[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you can just tell in teenagers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: youcanjusttell1.jpg (25KB, 275x345px) Image search: [Google]
youcanjusttell1.jpg
25KB, 275x345px
no matter if it's a transgender child, a transgender teenager, you can just fucking tell. Now, these trans-teens think that they are going to become passable, but they are equally ugly because, no matter how early you start HRT, you will still have the DNA of a man. You can just tell. Look at how fucking big the skull and the facial planes are in this kid, wow, that is fucked up. And here you are all you faggots saying that if you star transition before puberty, you will pass as a woman. Fuck you. Drink gasoline and set yourself on fire
>>
File: Brooke_Shields_cropped.jpg (898KB, 660x864px) Image search: [Google]
Brooke_Shields_cropped.jpg
898KB, 660x864px
It's not hard to look better than your average cis woman desu senpai
>>
If you don't like the way the world is going you're always free to remove yourself from it

/k/ can help you choose a good method
>>
File: kekstar.jpg (28KB, 488x332px) Image search: [Google]
kekstar.jpg
28KB, 488x332px
>>8702401
Is that from your fap-to-traps folder?
>>
>>8702417
These are repressing trannies using these threads to vent. Note the specific obsession with early transitioning and the sheer emotional investment. She is angry she couldn't transition young so she is telling herself nobody ever passes anyway so it doesn't matter about her man shoulders.

Watch her reply to this post with sheer vitriol and prove my point without a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>8702431
I couldn't transition young and am just starting in my mid 20s so understand the jealousy but I don't want to shit on people who could start early.

I'm glad some of us are getting chances I didn't.
Hons need to chill out and keep pushing for a positive future for other trannies
>>
>>8702412
see, brooke shields look like a woman, no question about it, but the faggot early transitioner looks like the faggot he is
>>
>>8702401
correction, even if you start in your mid 20s you still have chances to pass.
>>
>>8702441
So you're saying box-faced women exist?

Hons there is hope for you yet
>>
File: 1485903555387.jpg (112KB, 723x722px) Image search: [Google]
1485903555387.jpg
112KB, 723x722px
>>8702417
>If you don't like the way the world is going you're always free to remove yourself from it
Or you can take part in changing it for the better.
>>
>>8702448
Helicopter rides and lame moralfaggotry aren't coming back, anon
>>
>>8702452
He thinks change is shitposting on /leftypol/ and sharing epic meme images all day

Another sad causality from the internet generation.
>>
>>8702454
Another one consumed by the internet rather than embracing it and using it as the ultimate tool and resource
>>
>>8702468
Another failed techno-utopian who was promised the internet would give him everything and it didn't so his reaction is spewing all day with the delusion change is coming.
>>
>>8702401

I'm a little envious of her waist, senpai. I miss when my waist was that small.
>>
File: youcanjusttell1.png (1MB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
youcanjusttell1.png
1MB, 900x1600px
>>8702401
Why so mangry all the time?
>>
>>8702401
i think the male frame is a better indicator then the head
>>
>>8702401
OP may possibly be baiting?
>>
>>8702401
>fucking big the skull
Skull Size Autist?
>>
>>8702448
R E M O V E K E B A B
E
M
O
V
E

K
E
B
A
B
>>
>>8704267
I had to have a bone scan done for some health issues, turns out I have male ribcage\collarbone structure and female pelvis structure but with high set hips. What the fuck is going on with my skeleton?
>>
>>8704945
Are you on HRT? If so, when did you start?
>>
>>8704950
I'm FtM and I started HRT 4\5 months ago, so it can't be that
>>
>>8704957
Trutrans
>>
>>8702436
you're assuming people on this site are good people or even know how to rationally control their feelings, which isn't the case; this applies to everyone here, not just trannies, not just this board either.
>>
>>8705038
This x 500
>>
>>8704957
Maybe you had some weird hormone thing going on. Did you notice any unusual changes in your ribcage/collarbones as you were growing up?
>>
File: IMG_0332.jpg (44KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
44KB, 396x382px
>>8702401
>>
>>8702401
i'm keking so hard at this underage little hon
>>
>>8705261
I always had a massive ribcage growing up, I don't even have big thick bones, i'm 5'5 and skinny as fuck, its just proportionally huge. My tits grew to the sides of my chest and I can shove two whole hands in between, I have literal mtf conetits. I just assumed i took my dad's genes but then I see that and I realize I had a male ribcage all along
>>
>>8705949
It might have been some prenatal hormone weirdness if you've always had it, or it's just the genes. I'm not an expert so I'm guessing here.
>>
>>8705984
I have extreme masculine finger ratio too, so it could be prenatal hormones if that theory has any scientific meaning
>>
>>8704945
This is me, too, but I'm MtF. What the fuck is this
>>
>>8706001
Prenatal hormones made us what we are.
>>
>>8704267
and what do you think hrt is gonna do? HRT is a big fucking lie
>>
>>8706409
hrt makes you fatter, but nothing can be done about your skeleton
>>
>>8704267
Skeleton Size Autist
>>
>>8704267
Haven't done a bone scan like this anon:
>>8704945
But I have the opposite -- small, female ribcage and fairly male hips.

