[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Favorite /tttt/ Threads All Rolled Into One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: smaug original (in SD).jpg (33KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
smaug original (in SD).jpg
33KB, 492x492px
Here I compiled a list of the most common trans-bashing "arguments" for your convenience. This should be stickied to the front page of /tttt/ so you /pol/friends don't make the grave mistake of opening a redundant derivative thread. I got y'all covered, familia.

1. You are just doing it for attention.
2. You are just confused.
3. You just never had a proper Father Figure™ in your life.
4. You were obviously molested as a young shy feminine kiddo and this is your way of coping with it.
5. You are just a fetishist.
6. You are just autistic.
7. You are just mentally ill and don't know what you're doing.
8. Why don't you just accept Who You Really Are™?
9. Why do you want to Become™ the opposite sex?
10. You are doing it out of the futile belief that the grass is greener on the other side.
11. You are just doing it to shy away from your G*d/Biology-Mandated Man Duties™.
12. You are just a gender non-conforming gay boy who doesn't know how to accept himself.
13. You are just a gender non-conforming butch woman who doesn't know how to accept herself.
14. The (((Big Nose Cabal))) is totally responsible for your innate neurological condition.
15. Obviously your sissy libtard parents just brainwashed you.
16. Obviously you had two man-hating dyke Moms as parents.
17. Obviously the fragile Aryan Y chromosome is dying and needs to be saved by mandatory U.S. hand-egg clip watching, traditional male-bonding activities of Rifle-Shooting Bambi-Like Mammals w/ a Close Male Relative™ while chugging down your traditional male-favored putrid-tasting (albeit very Manly™) beverage, i.e. beer.
18. [unintelligible Christian fundamentalist mumbo-jumbo]
19. [unintelligible Trans-Exclusionary Radfem fundamentalist mumbo-jumbo]

(1/2)
>>
File: badada.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
badada.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
(2/2)

20. Here are some trans-suicide statistics without its proper context. If that doesn't convince you to stop I don't know what will.
21. You are not Natural™. I mean have you ever seen a cross-dressing squirrel with lipstick on before? A pregnant male spider? A virus that wants to become the cell and let other viruses invade it?
22. LAWL!!! I'M AM A ATTACK HELICOPDURRS! XDDD
23. Aliens.
24. Have I mentioned (((One characteristic group of West Asian people with characteristic physical features and even more characteristic idiosyncrasies, today closely related to modern Southern Italians and Armenians, with an enigmatic but surprisingly dull religion that's borderline obsessive/autistic that due to its "closed-border policy" was more than once in the history grossly misunderstood by the simple-minded Outsiders, commonly known in the language of its people as "the Nation(s)" but somehow ended up to mean "Outsiders"))) yet? Because I once read on a totally reputable forum that they are responsible for this.

Feel free to contribute to the List, my men.
>>
>>8700556
>>8700559
What? I don't think you understand, there's no need for any arguments at all. Transgender people are just disgusting and freaks, it's nothing but a natural response to want to bash them all into a bloody pulp. I hope you realize that without aggressive legislation and indoctrination, human nature alone is enough for regular people to beat trannies to death on a regular basis. Nobody but marxists and other trannies tolerate you, and that's just the truth that doesn't require any arguments.
>>
>>8700556
But it's not an innate neurological condition.
>>
Why do I share the T with you people?
>>
>>8700568
>25. You are just a freak of nature that deserves swift annihilation in order to resolve my cognitive dissonance.
>26. Lay off the Cultural Marxist Kool-Aid, kid. It's obviously the reason why are you the way you are today.
Great contribution, guys, Keep it up!
>>
>27. AGP don't be real.
>>
>>8700604
...What? I don't think you quite understand, so I'm going to repeat myself. I know for a fact a lot of trannies - particularly here in /lgbt/ - have moderately conservative leanings, and not at all decided to transition because they were indoctrinated by communists or whatever the fuck. My point is, the average person, the common Joe, any person who isn't exposed to this shit constantly every day and night has little more than contempt to show to a tranny. You people should know this better than anyone: nobody has to teach a person how to hate a tranny, but rather it's necessary to subvert it through ideological subversion and legislation which is backed by the state.
This isn't an attempt at dissuading you people, or stopping you from doing whatever the hell you want, I honestly couldn't care less especially considering it's your life to live. What I am saying is that the facts are clear: trannies are fucking disgusting, repulsive, gut-wrenching abominations spawned by a mixture of modern science and hormonal replacement. It challenges our perception of the natural, and as such it is only normal that we react with the instinctive desire to murder every single one of you.

