[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can transsexuality be genetical?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: combo-copia.jpg (345KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
combo-copia.jpg
345KB, 640x852px
Can transsexuality be genetical?
>>
>>8701123
Honestly, it looks like only the one on the left is trutrans. Her sister looked (and still looks) very masculine. The difference is so great that it's hard to believe they're related.
>>
There is almost certainly a genetic element to AGP.
>>
>>8701141
fuck off with the agp meme
>>
>>8701123
It's cultural. They were raised in the same environment, so they both became trans.
>>
>>8701138
It's not hard to believe the older one is a tranny because he definitely looks low test in older photos but I'm pretty sure "Lily" is just jumping on the Bruce Jenner train or spent so much time with his "sister" he decided he was a tranny too
>>
>>8701141
Correlation != causation
>>
Probably not genetics, but rather something wrong in their mother's uterus.
>>
>>8701274
>always blames the mother
For all we know it could have been the father's defective dudesperm fault, my dude.
>>
>>8701289
Because it's not genetics that causes transsexuality (at least not directly). It's the conditions in the uterus. Something happened with the mother's body to cause the developing fetuses to be exposed to estrogen, which influenced their brain development.
>>
>>8701123
I think we all know who wore it better. (hint: left)
>>
>>8701123
twin studies say maybe
>>
>>8701289
t. feminist determined to make everything a feminist issue

I bet you think ftms needing top surgery as well as SRS is a form of male privilege.
>>
>>8701123
So why is Nicole Maines trans but not Jonas? They have literally the same DNA.
>>
>>8701332
>>8701229
>>
File: fuck this shit.jpg (19KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.jpg
19KB, 570x479px
>>8701345
>Nicole Maines
Abort thread
>>
>>8701320
Yeah, yeah, it's always the mother's fault and the dudefather is pure and perfect, obviously.
Can you stop being a broken record for a second and back your arguments with evidence, my man?
>>
>>8701345
Jonas is trans too but Niggercole forbade her from transitioning.
>>
>>8701387
I'm not even the one you replied to, bro. But the best we know about what causes transsexuality is the environment in the uterus. Since you're now claiming that it's possible for the dad's genetics to somehow fuck it up, please provide the evidence. The burden of proof is on you.

Also, I'm not even trans kek. Nice try, though.
>>
>>8701395
Evidence? How do you know?
>>8701371
Why?
>>
>>8701345
>implying Joan isn't trans too
>>
>>8701345
>but not Jonas
:^)
>>
>>8701345
>>8701395
>>8701464
*Sigh*...I know people on /tttt/ by in large dislike Trent because of his Blanchard shitposting, but I'll always hate him for tattling on Cara right when the topic of Jonas Maine was beginning to come to light on this board.

Oh I can only imagine all the Jonas based Cara threads and absurd yet riveting theories that would've come about if Cara had never been served with a restraining order and discussions concerning that particular family weren't off limits.
>>
>>8701589
>absurd
>>
>>8701589
Wait, so it was Trent who turned him in? Did he give a reason for doing it? I mean, obviously stalking is wrong, but I'm sure Trent had a different reason from that.
>>
>>8701601
Alright, convoluted and over the top, yet non the less exploring truths within all the shitposting, I mean, you know what I mean.

Also, for the record, I do believe Jonas is trans, which is why I so fucking hate that'll we'll never be able to critically deconstruct the motherfucker and her relationship with her sister!
>>
>>8701625
Just do it though? Nobody is stopping you
>>
>>8701625
But AGP and HSTS don't run in the same families, and if Jonas is trans then she's AGP while Nicole is purportedly HSTS.
>>
>>8701623
If I remember correctly, it was around the time when Trent assessed Cara as schizophrenic and considered her as getting more manic with her obsession with Nicole, thus felt it necessary to alert her concerning Cara's activities.
>>
>>8701632
I don't have the level of autism to commit myself to these theories for long. The genuine mental illness behind Cara threads is what makes them fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 700x850px
>>8701640
I know who both of the people who did it were, it wasn't Trent. I'm not upset at them though.
>>
Both Candis Cayne and Laverne Cox are transwomen with twin brothers who don't identify as trans so it varies I guess/
>>
>>8701667
Why not? Who was it?
>>
>>8701395
>>8701520
>>8701464
>>8701589
Wait, what? Where's the evidence of Jonas being trans?
>>
>>8701123
Being a fucking total hon is genetic too, what a surprise.
>>
>genetical
what the fuck
>>
>>8701123
It's a response to environmental/social pressures. Genes may be a factor, but I don't think so.
Men turn into women because they believe they aren't fit enough or are just no longer willing to be a masculine provider type (the alpha), so their subconscious response is to adapt to this by becoming submissive/feminine. The same behavior has been observed in animal communities.
I'm not sure what exactly triggers the start of the dysphoria itself, but a lot of them seem to get their idea of what being a woman is like from anime about japanese girls, and then seek to emulate that. Encouragement from internet hugboxes definitely plays a big role at this point too.
>>
>>8702425
[citation needed]
>>
>>8702434
www.virus.co.uk.ru.gov/forums/#showthread=13084the_game
>>
>>8702434
4chan is the place where crazy people launch theories about society that are usually more wacked out then whatever they were angry about in the first place, usually with credulous "from nature" correlations that are impossible to duplicate in a lab setting. Appeal to Darwin endlessly, in other words, and it never produces anything legible.
>>
>>8702439
>co.uk.ru.gov/forums/

didn't click lol
>>
ITT: "I can't believe the one who transitioned later than the other one and is also earlier into transition looks more masculine than the one who's been transitioning for like over a decade now"
>>
>>8701123
There's very little evidence but the existing studies do point towards genetic factors yes
>>
>>8701156
>>8701138
The upper pic is taken already on HRT for Lana, I think at this point she was actually semi-transitioned socially and was just hiding from the paparazzi
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.