[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is my last straw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot (632).png (87KB, 599x620px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (632).png
87KB, 599x620px
https://twitter.com/gogreen18/status/896039506989654020

laci green is spineless desu, now that she believes in 'male socialization' causing trans women to be coercive i can't take it anymore. i thought she was just willing to open her mind, but she's just stupid and gullible, she'll weakly state her own opinion and after her audience yells at her she'll shift course immediately. we saw this w/ the trans military ban, the damore situation, and basically any opinion she has on trans women has shifted closer and closer to her terf buddies.

Her boyfriend will say 'traps are gay b/c penis' tweet out 'transwomen are male, same sex attraction is gay' and then laci will tweet out the same logic a few days or hours later.

She ran the same smear against zinnia jones tucker carlson did on fox news based on one tweet. This is because all she does is get her opinions on twitter, she's unknowledgeable and doesn't try to understand what ppl like zinnia jones and riley dennis have to say.

She seems to believe there are two kinds of feminism, radical feminism and liberal feminism, and she doesn't understand either. she thinks all radfems are terfs and can't even be bothered to understand the distinction between libfem and intersectional feminism. i don't think she's read a single book on either topic but she's clearly been reading a lot of twitter threads and maybe feminist current.

if you're view of radical feminism is meghan murpy then you took a wrong turn in understanding.

She's dismissing trans healthcare as 'psuedo-science' because it 'overcomplicates' the issues. she'll cite an article as 'fake' w/o leaving a source for investigation, so you have a hard time digging up what she's misrepresenting. like an article on how hrt can induce period-like symptoms is 'psuedo-science' b/c she only left in one quote from the end of the article that joked about how 'periods aren't just for vaginas anymore.'

I gave her so many chances but she's just getting worse
>>
>>8708985
Who cares?

Any opinion on trannies other than "trannies are mentally ill garbage people with horrible toxic personalities" is incorrect
>>
>>8709026
Any opinion on Laci Green other than "she is a garbage person with a horrible toxic personality" is incorrect and I say this as someone who followed her post red pill hoping for some nuanced views
>>
>>8708985
I genuinely disappointed.

also
>implying women don't shame people into sex
>>
>>8709041
>Female
>nuanced views

LOL, women are fucking stupid. How did you not know that already?
>>
>>8709048
*cis women
>>
>>8709048

Yeah, I was raped by a man, but a (cis) woman is the only one to give me drinks in order to got me to sleep w/ her

>>8709057

this is blatantly false
>>
>>8709068
>shaming=rape
I see that terf brigade is being retarded on purpose
>>
>>8708985
she got a taste of that dick and didn't want to let go

how long do you think it'll be before she starts saying that trans women are just schizophrenic men in dresses
>>
>>8709095

She's already at a slightly more polite wording of 'delusional males' so not that far off at the rate she's at
>>
>>8708985
>laci green is spineless desu
no shit.
>>
>>8709125

t. normal reasonable human being
>>
holy hell who the fuck cares if people consider themselves straight and don't want to fuck a man because the man calls himself a woman, get over it entitled tranny niggers
>>
File: 1495760624875.jpg (73KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495760624875.jpg
73KB, 640x800px
>>8709130
>>
>>8709068
>I was raped by a man
Too bad he didn't kill you as well.
>>
>women
>having well thought out and logically consistent opinions

select one and only one
>>
>>8709150
congrats, you've missed the argument entirely
>>
I don't know anything about this chick, but I read the OP's pic, and she's right. It really is creepy that MtFs do this, and she's also right that FtMs tend to realize why this is gross af. Yet rather than trust other trans people who are telling you that it's not transphobic and to stop making yourselves look like predators, you attack FtMs too. And whine some more.

Maybe try some self-awareness and self-examination on for size.
>>
>>8709278

Pretty specifically targeting the use of male and female 'socialization' and then a bunch of other stuff that doesn't even begin to relate to genital/dating preferences but ok ok
>>
>>8709423
Socialization is a thing. I don't know why so many trans people pretend that it's not.
>>
>>8709026
Toxic, outside of nuclear waste management, is a meaningless term conjured by meaningless people and I've never seen a single poster on this site use it and not be worthless in every way.
>>
>>8709433
>Everyone is defined by their influences

Spot the Freudian. Like all feminists, you failed when you started psychoanalyzing the world around you.
>>
>>8709433

I don't believe trans women and cis men have the same socialization or experience things internally in a similiar way, and I don't think that it results in trans women saying 'sleep w/ me or else'
>>
>>8708985
This is pretty much Laci Green saying "Hail Hydra", kind of surprised and disappointed tbqh
>>
>>8709438
>Implying being an emotionally abusive narcissist isn't toxic.
I take it people call your behavior toxic often but don't wish to own up to your faults.
>>
>>8709026
This
>>
>>8708985
>Her boyfriend will say 'traps are gay b/c penis' tweet
>boyfriend
I thought EDupsTV was very liberal (also gay)?
>>
>>8710180

I can't tell if you're joking about how chris ray gun is a knock off of idubbz or you just didn't know
>>
>>8709446
I...what? Believing that how other people train you to behave doesn't magically vanish when you begin social transition suddenly means I like Freud? Or a feminist? That is the craziest fucking thing I've ever fucking read. Leave your goddamn house once in a while, you autist.

