[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the main differences between a cross-dresser and a trutrans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

bc im really confused right now.

I have an immense interest in wearing female clothing, using makeup, and wanting the feminine body - but i feel that a transition could end up becoming a regrettable decision - or something that is not on the top of the list. But the female thing isn't from a purely sexual point of view. I would like to be able to just wear clothes that i like and not think much of it afterwards. Unfortunately having sorta come out the closet (saying i have GD but not saying I am transgender), i feel like when i crossdress or anything like that i have to rush (which is not optimal at all or that much enjoyable) and i have to make it with clothes i can easily and quickly take off in case someone walks in on me.

crossdressing sometimes arouses me but i'd rather just get on with my life in womens clothes and what have you than have short sessions of looking at myself and feeling womens clothes for like 10 minutes until im interupted by someone at the door and have to quickly take it off

what am i? also please "A G P" posters actually state a reason if you think i have AGP. the term AGP is used so frequently it has lost its true meaning.
>>
another thing to note: I dont get off to the idea of myself as a woman, i'd rather just be able to get on with shit in girlmode regardless of whether i pass or not
>>
I'm in a pretty similar situation, rolling up some shorts at the legs and wearing thigh highs and things like that makes me feel cute, I've tried agp shit like buying a chastity cage and all that but it doesn't do it for me. I'm sort of dealing with it by just dressing in cuter andro clothes, I'm trying earrings and skinny jeans, and growing my hair out. I'm not too old to transition but I'm leaning more against it because of shitty genes with bone structure, the fact that since I would almost definitely be clockable, i fear that my life would revolve around covering my flaws and avoiding confrontation about it. and I'm bi leaning more towards girls, so infertility is a big concern for me. honestly scared away from bica due to the potential for hair loss.
>>
forget about classifications like agp

like ok listen

if you're peftectly 100% fine with just wearing feminine-coded clothes sometimes then yeah you might be a crossdresser

however if you want to "be a girl" then you are a girl and thats different than being a boy wearing girl clothes to you.

you can also just be a guy but enjoy that style of clothing

try to figure it out, labels like agp aren't helpful at all
>>
>>8698616
Like ok listen
try to imagine a world where it would be 1000% acceptable to wear women's clothes if you were a guy. It's hard but try.

If you would still rather be a girl in that world then ye ur trans
>>
>>8698559
Both your questions are answered here better than any answer you'll get in this thread
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
>>
>>8698592
>honestly scared away from bica
Bica will prevent hairloss on your head, and actually reverse it greatly if you already have it. Its more powerful than dht inhibitors like fina and dutas, so it will also thin out body hair quite a lot
>>
>>8698561
Ar-re you me...

Seriously though it's always a blast going into woman mode. I get told I'm mocking women by doing this, but fuck those guys: I want to wear a nice dress with makeup.
>>
>>8698619
I would be fine being a boy if I could present any way I wanted, I've been looking all over amazon and shit just to find an outfit that looks unisex enough. being forced to cut my hair when I was younger, and getting laughed at for being an egg and skipping everywhere I went. thinking back, I got really unhappy when I first had to stop all that stuff and keep it to myself.
girls have it so much easier acting boyish.

>>8698666
I have read a lot of conflicting information about that, it seems to me like basically bica blocks T very well, but since it increases it, DHT increases too, and it isn't blocked as well so hair loss can happen
>>
>>8698559
There is no difference. All male transgenders are AGP.

People who are fixated on being "trutrans" and describe themselves as HSTS are more likely to have obsessive-compulsive disorder, that's it.
>>
>>8698857
what does hsts stand for? is it just trutrans
>>
>>8698845
Might just be a crossdresser

Two questions

If there were nobody else around you in a 100 mile radius, would you still want to be a girl? ie, is it simply a social thing or a physical need?

question two, let's say that there were no differences in presentation between boys and girls. They had the same hair, wore the same outfits, that kind of stuff. Would you still want to be a girl?
>>
>>8698882
hsts is homosexual transsexual. It comes from Blanchard, a discredited psychologist who tried to classify all trans people as being homosexual transsexuals or autogynepheliacs/autoandrophiliacs

It's bullshit that nobody outside this board pays attention to. Don't bother with it.
>>
>>8698882
HSTS is the other type of MTF from AGP. Some people consider them trutrans but that's wrong.
>>
>>8698910
well I'm bi but still mostly like girls and I'm not attracted to masculinity at all, I guess presenting as a gay guy would let me act more feminine.

>>8698902
how do you present as a crossdresser though

>no differences in presentation between boys and girls
I would dress like a casual cis girl and show off my legs.
thats basically what I'm trying to do now but all I can really come up with is skinny jeans and a tight flannel shirt or something. I'm having so much trouble finding clothes that don't look too girly
>>
A crossdresser is just a sexual fetishist who gets a kick out of wearing women's clothes in private.

A transgender person is a completely different thing. If you are transgender, you have a powerful, all-consuming hatred and extremely strong feeling of discomfort associated with your male / female body, and want to change it. You don't just want to wear clothes and still think of yourself as a guy, because if you are trans MtF, you aren't a guy and you never were, you are a girl / woman in the wrong body.

If you look at your male body in the mirror and feel comfortable with it, then you are probably just a crossdresser.
>>
>>8698995

You're misunderstanding what I meant by no differences in presentation, so I'm gonna try to be more clear

there are no differences in presentation. There is a single mandated haircut. There is a single mandated uniform. There is no way to dress like a girl, because everyone dresses exactly the same (and the uniform is unisex, so it's not even like women get a curvier uniform).

