[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /lgbt/ thinks she passes? looks like a decent looking hon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

File: Image.png (1MB, 682x852px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
1MB, 682x852px
does /lgbt/ thinks she passes?
looks like a decent looking hon to me but a hon still
>>
>>8702671
He doesn't pass but more to the point why does he look Hispanic when his mom is Jewish and his dad looks Northern European?
>>
why is this person relevant? has she done anything for LGBT or just her meme looks? is she tran-s-krillex?
>>
>>8702686
>newfag detected
>>
>>8702686
He has created a nu-Chola aesthetic that straight male fetishistic crossdressers aspire to.
>>
>>8702671
She would pass to me if her voice is good. Definitely very butch.
>>
I think a lot of passgen people pass better, sure she has a small frame but her face is very masculine imo and her butch look doesn't help

with an OK voice Id say pass but not by a significant margin
>>
File: 1500214938512.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1500214938512.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
She passes, get over it bitterhons.
>>
>>8702671
No. He looks like some twink on Project Runway or something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTeRRO9wPzw

she passes 100%

even if she didn't it wouldn't matter because she's cute and she rocks her look
>>
>>8702903
He sounds like he swallowed Helium but still a boy. How is he supposed to be straight? So weird.
>>
File: 571714.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
571714.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>8702903
>that faggy voice
>that obviously male face
She looks like an average twink... at best.
>>
>>8702903
omg that voice doesnt she care?
>>
File: YuNQWaw.jpg (727KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
YuNQWaw.jpg
727KB, 1500x2000px
>>8702921
>>8702927
you guys are delusional lmao you would be so fucking bad at clocking trans dudes if you think she doesn't pass
>>
>>8702934
kek
even cold hard science agrees that this is a manly mans face
>>
>>8702946
tfw this site identifies me as 13 and male :(
>>
>>8702983
>underage b&
>>
>>8702903
what a cute twink
would date in a heart beat
>>
>>8702983
voice plz
>>
File: 904385.png (1MB, 1068x1334px) Image search: [Google]
904385.png
1MB, 1068x1334px
>>8702686
She's antifa and known for punching straight trans women at rallies because she says that they're "innately right wing".
>>
>>8703040
You mean gay men?
>>
>>8703040
yeah dude same
>>
>>8703040
me
>>
>>8703054
either way it's a straight man literally punching down
>>
>>8703067
With that I agree but he already looks condescending as fuck so what were you expecting. Also, I don't get how a crossdresser can be straight, then again I don't think I've ever met an IRL AGP.
>>
>>8703040
Sounds cool, I love antifa girls who aren't afraid to beat right-wingers up.
>>
>>8703111
Why do left-wing trans women tend to have the same extreme pride in masculinity that right wing men do?
>>
>>8703158
They are mangry because they are limited to appropriating women's experiences from a position of male privilege.

Again, how does he look so Mestizo?
>>
File: stirner.jpg (46KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
46KB, 600x706px
>>8703158
>not being a laughable doormat is masculinity
>let yourself be oppressed so you can be a REAL woman
keep chasing those spooks lol
>>
>>8703171
Abandoned /mtfg/ I see?
>>
>>8703158
Violence is good and every gender should do it to right wingers. That's why the Russian Revolution kicked off; a bunch of really bad bitches got mad at the Tzar on International Working Women's Day and gathered a bunch of protesters to fuck shit up. Kind of like the Storming of the Bastille, in which a bunch of super pissed peasant women wrecked the Bastille.
>>
>>8702903

Her voice sounds like the average tranny who just barely started training their voice.
>>
>>8703175
i post where i feel whenever i feel like it honestly
>>
File: east baltid phenotype.jpg (51KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
east baltid phenotype.jpg
51KB, 426x640px
>>8702673
she doesn't look Hispanic, she looks Finnish which is in line with the Northern-European thing and is closer to Asian or Inuit than Hispanic
>>
File: IMG_0912.jpg (111KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.jpg
111KB, 1024x640px
>>8702671
It looks like a man and doesn't pass. Signed- Straight white male from /pol/.
>>
>>8703158
I mean imo if you don't pass so great then going for a butch/tomboy look fits a lot better style-wise than trying to be hyper-feminine

like I'm pretty sure the British public appreciate/prefer me going around in a womens' tracksuit and leather jacket when I do my shopping rather than a ballroom gown
>>
>>8703271
why would we care you are a straight white guy from a stupid internet board

you guys really love your identity politics huh
>>
>>8703267
>fully Finnish
Finns are fair skinned, blue eyed and blonde, not full on turboshitskins like the thing in OP which just looks like a beaner.
>>
File: 1385208252433.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252433.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8702671
Yeah she passes. She also has an aesthetically pleasing face, just maybe not a conventionally pleasing face to Ango-Saxon tastes. She is cute, her voice is a little faggy, but whatever I kinda find trans girl voices cute Tbh, they tend not to be pipsqueaky like some female voices are.

