[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not gay but I wonder something about all you gay people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

Why do all you gays have to show off you're gay? I'm straight but you don't see me waving a flag that says "straight" on it. We don't have a straight pride month, we don't have a Straight Alliance, and nor do I want any of that shit because it's fucking stupid. You all want to be able to love like regular people but regular people at most make out in public to show their love, they don't go through the streets with a rainbow flag or wear rainbow shit or put "straight" in their Instagram profiles. You get what I'm saying?
>>
File: hitler gas.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
hitler gas.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
>I'm not gay but
>>
>>8709179
>Why do all you gays have to show off
>all you gays
Ponder for a second what could be wrong with your assertion. Literally nobody in my family even suspects that I'm gay for that matter.
>>
>>8709207
you know what i meant, and this whole forum is an example. gay people get a whole fucking forum on 4chan?! kek its unnecessary
>>
>>8709179
Oh look, it's 'tedious unexamined """""opinion""""" number 24: Why no straight pride'.

Simple. You do. You declare your 'straight pride' when you insult gays. You declare your 'straight pride' every time there's a kiss in public, hands being held, movies involving a relationship (almost literally every single movie), every time you talk about a wedding without having to qualify it as anything, virtually every song, the entire 'life path' description, in literally every single aspect of society, every single day, ad infinitum.

So yes, you do, and you attention whores are 1000x worse than gay men at it, it's just so normalized you don't even recognize it, like literally everything else you people don't bother taking 3 seconds to think about.

But its offensive as all fuck to you for us to have 6 hours somewhere. Seems legit.
>>
>ABLOOBLOO WE DON'T WANT GAY SHIT ON OUR BOARDS
>ABLOOBLOO WHY DO GAYS HAVE THEIR OWN BOARD FOR THE SHIT WE DID NOT WANT
How do you function?
>>
>>8709240
You think all gay people are represented by this shit board? It has far more trannies than gays for that matter.
>>
>>8709258
>But its offensive as all fuck to you for us to have 6 hours somewhere.

What can you expect
From filthy little heteros?
Their whole disgusting race is like a curse
They're horrible in bed
They're only good when dead
They're vermin, as I said
And worse
They're savages! Savages!
Barely even human
Savages! Savages!
Drive them from our board!
They're not like you and me
Which means they must be evil
We must sound the drums of war!
They're savages! Savages!
Dirty shrieking devils!
Now we sound the drums of war!
>>
>>8709258
i think someone needs to be redpilled, huh
>>
>Why do all you gays have to show off you're gay?

that's stupid tho, it's confirmation bias. if you see someone on the street that's not obviously gay, you assume they're straight. and you assume the only gay people you encounter are the ones that seem obviously gay. most gays dont actually act like Ross Mathews or Carson Cressly.
>>
File: 02389438322.jpg (88KB, 721x799px) Image search: [Google]
02389438322.jpg
88KB, 721x799px
>>8709179
>>
>>8709263
>>ABLOOBLOO
I always wonder what sound does this suppose to represent
>>
>>8709179
>throw autistic hissyfit when someone mentions being gay on every other board
>throw autistic hissyfit when gays get their own place to talk about this shit

rly gets the ol' neurons firing
>>
File: a_bloo_bloo_bloo.jpg (368KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
a_bloo_bloo_bloo.jpg
368KB, 900x674px
>>8709313
crying apparently
>>
>>8709179
because gays are discriminated against and often confused in need of support and help
>>
>>8709305
Pride month isn't a birthday party no matter how hard you idiots treat it like a month long birthday party.

>b-b-but i'm le fighting for my le rights

You aren't doing shit.
>>
>>8709352
Yes because a bunch of autistic trannies and faggots on a Sri Lankan skydiving board are directly responsible for the media. Most of us here don't even attend pride and probably think it's as disgusting as you do so just kys retard, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>8709393
>all this blubbering

Put your diaper on queen, you're leaking again. I'm just telling you what the rest of the world sees you doing. Enjoy your month long birthday party next year pretending it helps shit.
>>
>>8709352
Actually pride parades have created a lot of awareness.
So much, in fact, that the Supreme Court overturned the sodomy laws and legalized gay marriage.
So you're wrong.
>>
>>8709408
>I'm just telling you what the rest of the world sees you doing.
And so was I, the rest of the world thinks you're a retard :)
>>
Strange how a parade completely co-opted by cisstraight women and corporations is still being associated with lgbt.
Is it the rainbows?
>>
>>8709179
>>8709258
do u fags really need to be told this is obvious bait? dont fckn respond to that shit
>>
>>8709453
Want my number, cutie? :)
>>
>>8709184
Fpbp
>>
File: (You).png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
267KB, 800x820px
>>8709179
Go back to >>>/pol/

