to her place. However this morning she called me and suggested I come to her place instead, "since the weather isn't that good today" (it was).

>tfw it was our third private date
>tfw a friend also met her and keeps telling me she's totally into me
>tfw he laughed at me today and wondered why the fuck we haven't slept with each other yet
>>
File: all signs point to yes.gif (873KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
all signs point to yes.gif
873KB, 480x366px
>>8710844
It's time to make your move.
>>
File: 1501669688989.jpg (28KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1501669688989.jpg
28KB, 313x334px
>tfw lesbian AND aspergers in the same lifetime
I was in the last thread complaining about being forever alone and I'm still mad
>>
>>8710901
Same.
>lesbian
>aspergers
>chronic illness on top
why.jpeg
>>
>>8710881
Yeah, well, I'm unsure how to go about it. We already talked about sex quite a bit, and about the processes of meeting people you have it with. Today was also the first time we met at one of the other's place - which made my friend think that I was gonna get laid all the more -, but we mostly hung out in her kitchen/dining area and the balcony later. Not a real sexual environment.
>>
>>8710917
Did you at least try to kiss? Lots of holding close and kissing. If that goes well, then move down to caressing her body, see how she responds. If she starts throwing off her clothes or getting really into it, then it's a go. You'll figure it out or let her lead.
If it ends with kissing or making out, that's OK too. It's still progress.
tldr; less talk, more action
>>
>>8710935
We kissed a few times before. On our first date, she was the one who initiated it, and it was also our most intense kissing session. Prior to that I started holding her hand whilst we were strolling along the streets.
I didn't kiss her today and I think she values boundaries a lot, so I don't want to overstep mine.
>>
>>8710901
At least you're female.
>>
>>8710913
What illness? Is it psoraisis? Fibromyalgia?

>>8710972
You fucking have that right, being in control of my reptile brain is awesome
>>
>>8711043
>being in control of my reptile brain is awesome
How do you know you think any differently to males?
>>
>>8711065
I wasn't being too serious when I said that. It's a stereotype that men are more violent and commit more sex crimes, but as a reasonable person I know that isn't concrete evidence that all men behave this way. Only a sith deals in absolutes.
>>
>>8711089
But are there differences in how people think between the sexes?
>>
>>8711102
Yes, I fully believe there is a difference between a masculine brain and a feminine brain. There are biological differences in every other organ, so why not the brain? I'm just posting for fun tonight and don't feel like digging up citations so forgive me, but I've definitely read journals about how females have more connections between the hemispheres of their brains, allowing for more emotionally charged thinking as the logical and emotional sides are closer. Men's brains are capable of better compartmentalizing logic and emotion.
Can a biological female have a more masculine brain, or a completely masculine brain, and vice versa for men? Of course, the same way you can be born with variances in your other systems. I do think, however, that two distinct types of brains have evolved out of years of selecting for traits in the sexes.
>>
>>8711124
>how females have more connections between the hemispheres of their brains, allowing for more emotionally charged thinking as the logical and emotional sides are closer. Men's brains are capable of better compartmentalizing logic and emotion.
How does this affect how men and women act in day to day life? Or anything, romance, opinions, preferences?
>>
>>8711148
You're talking to this nigga like she's a Ph.D in neuroscience or something lmao.
>>
>>8711190
d/a but
>tfw when your gf just got her master's in neuroscience.
>>
>>8711190
Sorry...
>>
>>8711148
Emotional or logical thinking affects your life on every level. However, like >>8711190 pointed out, I'm not an expert and only have my own ideas and theories. Hopefully, we'll know a lot more about the brain as medical science develops!
>>
File: 080.jpg (775KB, 2404x3307px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
775KB, 2404x3307px
*blocks your path*
M-machoke?
>>
>>8711287
>affects your life on every level
But affects it how!

Your own idea and theory are fine!
>>
>>8711294
Well take for example you are going on vacation and need to buy new shoes. The logical choice would be the cheapest and most comfortable shoes, and the emotional choice would be to get a really flashy pair or maybe the first ones that jump out at you. The result is maybe you either have an extra comfy vacay with some extra money to spend, or maybe you get the flashy shoes and end up meeting someone who likes them.
Or: your job is starting to wear on you, and you're tired of it. It might be logical to repress these feelings and keep working, if your job pays well and you don't have any opportunities for other work. However, if you make the emotional decision and leave, you might end up somewhere better than you were.
In my experience, a masculine brain seems to have much more difficulty flipping between the emotional and logical sides. It will stay in logic mode until something jars it out, and then will have a hard time leaving emotional mode. Feminine brains have almost a constant flow of logic and emotion that intertwines. They can move fluidly between these states, making their desicions more emotionally charged than that of the masculine brain.
Again, just theories gathered from observation as a female with a very masculine leaning brain. I struggle to connect with my emotions and see other like-brained individuals with the same problems, while feminine brained people can at times seem controlled by their emotions. You need both in the world to balance it all out.
>>
Hey guys I got a tough question. I was in a relationship with a girl for awhile and we were really tight. Like most teen breakups she got distant and broke up with me bla bla but she still wanted to be my friend. So we were. She was my first crush mind you. So for months we were friends but like a little more then That? We almost made out at a point. So I take her to prom and it was real romantic and stuff. I asked if she wanted to make out and she said not tonight which was fine because we agreed it was too corny on prom night, or thats what she told me anyway. Next day we go to the beach and stuff and get frys and more gushy stuff. I make a move and she recipicated. But in hindsight her body language wasn't something I acknowledge and I know now she wasn't into it. I made like 3 attempts(I think) and she was half into it and not? Sorta a allegory for our entire relationship. I feel like I violated her but, communications were off because feelings got in the way. I feel bad because I couldn't see the truth in that situation because I was so caught up in my teen shit. I feel bad but how can I do better? Should I feel guilty and does this stuff happen a lot? She said she forgave me but I just wanna make sure I never do this sorta thing again because of my wants or something. This happened awhile ago and now I feel terrible because retrospect is a bitch. She just got sexually assaulted and I'm now comparing myself to that degree but I didn't grope her or anything I just made some kissing attempts. I feel like shit but I think it's just my anxiety. What do you think lesgen?
>>
>>8710901
fucking same dude it sucks :(
>>
File: IMG_20170812_144241.jpg (774KB, 2024x1518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_144241.jpg
774KB, 2024x1518px
Look at this sly fucker.

There were at least three other notes from foreigners: Thai, Chinese and unknown but written in English (not sure if native English).

Still really sad that Hirari died, it was a really pleasant magazine.
>>
>>8711730
I don't know who these characters are but both are qt however the one on the right looks more fun. That being said the left could be some sort of secret deviant too! Hurm. . .
>>
>>8710447
Yeah that would be a turn off for me, but you shouldn't change your style for another person, or just to get a gf
>>
File: 1399556899702.jpg (119KB, 426x387px) Image search: [Google]
1399556899702.jpg
119KB, 426x387px
>>8711908
Do you have brain problems making you unable to recognize a character under different angles?
>>
>>8711089
>Only a sith deals in absolutes.
Wait, isn't that an absolute?
>>
>>8711212
Hot
I'm an artist and lately I've felt like I really want a STEM gf
>>
>>8711991
Not everyone is an anime fan anon
>>
>>8712013
Not need to be to recognize drawings.
>>
>>8712027
Sorry I didn't nab your double identity weeb character who literally has a different hair, eye color, and clothing style between two pictures. I am sure your waifu still loves you. Meanwhile, there are 3D girls deserving of your love too.
>>
>just found out that universal studios japan has a 4D DragonBall attraction
>I am beyond jelly
https://youtu.be/cY53xM_mIz4
>>
>>8711991
In her defense Kase does look pretty different in the two pics; one looks more like the lookalike from that novel Takashima illustrated.
>>
>>8711730
Handsome Kase. Yamada is a lucky girl.
>>
>>8712401
>cute dragon ball fan
Only in Japan.
>>
>>8712004
>tfw also a neuroscience nerd and really want artsy gf
>>
>>8712004
ayyyy bb u wan sum back propagation?
>>
>>8712716
>>8712699
wow
two propositions
i never thought being the introverted weird artsy lesbian would work for me.
Are you tall though? my fetish is for tall thin women like fashion models........
>>
File: 1501607419924.gif (449KB, 286x119px) Image search: [Google]
1501607419924.gif
449KB, 286x119px
>>8712001
H... Holy fuck anon. I seriously never thought of it that way. I was a sith this whole time.
>>
>>8712004
Hah, I'm an artist and I'm my own STEM gf. Who needs other people!
>>
>>8712795
>fetish
>>
>>8711991
Those two characters look nothing alike
>>
>>8712795
I'm >>8712699
I'm 5'7 and actually worked as a model for a while.
>>
File: elisany3.jpg (52KB, 400x530px) Image search: [Google]
elisany3.jpg
52KB, 400x530px
>>8712795
>tfw women with gigantism are all straight or dead from cardiovascular problems
>>
>>8711991
they're suppose to be the same person?
>>8712813
i meant preference, idk why i said it like that
>>8712819
what? ohmygosh, wow. So you must be like really hot (in either a conventional or unconventional way, but I find that unconventional beauty is usually so much better).
What do you want to do in neuroscience?
>>
>>8712827
>So you must be like really hot (in either a conventional or unconventional way, but I find that unconventional beauty is usually so much better).