I do hope for your own sake that the conservative push slows down and none of the transgender favoring legislation is reversed, but hey, you never know. I anticipate your anxiety of wondering if the next popular politician is going to advocate for your eradication causes you indescribable suffering, and that misery punctuates your life until the day you die.
>>
>>8700556
I didn't see "you want to seduce straight men" but perhaps I missed it.
>>
>>8700631
tldr
>>
>28 . Suicidality is over 40% amongst transexuals in the US compared to the national rate of suicide of 4%
>29. Transexuality has been proven to be a mental illness and should be treated as such using proper medication and therapy. Not through the irreversible mutilation of ones genitals, cosmetic surgery and steroids; all of which exacerbate the aforementioned conditon.
>>
Anything about AGP/HSTS.
>>
File: 8534.png (2MB, 1494x1420px) Image search: [Google]
8534.png
2MB, 1494x1420px
30. AGP/HSTS is discredited pseudo-science rejected by WPATH and the APA.
>>
File: IMG_0565.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>>8700764
Proof that trannies are scary schizophrenics that need to be put in the mental hospital due to their illness.
>>
>>8700764
LOL.
>>
>>8700764
>this is trans bashing according to cara
i'm not even sure why you're so deeply invested in calling yourself a "Homosexual Transsexual" when that in itself calls you a man. enjoy self-misgendering i guess
>>
>>8700802
Some trannies are willing to admit what they are however politically correct it is. Whatever type they can still transition if they turn out well. I'm dating a transgirl who admits she's AGP and if another poster admits being HSTS good for him.
>>
>>8700559
>West Asian
Is that what we're calling Middle Easterners now?

>>8700568
>it's nothing but a natural response to want to bash them all into a bloody pulp.
Many people don't have that reaction. And that reaction sounds like a clear symptom of mental illness. Are you saying that mental illness is natural? If so, it's silly to argue that "natural" implies "good" or the inverse equivalent thereof.

>Nobody but marxists and other trannies tolerate you
When exactly did Marxism become so popular?

>and that's just the truth that doesn't require any arguments.
A CLAIM of something being truth does require an argument. Otherwise any absurd claim could be taken as fact just by calling it "truth".
>>
>>8700631
>trannies are fucking disgusting, repulsive, gut-wrenching abominations spawned by a mixture of modern science and hormonal replacement. It challenges our perception of the natural, and as such it is only normal that we react with the instinctive desire to murder every single one of you.
Trans people are no more unnatural than people who use wheelchairs or receive cosmetic surgery. There are people who literally lose entire limbs and have them replaced with machinery, but I don't see people going around saying that it's normal and natural to want to kill those people. The only reason it "challenges our perception of the natural" is that we have been indoctrinated for millennia to think that gender is a single, monolithic thing.
>>
>>8700631
>communists
get a load of this guy
>>
>>8700790
Not Cobra Commander poster again. I thought you were gone. Why don't you busy yourself plotting your takeover of the world and leave us in peace.
>>
>>8700572
>But it's not an innate neurological condition.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8701427
You need to cite that it is nigga.
>>
>>8700790
Is there a difference between your black avatars and your blue ones?

Also, what letter of the LGBT are you? No memes!
>>
>>8700790
I wouldn't say they are schizophrenic just psychotic narcissists with autism and latent homosexuality that they cannot admit.
>>
>>8700604
Don't forget

>you need to be taking more testosterone/estrogen if you're a trans woman/man, respectively
>antipsychotics will help you- I read a post about it from someone who read an image made by somebody who may or may not have actually read a study
>just be gay
>your body is filled with hormones, you don't know what you're doing (under 18)
>you're too young to know if you want to be a woman or a man (18-30)
>you'll never look like anything but a man, I'm just trying to help you (30+)
>you're just hurting your body and will get cancer
>>
>>8700556
>>8700559
>>8700728
>30. [weird game of chicken where one describes themselves with as close to the exact definition of trans as possible and then bailing to claim "AGP"]
>31. [something about all trans girls cutting their dick off being the first step of transition]
>32. "Try Nofap"
>>
>>8702063
They have not tested antipsychotics for gender dysphoria. Doesn't mean they don't work to reduce it.

Blanchard did nothing wrong.
>>
>>8700631
Communism is good and cool and I'm going to make sure it wins so you cry all night you dumb teenager.
>>
>>8702918
>They have not tested leeches for gender dysphoria. Doesn't mean they don't work to reduce it.

knew this shit was from the middle ages
>>
>>8700802
even in "her" mental illness cara is not as deluded as anti-blanch hons
>>
>>8702914
>32. "Try Nofap"
this is literally the only thing that relieves my dysphoria. Like, the only time i stop caring about gender and sex and stuff is when i fap.
>>
>>8702063
FUCKING NORMIES SAY THIS TO ME ALL THE TIME REEEEEEE
>>
>>8702995
Leeches are not indicated for treating false, fixed beliefs.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.