>>8703161
>Again, how does he look so Mestizo?
>>8703267
>she doesn't look Hispanic, she looks Finnish which is in line with the Northern-European thing and is closer to Asian or Inuit than Hispanic
Why are race infatuated white people so dumb? She comes from rural Northern California she is Amerindian mixed with some degree of Anglo-Saxon, maybe other things as well as most Americans have very diverse lineage.

How do people not understand the fact that Asians walked across the Bering landbridge thousands of years ago and populated North and South America these are the "native" people to the Americas, note that they did not walk from Hispania. When the Spanish arrived to what is now California people had already been living there for thousands of years. Hispanic is a stupid and extremely misused term. Most "Mexicans", and other "Hispanics" are simply Amerindians (Native Americans) that speak a Hispanic language (Castellano aka "Spanish").

"Racemixing" has been occuring in the Southwestern part of North American for about 500 years now. A "hispanic" in California could be anything from pure blooded Amerindian to any mix of Amerindian/Hispanic/Anglo-Saxon/Asian/African/Middle Eastern, etc, etc. It is hilarious to see how simple minded the unemployable autists on this site view race as if it is some binary or simplistic definable thing, when it absolutely is not especially in the United States where racial purity as a concept is laughable.

Irish, Italians, and to a lesser degree Germans were hated by the Anglo dominated early United States when they arrived; but the 4 groups have intermixed along with Africans and other Europids that "race" means jack shit in the US.
>>
>>8702671
Eli is really weird to me, I think she looks really good but idk if she passes
>>
>>8702903
>that voice
>>
>>8702671
I don't care. I don't care about transbians. If you don't like dick as a tranny, you're irrelevant to me.
>>
>>8702903
> speaks
Ok yeah, no pass. Also those eyebrows are horrendous.
>>
>>8703694
>I don't care. I don't care about transbians. If you don't like dick as a tranny, you're irrelevant to me.
>Trans women are merely a hole for me to fuck
Fuck off transphobic misogynist shitlord :^)

Are my SJW points high enough yet to slay Eli's tight boipussy?
>>
>>8703736
Didn't you just imply that transbians are "mangry" and violent toward "real lesbians" in another thread?

>>8703663
>>8703705
>>
>>8703745
>Didn't you just imply
No I absolutely did NOT imply that.

I agreed :^) :^) :^)
>>
>>8703691
remember HSTS are just very effeminate faggots ^)
>>
>>8704040
Eli isn't HSTS, he only fucks girls
>>
>>8704040
I guess I just didn't remember her having a non-passing voice. It's kinda crazy to think that there's something I'm actually better at than her. I feel like my whole world is crumbling
>>
File: IMG_0621.jpg (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0621.jpg
132KB, 750x1334px
>>8704040
Eli has a little boy's voice that sounds like it's constantly on the verge or breaking, not a "faggy" one. If you've spoken to actual early trans HSTS you would be able to tell the difference immediately.
>>
>>8704056
Who are you again?
>>
>>8704068
Just someone who's met Eli IRL and thought the world of her. But I guess she did abuse people, so maybe I shouldn't have been doing that anyway
>>
>>8702671
looks like your average latino dude with long hair
wearing a school uniform doesn't help
>>
>>8703063
that's insanely creepy
>>
File: eli.png (279KB, 975x639px) Image search: [Google]
eli.png
279KB, 975x639px
>>8702671
She passes, she's just butch. She actually passes a great deal better than a lot of butch cis lesbians, who can get kicked out of women's restrooms.

>>8702946
Orly.

>>8703670
>as most Americans have very diverse lineage.

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

>Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown–if you’re white

[...]

>European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American

Based on 23andme data, the AVERAGE American white traces 98.6% of their DNA back to Europe. That's the AVERAGE.

WE'RE ALL MIXED-RACE MUH MELTING POT. Fuck off.

>Hispanic is a stupid and extremely misused term.
You're right. In America, it's essentially just another word for "Latino." The number of people in America who are legitimate Spaniards is about 500,000. That's it. Rolling them into "Hispanic" numbers rather than "white" numbers would be pants-on-head retarded.

And I don't think the term has any real meaning in Latin countries either, particularly since they have their own ethnic classifications for various mixes.

The word should just be done away with.

>"race" means jack shit in the US.
You're a moron. Race is the most important distinguishing trait after sex, everywhere on the planet.
>>
>>8704351
Wanted to add, I don't know how the fuck you all are sperging about her voice. Sounds female to me. I think I will go find a clip where she doesn't mention being trans and play it for my cis roommate to get her reaction.
>>
>>8704367
If she's cis les, she will know immediately. All cis lesbians are born with an intense desire to humiliate and murder any trans women they come across.
>>
>>8704385
She's a cis les, and also pretty cool with trans women. Sorry you've had that experience, though.