I felt like most commercial brands look for the conventional beauties or people who look kinda bland/don't have a distinct style. It's easier to style those up and market them, and make them appear fitting for their brand. I worked with non-commercial artists mostly and it was a lot more fun.

>What do you want to do in neuroscience?

I'd like to work in either education or research, preferably at a university.
>>
>>8712877
yeah, the more commercial a brand is, the more bland the models will be, but I really like people who look unique. The idea of being with someone, and there isn't really anyone else who looks like them is very cool.
I've always wanted to model myself, but I didn't gain the body confidence until I was too old, lol

>working in education
so you like stability then? lol What is a research position even like? do you have just a stable job working on whatever someone wants to research? or is it more project based, almost like freelancing?
>>
>>8712699
>tfw cartographer/urban planning nerd and really wants gf
>any gf

>>8712795
I feel like having a girlfriend a lot taller than me would make me feel awkward. Is it nice?
>>
>>8712981
Delinquent, you know there are a few anons here that would love to be your gf.
How tall is too tall for you?
>>
>>8710388
I've never encountered someone who wore that outside of cons or prides, so I'm not really sure how I'd interact with someone taking it that seriously.

I guess one thing that I dislike about the fashion itself is that it's often very... elaborate... it often hides a lot of the person underneath so I can't really be sure if I'd find them attractive or not without it.
>>
>>8713010
I mean it's not a deal breaker or anything like that. I think having a gf who's taller than me that would do shit like reach shit on high shelves for me or be the big spoon would be be embarrassing. But then part of me kind of thinks it sounds cute and comfy and I get embarrassed at myself for it.
>>
>>8712899
>I've always wanted to model myself, but I didn't gain the body confidence until I was too old

How old are you? Many advertising brands are also looking for older people, although you shouldn't expect to score a job on the runway.

>so you like stability then? lol What is a research position even like?

I guess, but I mostly want to work there because I love being in an educational environment.
Depends on the position. You could work as an assistant for another professor and help them out, work in a group of people towards a certain goal, or try to get your own research funded.

>>8712981
>>8713191
I'm still up for that spaghetti date. I prefer being the big spoon, though.
>>
>>8713080
>I've never encountered someone who wore that outside of cons or prides
Say hello to AGP.
>>
I ate my roommate out twice yesterday which was honestly really nice of me, but unfortunately I forgot to mute my headset so my Ark tribe mates heard it all, or most of it I guess in our Discord.
>>
>>8713326
I'm sure it made their day, Anon.
>>
>>8713326
You wore your headset while eating her out?
>>
>>8713334
They are making a lot of fun of me. I've been playing a lot this morning outside of the discord and away from base to not have to deal with them.

>>8713341
Yeah, I was still in game when she came home and she was really super horny from being at the gym so she lowered my desk chairs airlift and I pushed mute on my sound and (thought) I hit the mute button on my headset and had it around my neck for the first round.

Then she moved to the bed and I took the headset off and laid it under my desk but I guess my sensitivity is set low enough that it still came through
>>
>>8713360
>she was really super horny from being at the gym

Why does this happen?
>>
>>8713377
I don't know, I feel like she gets horny because there are attractive ladies there and she gets bored riding the stationary bikes and sends me lewd texts.
>>
File: browhat.jpg (64KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
browhat.jpg
64KB, 612x344px
>>8713222
I'll be the little spoon for spaghetti.

>>8713377
Idk sis. I've heard it happens to a lot of people, but it never does to me. I wonder what it is about going to the gym that does it for some and not others.
>>
>>8713377
adrenaline rush maybe?
>>
>>8713377

Sweat fetish.

No? J-just me?
>>
>>8713377
Dunno but me gf's want sex after gym when we get home.
>>
File: 1502215138403.png (120KB, 287x324px) Image search: [Google]
1502215138403.png
120KB, 287x324px
>>8711988
Oh, that's understandable! I wouldn't change obviously but I wouldn't want to end up alone forever either? Even though i'm aspergers and am ok with being alone, it eventually gets sad.
There's this (bi) girl I have a crush on who's supportive of my "hobby" and is always telling me i'm cute/that she could eat me up but i'm a nervous wreck and she lives like 12 hours away so i guess i'll die alone.

>>8712699
I hope you find one. Honestly I don't know why but i just find scientist nerd girls really hot.
>tfw no labcoat wearing gf to cuddle with while watching anime

>>8713080
Lots of girls do but you tend to see them at cons only. That's understandable if you feel this way! I don't dress like that every single day because i'm lazy but once or twice a month or so? Like almost everytime I get out besides work/grocery shopping/going somewhere with my parents (they don't like it and i totally respect that since it sadly attracts stares).
>>
>>8713738
I sort of have a sweat fetish which is why I'm eager to do stuff with her as soon as she gets home.

I kind of like the way sweaty skin tastes and smells which is lewd I guess but maybe normal.
>>
>>8714014

I actually own a lab coat, but so far it hasn't attracted any qt artists. I've never even used it for lewd roleplay.
>>
>>8714064
W-Well I'm drawing (nothing amazing but i'm learning again after taking a break for years), can play (and think about learning some more) a bit of piano and sing.
I hope you'll find a qt artist gf some day. There's hope.
>>
>>8714014
i think a anon that works in a lab posts here. i remember someone posting a picture of the lab they work in a while back. there are some med student anons here too, and a dentist, and a vet tech. but they are probably normie-tier so they may not post here frequently anymore. I too want a qt smart gf. one day, r-right?
>>
>>8714074
It's the attitude of artists I like, they don't have to have super advanced skills in their field of interest.

>There's hope.

Y-Yeah?

>>8714123
I think that was Nazi's lab. Vet Tech also posted in the last few threads.
>>
>>8714143
nazi works in a lab?
>>
File: 1502568674031.png (1MB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
1502568674031.png
1MB, 1024x691px
Any lesbos in Charlottesville? Shit's really hitting the fan. Btw, I think an antifa that was being threatened and chased by others in the same camp, just ran over and killed a bunch of other antifa.
>>
>>8714314
What is antifa's end game?
>>
>>8714359
End fascism by making people scared of them.
>>
>>8714359
They're commies or "anarchists", senpai. They believe that true communism hasn't been tried yet and that if we just give gulags one more shot, we'll get a utopia.
>>
File: 1502462577256.jpg (32KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1502462577256.jpg
32KB, 572x303px
>>8714373
>antifa becomes the new facists
>rise of the antiantifa
>then the antiantiantifa
>>
>>8714373
They spend their time silencing political opponents with violence and intimidation. Isn't that close to the definition of fascism?
>>
>>8714393
>if we just give gulags one more shot, we'll get a utopia.
Well why not? Maybe gulags weren't implemented correctly in a wrongly implemented communism so I'm all for trying them again correctly this time.
>>
>>8714359
They want to force the Blue pill down everyone's throats.
>>
>>8714393
Anarchists aren't communists necessarily. The central point of anarchism is that they beleive large national states are inefficient and corruptible, that people should organize themselves in their local communities where a consensus can be reached and laws decided that fit that community.

