[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much surgery is too much surgery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: a35.jpg (130KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
a35.jpg
130KB, 900x674px
I see a lot of anons talking about surgery this and surgery that and some that are super against it but this board like everything else on 4chan always leans one of the other extreme.

So, what's your opinion anons, what's that sweet spot in terms of cosmetic procedures?

Also this question isn't exclusive to MtF or whatever, since cis girls are the absolute majority of the clients in terms of cosmetic surgeries.
>>
File: bogdanoffs.jpg (101KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanoffs.jpg
101KB, 950x633px
>too much surgery
They laugh at you.
>>
File: Screenshot_723.png (113KB, 346x289px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_723.png
113KB, 346x289px
>>8709595
only what's necessary. Don't turn yourself into the plastic man just so you can feel like you might be a woman. It's uncanny as hell.
>>
File: Untitled.png (460KB, 692x510px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
460KB, 692x510px
>>8709624
>only what's necessary
Can you elaborate more about this?
No need if you don't feel like it but I wanted to hear the opinions of anons on this board about this.

Like I said everything in this board is either one extreme or the other, for example when there's any talk about breast implants people start screaming flat is justice and other start talking about implants the size of your head when everyone knows 90% of breast implants always end up being something like from B to C cups to help with shape / saggyness.

Pic related for example on a cis girl.
Censored since it's NSFW I guess.

>>8709602
Can you give me a quick rundown on those men?
>>
Everything is good untill you start repeating the same surgery over and over (nose for example).

But if you are fixing all that makes you appear male I see no limits.

t. Mtf
Got forehead type 3, and hair transplant and 2 ml of filers.
I plan to get Srs, chin/jaw, nose, ba, brazillian butt lift, submalar implants.
>>
Some people are still tied down with Judeo-Christian "your body is a vessel for Christ" thought and see any medical procedure that isn't 100% necessary to continue living as too much.

They rage about tattoos too, it's quite a sight to see these bitter faggots rage about not being able to tell others how to live.
>>
>>8709934
Ironically enough, your body IS a vessel for Christ, just not in the way they imagine. More in terms of the 'Christ-consciousness', and the body is the 'temple' (the place where the consciousness is anchored - the mind). It's specifically about poisoning your mind ('defiling the temple')...which they're doing with their authoritarian suppression of the human spirit.

I was raised by these people. It took me 30 years and a metric fuckton of mental anguish to break those chains.
>>
File: 1473330961611.jpg (55KB, 462x533px) Image search: [Google]
1473330961611.jpg
55KB, 462x533px
>>8709672
It's pretty obvious anon. Just go for what makes you look like a normal (albeit, pretty) cis human unless you have a specific aesthetic in mind such as bimbo or androgynous femboy and don't mind the potential ridicule that may come with that.

If this still seems confusing, then stick to body proportions that are not abnormally large or small
>>
>>8709672
wait a second, that's a cis girl?

damn, this board has brainwashed me, I also had no idea how important breast implants were
>>
>>8709672
That's not a cis girl
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (107KB, 885x805px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
107KB, 885x805px
>>8709881
I will keep that in mind.
And that was kinda my idea anyways, just don't go for excessive things.

>>8710116
I just wanted to know more opinions from anons on this board since 4chan, autism aside, is always all or nothing.

>>8710126
>>8710134
She's cis.
When I have nothing to do I browse realself for hours finding fridgebody flag girls so I can compare results with my body shape for reasons you know?

Anyways let's not make this about the girl, else you will all summon skullautist or something.

Why don't you two give me your opinions about the OP subject instead?
>>
>>8710153
>flag
I meant flat. my bad anons.
I would also love to her opinions from cis girls from this board. Let's not make it a MtF only thing. I don't really care what gender you are.
>>
>>8709595
If gay guys presented with body dysmorphia, we would be told not to get cosmetic surgery, that it won't solve anything, and will likely only exacerbate the problem. But if my body dysmorphia is SO severe that I claim I am a woman, then we are encouraged to get all the plastic surgery we can afford.

