[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get FFS in 1 year. What am i going to need?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

What are the worse flaws in my face that you think will need to be fixed?
I've been 1 month in hrt.
I havent come out yet, i still dress the same.
>>
>>8705698
>>
>>8705701
>>
>>8705698
Wow, your face changes so much from profile o front. I thinl you will look cute after ffs, but that jaw and forehead are the fatal flaws.
>>
>>8705698
you only need forehead desu
>>
>>8705734
>>8705745
And the hairline? Will be fixed by hrt?
Im starting to grow small hairs in those mini-bald zones.
>>
>>8705707
I don't think you necessarily need FFS? Just use the money for something like lazering your hair off. But your jaw is nonexistent and your chin is somehow more shallow than your lips so I don't see what the problem is. You'd pass already if it wasn't for the beard shadow.
>>
>>8705698
>>8705701
>>8705707
>>8705698
> What do you think will need to be fixed?
not much
>>
>>8705698
The doctor will probably suggest a ton of stuff anon.

I would have a look on forehead, hairline, Maybe jaws though you already have an underbite / nochin so it kinda helps.
Nose is pretty ok tbqh.

Maybe tracheal shave too.
>>
>>8705805
second note, if you're getting small hairs then it might actually help, it does with some people. Try taking biotin supplements for a year and see. If not, you can always get transplants later on with the money you would have used for surgery. Basically just fix the beard shadow, pluck your eyebrows to all heck and MAYBE if your adams apple is super pronounced you could get it shaved. The rest is passing.
>>
>>8705698
>>8705701
>>8705707
Kill yourself.
>>
trach shave, forehead reduction and hairline advancement

nothing else, do not listen to your doctor
they will try to sell you everything they can to make money
>>
>>8705850
I dont really mind to pay more, i want all masculine feature out of my face and i go to a great place without fame of butchers, they are really discreet in the changes.
>>
File: 1502414505841.jpg (218KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1502414505841.jpg
218KB, 900x1600px
>>8705859
your face is already really fem though
a subtle touch is all thats needed
are you doing laser hair removal?
it should be easy considering your beard hair seems to be black and you are white as a sheet.

also you should drink more water, get more sleep and use an eye cream on your eyes btw.
>>
>>8705924
hahaha okay thanks.
Nice shop, but i look a bit like a gremlin with the lowered hairline.
>>
>>8705934
not really, I was trying to place who you look like once I was done and I figured it out, you look like my brothers 14 year old step daughter
>>
>>8705698
>>8705701
>>8705707

you obviously look like a male, so SOMETHING needs to be fixed. You should probably talk to your surgeon and not ask random anons

I'm not face aesthetician, but imo your jaw needs contouring, and your lower face needs to be "pushed back" so to speak.

You could also use some work on your forehead and masculine brow arch, as well as chin.
>>
File: 3.png (3MB, 717x1845px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
3MB, 717x1845px
>>8705944
If u say the "drink water, sleep, apply cream" for the eyebags... They are genetic, i cant get rid of them unluckily.
Pic related is me at 12
>>
>>8705967
> you obviously look like a male, so SOMETHING needs to be fixed.
I disagree. I know a cis girl who looks very similar to op
>>
>>8705971
I know, I have them too which is why I was giving you the advice, you can reduce their severity and help them not turn into George Soros tier
>>
>>8705698
>>8705701
>>8705707
You look pretty wrecked there, my man.

Daily reminder not to get FFS. Expanded planes etc etc etc etc
>>
>>8705971
This is because your orbital rims are too far back. You can fix it with fat injections, implants or lefort 3 surgery. You can mask it with fillers or makeup.
>>
>>8706776
Yeah i dont have any cheekbones... do i need implants there u mean?
>>
>>8706121
>Expanded planes

explain
>>
you look androgynous as it is.That's a good thing in my book.Female faces need light masculine characteristics or they look like shit and so do male faces.

You look hot as a male and you'd probably look as hot or even hotter as a tranny.
>>
>tfw people who can afford FFS don't need it.
>>
>>8707363
No. Cheekbones (malar cheek implants) would make you ugly. I was writing about sub orbital implants.
>>
>>8705698
>>8705701
>>8705707
The only thing that really stands out is your brow and you might want your nose done if you get the brow done because while your nose looks fine now it might not with a smaller brow.
>>
>>8705698
Having thinner eyebrows would probably make your face look more feminine than ffs would. imo
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.