If these communities are based on social ideologies, cultural ones, or perhaps religious ones are irrelevant, as long as there isn't a opressed minority and there is a peaceful co-existence with the closest neighbors then that's it.

My youngest sister is a anarchist. That's the way she describes it.
>>
File: 1502570731558.png (274KB, 654x933px) Image search: [Google]
1502570731558.png
274KB, 654x933px
>>8714314

kek
>>
>>8714485
Someone stop this madman already.
>>
>>8714314
I'm honestly surprised things like this didn't happen much sooner
>>
>tfw in an anxiety spiral lately
>ignoring family's calls because I don't want to tell them I'm not okay
>eaten maybe 500 calories a day the past week
>been late to work multiple times
>almost fainted, which almost gave me a panic attack as a result because I didn't want anyone to help me
>roommate is the only person that keeps me calm lately
>freak out because i realize I'm starting to crush on her
I was doing really well the past year. And now everything is hitting me all at once and it's so overwhelming.
>>
>>8714520
Are you seeing a therapist? You need real therapy to address the cause of your anxiety. Or just take a ton of acid and do it yourself. Until you do that your life will just get worse.

(don't actually take any acid rn bby)
>>
>>8714520
we're here for you tho
shitty as we can be at times, we're your friends and we love you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIkwIEXWx8c
>>
File: 1502571697797.webm (920KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502571697797.webm
920KB, 640x480px
>>8714314
>>
>>8714556
Based /pol/.
>>
>>8714556
Goddamn, I kek'd.
>>
>>8714572
>not cuck truck and man sedan
wasted opportunity
>>
>>8714556
silly burgers
>>
>>8713390
what kind of lewds?

>>8713401
>tfw no little spoon delinquent

>>8714143
>tfw no vet tech gf to adopt kitties with
>>
File: thinking.gif (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
1MB, 2048x2048px
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue
and Juun is a tranny (or an ex one ?).
I mean with that face shape, the flat chest, the caricatural and very stereotypical taste in clothing?
>>
>>8714713
Can't you normies keep your drama to yourselves?
>>
>>8714172
I think it was somehow related to her studies? Perhaps a lab at her school she's free to use.

>>8714678
>hitting on /two/ regulars in one post, even though Delinquent is clearly mine
>>
>>8714539
No, and this is a shitty area for therapists from what I can tell. The few here are really expensive. Back home there were a lot of options, but I'm not moving.
I used to meditate a lot in the past, and that would help me when I'd get really bad. But now being alone with my thoughts is terrifying and I can't focus past them. And I'm too afraid to take acid or any other real drug, but I'm probably going to drink some shitty wine in my room until my roommates get home.
>>8714548
T-thanks. I don't know what I would do without reading shitposts on /clg/ tbqh.
>>
File: 1500244660963.jpg (68KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500244660963.jpg
68KB, 720x540px
>>8714780
>even though Delinquent is clearly mine
No, no, no. She is mine.
>>
>>8714803
>I'm too afraid to take acid

Same. I did my fair share of other drugs but I'm afraid I'll get completely bonkers on acid.
>>
File: butterflies2.gif (347KB, 408x240px) Image search: [Google]
butterflies2.gif
347KB, 408x240px
>>8714520
If you found meditation helpful at one point, you might like books by Pema Chodron and Thich Nhat Hanh. They're Buddhist authors, but the books are largely non-religious and are broad enough for people of any spirituality to learn from. Speaking as an atheist, they're more like collections of wisdom, coping advice, and ways to alter one's mindset and thought patterns to reduce emotional suffering. I particularly enjoyed The Places That Scare You, When Things Fall Apart, and Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change.

The only book that has changed my life more than the ones by the above authors was Man's Search for Meaning.
>>
>>8714123
I'm a big weeb nerd who dresses like an animu gril, but I want to believe there's some hope for me.
O-One day for sure, we'll make it anon!!
>>
>>8714843
I called dibs on her.

>>8714963
You'll be someone's Kurisu in no time.
>>
File: 1497752983694.jpg (29KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1497752983694.jpg
29KB, 500x364px
>>8714973
>I called dibs on her.
y-you want to fight me for her, anon.
>>
>>8711334
I don't think the logical and emotional can be divided so simply. If your job is wearing on you, it could equally be logical to take a break and not wear yourself out, and emotional to be determined and tough it out.

>Feminine brains have almost a constant flow of logic and emotion that intertwines. They can move fluidly between these states, making their desicions more emotionally charged than that of the masculine brain.
Again, just theories gathered from observation as a female with a very masculine leaning brain. I struggle to connect with my emotions and see other like-brained individuals with the same problems, while feminine brained people can at times seem controlled by their emotions.
I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on these two parts!
>>
File: 63677453_624.jpg (32KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
63677453_624.jpg
32KB, 480x320px
>>8714973
Thanks anon, I can only hope!
I had a gf like that though but she was abusive and ever since I'm "scared" of getting attached to a girl/getting into a relationship
>>
>>8715001
Yes, 1 on 1 me in Delinquent's bedroom tonight.

>>8715024
Having someone like that can really mess with you. For many people, it's nothing more than expectational fear though - once you actually develop feelings for a qt you aren't (as) scared anymore. Counseling could also help, I know a good neuroscientist who could hook you up.
>>
>>8714678
Mostly just text and occasionally gym locker room nudes and very rarely creeper pics of hot gym babes.
>>
File: 1497752544806.jpg (62KB, 1124x843px) Image search: [Google]
1497752544806.jpg
62KB, 1124x843px
>>8715070
>Yes, 1 on 1 me in Delinquent's bedroom tonight.
Deal. Don't chicken out.
>>
File: fix that spaghetti.jpg (42KB, 442x249px) Image search: [Google]
fix that spaghetti.jpg
42KB, 442x249px
>>8714678
Only if there's a spaghetti dinner involved.

>>8714780
>>8714843
>>8714973
>>8715001
>>8715070
Ladies, please. There's enough spaghetti for everyone.
>>
>>8715070
I guess I'm just scared of the person getting bored of me/thinking i'm not that good or hurting me again (morally or physically). She left for a guy too. Ah, that sounds nice, I'm a shy/anxious person in general so even talking to someone new off anonymous gets me all nervous i'm super lame.
>>
>>8715120
>I'm a shy/anxious person in general
d/a, but so am I. I worked pretty hard to kill that so I could handle small talk and stuff, but now I'm super detached and fake whenever I talk to new people. I get other nervous nerds judging me as a flippant normie, or liking me for being cool and gregarious when I'm absolutely not. What a fucking lose-lose.
>>
Lots of girls in Itou Hachi's lineup
>>
>>8715399
Nice. Post more photos please.
>>
>>8715420
Seconding this.
>tfw no qt itou hachi fan gf
By the way is Itou Hachi there? Is she qt?
>>
>>8715420
Bad etiquette! But I believe so, and yes. Never really looked before but I think she has freckles? I've visited her table for like six fucking years but I'm bad with faces.
>>
>>8715469
Should have quoted >>8715451 too but I am shaky and fat fingered
>>
>>8715469
>>8715475
Ask her if she's a pedo irl.
>>
>>8715475
>fat fingered
How overweight are you, sweaty otaku?
>>
File: 20170812_105905.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170812_105905.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>be in convention salon
>see post-it asking for manga experts
>contact person
>it's a french turbodyke
>speaks to me really fast with thicc french accent
>something something comics in france
>can't understand shit
>has cute green eyes
>heart beating really fast
>keeps talking about something
>takes glasses off
>passes her hand through her hair like an alpha dyke
>feel really hot, face was probably red as fuck
>couldn't understand shit
>wanted to talk to her again but have no reason to
Wewlad. Fucking handsome dykes.
>>
File: 1502370706450.png (199KB, 583x504px) Image search: [Google]
1502370706450.png
199KB, 583x504px
>>8715539
Too cute, chaparrita.
>>
>>8715497
As if there's time to chat!

