[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the craziest thing she has said?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-07-18-17-51-06.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-18-17-51-06.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
What's the craziest thing she has said?

Everyone treats her like a crazy angry black woman, and her personality certainly doesn't help, she does seem mostly reasonable in her opinions imo.

I think her 'Are dreadlocks cultural appropiation' video was a bit silly, but more nuanced than what a lot of people think, and it's pretty low level to believe that sort of thing, there's not a lot of harm of it even if you do find it egregiously ridiculous.

She admits to having some really off the wall opinions on dating preferences when she was younger but has made three videos that pretty much rescind that claim.

SO what am I missing when I don't think she's crazy?
>>
She used a bunch of gay slurs online, got punched by Russell Crowe, and allegedly kills animals in voodoo rituals
>>
>>8709198
something about how cisnormitivity is fuck straight don't want to have sex with trans people
>>
Didn't she say at one point that white people should not be allowed to sing along to a Beyonce song because it's about black people issues?
>>
>>8709216
*fuck=why
>>
who is this tranny and why should I care?
>>
>>8709237
Azealia Banks
>>
>>8709213

are we fucking around or is this the truth?
>>
>>8709522
In October 2016, Banks attended a party hosted by Russell Crowe as a guest of RZA. She filed a police report against Crowe, claiming that he choked her, spat on her, and called her a nigger.[93] RZA later claimed that Banks instigated the incident, and denied hearing Crowe call her a nigger.[94]

In December 2016, Banks was criticized for posting a video on Instagram, where she showed the aftermath of three years worth of sacrificing chickens for witchcraft.[95]
>>
File: 1500044263569.jpg (36KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500044263569.jpg
36KB, 500x364px
>>8709198
she used to make anti black and trans videos. she actually had quite a following and bragged how much money she would make. it was back in 2007-2010-ish.

im gonna link one, give me an hour.
>>
>>8709567

Ok this is Kat Blaque though?

>>8709568

I'm interested, she seems to talk a bit on how she has changed a lot
>>
>>8709198
Back in the day she had a video where she was crying her eyes out blubbering to the camera about how she hates being transgender and how no one wanted her.
She also shared her nudes seeking validation from people as well as getting into constant fights with other trannies on youtube.
Also I found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G99z8EGfDY

She was very entertaining to watch back in the day.
>>
>>8709584

wow sounds (mostly) like me 6 months ago (not the video)
>>
>>8709582
I don't know ha.

When OP posted someone with no name given I just figured they meant the most recognizable person who looks like that
>>
>>8709584

she says she's been on youtube since she was 15 so this could be really excusable depending on her age at the time
>>
>>8709568
>>8709582

https://vid.me/ccDfv

i think i have another video of her where she disses unpassable transwomen and shows off her body, face and voice saying how much more shes passable lol
>>
>>8709621

Holy shit, when was this? If you have more I'm very interested
>>
>>8709607
She wasn't 15 when she made those videos though. When she was 15 she had a channel on youtube called "armourchante" and in this channel she hadn't transitioned yet. her other videos where when she was mostly in collage.

I can't find the old channel on youtube though I think she might have taken it down.
>>
>>8709584

Ok numbers crunched: She was born in September 1990 and this was uploaded in November 2007, meaning she was AT MOST 17 when this was recorded 10 years (a full decade) ago
>>
File: undressing for shekels.png (144KB, 432x322px) Image search: [Google]
undressing for shekels.png
144KB, 432x322px
>>8709631
as i said, idk exactly. 2007-2010-ish. she was very anti obama, anti black, anti lgbt

also look at : https://twitter.com/kat_blaque/status/884937830413123584

she did it for monetary gains back then, and she accuses blaire of doing the same and i think kat is right about that, blaire is only getting the money cuz shes pandering to right wingers.

nonetheless shes crazy, she literally switched one day from being the token black tranny to "im holier than thou"

if i put my old harddrive in someday im gonna upload every fucking thing i have saved.
>>
>>8709690

Oh wow, that's really impressive
>>
>>8709251
Thought it was Kat blaque
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.