[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the ftms on this board so against other ftms showing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_lxrgtoYF5A1qkmmkt.jpg (116KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxrgtoYF5A1qkmmkt.jpg
116KB, 500x664px
Why are the ftms on this board so against other ftms showing their feminine or androgynous side, when feminine men aren't unheard of?
>>
>>8699906
Same reason AGP transbians are so adamant on being girly all the time. They are so insecure with who they are they think other people being themselves will invalidate them as men/women.
>>
>Uses a picture of a transwoman

What did xe mean by xis?
>>
>>8699906
>fionaposting.
as bad as caraposting but instead of chasing transbians you chase ftm.
Creepy as fuck nigger.
>>
>>8699998
but i'm a tomboy agp
>>
>>8699906
because every boy that tries to be feminine secretly wishes he was a girl lol, if you're ftm you obviously want to be a boy so your not gonna fuck with your "feminine side"
>>
>>8700021
Is Fiona ftm? I can't think of any other reason for them to be this obsessed with ftms
>>
>>8700085
>every boy that tries to be feminine secretly wishes he was a girl
proof?
>>
>>8700139
Crazy """femboy""" MtF who chases FtM and want them to not transition or take T.
Think of a Cara variant.
>>
>>8700151
Fiona looks and sounds like a cis girl and the picture they posted of themself in boymode still looked like a girl. I think he's ftm.
>>
whats the point of going through hormone therapy and surgeries and shit if being girly is a viable option? stick with being female and live an easy life instead of trying to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>8700158
>I think he's ftm.
You mean she then?
Because
>Not on T
>Against FtM going on HRT.

Just crossdressing doesn't make you a guy.
>>
I don't really care if FtMs are feminine. I care when trenders are called FtMs. There's a fucking difference.
>>
>>8700141
there's a 100% chance that every single feminine dude with long hair you meet is down to suck cock, no proof needed you can go out and see for yourself
>>
>>8700013
It's an androgynous boy, similar to what a lot of ftms want to be.
>>
>>8700264
some are transbians
>>
>>8700350
>Literally posting a MtF tranny.
>FtM want to be MtF trannies.
Top jej.

How many layers of mental gymnastics about your own transtrenderism are you?
>>
>>8700350
That's Andreja Pejic
>>
File: tumblr_lxrguadADc1qkmmkt.jpg (139KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxrguadADc1qkmmkt.jpg
139KB, 500x660px
>>8700379
>>8700383
That photo is from when "Andreja" was still a boy, so the picture presents an androgynous boy, not a mtf (yet).
>>
File: 581a83ec190000a502c3092f.jpg (79KB, 720x433px) Image search: [Google]
581a83ec190000a502c3092f.jpg
79KB, 720x433px
>>8700389
This is the picture of an unripe tomato, it's isn't a tomato yet, the picture presents a non tomato before it became a tomato.

You know Andrej was on blockers for years right? She was trans but too scared to lose her modeling job because being "androgynous boy" was the cash cow.

Stop doing mental gymnastics Fiona, she's a tranny. MtF tranny.
>>
>>8700405
I wonder when she'll stop being scared enough to finally get FFS and pass for once.
>>
>>8700405
By that logic, you're just as cringe as the SJWs who scream BIGOT!!1 at people for saying a mtf was once a boy. Andrej was a boy.
>>
File: Andreja-Pejic-Selfie.jpg (354KB, 1000x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Andreja-Pejic-Selfie.jpg
354KB, 1000x1060px
>>8700418
Doubt she will ever get FFS.
It's twinkhon for life because whoever hires her loves the twinkhon look she's been sporting since she got into the business.

>>8700537
But Antrej was on HRT even in the pictures fiona keep spamming.
Being a twinkhon, boymode, etc doesn't stop you from being a MtF tranny.
Unless Fiona picks up a picture when Andrej wasn't on HRT (before he even got famous) your argument is invalid.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.