>>8715506
Not fat, just one of those whose fingers swell up when ambient temps increase drastically.

>>8715539
Damn you're having fun
>>
>>8715539
If you don't make at least one qt friend, I'm going to be very disappointed in you.
Very, very disappointed.
>>
File: 1502493879237.jpg (72KB, 401x449px) Image search: [Google]
1502493879237.jpg
72KB, 401x449px
I just moved back to my hometown and I have a month to find a jorb, any advice? I don't know anyone yet but this qt with dreadlocks at the dispensary snuck me a free lighter and winked at me after we talked about my newness :O I didn't even know people still winked at each other but it was really minxy
>>
>>8715082
post texts..........................
>>
>>8715568
Stop calling me that.

>>8715648
>Damn you're having fun
I'm actually suffering. It's hard trying to talk to someone and not understand one fucking word.

>>8715660
Well you better enjoy the disappointment because tomorrow is the last day and I haven't made any friends.
>>
File: 1502162343847.jpg (34KB, 504x370px) Image search: [Google]
1502162343847.jpg
34KB, 504x370px
>>8715675
>tomorrow is the last day
NOOOO! I'm enjoying these daily post about your autismo and failed attempts with women.
Your leaf adventures entertain me.
>>
>>8715662
Comb indeed.com, craigslist jobs, etc. on the daily. Drive around the city to reacquaint yourself with businesses and see if any have "now hiring" signs out. Summer kids will be leaving for school soon, so you'll probably find someone looking for replacements. When talking to service industry folks, engage in casual conversation and sneak in a question like "hey, I was wondering if this place was looking to hire anyone? I'm searching for work" or whatever.
>>
>>8715738
Thanks for the tips! I didn't even think about how the end of summer would affect things. This is the best gen ever
>>
>>8715743
No prob. For all its shitposting, this place was super helpful with advice and support while I was job hunting myself up until last month. If you have any troubles or shit you're unsure about, hit us up.
>>
File: 1487624236707.jpg (669KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1487624236707.jpg
669KB, 1080x1920px
>>8715767
thank you so much
>>
>>8715767
How are you liking your new job?
Have your normie co-workers figure out that you're a massive qt 4chinz nerd?
>>
>>8715675
>It's hard trying to talk to someone and not understand one fucking word.
Oh don't I know it. But sometimes it's actually better that way.
>>
>>8712699
I am the original anon, I am the artsy one but also in STEM and she is the neuroscientist. Am I doing it right?
>>
I'm 20, I've been single for two years, and I'm probably going to die a virgin unfortunately.

I try not to think about it, though. I think firstly I'm bad at making friends in general, and secondly I'm a femme who likes other femmes and I'm always assuming everyone around me is straight unless they're super butch which isn't attractive to me anyway.

Also, okcupid recently deleted a feature that was super useful for free users, so, that's great.
>>
>>8716439
20 is pretty much still a baby. Especially when you're gay. Chill out sis.
>>
Kissed a qt that I like about an hour ago; feelin' fine
>>
>>8716922
GAAAY
>>
>>8715662
she probably recognized you
not everyone moves away
>>
>>8716439
I'm a femme who likes femmes too; the trick is to be borderline tumblr-tier open with your gayness
>>
I was going out with a really cute soft butch girl for a while, we bonded, sex was great, now she has told me that she thinks she's trans and if i leave her because of it i'm a bigot. I'm really not attracted to her anymore because of it, but i'm a pussy and hate conflict. What do??
>>
>>8717031
Leave her and tell her you hate trannies. If you don't then she will keep pestering you after you break up.
>>
>>8717031
Well, first of tell her to make up her damn mind, then when she's decided you tell her you are a lesbian.

The logical conclusion if that if she wants to pretend she's something else then she'll have to pretend a new love interest too.
>>
>>8716439
Be open with your interest in other women. You don't have to yell "I'm queer" from the rooftops, but if you encounter a girl you find attractive you shouldn't be afraid of just introducing yourself and asking for her number.

If every femme in the world always assumed other femmes are straight we'd all be virgins forever.
>>
>>8717031
Just don't end like all the "lesbians" dating FtM I have seen.
They are fucking disgusting.

One thing is going for a butch the other is going for a creepy tranny.
>>
How do I into motivation? I even need to convince myself to do the things I like to do.
>>
File: manly tears.jpg (53KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
manly tears.jpg
53KB, 490x640px
>>8715120
>>8715153
>I guess I'm just scared of the person getting bored of me/thinking i'm not that good or hurting me again
>I'm a shy/anxious person in general so even talking to someone new off anonymous gets me all nervous i'm super lame.
> I get other nervous nerds judging me as a flippant normie, or liking me for being cool and gregarious when I'm absolutely not. What a fucking lose-lose.

Same. I either come across as obnoxious/the life of the party (especially if I've had a few drinks) or if I'm flustered, people think I'm cold and bitchy.

>>8715675
Do it for my sake!

>mfw I can't even get to the 'talking to' stage half the time.

I'm damn jealous!
>>
>>8717031
Well, that's stupid. She's trying to become a man. You're a lesbian who exclusively dates women. That's obviously incompatible and it'll become more clear once she starts growing body hair and becomes more and more masculine.
People change and you're always entitled to leave if you don't like how they change. Relationships aren't an immutable life sentence.
>>
>>8717261
>if I'm flustered, people think I'm cold and bitchy
I know that feel. They start making up stories that I'm judging them, think I'm too cool for them, etc. People are such a pain.
>>
>>8717278
Thanks, i really needed to hear this
>>
>>8715497
The new release is about adults! Granted it's just a short exchange between Master and her childhood friend, but I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>8717384
Disgusting. Give me my oneloli back.
>>
File: 1492797017275.jpg (117KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492797017275.jpg
117KB, 1440x1080px
>>8716439
I'm 26 and I've been single for 26 years, get on my level
>>
File: 1502573104964.png (73KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1502573104964.png
73KB, 325x244px
>>8717482
I'll be on your level in about 6 months.
>>
Goddamn. I went to cherry grove because i heard it was gay central. Everyone else there was >40 year old dudes in extremely tight & sheer shorts. fml the ferry there cost 32$
>>
File: prettydead.jpg (10KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
prettydead.jpg
10KB, 261x193px
>>8717306
Yeah. When in reality it's just me trying to minimize my contact with them as little as possible because I'm nervous. There are some people I click a little better with others than, though.

>>8717482
>>8717510
Can I be a member of this club?
>>
>>8717510
I'm the same and turning 26 in February too. Maybe we're long lost twins.
>>
>>8717649
>Can I be a member of this club?

Wait, are you a sad kissless virgin despite being such an enormous qt?
>>
>>8710388
are you fat?
>>
>>8717649
>>8717510
>>8717482
25 and permasingle here
Why are you are this way
>>
>>8717728
I've had a few relationships. Like, 3 in my entire adult life. I'm mostly just really hopeless when it comes to talking to women I find attractive.

>>8717757
Nerves and shyness around qts, mostly.
>>
>>8717843
>tfw you'll never be Delinquent's fourth
>>
>>8717649
Welcome to the club, delinquent.

>>8717680
>Maybe we're long lost twins.
Close. My bday is in late January not in February.

