[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tips on successfully repressing your latent bisexuality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1500801472389.png (41KB, 293x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500801472389.png
41KB, 293x270px
tips on successfully repressing your latent bisexuality?
>>
Convert to Catholicism, all the cool kids are doing it.
>>
>>8697600
Are you male or female?

Either way you should seek out only men. Women are inferior partners in every way.
>>
>>8697607

male, I'm mostly straight I just like dicks, but you can't build a happy relationship on dick alone, so I'm sticking to girls.
>>
>>8697626
that's latent homosexuality, not bisexuality

you probably don't even like straight sex all that much
>>
>>8697626
>male, I'm mostly straight I just like dicks, but you can't build a happy relationship on dick alone, so I'm sticking to girls.
sounds like you need to get into a relationship with a femboy, or a tranny who doesn't mind using her dick
>>
>>8697626
You can't have a fulfilling relationship with a woman because women are all terrible people and think of their partners as objects, not people.

The only truly loving relationships are male homosexual couples.

Since you're sexually compatible with men why would you ever even consider being in a one-sided relationship with a selfish cunt who doesn't care about you personally, just as a commodity to be used as a means to an end.
>>
>>8698257

I thought so too, but I realized I would get bored of them really quickly since I would just be using them for the novelty of having a dick. Some fantasies are just meant to remain that way.

>>8698266

I know woman are awful but that's what I'm calibrated for. I've been looking into bisexuality a lot and what I noticed is that most of them get dick on the side while dating woman to fulfill their biological needs, which leads me to believe that the getting dick part can be avoided entirely if you're not as sex crazed like I am.
>>
>>8698435
it's not novelty of having a dick

it's your orientation
>>
>>8698435
The fucking isn't the important part of a relationship. All the other bullshit that comes with women makes the pussy not even worth it.
>>
>>8698444

Well its not like I'm obligated to suck X amount of dicks because of my orientation. I could live without emotionless gay sex, which is all could get from a guy. It would different if I had a romantic interest in men, but without that its not really worth it playing russian roulette with HIV for a regret filled orgasm.

>>8698445

I think I can manage, I know how to deal with woman, you just have to train them like a puppy and not give a fuck, keep your distance, etc.
>>
>>8698489
you're not obligated to do anything

but if you have a relationship with a woman and can't get it up it's going to basically end it for you

this is because you don't actually have an attraction to women, and you can't satisfy women
>>
>>8697600
I'm bisexual and I don't understand this

Just have a relationship with a woman if being with a man bothers you that much.

It's literally no big deal at all, unless you're a disgusting, degenerate, immoral, disloyal fucktard who sees no problem fucking other people whilst being in a relationship, in which case, kill yourself.
>>
>>8698489
>Shitty unfulfilling relationship with a woman
Or
>Emotionally and sexually fulfilling relationship with a man

Why are you choosing a cunt instead of happiness?
>>
>>8698494
>but if you have a relationship with a woman and can't get it up it's going to basically end it for you

That would be hilarious, I'd go full gay then, but I have a good feeling about girls, I could get hard but probably not satisfy haha

>>8698501

well yeah I'm just being a asshat because its a funny situation
>>
>>8698518
have sex with a few different women and see how you like it, go from there
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.