[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do black people hate LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1c234123c423.png (85KB, 215x206px) Image search: [Google]
1c234123c423.png
85KB, 215x206px
why do all black people have such a big problem with LGBT?

why do all black people kill the most trans and gay people?

why do all black people discriminate and hate just like what happened to them years ago? have they not learned?
>>
>>8703988
>black people
Have problems with anybody dear
>>
>>8703988
islam
>>
black culture is largely about toxic masculinity, including taking extreme offense to anything that might mean you're not 100% heterosexual.

so gay men are a threat to them, because they see gay men as predators (much like people did in the 50s), and trans people are even worse, because the black person might be attracted to them, meaning they have to kill them to regain their honor, in their mind.

and no, clearly they didn't learn. As soon as they stopped being completely discriminated against, they started it up again.

What's interesting is you can see the same thing in the lgbt community. When cis gays and lesbians started gaining more societal acceptance, they started disliking trans people more, since that's the group below them on the societal scale. Obviously you don't see large amounts of assault and murder, but you're seeing the same mindset we see in black culture.

I wonder who trans people will come to discriminate against.
>>
>>8704058
>I wonder who trans people will come to discriminate against.
Non-binaries. They already do.
>>
>>8703988
People are just naturally shit no matter what their skin, anon.

Add PC culture and 'we wuz' BS and you get higher incidences of that.
>>
>>8704104
I guess I was including enbies under trans, but yeah that is true.

Who will non-binary people discriminate against, then?
>>
>>8704164
Cis people
>>
They want to feel big. Bigger than someone else
>>
File: 6U0ce71.gif (2MB, 512x275px) Image search: [Google]
6U0ce71.gif
2MB, 512x275px
>>8703988
>why do black people hate LGBT

They don't.
Many black people ARE LGBT

Baptists are a form of Christianity that have a lot of black members and they hate legbutts, but it is because of the religion, not the color of their skin.

Try to develop your critical thinking skills before posting again.
>>
>>8704306
Christians are the most tolerant religion towards differences though. Look how little the atheist religion cared about mass immigration of the most intolerant religion against gays that exists. Z e r o.
>>
>>8704306
Stop pretending like black culture is distinct and doesn't place huge emphasis on machismo. The church is part of that, but only insofar as the church plays a huge part in black culture and black identity.

Yes, it's dumb to take black people in a vacuum without their religion, but it's just as dumb to do the opposite like you are.
>>
>>8704306
>Many black people ARE LGBT
Those are not really black people, they're mostly American """blacks""" who have 20% white genes on average. Faggotry is literally genetical for whites.
>>
>>8704164
intersex people

and intersex people discriminate against asexuals

espers are the worst off, ostracized by literally everyone and can never come out even if they want to
>>
>>8704384
What the fuck is an esper? Like from Final Fantasy?
>>
>>8704359
>machismo

Machismo exists in Latino cultures, not black.
You're dumb.
>>
>>8704361
>Faggotry is literally genetical for whites.

seems legit
>>
File: steph curry.jpg (68KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
steph curry.jpg
68KB, 1440x810px
>>8704421
Yes. The only black people America has are recent African immigrants. "African-Americans" are mongrels, pic related wouldn't be considered black in Africa.
>>
Son muy racistas, hueĆ³n.
>>
>>8704412
>Because it's a Latin word it can't exist outside of Latin cultures

How foolish I am!
>>
File: khO2yW2.jpg (66KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
khO2yW2.jpg
66KB, 620x330px
>>8704444
Thanks for red-pilling me, son.
I never could have made it without you.
>>
>>8704513
You are foolish.
It isn't a Latin word.
The Latin word for male is Vir.

Macho is a Spanish word.
Read a book, dude.
And shut your hole.
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>8704552
Latin word for male is masculus, the fuck are you on about.

>>8704058
>niggers are not the problem, men are!
Found the roastie, gas yourself.
>>
>>8704552
Spanish is a Latin language you absolute pedantic fuck.

Latin America isn't called such because its inhabitants speak Latin. Latino and latinas are not even Italians.

All you're doing is trying to argue an insignificant language point because you know you're wrong but don't desire to actually discuss the issue at hand, which is whether or not black culture is hyper-masculine and more homophobic than the average even without religion.
>>
>>8704566
You're an idiot who obviously never studied Latin or any classical language for that matter.
KYS

http://latindictionary.wikidot.com/noun:vir
>>
>>8704058
>I wonder who trans people will come to discriminate against.
Sane people: http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/canada-passes-law-criminalizing-use-of-wrong-gender-pronouns/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.