>>8717757
I can't into talking to other girls. Also, I'm really shy, so I just avoid others irl.
>>
>>8717843
but you've had sex before. why do you want to be in a club with a bunch of depressed virgins?
>>
File: jacket.jpg (25KB, 322x430px) Image search: [Google]
jacket.jpg
25KB, 322x430px
>>8717954
It's fine. At the rate things are going, I kind of feel like no one will be.

>>8717967
We should make cool jackets. Like this only it's about being lonely.

>>8717978
We share many other experiences. Or lack thereof.
>>
>>8717728
Pretty much a shutin and I'm not great at making friends.
>>
>>8718155
what happened to the qt 26 year old you were talking to delinquent?
>>
>>8718155
>At the rate things are going, I kind of feel like no one will be.
Don't be silly. You'll find somebody.

All of you qts will find a gf someday. I believe in you all.
>>
>>8712795
d8 trannies
>>
>>8717261
Oh god same, I had several people back in high school thinking i was arrogant and cold but in reality I'm a huge dork especially by myself. Hell, the last reason I cried is because of a puppy video that was so sweet i teared up.

>>8717755
No?
I'm about 115lbs for 5'3-5"4 and since I can always fit in "unique" azn sizing I think I'm alright?
>>
Kind lesbians of lesgen, do you mind enlightening me about this Delinquent-san? Who is this person?

Also, Austrianon, hallo!
>>
>tfw new feeldoe has completely alleviated any traces of dysphoria I felt in sex and I can be a regular old cis lesbian again without question
>>
>>8718856
Delinquent-chan is a qt Christmas cake who is into JoJo reaction pics and being a spaghetti lord.
>>
File: this is a jojo reference.jpg (56KB, 346x960px) Image search: [Google]
this is a jojo reference.jpg
56KB, 346x960px
>>8718222
You mean the one that was posting on here? Idk. I'd chat with her again, though. Otherwise, I haven't been talking to anyone.

>>8718224
Thanks anon. You're the real mvp.

>>8718712
>Hell, the last reason I cried is because of a puppy video that was so sweet i teared up.

I sometimes get misty-eyed at videos of elderly people being surprised with puppies.

Also woah you're tiny!

>>8718856
This video will tell you everything you need to know about me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoHGTzqJTM0

>>8718884
>Christmas cake
>spaghetti lord

You know me so well.
>>
File: 1498672857288.jpg (834KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498672857288.jpg
834KB, 900x1200px
What would you do in this spot?
>>
>>8718863
you can be a lesbian top. I'm not sure why everyone is so switchy.
>>
>>8718939
That's a little boy.
I don't think anyone on clg want to do anything with little boys.
Don't get me wrong we have actual disgusting pedos in this general but they are into little girls.
>>
>>8717482
>>8717510
>>8717680
>>8717757
We can form a coven when you guys turn 30. I'll be waiting.
>>
>>8718939
>tfw my brother did this once
I just found it cute. He was too embarrassed to ever do it again.
>>
>>8718936
>You know me so well.

Of course, it's my duty as your future gf.

>>8718980
It's too late for Delinquent.
>>
>>8719008
That's why I didn't quote her. She can be an honorary member though, even without magical powers.
>>
>>8718856
I don't think Austrianon comes here anymore, or at least she doesn't make it obvious.

You might have better luck finding her on /r9k/
>>
>>8718936
Haha,I think I'm average desu? At least in Europe. I'm ok with being small tho, it goes well with the stuff i wear.
Also I have a thing for girls taller than me so...yay?

Lol, same, that also makes me feelsy. It's so sweet and wholesome.
(You're reminding me I still have to watch JJBA because it's meme material!)
>>
>>8719023
Delinquent can be our honorary muggle.
>>
>>8719066
We'll enchant a broom for her so she can fly around with us and everything.
>>
>>8719055
>Europe
Yeah, maybe average there, but not in the US. Unless you're Asian here.
>>
>>8718939
>Het
go away
>>
>>8719090
I'm as white as snow so...But yeah apparently I'm small over there, heh.
>tfw no tall murican gf
>>
>>8719090
The US average height is below or similar to most European averages.
>>
>>8719110
I think anon may have been referring to the fact that Americans are fat
>>
>>8719141
This. In Europe a 5'3"-5'4" girl weighing 115lbs might be average, but Americans would see that as tiny except for Asians-Amerians.
>>
File: 1497624430660.jpg (30KB, 370x327px) Image search: [Google]
1497624430660.jpg
30KB, 370x327px
kissed 2 different grills in the space of about 2 days best fucking week of my life, now i don't have to kill myself for being a complete fuck up
>>
>>8719218
How did you manage that? Tell us your secrets.
>>
File: make everybody happy.png (452KB, 596x637px) Image search: [Google]
make everybody happy.png
452KB, 596x637px
>>8719008
>>8719023
>>8719066
>>8719086
It's always too late for me. I'm down to fly on a broomstick, though!

>>8719055
I have kind of mixed feelings about dating taller girls.

We're the same height, but I'm heavier. I'm still a US size 4 for the most part (give or take a size depending where I shop) and have a pretty flat stomach. I'm sure some of it is muscle on my part, but I also really fucking like pasta.

Also Jojo is amazing and you should absolutely watch it.
>>
>>8719231
1st grill been seeing for a while tho tryna fuck her so she basically a pratice 1 st timer, cause she over the top about love and shit she'll be down for anything, 2nd grill is a close friend, have a massive desire to wanna fuck her, get quite pissed and shes all over me :)))))
>>
>>8719235
>I'm still a US size 4
As am I. However, I'm like 5 inches taller than you. We can still combine our wardrobe when we get married.
>>
>>8716439
What was the feature?
>>
>>8719385
Seeing who visited your profile, I'm guessing.
>>
>>8719235
Yeah shops are super inconsistent in their sizing and it's as annoying as fake pockets.
One of the perks of being small is shopping in the children section. I might sound like some weirdo but they have really nice stuff sometimes, I have that one cat sweater from the kiddo section at H&M and it's pretty cute and comfy.

Most of my grill friends LOVE Jojo and I know about it just because of all the memes they're posting (that I love so far, I ironically jojopose with them on pics sometimes)
>>
File: 14626243543.jpg (99KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
14626243543.jpg
99KB, 640x360px
>>8715805
Pretty decent, desu. We get a lot of interesting cases, like one today where they vet removed 310 stones from a pug's bladder. Her x-ray looked like she was carrying a sack bulging full of aquarium gravel in her dumb squashdog pudgebelly

My power level is far too well-hidden to register on their pitiful normie scouters. They probably already think I'm weird enough for bringing a book to read during lunch rather than listening to them talk about their boyfriends and drunkscapades.

A night out at a bar is fun and all, but there's more to life, familia. Think of all the important Japanese cartoons yet to be watched.
>>
>>8719620
d/a, but jesus christ that poor doggo.
What book?
>>
File: 1495247425767.png (62KB, 265x297px) Image search: [Google]
1495247425767.png
62KB, 265x297px
>>8719620
>vet removed 310 stones from a pug's bladder.
Aww. That poor pupper.

>bringing a book to read during lunch
I like listening to audiobooks while I eat lunch at work.
>>
So...I'm going to have a threesome with a couple of girls I know that want to experiment a bit. It's not the first time they do that; they already had sex with a friend of mine, another girl. They are in good terms, although she hasn't disclosed much.

Any tips, recommendations...? Mostly regarding protection from STDs.
>>
>>8719669
>>8719700
Puggo will feel much better now! Prior to surgery she just sat stone-still in her cage staring at the wall, with her back to the door. Can't really blame her considering any movement ground her internal organs a little further into spaghetti sauce.

I just finished reading Dune for the first time, now on A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. Any recs? I go through 'em quickly.
>>
>>8719050
Well, that's sad to read. I prefer lurking here, the autism levels are not that choking and I actually have nice conversations with people.
>>
File: dio.jpg (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
dio.jpg
60KB, 250x250px
>>8719324
>We can still combine our wardrobe when we get married.

I've actually wanted a gf I can share clothes with before. It seems comfy. But 5 inches taller seems like a whole lot!