So, despite data showing people with body dysmorphia having worse mental health outcomes if they go hog on cosmetic surgery, we allow this as long as the body dysmorphia is gender fixated.

Now you understand that the system it totally fucked.
>>
>>8711510
>dysmorphia

ayyyyy
>>
>>8709595
maybe 1 round of FFS
nothing else
>>
>>8709595
Every person should decide for themselves what is too much or too little for their specific case. If you want to be a bimbo then that is your choice.

Personally, when I had FFS I only wanted some small alterations to my brow, nose, chin and adams apple. I wanted to retain the look of my face and that little bit of FFS would be enough for me to be happy. Unfortunately, the surgeon messed up my chin and I'm very unhappy with the result. Seeing the result I can understand why someone who is seriously unhappy with their body would keep having surgery. I will go back into surgery as many times as it takes to correct my chin and I'm considering methods I once would not have.
>>
Breast implants are fine, getting your Adam's apple removed is fine. Gender reassignment surgery is fine. Anything else is going too far.
>>
>>8712665
Whats the deal with Adams apple? Why it's so important? It's bearly visible in my case. But it never were gendered thing for me like brow for example or MPB.
>>
I can't tell if I need FFS or not. In my boymode with short hair and no makeup I always get gendered male no exceptions, but if I put in a weave and some makeup everyone starts saying I'm passing and even pretty.

As for boobs, I think they're tiny cones and am considering a BA, but chasers seem very happy with them even telling me they prefer natural small tits over big plastic ones.

tl;dr I seem to be able to get away with staying natural but I don't 100% cis should I get surgeries and risk ending up plastic/botched?
>>
File: queen_lgbt.png (357KB, 428x585px) Image search: [Google]
queen_lgbt.png
357KB, 428x585px
BLAIR WHITE IS RIGHT
>>
File: 1502323322218.jpg (37KB, 861x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502323322218.jpg
37KB, 861x1024px
>>8709595
I think the too much line starts when you:
1 - can hurt yourself badly, like those cases of women addicted to plastic surgery who die in an operation room after 40 successive breast implants we see on the news all the time.

2 - When your face is going to be completely disfigured, again after you do a shitload of the same thing over and over.

Anything else to me is green light if you want to have it.
I wanted to get 250cc on my breasts for quite a while already because I'm the only one in the family who is flat.

Also aletta ocean is hot I'm into bimbos but would't be one ever. Nice pic though, OP.

I'm not a tranny tho just the average bislut who is hated by the entirety of the board.
>>
>>8712665
So you're ok with SRS and not FFS?
>>
File: QUICKRUNDOWN.gif (854KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
QUICKRUNDOWN.gif
854KB, 380x380px
>>8709672
>>
>>8711510
>dysmorphia

Wrong condition anon.
>>
>>8709595
Enough is when you've had enough to look normal (which can't always be achieved). Also, to take reasonable risks. If there's such a case that you could just slightly improve your situation, but it comes with a massive risk, it may not be worth what you can gain.

This may mean full FFS with revisions, meme shoulder surgery, body sculpting, VFS, hair transplants, and BA.
>>
>>8712879
Gender dysphoria is just gender-focused BDD with a PC name
>>
>>8712933
This is what bitter beta manlets believe.

You know you guys can have surgery too right? The subject isn't just about women, stop being salty.
Even I that don't search for this stuff have seen a ton of guys going from average to hot model with a couple of changes in their face/chin.
>>
>>8712933
t. Lacks a good understanding of either gender dysphoria or BDD
>>
>>8712950
Want to cut your arm off? That's a delusion, go to therapy. Want to cut your dick off? Go right ahead, you can be a woman, you're so brave!
>>
>>8712969
>Still bitter someone is having plastic surgery.
>Thinks he will make people stop doing whatever they are doing because internet warrior told them to stop.
>On a thread that has nothing to do with chopping your penis off.
>Where even cis girls are giving their input about cosmetic surgery.

You /pol/ niggers are as bad as jehovah's witnesses going from door to door to bother people.
>>
>>8712933
And what Cracker Jack box did you get your degree out of?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.