[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do most of the people who go around claiming they're genderqueer/genderfuck/nonbinary/ot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: mewo.png (874KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
mewo.png
874KB, 1440x810px
Do most of the people who go around claiming they're genderqueer/genderfuck/nonbinary/other assorted genders end up taking sides eventually? Like is it generally used as a stepping stone to being legit FTM/MTF or is it an actual thing in the middle of being trans and cis?

Asking cause a high school friend is now going around claiming he wants they/them pronouns which like...I'm happy to do, cause I don't give much of a shit, but I'm curious if it's going to end in him coming out as a trans girl by the end of the year
>>
>>8701017
Nonbinary male = trans in denial struggling to find an identity more acceptable and less scary than transition
Nonbinary female = tumblr snowflake with enough honesty not to call herself a boy
>>
in my experience that's not the case, and what i've seen from others it isnt either. i use they/them and have for 3-4 years, but i can't give you a definite answer based on my experience. that COULD happen, and they could just go back to their old identity after experimenting/questioning. time will tell.
>>
>>8701017
its literally young people so socially unaware to understand their gender and so they are questioning it. The problem is these people are also shit so it takes years of bitching and sjw rhetoric for them to finally break thier shell and finally either accept they are thier birth sex or that they actually do suffer from transsexualism which transitioning will treat and if you pass things will work out.

It's essentially an extension/mindset of

"oh shit I might be trans and society thinks trannies are literal degenerates so I have to pass in order to still be normal if I transition, OH SHIT! I'll never be able to pass so I am just a degenerate freak oh I know I'll say i'm this non existent gender or gender queer so I can play off my victim complex for browny points so people feel sorry for me".

The problem is people are seeing the bs now and since these kind of people say they are trans it reflects onto actual transsexuals having an even harder time just being normal humans and trying to integrate into society even after they pass because once people know about your medical condition you are fucked. And this just makes it look like you are like these people when you are trying to fucking escape that shit and be with normal people.

You can't fucking win against these people if you pass and have an out they know your out so they get angsty and jealous and ruin it for everyone. It's literally being the unpopular girl in highschool because the crazy bitches want to ruin your life just because they are jealous.
>>
File: cringe manisfest.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cringe manisfest.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
When is this "Agender Transgender" gonna come out as an FtM?
>>
>"oh shit I might be trans and society thinks trannies are literal degenerates so I have to pass in order to still be normal if I transition, OH SHIT! I'll never be able to pass so I am just a degenerate freak oh I know I'll say i'm this non existent gender or gender queer so I can play off my victim complex for browny points so people feel sorry for me".

lmaooooo yeah it me

I identified as """bigender""" for a while before finally transitioning MtF. Mostly a passing/acceptability/"am i really a girl or do I just wish I looked more feminine" thing. I spent lots of time on tumblr and was mega jealous of androgynous twinks and wish I could go for that "cute gay boy" look but my face and body were too naturally masc. I kinda accepted I'll never be perfectly happy with my transition but that it's really my only option, and that helped me make the jump.
>>
>>8701039
This
>>
what are these non-binary people going to do as they get older and can no longer pass as non-binary because of body changes?
>>
I fucking love Arrested Development. I'm watching through it for the millionth time with my little bro who's never seen it, it's awesome.
Fourth season was horse shit tho
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.