[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you still in the closet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5778.jpg (121KB, 512x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5778.jpg
121KB, 512x770px
>Religious family
>Shitty country/location
>No one interested

Please let it out.

Thread's theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyj4JFSErrw
>>
>>8697977
Paranoid delusions
>>
>>8697977
No one to come out to.
>>
>>8697977
>>8698158

this

my mother knows. no one else asked me. and people whom I told without asking, didn't care.
>>
Im mtf and gay and i dont want to be seem as weak, unable to do things or mentally ill. I hate been treated different, "special", or like 'hes just confused', 'he wants to be women because of a trauman'. I dont want their pity.
I already have expirienced some thing pretty similar when my mom died.

But yea, validation in short.
>>
>>8697977
I'm FtM and my dad's just dumb and set in his ways, not religious. He's not going to get the concept of being trans, and I doubt he has ever heard of an FtM. He's not going to ever understand that I don't want to be called his daughter or she/her, and changing any habit of his is fucking impossible, so I'm not going to try.
>>
>>8697977
Cause I spent so many years convincing everyone that I was straight and I wanted nothing more in the the world then to be straight. Im too far down the rabbit hole now and my pride is getting in the way of admitting to those people that they were right. Its fucking stupid I know, but my pride is basically all I have left.
>>
>>8697977
Too old, shitty life, not really economically viable (if I lose my shitty job I will become a literal hobo and be raped all day until my death from AIDS or something), very religious family, tons of violence against transwomen in my country, etc.

If I was born in a place like Canada or USA I would have transitioned at 12 when I started having the weird breakdowns and distancing myself from everyone.
>>
>Kinda homophobic father
>East Europe, homophobe city
>Came out to friends
>No need to come out to anybody else
>>
>>8698240
What does being a man mean to you?

What's the difference between what being a man feels like and what being a woman feels like?
>>
>>8697977
I'm out to everyone except for my family. I don't think they'll react poorly but I'm still worried, especially bc I still live with them. My mom already knows bc she asked my bf and was crying bc of how distant I am from all of my family. She took it p well actually. That just leaves my dad, step dad, and step mom, and while I there's gays on both sides of the family I just don't know how they'll react to it.
>>
>NEET
>conservative parents
>homophobic dad
>>
>>8697977
My parents are black southern baptists and my stepdad is super old fashioned. Like he said, when something was mentioned about transpeople on the TV that if I ever came home "wearing a skirt" He'd "whoop my ass".
My friends know, though. Most of them anyway. I just have to figure out a loophole around changing my name that doesnt involve me doing it in my home town.
>>
>>8697977
I just don't feel like the benefits are proportional to the negatives. I know the whole attitude "just be yourself and dab on the haters XD" but it will just make it unnecessarily weird between my straight friends that I just want to keep as friends and being the tolkein gay in a group of girls is not my goal.
>>
I was out to everyone but family.. but then I quit my job and stopped hanging out with all my friends (because I didn't want to become a fat alcoholic).. so now I guess I'm technically back in the closet.

And I don't tell my family because I prefer to keep them distant. I love them but they're idiots, and they want to get involved in everything and give constant useless advice. They're not legitimately deeply religious but they like to pretend they are, so I can only imagine the kind of annoying bullshit I would have to put up with as they try to "save" me. Even if I were perfectly straight I wouldn't involve them in my personal life. I moved as far away as possible as soon as I possibly could and my life is a hell of a lot better because of it.
>>
>>8697977
i'd never be able to get a date with a woman again if i came out as bi. my attraction to other men is relatively minor, so i'm perfectly fine throwing homosex into the garbage in exchange for not becoming a social outcast and permanently labeled as an insecure faggot.
>tfw bi men are only seen as homo, so no women will go near them
>>
>>8697977
No one has really ever asked
>>
Latin (Already comes with a bunch of problems)
Super Christian parents who are homophobic
Most LGBT friends are girls so no one to come out to
Only out people in high school are very obvious ones like fruities.
I probably can't come out until college and even then it probably has to be in secret to my parents still until they accept it.
>>
>>8697977
i dont feel like its that big of a deal. and, like >>8700763 said, no one ever asked and no one is really interested in knowing
>>
>>8697977
>go to interviews as a woman
>can't even get a job as barista
>go to interviews as a man
>corner office in downtown sf

I mean I'm never going to come out tbqh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.