>>8719427
I'm anywhere from a size 2 to a 6 in women's clothing. Depending on the cut of the garment and the material it's made out of. I fucking hate fake/small pockets, though. That's part of the reason I wear track pants 9 times out of 10 now.

Lucky! I used to get stuff from the kid's department when I was about your size, but I started lifting and gained two inches in my hips/ass, an inch in my bust and got thicker thighs/slightly bigger shoulders. So a lot of the stuff I used to wear doesn't quite fit the same. Part of me misses being that small sometimes.

Let me know when you start watching Jojo, though! I've been watching a lot of Toriko lately, but I'm planning on binging some JoJo soon in honor of the live action version of DiU.
>>
>>8719771
>DiU
I giggle every time I see this because diu is basically "fuck" in Cantonese.
>>
>>8719740
>ground her internal organs a little further into spaghetti sauce.
Gyaaaa.

>Dune
I really should re-read that. I don't think I really appreciated the Dune books as a kid, nor do I remember much beyond what one would know about the series without ever cracking one.

>recs
My default recs are the Imperial Radch trilogy by Ann Leckie and The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.
>>
>>8719771
I don't really wear pants that much, I wear lots of skirts and dresses. But they're comfy especially yoga pants paired with a big sweater/cardigan that covers the butt

>started lifting
Woah! That's kinda impressive. small and buff is a kinda cute combo haha.

I'll definitely let you know, I usually only watch old animus (sailor moon,sakura card captor,urusei yatsura,kimagure orange,...) and cutesy bullshit like lucky star, azumanga daioh or even that maid dragon anime. it's really silly but it's nice to watch after a long day.
>>
I played ping pong with an Asian tranny at an arcade/club.

Sorry I couldn't really talk to a girl at all during these days. Girls have never liked me.
>>
>>8719740
pic related is okay series
kind of disjointed in the way it jumps around characters tho
>>
>>8719970
>Sorry I couldn't really talk to a girl at all during these days. Girls have never liked me.
It's not actually that common to randomly meet someone you hit it off with right away, most conversations at big events like that are just going to be a bit of small talk. Don't feel down about it.
>>
>>8719427
>>8719771
I'm the same height as you two and I'm never quite sure how to feel about the fact that I can still comfortably wear clothes from when I was 11.
>>
>>8719783
Ha! I didn't know that. Now I'm going to think of that, too. That particular arc kind of has a special place in my heart even though a lot of people dislike it.

>>8719906
>especially yoga pants paired with a big sweater/cardigan that covers the butt

I live in this and hi-tops come winter. I'm not quite as buff as I'd like to be yet (and I backslid some because of an injury) but I'm getting there. I was just really skinnyfat and rectangular when I started.

>I usually only watch old animus

Same! I've seen and enjoyed most of the older titles you've mentioned, but overall I think my taste is more geared towards shonen anime for some reason. It's so over-the-top and corny most of the time, but something about them still really appeals to me. Lately, I've been more into manga, though.

>>8720048
You should feel cute! I'll bet a lot of girls like girls that petite.
>>
>>8720048
That pretty cute. I still have most of my clothes from my pre-teen and early teenage years, but there is no way I can fit into them. I'm much longer now than I was back then.
I used to be below average height as a kid. I was always the short girl in all my classes. It didn't help that I started puberty later than most girls. I was like 4'9ish before I hit puberty. Now I'm 5'8. It was a big growth spurt throughout my teenage years. I still have the stretch marks on my legs, torso and shoulders from it; fucking hate the way it looks although they have faded a lot throughout the years.
Funny how things worked out tho. I'm taller than both my parents and brother, which is kind of odd but whatever.
>>
>>8719906
>azumanga daioh or even that maid dragon
Hey now, Azumanga Daioh is a classic and Maidragon is a national treasure.
>>
File: sleep.jpg (91KB, 736x1082px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
91KB, 736x1082px
Hey I sent out discord invites. So if you submitted one way back when sorry about the delay. There was an issue where the wrong form was being forwarded. It's fixed now. And I encourage future OPs to at least post the link: https://pastebin.com/P644WESi
>>
>>8720234
>You should feel cute! I'll bet a lot of girls like girls that petite.
I've come to accept this, but I always wanted to be cool not cute!

>>8720313
I'm sorry you hate them, stretch marks on a girl never bothered me at all.
>>
File: 1489119867833.jpg (16KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1489119867833.jpg
16KB, 232x197px
I wish I was a rich NEET.
I'm tired of working every day and not having time for fun and hobbies.
>>
>>8720657
>not having time for fun and hobbies.
Or when you do find a little time, you don't have the energy. I'm sorry anon, that really is the worst.
>>
>>8720657
>not leeching off your girlfriend
>>
>>8720532
cute + handsome = cool
>>
>>8720676
>when you do find a little time, you don't have the energy.
Basically every day. It is the worst. Wasting my 20s working.

>>8720684
W-what girlfriend?
>>
>>8720716
>Wasting my 20s working
Think about your goal(s). You'll be in a better position in, let's say, five years than a NEET. It's not a waste.
>>
>>8720712
I must not be handsome enough. Time to get a tailored suit made.
>>
File: 1491938958305.png (224KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491938958305.png
224KB, 720x400px
>on the bus
>extremely cute nerdy lesbian couple sitting across from me
>makes me really happy to see them together but also sad because I'm 25 and not even capable of an orgasm let alone a relationship
>notice one of the girls has this rad chain necklace with a gilded bird skull on it
>the other girl goes to brush her hair back and I can see she has a matching bracelet with a little bird skull
>they're in love, and wearing matching bird skull jewlery
>suddenly can't watch these two cuddling and being comfy together
>get off the bus early so I can throw up and then go kick angrily at seagulls to make them fly away
what's wrong with me
>>
>>8720754

>what's wrong with me
self-hatred
>>
>>8720754
Sounds like they're deep in the honeymoon phase. So don't be jelly, they're probably only in love with whatever infatuation-addled image they have of each other. It will disappear with time, they'll start actually seeing each other for who they really are, and then they'll break up.
>>
>>8720777
Do you know me from somewhere?

>>8720779
It was stupid to be jealous of them, but I still was. I wanted what they had, and I still do. I need it. It's like my soul is full of cavities.
>>
I love Counter Logic Gaming!
How come people keep talking about gay women in here?
>>
>>8720736
>You'll be in a better position in, let's say, five years than a NEET
tfw 27 yo neet
>>
This qt nerdy shy animal-loving introvert girl who I've liked for a while likes me as well.
>>
>>8720862
wow good 4 u
>>
>>8720874
Eat a snickers
>>
File: many angery.jpg (27KB, 720x469px) Image search: [Google]
many angery.jpg
27KB, 720x469px
does anyone here feel like they're too sensitive to have sex? i always take the lead because i hate being touched, everything tickles and generally feels awful. I don't even like my tits played with because girls insist on skating their fingertips around on my fucking skin and trying to give me nipple hickeys and shit

>>8720754
>cannot orgasm or have relationship
>goth aesthetics
>bitterness and rage
fuck anon you're me
>>
File: 1494582356368.jpg (259KB, 990x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1494582356368.jpg
259KB, 990x1142px
>>8720847
>not knowing that the entire clg roster likes to LARP as lesbians
>>
Fugg, my crush spoke to me earlier of her own volition and I completely sperged out. I was stammering and tried to hide my face with the brim of a baseball hat. Maybe it wasn't so bad, but holy shit I am socially incompetent
>>
>>8720900
>>8720754
>and not even capable of an orgasm
one thing that makes me glad to be an mtt
>>
>>8720900
Fear of intimacy? Touch-me-not tops make me uncomfortable because I feel like they're not open and trusting.
>>
>>8720950
i'm personally a really open person about what i'm into and what i want, but can't speak for everyone. have you known a lot of 'touch-me-not tops'?