We need to build a wall... to prevent pol-raiders from crossing between boards and invading us.
Poltards are some bad hombres.
>>
File: 1501650924194.png (185KB, 390x409px) Image search: [Google]
1501650924194.png
185KB, 390x409px
>>8709179
because /pol/tards (of which there are many) throw an autistic fit when we have a husbando thread on /a/ or /v/ or /vp/

>>8709829
>fckn
>>
File: 1414684810697.jpg (5KB, 161x175px) Image search: [Google]
1414684810697.jpg
5KB, 161x175px
>mu-muh strate pride
>Durr y do u hav to hav gay pride I don hav strate pride

Is this bait? Please let this be bait.
>>
>>8709413
Some people in this world are actually retarded enough to believe this. Let that sink in.
>>
>>8712721
are you retarded? If every gay stayed in their place like you said, it would still be illegal. Fucking retard.
>>
>>8709179
>w-why do other people want rights? this is straight oppression
>>
>>8712993
But anon, don't you remember whenever the slaves were just such obedient good slaves that all the white people didn't want to have any slaves anymore and just peacefully let them go and black people were instantaneously all perceived as equals? Or whenever women got the right to vote by all baking their husbands a nice big dinner after they came home on voting day? Both of these things totally happened and gays should just do the same thing.
>>
>>8709179
Sweet bait, my dude.
>>
>>8712993
>>8713046
There is very little time left for you to understand how misguided your belief that you ever had any political influence truly is. The people hate you because of what you do in public. What are "sodomy laws" ? If they're aimed at forbidding anal sex, I'm all for them.
>>
>>8713046
Bad example considering letting women vote was the death wound of American politics.
>>
>>8713089
Whatever bud, the lgbt rights movement in the U.S.A. has been wildly successful., I know you're like 12 or something and can't remember the 90s, but the public opinion on lgbt has improved a fuck ton. It's delusional to say the lgbt rights movement hasn't been extremely successful.
>>
>>8713089
>I live in the bible belt and have Stockholm Syndrome.

You have my pity.
>>
>>8712721
>>8713089

>Some people in this world are actually retarded enough to believe this.
>What are "sodomy laws" ?

lol. you ---literally--- have no idea what you are talking about. that's cute anon.
this site is 18+, btw.
>>
>>8713117
You're delusional. A lot.
>>8713160
Thank God I'm NOT a christian. And nothing I said implies I have any sympathy for homophobes, okay ? You just understand what you want.
>>
>>8713236
I understand recent history, which you clearly have never bothered to spend even 5 minutes looking into before forming an ignorant opinion based on... what? your emotions? what your mommy and daddy think? what your bros make fun of you for?
>>
>>8713274
You don't understand anything about history, mark my words.
>>
You are honestly right, all of these gay niggas just flaunt their sexuality like being gay is a hobby or a lifestyle choice. they (and even the fucking media during pride month) use gay as a fucking brand a marketing strategy. I just want to be seen as normal, not some fucking retard with dildos taped to my body during a parade
>>
>>8713274
They're just a child who's so young that they literally can't remember a time the world was less accepting, and they'd rather stick to their poor understanding of the world than accept the truth, just ignore them.
>>
>>8713282
Where does saying this kind of /x/-tier "ominous warning" bullshit work for you? You sound like you're in Cluster-B with a dire need to prove your ego and nothing to back it up.
You have yet to say anything of any kind of substance, and yet you act like you have made some kind of amazing proclamation.
We're all waiting with baited breath, anon.
>>
>>8713301
Yes, wait, that's all people like you can do.
>>
>>8713315
pathetic
>>
>>8713295
You believe what you want, what you've been prepared to believe, what fits your narrow worldview.
>>
>>8713319
Indeed, you ought to be harsh on yourself.
>>
>>8713301
>still responding

Don't even bother anon. They're just some boring teenager hopped up on /pol/ and internet ego.
>>
>>8709184
/thread
>>
>>8709179
First of all its not all gays.
Secondly do note that many of the gay shit like TV shows, marches, gay marriage vote is often funded by or pushed by straight people.
As for the gays who do behave like twats, who fucking knows maybe they don't feel they have an identity bc of their neurotic abusive mothers.
>>
>>8709179
Are you 12 or something? What kind of idiot has such a childish way of thinking? "Ugh those gays are pushing it in my face"? And what do you think you're doing when you kiss a girl? When you brag about your girlfriend? When you talk about your sexual encounters? You show off your straightness in so many ways without saying "Straight pride" and what's saddest is that you somehow don't realize it.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.