[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transbians Imposing on Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: Jr5vwBM.png (54KB, 639x443px) Image search: [Google]
Jr5vwBM.png
54KB, 639x443px
Why do trannies get mad when lesbians don't want to fuck them? You know we're not interested in fucking dudes, right?
>>
>frak this elitarist
I don't care about this person's opinion
>>
>>8703493
If I've only had sex with other trannies am I a "gold tranny"? What if I've (been) done (by) both mtfs and ftms?
>>
No one except man hating feminists care if you are a gold star lesbian or not. Literally the only reason gold star is a thing is because lesbians fear that one good dicking will turn them straight.
>>
File: 1483580358574.png (198KB, 1190x838px) Image search: [Google]
1483580358574.png
198KB, 1190x838px
>>8703513
>>
>>8703508
It's funny she just said 'fucked' in the sense of having sex but won't say 'fuck' as in 'fuck this'.
>>
>>8703493
I really can't stand this kind of stuff.
Everyone even on 4chan make too much of a fuss about it.

Let's see
>50 year old looking dad wearing a dress angry because lesbians don't want to fuck him.
>Trannies who don't look like that thing butthurt because they are being put in the same bag with the crazies.
>Lesbians having a meltdown because they are not confident enough in their own sexuality and think they will become bisluts or hetero by the sight of a dick.
>Lesbians butthurt at the weirdo saying hes a lesbian and going full nazi mode.
>right wing fags trying to use this as ammo for their shitposting irl and online.

I swear every time I come to this board I lost a bit more of hope to mankind, every single one of you are creepy and fucked up in the head.
>>
>>8703493
okay hon i'll fall for this 1/10 radfem vagina fetishist bait

psst it's a meme in lesbian culture to hate on transwomen and men--not that they hate men at all (well, almost all of them don't), it's just a meme. it's more about solidarity with other women than anything else

sucks that they take it too far and get all like "transwomen are MEN men men penises yuck"

my eyeballs hit 2000 rpm that's how lame it is
>>
>>8703610
Its just a meme that Islam hates gays. Guys its a meme. Those pictures of of gays being thrown off buildings are memes. Islam is a religion of peace.

Why is it so hard to just say, lesbians are terrible people, they hate men and that hatred of men spills over to trannies. Men make lesbians so mad they they have to punch their girlfriend in the face or eat so much that they are the fattest group of humans to have ever walked the planet.
>>
>>8703527
it's not necessarily about turning straight, but it is solely hate

I get not wanting to have sex with a penis- but saying people are dirty or worse because they did is straight up fucked.

Also, is there a gay equivelant, or is the gold star bullshit solely for lesbians?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x550px
>>8703493
Trans lesbians only get mangry and violent toward real lesbians because they view them as a weak woman to be toyed with and not a legitimate threat.

You never, ever see straight trans women threatening straight men, I wonder why?
>>
>>8703652
No gays do not have the gold star bullshit. You have to understand, lesbians really have nothing going for them. Like what does a lesbian have to look forward to in her life? Being in a sexless union with someone you are perpetually jealous off. The highlight of a lesbians life is owning a few cats and spending $4 for a cup of lesbian brewed (slave labor picked) coffee. Lesbians are miserable creatures and then they see men with life ambitions and hobbies and goals and that pisses them off. They think they can do anything a man can but always fall short so they say it is because the man is trying to keep them down, not that they lack the drive and dedication to completely pour your life into one single goal like a man will. So they just look through their coffee shop window and hate and hate and hate and hate.

If you don't think lesbians are spiteful remember we are posting on LGBT and not GLBT.
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>8703663
Damn, nigga you actually made a good point.
First time in the 2 years I have known you, estrogen must be having good effects on your brain.

