[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL Boob growth on HRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
So, what is the REAL boob growth while on hrt?

I'm starting cypro+E in a VERY conservative area and sincerely i don't want boobs. I need to stay in boymode for years until i move away and it will be hard to hide boobs in this place (it's also very hot, impossible to wear a hoodie during 50% of the year).

Also, i already had a bit of gyno due to being a low t fag and i'm worried about how large my breasts will grow, because my gyno is already apparent if i don't wear a t-shirt one size bigger. I'll end up needing a fucking XXXXL shirt to hide them depending on the situation, because my sister and mother have really big breasts. Also idk what the fuck is wrong, but wikipedia shows giant ass boobs and i wonder if this is true (scroll to the Breast development section)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormone_replacement_therapy_(male-to-female)

Can i stop them from growing if i starve myself?
>>
>>8701121
eventually they'll get to a size where shirts just won't cut it anymore, especially if it's a windy day. your chest will be clearly outlined and you'll be forced to wear jumpers if you want to hide them. i doubt starving yourself will stop them from growing and unless you plan to do that the rest of your life they will eventually get bigger and bigger anyway.
>>
>>8701121
Usually depends on your age. If you started at a medium age range (late teens to early 20s, like most here), you'll probably get a B cup. If you're older, probably AA or A cup. If you're in your early teens (I'm guessing this doesn't apply to you), you'll get cis-tier growth.

Of course, these are just general ideas. Your boobs will naturally be bigger or smaller depending on your genetics (look at your closest female relatives to get an idea). It also depends on your weight and diet.

So if you're like most MtFs, you'll probably be able to hide them fine for a year or more. Just wear a shirt size or two up (probably the latter since you already wear a shirt up), and look into either sweatshirts or sports bras later.
>>
File: 1501174213926.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501174213926.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>8701173
I'm calling bullshit on this. I started at 19 and got D cups.
>>
>>8701121
her tits are wonky
>>
>>8701887
They're perky.
>>
>>8701887
That's because they're real
>>
>>8701173
Most early trans tend to have tiny boobs.
>>
File: um.png (512KB, 449x587px) Image search: [Google]
um.png
512KB, 449x587px
Basically, the earlier the you start, the higher your ceiling for breast growth is. You're not guaranteed to hit that ceiling, though.
>>
File: 94385.png (1MB, 670x1440px) Image search: [Google]
94385.png
1MB, 670x1440px
>>8705485
>>
>>8701121
They are perfect. Be yourself.
>>
>>8701121
Question, is that a picture of the "conetits" people talk about? Those don't look bad IMO.
>>
>tfw chest just looks like lazy drooping pecks
So what stage am i? Can i go backwards, forwards?
>>
I was working at ford as a lube tech. After about a couple months my chest kept knocking corners of raised hoods. Sports bra. I got some flak working in a shop so i quit.
>>
If I have had gyno and am fit at 25 with a brazilian background, is it likely that I'll have a ton of growth when I start hrt?
>>
whats the boob growth timeline?
im 1.5 months in hrt and have just noticed my nipples starting to get bigger and a bit more tender. what can i expect going forward?
>>
most people get As or Bs and theyre more prone to going pointy or stalling before the last stage of development. there are always exceptions tho. i know a girl who grew natural F cups without being fat.
>>
>>8710271
nipple growth happens fairly early on. In a few month, maybe 4 or 5, you might start seeing some serious growth

It generally happens in waves.

There's no great timeline, either with cis or trans women. It happens when it wants to, it seems.
>>
>>8706307
fuck. who is this girl? I know I've seen her in a photo or two elsewhere
>>
>>8701373
>"radiation can cause cancer"
>bullshit! I lived in chernobyl for a few years and I didn't get cancer!
>>
should i be taking progesterone for boob growth? about to start cypro and will be taking estrofem
>>
>>8712432
Cypro functions in a similar manner to progesterone. Though I think it's of the pseudo kind(Progestin).

I am not sure how safe it is to have both cypro and progesterone in your body.

Good choice is estrogen though. I'd recommend taking 1mg per 4-6 hours for maximum effect sublingually.
>>
>>8710770
so no slow and steady growth from here on? bummer, i was so excited that for it..
are there any milestones i can look for, other than the tanner stages?
also any way to encourage them, and avoid the good old cone tits
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.