not sure if it's fear of intimacy, though. I like being touched in a nonsexual way, or even a sexual way if my clothes are still on (sadly fucking in a hazmat suit doesn't seem like an option)
>>
>>8720983
Pardon me but, are you that Anon who was gang raped?
>>
>>8721033
nope
>>
>>8720983
>if my clothes are still on
that honestly doesn't seem like a huge hurdle
>>
>>8721047
it isn't for the several minutes before she reaches under my shirt and starts fumbling with my bra
>>
>>8720736
You're right. However, I still can't help but think that I'm wasting my "youth" working long hours only to come home to a lonely apartment. Too tired to do anything but maybe play some vidyas or watch TV before I go to bed, then wake up and do it all over again. The never ending work grind.
>>
>>8720900
Kind of except it's just that the only time i did it (with a girl, never did anything with a boy, and even with said girl we didnt use a dildo or something) my heart was beating so fast everytime she touched me,kissed me and i was trembling yet she was so gentle
>>
Hey lesgen, my girlfriend and I are off to different unis soon. Only a few hours on the train but still a lot of time apart. We basically live together right now, love each other very much and have been together for 4 years - I'm confident in the relationship and willing to work but I know it's going to be fucking tough :( what are your experiences of long term relationships and do any of you fine ladies have any tips or tricks?
>>
>>8713222
>How old are you? Many advertising brands are also looking for older people, although you shouldn't expect to score a job on the runway.
i'm 25 lol
i know i'm not ancient, but all the open calls and submission pages of which I know are for like 23 and under. and also some of my measurements aren't industry standard.

The education enviroment is fun....like what is your dream position? like specifically?

>>8712981
i'm tall too, I actually just prefer to be the same/similar size as my gfs, cause then we can share clothes
>>8715662
http://jwstudying.tumblr.com/post/138396804520/how-to-get-a-job-fast-as-hell
>>
>>8720948
whats an mtt?
>>
>>8720488
>no link
>wall of instructions
You'd be better off advertising in the thread, my eyes glaze over trying to read all that and then there's no actual link.
>>8720657
I don't know any women who make enough to support two people and would be cool working full-time while their gf does nothing but lounge around all day playing. Not unless that girl had a lot going for them and would usually be out of their league.
I know some rich girls who don't have to work, but all of them still work anyway because New England puritan work ethic I guess. Anyway, none of them have poor gfs. It's a matter of prestige for them to have gfs they can show off to their friends.
>>8720754
I'd say it's because you were fine with them having a fleeting happiness, like in a hook-up or new relationship. But when you saw they had matching necklaces, which is usually a sign of a LTR, you got super jelly that those two were seriously in love and had been happy like that for a while now and open about it.
>>
>>8721469
male to tranny
>>
>crush tells me her grandfather is being really creepy to her
>he sent her a video of a fetish cat costume telling her she should do this
>peeks on her in the bathroom
I swear to god I might be 5'3 but I'm going to punch the shit out of him if i cross his path. That poor girl has been abused by a fuckboy already in the past. I'm going to fuck shit up. I just want to protect her but I'm small and physically weak and it's making me even more angery. At least she told her mother about it now...
>>
>>8721585
Not that anon but bird skulls would make me cringe. Fake or real it's just stupid looking and edgy.
>>
>>8721657
>get off the bus early so I can throw up and then go kick angrily at seagulls
That's not a cringe response, anon. That's jelly-induced anger.
>>
Christ, this thread is depressing.
>>
>>8721671
Isn't it always?
>>
>>8721671
There's a few happy stories in here. And for those of us who are happy, there's not much to say. "Things are still going well with my gf." How boring. Plus, it seems like some anons would get depressed hearing happy stories.
But if you want a boring happy story about the weekend:
Last night, my gf and I started watching GoT from season 2 because we both dropped it a long time ago. I've been getting over a cold and my gf's been nice making me soup and getting me meds.
>>
>>8721712
>I've been getting over a cold and my gf's been nice making me soup

This is my number one goal in life.
Every time I'm sick but still have to do all my household chores, I realize how lonely I really am.
>>
>>8721725
>Plus, it seems like some anons would get depressed hearing happy stories.
kek
>>
>>8721712
Aw that's cute.
For another happy story my crush told one of my friend that she would ask me out if she goes to study in my state and that i was really her type. (friend wasn't supposed to tell me anything but she knew i got a crush on her so... but i can't say anything/tell her i feel the same way or else she would feel betrayed but i'm really happy)
>>
File: 1502696535028.jpg (307KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502696535028.jpg
307KB, 667x800px
>>
>>8710388
I thought lesbian seagulls were very common like gay fashion designers
>>
>>8721671
>>8721712
>>8721813
It's happy story time? My best friend/ex and her wife just visited me and my wife. They have been cleared to adopt a child and they seemed quite ecstatic.

For my ex specifially getting to have kids is a big deal. She has some kind of birth-related defect that doesn't allow her to carry one.
>>
>>8721730
Oh, I'm not getting depressed over it. I'm happy for Anon and am positive I'll acquire my very own soup-preparing qt some day.
>>
File: 1496318251795.jpg (13KB, 416x297px) Image search: [Google]
1496318251795.jpg
13KB, 416x297px
>>8721712
>Plus, it seems like some anons would get depressed hearing happy stories.
I like reading happy stories about other anons. Those are the cutest stories.
>>
>>8721970
Penis?
>>
>>8721652
Save her from that creep, anon.
>>
File: 1427691362276.jpg (129KB, 736x982px) Image search: [Google]
1427691362276.jpg
129KB, 736x982px
>>8721955
Yeah! We kinda are desu, as I said i'm from /cgl/ and there are quite a lot of lesbians on this board.

>>8721995
seconding! it gives me hope
>>
Post your scores, and brag about your superior typing skills.
>tfw pretty bad at this
>>
File: eto.jpg (68KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
eto.jpg
68KB, 1200x675px
>>8722096
>/pol/
>nhentai
>that right page
>>
File: 51618875.jpg (100KB, 800x782px) Image search: [Google]
51618875.jpg
100KB, 800x782px
>>8722096
>>
>>8722104
>that het porn on the right
They're not even trying to pretend they aren't het dudes anymore.
>>
>>8722096
Dammit Erik. Why do you have so many tabs open? Do you not know how to use paint to crop? Didn't do it just to show off your edgy tabs, huh.
>>
>>8722104
>>8722122
>They didn't know 80% of the tranny bait and angry lesbian vs tranny replies are literally made by a bunch of /pol/ neckbeards.

It's like you two are new.
This is also the reason I only talk to a few couple anons outside 4chan and rarely post on this shitty board.
>>
>>8722129
Why do you think that's my name? I didn't intend to show off the smaller screen to the right. That was an oversight.
>>
>>8722136
I was just going by what I saw. No need to get angry not-erik. Chill buddy.
>>
>>8722136
It's in the image, doofus.
>>
>>8722148
>>8722144
Oh, found it. Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread. I wanted to leave my gender somewhat ambiguous. Anybody gonna take the test?
>>
File: 2.png (30KB, 442x571px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
30KB, 442x571px
>>8722155
https://10fastfingers.com/
>>
>>8722155
Yeah when I get home. I'm on mobile right now.
>>
File: 0091.jpg (62KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
0091.jpg
62KB, 500x281px
>>8722122
idk, sometimes I happen to read/watch some hentai. And I know two gay gals that read/watch it but not as fap material or anything, just like that, (also anime tiddies and it's hard to find good yuri, god bless /u/)

>>8722131
heh, it's my third time coming here and i feel you. but yep that's definitely a /pol/ack and a guy, what a surprise.