Good girl (:

*headpats*
>>
>>8703567
>Lesbians having a meltdown because they are not confident enough in their own sexuality and think they will become bisluts or hetero by the sight of a dick.
This is not the issue behind "gold star". The issue is a dating pool inundated with bisexuals who call themselves lesbian for political/muh identity reasons but eventually settle down with men, and having no viable way to discern actual lesbians from bisluts.

For the record, I've never heard a lesbian use "gold star" non-facetiously in real life.
>>
>>8703493
trannies aside, the whole gold star lesbian concept is incredibly stupid
>>
>>8703695
neither lgbt nor glbt really make any sense

either bglt or tlgb would make more sense, given that they're alphabetic or reverse-alphabetic. glbt or lgbt are just random
>>
Why do you think trans people are a hivemind and why do you come back here whining instead of telling her to go fuck herself and you'll diddle or not diddle whoever you want?
>>
File: voldemort-smiling-main.jpg (79KB, 560x423px) Image search: [Google]
voldemort-smiling-main.jpg
79KB, 560x423px
>>8703567

Is it wrong that I enjoy the chaos because I'm secure in who I am and I want so none of this effects?
>>
>>8703808
because some people don't have a personality outside of anger and disdain.

in real life, pretty much all trans people will understand and accept that there are people who won't have sex with them because of their genitals.

But terfs like to see a few loud trans people online and believe that they represent every trans person, or even a majority
>>
>>8703508
This
>>
>>8703695
That's because gay men can just be married off when they're needed to have a wife and kids, no one is ever going to believe them should the lie and say otherwise.
>>
File: ramona_v_roxy.jpg (77KB, 576x512px) Image search: [Google]
ramona_v_roxy.jpg
77KB, 576x512px
I'm probably going to be killed by a cis lesbian someday, they scare me
>>
File: 1465604107337.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1465604107337.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>8703513
>gold tranny

That's too funny, fuck
>>
sick troll but anyway

I don't see a problem with having boundaries around who you want to be with. boundaries are like the most important thing in a relationship of any kind. If you aren't into a certain set of genitals no skin off my back dude. if you don't want to be involved with someone who you can't share the experience of cis girlhood with ya for sure we have our emotional needs that need to be met.

what isn't cool is labeling trans women as 'dudes', we're a different kind of woman, and one that you might not be into (which is totally fine), but a woman nonetheless and that really ought to be respected.
>>
>>8703493
>You know we're not interested in fucking dudes, right?
This is why transbians hate you.
>>
>>8704611
Don't hate (cis)lesbians at all, just afraid of them and wish it wasn't such a painful experience any time I talk to one.

t. transbian
>>
>>8704619
>scurred

kill yourself
>>
File: 1444950861295.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444950861295.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>8704621
>>
>>8704619
You're right to be afraid. They would kill you without a second thought if the state allowed it.
>>
when lesbians claimed they're only interested in women, trannies claimed they are women. non-lesbian women were ok with that (and like dick anyway), so trannies were women. and trannies rejoiced

when lesbians claimed they were only interested in female anatomy, trannies claimed penises can be female. non-lesbian women (handmaidens) were okay with that because who cares about lesbians, and liking transwomen made them "cool" queers. so sure, penis is female. and trannies rejoiced

when lesbians claimed they were only attracted to women-born-women with vaginas, trannies claimed those lesbians were transphobic, gross vagina fetishists. and non-lesbians agreed, and have and continue to post dozens of penis-hating lesbian-shaming articles a week

the sooner lesbians learn that DICK IS INEVITABLE, the better off they'll be. dick-havers and dick-lovers always try to force their way in to spaces they're not wanted. then it'll be on to straight men. hell, zinnia jones and jen richards have already started
>>
>>8704929
this is one of the dumber things I've heard of desu

trans women have been around for ages- they've been getting surgery longer than it was considered acceptable for people to be lesbians, let alone be open about it.

trans people who claim penises can be female don't do it to trick people into thinking that they have a vagina or whatever, but as a counterattack. People would say "you have a penis so you can't be a woman", so some responded "I'm a woman so the penis is a woman's penis" as a defense.