I went up to her and said, "I want you to listen to something," and then played a video off YouTube, something about an organization for trans kids.I didn't show her the screen. When it was done, I said, "What gender is that person?" She looked confused at the question and said, "Female." I explained about you guys being spergs, and she said, "No, that's definitely a female voice. It's not even a question. She's really annoying, though."
>>
>>8704416
>She's a cis les, and also pretty cool with trans women. Sorry you've had that experience, though.

I used to think there were cis lesbians who were cool with trans women. Then I saw how they act behind closed doors, on this website.

It's interesting that even Eli's voice passes to cis people tho. I wonder if that's why I pass so well, since my voice sounds even more cis. Maybe they just assume a trans woman can't sound like me.
>>
>>8704416
Things That Actually Happened
>>
>>8704061
thats not really a normal boy voice
but you are right, she has almost no mannerisms
>>
>>8704516
Well, she's not interested in trans women sexually, but I understand she's friends with a couple. (No overlap in our social circles there, so I haven't met these girls.) I've only seen her take issue with trans women who harass her about not being sexually interested in them.

>>8704525
I have no reason to lie here. I'm an FtM, I'm not trying to make myself sound better about my voice.

I genuinely have no idea why you think she sounds "faggy" or whatever - she sounds like a thousand women I've heard before in my life. Bland, but unquestionably female.

My roommate was baffled that I'd even ask her about the gender of the person behind that voice until I explained it was a /lgbt/ thing - she's heard my explanations before about you guys being utterly obsessed with declaring other trans women to be unpassable. She said, "It's because they're girls, and girls are horrible to each other." Which seems to be true, at least here.
>>
>>8704612
>Well, she's not interested in trans women sexually, but I understand she's friends with a couple. (No overlap in our social circles there, so I haven't met these girls.) I've only seen her take issue with trans women who harass her about not being sexually interested in them.

Lol. Exactly. The kind of cis lesbian who poses a danger to trans women.
>>
>>8704612
t. heli
>>
>>8704625
You are not threatened by people not wanting to fuck you. I promise. Get over yourself.

>>8705527
What? This is an English-language board, please try again.
>>
>>8704612
>She said, "It's because they're girls, and girls are horrible to each other." Which seems to be true, at least here.
I'd put it down to being a psychological reaction to the fear of not passing. Just like hugboxes such as reddit deal with the fear by reassuring each other that they pass to project that reassurance onto themselves, here we react to the fear by being over-judgements instead of under-. It's not about holding each other to an extreme standard, it's about holding ourselves to one.
>>
>>8705539
It's not about someone not wanting to fuck me, or any specific individual trans woman. That's totally understandable and makes sense. It's about a cis lesbian saying that they will unequivocally never be interested in trans women, because they are trans. That's someone who doesn't consider trans women to be real woman, and that's transphobia. That's not okay. And if your community guidelines forbid transphobia, then anyone who is transphobic needs to be pushed out of community spaces, for the sake of everyone else's safety.
>>
>>8705561
>it's about holding ourselves to one
You have a funny way of showing it, considering it seems to mostly manifest as attacking each other.

>>8705655
She's not interested in trans women because she doesn't like dick and is ehh about neovag. She 100% considers you women. There are millions of people out there who consider trans women to be women yet who can state for similar reasons that they're 99% certain they'll never date a trans woman.

This isn't complicated for anyone else, have you noticed that? Nobody cis is confused about this. FtMs aren't confused about other people not wanting to fuck either vag or phallos. Why do some MtFs have such difficulty with this? Why are you so insistent on the idea that FEELS can overcome a lack of attraction to certain genitals? They can't. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>8705683
>it seems to mostly manifest as attacking each other.
How can you miss all the self-hate? Just because it's not in the form of replying to our own pics in passgen doesn't mean it isn't there. We don't need to tell ourselves how unpassable we are because that happens 24/7 irl. Look for the unhappiness if you want to see the attacking ourselves.
>>
>>8705706
NOBODY has missed it. Trust.

It's just that it's terrible (and selfish) of you to externalize it. Why can't you treat each other with an iota of kindness, even if you hate yourself? All the threads bashing Eli, for example: I say every thread that she passes to me, and get told I'm crazy/deluded/a hon/etc. every thread. It's fucking awful here. You don't need to be a hugbox, you could just stop being so sociopathic.
>>
>>8705732
You misunderstand, it's not externalizing hatred, it's externalizing the same beliefs that lead to hatred.

You can't believe you fail to pass so badly but also think every other tranny who passes just the same as you totally passes.

The anti-Eli threads are different, that's somebody's personal grudge.

