[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit the local glory hole tonight and there was a college age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Hit the local glory hole tonight and there was a college age couple of black dudes, a obese sissy like a reality star rich kid type with a 6" dick and real pig tendencys but a rolex and his boyfriend a perfect fucking Adonis with I kid you not the biggest cock 12" I've seen in person, six pack, thighs and just jock AF. Defiantly a college athlete no sissy in him.
His fat sissy boyfriend though didn't want me to suck this perfect penis (which I would've barebacked if I could've fit it and he consented) but the sissy did want to eat my ass and have me face fuck him with my quick cumming, 6" candle sized dick. WTF is that? I'm a sissy at hart but get manipulated into being a bro top.
Are there sissys who like average fat guys, when they already have a boyfriend that's a newyork 7 and the sissy is a 3 and I'm a 3?
I have never seen a 21 yearold that was so hetro/gay outside of movies, and his fat sissy must've been rich and probably really pretty in full makeup by why would I be his type?
>>
>>8698354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihFsl52Jxw
the fatass looks like rich lux
>>
>>8698354
Can someone translate this shit into english?
>>
File: 1231436887631.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1231436887631.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8698354

Between your total absence of grammar, slang and discursive narration, I cant even tell what the hell your talking about. Something about fat black sissies from a New York college movie and a dick.
>>
>>8698354
this post made me dry heave a few times
>>
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
Guys, I speak autist, here's a translation:

>"I went to a local glory hole tonight and there were a couple of young black people, one of them was an obese, rich sissy with a 6" penis and his boyfriend, a perfect, handsome gentleman with a 12" penis and a six pack. His fat, sissy boyfriend didn't want to suck his boyfriend's dick but he did want to eat my ass and suck my dick. Are there sissies who like average guys when they have a perfect boyfriend? Why was I this person's type?"
>>
>>8698354
>>8700303
The nigger is paying the athlete.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.