Trans people don't claim that being attracted only to cis women is transphobic (generally). The complaints come because those same people are saying trans people aren't women (or men for FtMs).
>>
>>8704929
It's pretty stupid that there is a much larger proportion of straight men (the most homophobic group on the planet) who are willing to accept transsexuals as women despite their penises.

We all know it's because the lesbian community is caught in a situation where it basically has to give up the ruse that it was a phenomena at all. You've all been fucking transmen, or closet case transmen even though by modern standards that's straight behavior, and now have no choice but to say that transsexualism doesn't exist.
>>
>>8703493
If it takes a transbian to call out gold star status for being elitist bullshit, so be it
>>
>>8705280
>>8705280
desu lesbians are more homophobic than straight men anymore.

most straight guys don't really care. Lesbians get triggered by lesbians who are fine with straight people, or who sleep with trans people, and consider them to be lesser.

interestingly, the same behavior is not common in gay men- they often hold the same stance of not sleeping with trans people, but they don't believe it makes a person worse if they do.
>>
>>8703493
Because they are mentally-ill. They are literally unable to comprehend that they are men so they cry whenever someone doesn't pander to them.

They think they are entitled to sex too: look up the cotton ceiling theory.

>>8703567
>Trannies who don't look like that thing butthurt because they are being put in the same bag with the crazies.
All trannies are crazy, retard.
>>
>>8704929
This
>>
File: frakking ship.jpg (16KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
frakking ship.jpg
16KB, 624x352px
>>8703508
>frak

ITS IN THE FRAKKIN SHIP
>>
>>8704929
>trannies are this deluded
Lesbians don't want to fuck you because you're not a woman, you delusional man in drag.
>>
>>8703493
>go to twitter
>try to find that SJV katerina hon
>account suspended

all my keks
>>
>>8706526
that poster was obviously sarcastic, you delusional oversensitive autist
>>
>>8706630
Kinda hard to tell when this board is full of delusional trannies who actually say stuff as retarded as that but unironically.

>you delusional oversensitive autist
I'm not a tranny though.
>>
Males are so disgusting.
>>
>>8703493
Is it normal to be tranny that's weirded out by Transbians?

some of them give me weird vibes
>>
>>8706676
it's hons, not transbians

hons are some of the most delusional and passive aggressive trannies there are. A "nice sweet hon" is a myth. They will never hesitate to viciously attack anyone and everyone who they perceive as threatening to their status as "150% a woman1!", be it a cis lesbian, a ftm, or a an early transitioner who doesn't buy into their ideology.

Especially online, where they don't have to roleplay their ultra feminine farce anymore and can be as mangry as they want.

A self respecting transbian would not impose herself on another woman like a hon does. Self respecting transbian hates her penis as much or even more than lesbians do.
>>
>>8706662
K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>8703639
>the fattest group of humans to have ever walked the planet.
What's wrong with Americans?
>>
>>8706689
Oh, guess my fear of hons is justified then.
>>
>>8706689
All trannies are delusional and passive-agressive.

>her penis
Kill yourself
>>
>>8703718
This. It has everything to do with bisluts and nothing to do with trannies. But they'll make it about themselves as usual.
>>
File: where I belong.jpg (208KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
where I belong.jpg
208KB, 500x620px
>You know we're not interested in fucking dudes, right?

I'm a guy and I've had sex with two different women claiming to be lesbians (not at the same time)
>>
>>8707169
G I R L D I C K

I

R

L

D

I

C

K
>>
>>8703705
>First time in the 2 years I have known you
How did you know it was me?
>>
>>8703493
>Why do trannies get mad when lesbians don't want to fuck them?
Same reason dudes get mad when women don't want to fuck them.
>>
>>8707959
Only women are glad when no one wants to fuck them... Curious species.

Are they even a gender? Or just disabled males?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.