Don't use words like sociopath if you don't know what they mean.
>>
File: green2.png (2MB, 1920x1030px) Image search: [Google]
green2.png
2MB, 1920x1030px
>>8705683
>She 100% considers you women. There are millions of people out there who consider trans women to be women yet who can state for similar reasons that they're 99% certain they'll never date a trans woman.

I don't believe that for one second.

This isn't really about romantic or sexual relationships for me. It's about how I'm seen by other people. I'm not really interested in sex, I've never had real sex, and I might never have it depending on how satisfied I am with my SRS results. But I've been fighting my entire life to be considered a real woman. I'm ready to fight the entire rest of my life. If it means I have to go complete and total stealth to have the kind of friendships with other women and lesbians that I need, then that's what I'll have to do.
>>
>>8705742
>You can't believe you fail to pass so badly but also think every other tranny who passes just the same as you totally passes.
Of course you can. Other people engage in this kind of cognitive distortion all the damn time. It doesn't have to be rational.

And I'm not mis-using "sociopath." 80% of this board doesn't have a drop of empathy for others in them, and delight in hurting each other.

>>8705752
>I don't believe that for one second.
Then enjoy being miserable and constantly distrusting everyone else for no damn reason for the rest of your fucking life. If you think being stealth is going to fix that psychological flaw, I got news for you: it won't.
>>
>>8702671

She/he is an inbetweener, the kind of person that makes you think twice before using she or he but yet after 3 seconds of judgement you use the pronoun correctly, "it".
>>
>>8705752
What's the big deal with having the exact kind of friendship cis women/cis lesbians do? There are so many kinds of fulfilling friendship, this is just limiting yourself by gender.
>>
>>8703275
>BRB going shopping in my ballroom gown
>>
>>8705768
>for no damn reason

Why is this difficult for you to understand? Lesbians are attracted to women. If lesbians are not attracted to you, then you are not a woman. Straight men are attracted to women. If straight men are not attracted to you, then you are not a woman. Women are almost always contextualized as "safe" by other people. If you are contextualized as dangerous, or as the type of person who would "force" other women to have sex with you, then you are not a woman. This argument has always been about denying trans women their womanhood. And that's not acceptable for someone who knows that they're a woman and needs to be seen that way by other people.

>If you think being stealth is going to fix that psychological flaw, I got news for you: it won't.

I don't see how it wouldn't. As long as nobody finds out.
>>
>>8702903
this is depressing, I wish I had this video when I came out at 13
>>
>>8705768
>other people do a nonsense thing therefore it is okay for me to do a nonsense thing

The birth of all cognitive distortions. I find it funny how you admit you're flawed, you admit you are not being rational - but still have no desire to change. It's curious.

That /pol/ raids this board does not change the fact that the problem lies within the self, not within the community the self chooses to dwell in.

>being miserable and constantly distrusting everyone else
>>
>>8705794
>Lesbians are attracted to women. If lesbians are not attracted to you, then you are not a woman.
ALL lesbians belong to some subset that is unattractive to some other group of lesbians. You wouldn't escape that even if you were born with a vagina.

There's just no arguing with this level of crazy. If you need other people to validate you by wanting to fuck you, then you are never going to be happy, full stop.

>>8705996
>you
There you fucking go again. Can you do ANYTHING without projecting onto other people? Can you go one thread without doing that? I guess not.
>>
>>8705775
i guess it all depends if you're an outsider-looking-in and can't actually relate to the cis lesbians you like.
>>
>>8706016
Straight cis and trans women manage to like guys without relating to them.
>>
>>8706032
Well yeah, we aren't the same as them? That's a key aspect. But they as a woman were stressed that they couldn't relate to women as a larger group.
>>
>>8706045
I don't get why though. I'm mtf and on balance I probably relate better to men. I don't beat myself up about it.
>>
File: stop.gif (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
1MB, 720x480px
>>8702671
God, I hate these threads.
Eli is so fucking ugly.
Stop trying to make him a celebrity.
>>
>>8703670
spot the self hating nigger
>>
File: Untitled-1_bak.png (518KB, 2400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1_bak.png
518KB, 2400x3200px
>>8706089
>>
>>8706089
Nah the fact that he is ugly and looks like a man makes it better because it just proves to any observers how fucked in the head trannies are for thinking this guy passes as a woman.

Only people who buy his act are shitty autistic tripfags.
>>
>>8702934

But... she doesn't. Man I'm clueless about this stuff but when a generally girly person comes up to me with a boy's face, a weirdly elfin voice, and a MAN'S NAME, I think I just might notice that something strange is going on.
>>
File: cc2.png (249KB, 718x826px) Image search: [Google]
cc2.png
249KB, 718x826px
>>8704351
>i'll just try every picture from my 2tb Eli folder to find the single one that pictriev accepts as female, that will show this fucking anon who's boss

i truly admire your autism
>>
>>8706860
eli is their birth name, too
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.