>>8709449
Trans people and cis people aren't socialized exactly the same way, no, since a lot of it doesn't "take" in someone who isn't naturally inclined to pick it up. But they beat SOME of it into you, or you wouldn't have survived at all.

>and I don't think that it results in trans women saying 'sleep w/ me or else'
I don't have an alternate theory for why some trans women behave like this, though. Or why virtually no trans men do. Go ahead and offer one up.
>>
>>8710206

I have literally never seen or a trans woman say "sleep w/ me or else", or even anything like that

as for why ftms aren't heard of doing it, perhaps it's because we don't hear about ftms at all

they're like fucking ghosts for some reason. Nobody seems to realize they exist
>>
>>8710206

I have known a trans man to say something similar personally, and I actually don't personally know any trans women who do. Anecdotes aside I think online we do so more trans women interested in the topic. And I think that's because a lot of trans men don't is A) there aren't as many in the public eye (i don't think Laverne Cox or Janet Mock say anything like this) and B) a lot of trans men want to appear strong, and talking about transphobia reveals a weakness. (Specifically not referring to 'sleep with me or else' being a fight against transphobia, but it's a bit similar, by a stretch, to Riley Dennis and Zinnia Jones, also this trans guy, chase ross I think, defended them)
>>
Wow. Jesus, is dick THAT good? Good enough to get her to change her mind on things she built a career on? Good enough to get her to lose friends and make enemies?
>>
File: fpbp.jpg (69KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
fpbp.jpg
69KB, 800x850px
>>8709026
>>
>>8708985
There's one kind of feminism and it's name is male-hate.
>>
>>8709048

and people wonder why women hate trannies.
>>
>>8709058

and people wonder why women hate trannies
>>
>>8710808
Cis women do shame people into sex though and you're only making yourself look worse by denying it.
>>
>>8710814
Cis women do shame partners into sex. Have you ever been in a relationship with one? In a long-term relationship, sex becomes a tool for validation for them. When you just want to play with your phone you'll get guilted for sex. Let's not even start on being guilted into wanting children. It's either You Must Give Me A Baby Or We Will Break Up even though she didn't even want to have kids at the start of the relationship. Her excuse? Muh biological clock is kicking in! Zzzzz
>>
>>8710907
you do realize that's a thing that happens, right?

A person might now want children eventually, but then instincts kick in
>>
>>8710206
Because this is an extremely minor issue for afab people. It's extremely rare that people will go "le genital preference xd" on them, compared to amab people. Whereas it's used to discriminate vs trans women a lot, even post-op
>>
>>8710216
>I have literally never seen or a trans woman say "sleep w/ me or else", or even anything like that
Yes, you have. It's posted here a hundred times a week; so unless you got to this board a few hours ago...you've seen it. "Sleep with me, OR ELSE...you're transphobic, you don't consider me a real woman," etc. etc. It's constant, it's emotionally manipulative and rape-y, and it's impossible for me to defend. I fucking HATE that this is such a thing that it comes up constantly and I have nothing I can say except "not all trans people are psycho, I swear...just the dozens of trans women all saying that."

If you're trying to hide behind some lazy strawman like, "never seen a trans woman threaten anyone with physical coercion," please don't bother. It's not what anyone's talking about.

>>8710226
>never met a trans woman who does this!
>literally suggests it's transphobia not to sleep with trans people in the same goddamn paragraph
How is it even POSSIBLE to have this lack of self-awareness? How?!

Only Tumblr enbies top this, and they're probably the closest thing to "trans men" pulling this crap that I've ever seen.

>>8711233
Do you really need me to spell out for you that "men with vaginas" are even less desirable to most people than "women with penises"? Are you fucking crazy? "Genital preferences" are literally the number one reason an FtM gets turned down ANY day.

Jesus christ, what little safe space moon of self-absorption do you people live on?

I hate that you cunts reflect on me. Why can't you stop being nutjobs for even one minute?

Nobody has to fuck you, ever.
No, that's not transphobic.
No, it doesn't mean they don't consider you women.

Get some help, you shits.
>>
>>8711295
>>never met a trans woman who does this!
>>literally suggests it's transphobia not to sleep with trans people in the same goddamn paragraph
>How is it even POSSIBLE to have this lack of self-awareness? How?!

re-reading i want to be clear, I'm talking about the discussion surrounding genital/dating preference seems to be focused on trans women not that I believe any such preference to be transphobic or otherwise insulting
>>
>>8710216
Because most ftm are stealth while the shrillest and most squawky mtf tend to be anime fans LARPing as lesbians and are dead set on realizing their fantasies.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.