[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice about a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

What are the best techniques to go about politely dissuading someone from transitioning?

The person in question is two years ahead of me (I'm a sophomore in high school right now, and began my medical transition process two years ago in May 2015) who has been approaching me and pestering me about "becoming trans" (wtf) because they say that their parents won't help them and that it's 'dangerous' for them to talk about.

The thing is, they've already been through puberty and pass as male and wear boyish clothing, with slight masculinization to their face and ribs and such that should have been avoided by them entirely by now. And not only that, but they are recognized socially as male and receive the pronouns "he" and "him" from other people where as I never experienced that.

They've also already had a creepy crush on me and told me that they "love" me and I don't want them to have a transition that somehow validates them internally and gives them confidence to keep harassing me.

Should I speak to their parents, or what should I do? Has anyone ever been in a similar situation where you've had to kindly let someone down?

It's not that I think that they're a burden on me, it's more that it's kind of an insult for them to assume that I have advice on "being trans" rather than coming to me if we had a common shared personality and identity.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>8706265
Nicole do not approach Cara, contact the police.
>>
>>8706290
?
>>
>>8706265
t. late transitioning hon
>>
>>8706290
omg FPBP
>>
File: cha.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>Cancerposter's alternate personality talking about himself
>>
>>8706265
definitely sit their parents down and tell them what you think
>>
>>8706265
>I'm a sophomore in high school right now

You need to be at least 18 to be on 4chan.

LOL at you ruining your life already. Everyone is retarded as a teenager but for most of us the stupid shit we do isn't permanent good job ruining your life so early..

You must have really shitty parents for this to happen.
>>
>>8706980
the OP is in their 20s and shizo you retard
>>
>>8707034
>schizo
So the person pestering them is just delusional OP's past confused male persona who she rejected when she started transitioning?
>he's two years older than me
>I started HRT two years ago
The imagined persona is who OP would be if she hadn't put her life on hold two years ago by transitioning
Spooky
>>
>>8706265
why is her eyepatch plastered over her hair?
>>
>>8706265
>I'm a sophomore in high school right now, and began my medical transition process two years ago
>The thing is, they've already been through puberty and pass as male and wear boyish clothing, with slight masculinization to their face and ribs and such that should have been avoided by them entirely by now. And not only that, but they are recognized socially as male and receive the pronouns "he" and "him" from other people where as I never experienced that.

soo you started hrt at like age 14, and you were never gendered male or referred to as "he" before that?

sounds like bs and mental illness
>>
>>8707287
no, I think the 16 year old who started hrt at the age of 14 was caraposter's past self, who was gatekept

while the 18+ unpassable one is a real caraposter
>>
Cara and you trannies annoys me so much because he clogs up this board

God I wish I could snap your necks
>>
>>8707519
same, and im a tranny too but this mental retard dominated this board to the extend no one did for a long time, perhaps ever
>>
>>8707517
Why is cara so obsessed with this? Is it that bad to have not transitioned at 14?
>>
>>8707517
He wasn't gatekept.
>>
>>8707567
Then why didn't she transition early like she always wanted so badly? I mean, it's basically all she thinks about these days,
>>
>>8707569
He didn't want to, He didn't even want to until a few months ago, when someone else told him he needed to. He's extremely weak to being influenced.
>>
>>8707588
Then what's all this crap she goes on about legitimacy? Sounds like she's a hypocrite to me
>>
>>8707654
He is.
>>
>>8707492
>>8707492
>>8707492

I don't give shit about the thread, but why is Nui's literal eyepatch going over her hair this triggers my autism reeeeeeeeeeee respond
>>
>>8706265
Yeah yeah, highschol student who can punctuate and write in complete proper sent4nces. And they go on 4chan and in 2017 and watch cancer hon material shit about partial pseudo loli nudity. Adds up, and I'm really the god almighty.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.