I'm MTF.
>>
>>8708087
On the other hand I have shoulders that are a bit wider than my hips and a squarish forehead because they grew a bit during puberty, but so does my mom, so whatever.
>>
>>8704267
delet this
>>
>>8702401
This bitch looks like dee reynolds
>>
She looks fine.
t. Not a tranny, so I don't analyze the bone structure or shit of every person I meet
>>
>Fuck you. Drink gasoline and set yourself on fire
can't tell if youre a late transitioner or just an angry ugly cis girl

either way
>tfw getting mistaken as a girl was what started me on realising i could transition
>tfw will always have a bit of an odd face, but mixed race, feminine enough to pass and people say im cutie
>tfw happy teenage transitioner because i tried my hardest and look okay even if im not totally cis looking
Good feel.
>>
>>8711821
Fucking this
Nobody is better at clocking trannies than a tranny, because we clock ourselves in the mirror every day. Pretty much everyone else doesn't give a damn about your enlarged facial whateverthefuck, and passing is a lot more than appearance anyway.
>>
>>8702401
She's really cute.
>>
>>8713075
Are you gay? Oh wait.
>>
>>8705273
That's nice skull autist
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 228x221px
>>8702431
>>8702436
This and this exactly.

Why hate on someone who has gone through the same exact shit as you (on some level)? We should be holding each other up and expanding trans acceptance so that more people can transition early if need to... so they dont end up being late transitioners. I mean if you think about it the amount of late transitioners should drop significantly if more trans people are starting early right?
>>
>>8713238
The board is full of TERFs and /pol/ards though. They make most of the shitposting threads. Tranny on tranny combat exists but isn't the main source of shitposting.
>>
>>8713247
It's getting bad lately. The shitpost threads are sliding better threads off the board. Maybe it will get better when summer ends.
>>
>>8711847
No you freak, normal
People clock more than trannies. Trannies are used to their abnormal appearance and are desensitized. Normal people clock in a split second, they do not have to carry a measuring tape to realize that the face is off. You are an ugly piece of shit and I hope you die
>>
>>8713358
Not them but cis people call me she and say im attractive a lot

Answer is either
>they know but theyre being nice
In which case I must come across nicely, because nobody would placate somebody they thought poorly of. So trannies aren't really hated so much after all and life is good.

>they dont know
oh cool i look passable

either way, who cares?
>>
>>8713681
delusions
>>
File: 03 - p2Vy43n.png (133KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
03 - p2Vy43n.png
133KB, 313x382px
>>8713358
Fuck off, you delusional tranny. Most people won't notice if you have a masculine head shape or your hips are a bit small or whatever the fuck you retards care about. It's literally only trans people, because they're the ones obsessed with passing.
t. cis
>>
>>8713858
what an argument
>>
>>8714435
most people will notice that you are a man trying to be a girl. Most people will notice that, unless they are blind senior citizens. However, once people notice that, they cannot rationalize that and explain why they saw you as a man
>>
>>8704267
>tfw female hips, androgynous legs and male ribcage/shoulder complex
>>
yah but seriously how is a teenager supposed to make life altering decisions?

prefrontal cortex doesnt fully form until age 25 so...
>>
>>8717959
>I'm a chaser and I want more hons
FTFY
>>
File: Taylor-swift-young.jpg (233KB, 1198x695px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-swift-young.jpg
233KB, 1198x695px
you can just tell
>>
>>8717959
They don't, that's why you need parental consent and the okay of a psychiatrist.

This is the point where you spout off about jews and then claim parents don't have control over their kids except when educating them about Christianity.
>>
>>8719084
>Taylor Swift confirmed a tranny
>>
>>8713247
The /pol/tards are genuine but I'm sure every "TERF" here is just a troll. I doubt we have that many cisles here in the first place (most of /clg/ is transbians, ironically enough) and so especially not that many genuine TERFs, if we even have one.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.