[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do ppl give a shit about transgender bathrooms if u pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: HON.jpg (334KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
HON.jpg
334KB, 960x1280px
why do ppl give a shit about transgender bathrooms

if u pass u can just go into the right bathroom anyways and nobody will notice

its really only the ugly hons who get yelled at, so why shouldnt we ban it and just let the passing people use the bathroom of the gender they look like?
>>
>>8698890
Because if you don't pass why should anybody care about you?
>>
File: 94035.png (2MB, 1348x1434px) Image search: [Google]
94035.png
2MB, 1348x1434px
>>8698890
The actual issue is schools banning use for trans students, especially since it's hard for many of them to be stealth because their peers have seen them before they began their transition. And obviously it's not an issue of passing, because mainly the attacks on them from parents of other students who are "concerned" about them using the bathroom.

Most of the transitioners here support banning trans students from using the right bathroom, though.
>>
It's more because if you're in a school or business setting, they know full well what you were assigned at birth (>inb4 people complaining about the term assigned), meaning it's not at all about how you pass.

I think it was best when there wasn't regulation over it either way- because it simply was that people would go wherever they fit in the best, and nobody knew better. It was a nonissue that the GOP decided to make an issue because hating the gays isn't popular anymore
>>
>>8698925
>Most of the transitioners here support banning trans students from using the right bathroom, though.
[citation needed]
>>
File: 930485.png (1MB, 918x1312px) Image search: [Google]
930485.png
1MB, 918x1312px
>>8698975
People here say time and time again that all schools and business have the right to "get rid of" trans students and that they themselves would give up working somewhere if they were asked to leave because they transitioned.
>>
>>8698980
oh you're talking about the self-hating alt-right memelords that populate this board and are okay with getting stomped on if the boot on their face says "tradition" or "free market"

i generally don't listen to those people because they basically don't even have the most basic concept of self-preservation
>>
>>8698890
The law isn't on your side.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doe_v._Clenchy
>>
>>8698890
Any trannies here at that andro stage and just not using public bathrooms
>>
>>8699118
god i know that feeling lol

too scared to go into the women's bathroom, too many dudes staring at me in the guys bathroom

its horrible
>>
>>8699118
Yup

on the plus side, being at that andro stage means the femme stage isn't terribly far off. Maybe another half year to year
>>
File: 1486764833248.jpg (36KB, 332x283px) Image search: [Google]
1486764833248.jpg
36KB, 332x283px
>>8699118
>That period in months 7-12 where you're andro and feminine and getting weird looks in the guy bathroom but too masc for the female bathroom
>>
>>8698925
>Most of the transitioners here support banning trans students from using the right bathroom, though.
You mean the wrong bathroom
>>
>>8699259
>-7-12 months

5 years here
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.