Do you still care, in that case, about being a woman?

What I'm trying to get at with this is if it's simply about presentation you want, or if you actually want to be physically female (ignoring that MtFs will never be truly physically female).

It's sounding like it's more about being feminine than being female
>>
>>8699017
I have a desire to be pretty or special in some way, I remember wishing I was haku from spirited away and pretending to be a dragon. same with a mermaid movie where a boy grew fins and shit, but I've never had the desire to actually be a girl. I've been envious of how they get to feel pretty.

with the hypothetical situation, I'd feel at ease knowing I was seen as equal I guess. if feminine behavior wasn't frowned upon in any way, I don't think I would have any desire to be a girl.
>>
>>8699066

"if feminine behavior wasn't frowned upon in any way, I don't think I would have any desire to be a girl."

I don't think you're trans. Being trans isn't about wanting the clothes or the behavior, but about actually wanting to be that sex, regardless of how they're expected to act.

I know without a doubt that if gender roles flipped tomorrow, and all the feminine mannerisms and presentations were suddenly done by males, I would still want to be female. I would probably try to act with the new expected mannerisms of women, because more than anything else, I want to be a woman.
>>
>>8699073
I guess I shouldn't confuse my feelings of wanting to be pretty with wanting to be a girl.
I'm okay with being a crossdresser, but with flipped gender roles like that, I feel like I would be much happier and finally able to be myself around others.
the reason I want to present with unisex clothes is because I desperately want some way to express all of this. I'm not content presenting like most guys I see.
>>
>>8699011
>A crossdresser is just a sexual fetishist who gets a kick out of wearing women's clothes in private.
>A transgender person is a completely different thing.
Actually both are AGP.
>>
>>8699137
And that's absolutely fine. It's simply important to find out that distinction, because a cis person, even a crossdresser, transitioning would lead to the exact problem they thought they had in the first place- the development of gender dysphoria.

You might talk to femgen
>>8697622

If you were able to get yourself to a rather androgynous point, you'd probably be able to wear female clothes and act feminine without getting too much shit for it
>>
>>8699161
this brings me back to the issue of hrt though.. I'm on femgen a lot, as of now I'm just dieting and doing my best to take care of myself. I really like being androgynous but getting on hrt is basically like being trans isn't it?
I feel like I'm doing all I can to be androgynous, the next step would be hormones
>>
>>8699066
>same with a mermaid movie where a boy grew fins and shit,
Which movie? I sense TG fantasies to be made from this.
>>
>>8699073
>I know without a doubt that if gender roles flipped tomorrow, and all the feminine mannerisms and presentations were suddenly done by males, I would still want to be female.
Maybe you should be more critical of your assumptions.

>I would probably try to act with the new expected mannerisms of women, because more than anything else, I want to be a woman.
So your transsexuality is nothing to do with being innately feminine in any way. It's a desire to act that way, simply for the sake of it being how women act.
>>
>>8699185
the thirteenth year I think. I remember thinking about it for days after I saw it
>>
>>8699179

Maybe it's possible to take the right amounts of HRT that you don't start to gain female physical attributes like breasts, but still feminize somewhat? I don't know as much about that, though.
>>
>>8699194
For me, it isn't about being feminine- it's about being female. What I want is to have a body as closely aligned with the female body as I can. While I recognize that's not possible to truly become female, I'm happier now that I've been taking steps to move closer to that.

I get that you want to be TERFy and gender critical, but you're failing to understand the simple idea here- I just want to be happy, and don't care about your notions of gender. For me, being happy is being seen as a female, and having a body that looks like the body of a woman.
>>
>>8698559
It is fully ok to be a guy interested in feminine things. Just because you like one aspect of a gender role doesn't mean you ARE that gender. Accept yourself as you are and don't stress about it.
>>
>>8699253
I mean, I support transition and hate TERFs, but you've got to admit it's an interesting contrast between MtFs who say they're naturally feminine in behavior as evidence that they are trans and MtFs like you who instead choose your behavior based on what's socially feminine. Is there a similar divide of reasons for wanting a female body?
>>
>>8699305

I think a lot of the whole "naturally feminine in behavior" thing comes from trying to get past gatekeepers, including themselves if they have a gate keeper attitude. I don't think anyone is 'naturally feminine' or 'naturally masculine'- because what this means changes so much over time and location. I think it's a lot more about culture, and what that culture views as being feminine or masculine.

Since the people want to be females, they would subconsciously pick up that socialization, because that's what society says females should be like.

I think femininity and masculinity are concepts largely just invented by societies to try and dictate how people should act, and some people get way too caught up in them

I'm just an armchair psychologist though, not an expert at all.

Dunno if there's a divide in reasons for wanting a female body, but probably.
>>
File: bait.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>8698648
Wow I actually started reading that before I realized it was just spouting blanshard shit.
>>
>>8698559
Looks like you're more of a crossdresser than trans
Also AGP didn't loose it's meaning, it's right there : autogynephilia; I don't think it applies to you as you seem to like to wear women clothing for what they are, not taking pleasure into looking like a woman, but that's just my view and things irl aren't that separated : you might be a bit agp, a bit trans and a bit something else
>>
>>8699534
I can't make you be open minded.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.