>>8722155
dude why are you here anyway?
>>
>>8722096
>>8722136
As if the hentai, other 4chan board and favorites weren't enough to out you as a tranner "Erika"!
>>
File: perfume_heels.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
perfume_heels.gif
4MB, 480x270px
One thing that always surprises me about the music events I attend in Japan is that there are always a few women who show up carrying purses and dressed in frilly blouses, skirts and heels. Yet they dance just as hard as anyone else, for hours. Heels! They're jumping up and down in heels! Also constantly surprised at how many cute girls show up to autist music parties. They're still mostly sausage fests, but less so than I'd expect.
>>
File: 1496311707546.jpg (64KB, 720x696px) Image search: [Google]
1496311707546.jpg
64KB, 720x696px
>>8716439
>I'm 20, I've been single for two years, and I'm probably going to die a virgin unfortunately.

same. only cause i strictly like 25-35 year old straight women. I just keep holding on to the delusion that all straight women are a little bisexual and get more so with age, and hope that they will eventually love me back ;_;
>>
>>8722220
>I just keep holding on to the delusion that all straight women are a little bisexual and get more so with age
If anything they get less bi once they drift away from their experimental phase and figure out what they really like.
>>
>>8722220
30+ year old single women are not really in high demand honestly, you could probably get one fairly easily
>>
>>8722292
as a soon to be 21 i wouldn't mind at all if my gf was 30 or so
>>
>>8722330
why not?
>>
>>8722332
Idk, I just wouldn't mind honestly. I would be kinda scared to come across as an unexperimented babby next to her but i find older women quite charming. Besides, 30 isn't even old.
>>
>>8722330
same, but i was mostly referring to straight men not liking older women, since the post i replied to mentioned the women she liked were straight
>>
>>8722364
Ah gee my bad, didn't quite see that.
But well, more for us right? As long as they're bi at least.
>>
>>8722364
>>8722339
>straight men not liking older women
>30 is old.

You two anons don't go outside a lot do you?
We are the exception of the rule, LGBT population is super small and cishet people still go for each other's tails way beyond 30.

My sister is 36 and she has more sex than I will ever have considering how much of a loser who only had 2 gfs in my entire life.
>>
>>8710219
reminder that the extermination of turks and everything turkish is the civic and moral duty of every cultured man woman and child
there is only 1 way to make humanity better and that is over the bodies of turkroaches
>>
>>8722217
>They're jumping up and down in heels
That's rather impressive. I would definitely fall if I were to jump around in heels.
Do you mingle with the qts or do you just admire them from afar?
>>
File: Student_Teacher.jpg (255KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Student_Teacher.jpg
255KB, 768x576px
>>8722383
>My sister is 36 and she has more sex than I will
not the same as being in a ltr

>You two anons don't go outside a lot do you?
no:(
>>
>>8722131
Of course I knew. My comment was on how they aren't even trying to keep up the pretense of pretending to be one of us. Like when trannies post forgetting to drop their trip.
>>
>>8722409
I can barely walk in heels, let alone dance or jump. I'd break an ankle for sure.
Just admire; people don't really come to these things to meet randos and you couldn't chitchat even if you wanted to. My hearing won't be back to normal for a week.
>>
>>8722383
Assuming your sister is straight/bi, of course it's easier for her.
>>
>>8722292
No, that's not true for lesbians. We're not like het women that have to deal with majority of men who only want young girls. Most women prefer to date within their age range (I know extremely few couples with more than 10 yr gap)
So there is a good dating market for 30 somethings. If anything they are more desirable for LTRs, as they are usually past the questioning stage and more likely to have their shit together.
t. 42 yr old lesbian
>>
What are your kinks /clg/?
>>
>>8722466
>Assuming your sister is straight/bi
She is straight, a bit of a slut but straight. Was married for like 6 years and even has 3 kids and funnily enough my mom thinks I'm the weird one for being the dyke.
Other than this part I really like my sis, she used to be a crazy tomboy before she hit her teens.

>of course it's easier for her
That's what I'm explaining to the anons who think straight girls have it hard when they get to 30 because they probably learned this from some autistic virgin boy from /r9k/.

In short, I was laughing at anons who think 30 years is too old and there's a shortage of dick for cishet women.

>>8722414
See above, she's been through a lot of stuff including ltr.

>>8722547
>What are your kinks /clg/?
I wanted to ruin my ex life and force her to come back for me as some kind of sex slave.

Yeah I'm weird.
>>
>>8722547
Role playing. Usually I'm the dominant role.
>>
>>8722547
roleplaying like >>8722594 but i'm a (reluctant) sub.
also
>getting tied up
>dirty talk/spanking
>uniforms
>getting abducted by another girl and forced into rough sex until she mindbreaks me into loving her
>geting smothered by the tiddies of a voluptuous businesswoman

but that's all a fantasy, i'm still a loser virgin who gets really nervous just holding hands in real life
>>
>>8722641
My wife has a wildly vulgar side to her that she loves to express in sex. Her favourite role is "hooligan resisting arrest" after a football match, and being punished by the righteous cop. A cop who just happens to be a fan of the opposing team.

Fuck Wimbledon.
>>
>>8722756
Her stay in Bongistan got to her head.
>>
Watching Owarimonogatari, /cislesgen/?
>>
Probably gonna start the new thread in a couple hours, to make sure the recent news section won't die.

Does anyone have any topic suggestions?
>>
>>8722899
I like this "what's your kink" topic, we could use that for the next thread
>>
>>8722921
I second this emotion
I thought I had some strange ones, but I'm practically normie compared to some of y'all
>>
>>8722899
seconding for "what's your kink/fetishes"
>>
>>8722921
>>8722954
>>8722963
Alright. I'll wait until this thread is a few pages further down, and then create the degenerate edition.
>>
File: 1502670479528s.jpg (4KB, 250x147px) Image search: [Google]
1502670479528s.jpg
4KB, 250x147px
pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
>>
>>8722983
Yeah, I'm sure it won't attract every male and tranny degenerate on this board.
Oh well, it'll be an interesting contrast to what our regulars post.
>>
>>8722989
I agree with this anon.
>>
>>8722574
>a bit of a slut but straight.
kek, as if being slutty is closer to les!

>and funnily enough my mom thinks I'm the weird one for being the dyke.
To be fair it probably is more common...

>Other than this part I really like my sis, she used to be a crazy tomboy before she hit her teens.
Why does this happen so much with het girls?!
>>
File: tumblr_nwln22qpSy1s9xw57o3_400.gif (1MB, 331x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwln22qpSy1s9xw57o3_400.gif
1MB, 331x245px
Help me out here clg.
I just started college and I need to know how to pick up girls.
I'm also a kissless virgin
>>
>>8724039
Join a sorority with lesbians in them.
Proceed to sleep with your new sisters.
>>
>>8724123
It's a community college. I don't think it has sororities...
>>
>>8724183
Oh. Well in that case, join study groups to make friends. There are bound to be qts that will be willing to be in a study group with you especially if you are smart.
Community colleges are a bit tricky since most students don't tend to hangout around campus much, at least from my experience they didn't. They just go to class and then leave. CC may not be as center on student activities as universities as well.
Are you planning on transferring to a university after you get your basic courses done?
>>
>>8724212
>Are you planning on transferring to a university after you get your basic courses done?
Yes, but must I wait till then? I'm really desperate..
>>
>>8724328
Of course you don't have to wait! However, community colleges are not party or social centrals compared to universities. Honestly, you should focus on getting good grades while in community colleges so you can get into the university of your choice then you can party it up with all the qts there.
In the meantime, if your college has student groups/organizations that interest you, join them. It's a good way to make friends while you are there.
Good luck on your gf search, anony.
>>
>>8724413
Thank you Anon senpai, I will try my best
>>
Fresh baguette

>>8724556
>>8724556
>>
>>8724039
age?
whats your major? I'm a fine arts major(lol) and the art classes are all in one building with generally the same students in it, plus the classes are 4 hours long and you end up talking with at least a couple people during breaks, or while you're drawing since the prof isn't lecturing you so you have time to talk to cute art grills

Everyone in community college is in the same boat as you, so most of them are looking to meet people as well, plus there's usually parties*cringe* in the area, with other college age people that go to the same community college, they're just not on campus. Just be open and friendly and make sure to actually make a point to talk to people.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.