[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there no chasers who are cis females?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 22

Being transbian sucks
>>
>>8697583
Because lesbians aren't real. Females only see potential partners as objects to be used as a means to an end. Unless you've got money or some other useful asset that a female is seeking they'll have no interest in you.

"Lesbians" aren't sexually attracted to other women. There's a reason why most "lesbians" have been in a relationship with a man and why "lesbian" couples have the least sex but also the highest domestic violence rate,
>>
>>8697601

This is some pretty standard incel BS if I've ever heard any.
>>
>>8697583
There are, you're just looking in the wrong places (4chan)
>>
>>8697583
Chasers like all guys are interested in sex, so they don't care as much about where they get it.
Lesbians like all women are more concerned about whats attractive to them, mainly a girls looks. they don't see the need to settle for a transgirl when real girls look much better.
>>
>>8697583
There are. They chase FtMs.
>>
>>8697610
It's true though. No woman ever views their partner as a person who is equal to them or views a relationship as two people who care for each other working together to make each other happy and fulfilled and gladly make personal sacrifices and compromises to make their partner happy.

Women view their partners as exploitable assets and view the relationship as a transaction.

I'm a gay dude and I pity heterosexual men for having to deal with women and their bullshit.
>>
>>8697583
I've seen few here. Could be LARPer tho.
>>
In a relationship with a cis girl who's favorite genre of hentai is futa. I guess I'm a close enough approximation of that
>>
>>8697665

I pass, am decently above average looking I make 150k a year. I've only gotten interest from men, transwomen and transmen. Cis women that are interested are all <5/10.
>>
>>8697665
>retarded opinions about women
>i'm a gay dude

That explains it.
>>
>>8697722
>Objective assessment of women without sexual attraction influencing my opinion.

It's much easier to see what women are really like when you aren't blinded by sexual attraction to them.

Women are inferior to men and are biologically hardwired to be whores competing for the John with the most to offer.
>>
>>8697583
1. you're not attractive enough to get cis les
2. you getting clocked and most people are weirded out by trans

3. sucks to be typical tranny
4. you get way more p as a guy

>>8697717
hon, pls
>>
>>8697717
>claims to be attractive and pulling in six figures
>no gold digging whores have shown interest

I don't believe you.
>>
>>8697583
idk if i'm a chaser but i'd be open to dating a trans girl provided she was my type (which not a lot of trans girls tend to be incidentally). also i'm not sure what it is but trans girls voices are top tier
>tfw no trans gf to read you poetry before bed
>>
>>8697817
see
>>8694408
>>
Because the only guys who want trannies are faggots in denial

Whereas women are either actual lesbians, or if they want a man they will just fuck a man.

Woman wants a man: fucks an actual man
Woman wants a woman: fucks an actual woman
Male wants a woman: fucks an actual woman
Male wants a man, in denial: fucks a man dressed as a woman

You aren't a lesbian, you just fetishised us. I had a tranny hit on me once and it became obviously clear that you are a man trying to act out another man's fetishistic fantasy of lesbians. You probably read 'yuri' written by men and that's why you like anime. You're creepy as fuck, go away.
>>
>>8697828
be still my beating heart
>>
>>8697583
but there are

they are cancer, just like male chasers or worse

many of them will use your insecurity to bully you or treat you like a faggot
>>
>>8697648
fucking this, im mtf boymode and some dykes thought im ftm and were VERY interested in me
>>
>>8697838
>You probably read 'yuri' written by men and that's why you like anime.
You realize that most yuri is actually written by women, right?
>>
>>8697954
not on f-list
>>
>>8697817

Would you like me to read you anything :D
>>
>>8698002
Not that poster but if you could read Jabberwocky that would be awesome.
>>
>>8698007
My voice isn't as good as the person in the recording originally mentioned but I hope this is ok.

https://clyp.it/ab2dv0gv
>>
the only chaser whoever approached me was a female 34y old ex-model, which fit the chaser definition in any way.
the more you know
>>
>>8697583
Your chance of finding a cis lesbian who is into transbians is really low, don't hold out for it. You'll just have to find another transbian to love.
>>
>>8698071
Maybe I've just had amazingly good luck for once in my life, but this hasn't been my experience. Most of the bitterness on here is simple trolling.
>>
>>8698025
Thank you for this. Don't worry, you sound beautiful.
>>
>>8698078
You have had good luck. Most cis lesbians don't want to date transgender people, 4chan posters or otherwise. They're just vocal about it on this board and more subtle about rejecting them elsewhere, usually preferring to just ghost a person or a place that used to cater to only cis women.
>>
>>8697583
I mean, there might not be many cis female chasers, but there are plenty who will date trans girls. My gf is bi, came off immediately sexually dominant and I was a trap, now I'm trans and she doesn't even give a shit because in her eyes barely anything is even changing.
>>
>>8697838
Some girls straight up fetishize femboys tho. It's just minority cuz duh, most people are straight or gay.
>>
File: 1342856104676.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1342856104676.gif
499KB, 500x281px
this thread makes me sad
>>
>transbian
so you mean a straight male?
>>
>>8698274
Don't be. Most people here are only afraid of getting hurt.
>>
>>8697601
This is such bullshit that it reeks.
>>
>>8697665
So, do your bad experiences just extend to women or do you piss off men as well?
>>
>>8697665
>>>/pol/
>>>/r/The_Donald
>>>/r/The_Redpill
>>>/R9K/
>>
>>8698856
You deserve to be stabbed in the neck by someone
>>
>>8698774
>>8698778
>>8698856
Your butthurt doesn't make it any less true.
>>
I've hooked up a few cis female chasers before. They were all in relationships and wanted to watch me do stuff with their husband/bf too though. The one I got along with the most and had a fwb thing with was a total weeaboo. Maybe seek out girls who are into weebshit because they might want to live out their favorite /d/ tier hentai irl.
>>
>>8697665
>>>/incels/
>>
>>8697583
Do AFAB trenders count? They all want a waifu who will watch anime and play video games with them.
>>
I don't really get why you expect it. Most straight guys don't get chased by cis women. Hell, lots of lesbians bitch all the time about how women don't hit on them.
Unless you're really exceptional, regardless of your gender or orientation, women aren't going to approach you.
>>
>>8697665
>being _this_ redpilled
are you real
>>
I'm a cis female chaser. I'm exclusively attracted to mtfs, I just hate the ones on this board.
>>
>>8699795
If you are still interested in meeting a mtf on here and in california im a passing bi mtf who got bottom surgery years ago and curious about natal female bodies.
>>
im a cis lesbian dating a mtf? do i count
>>
>>8699859
I don't want to date mtfs from this board. I also don't really like SRS on mtfs
>>
>>8697610
>>8697722
>>8698774
>>8698778
>>8698856
>>8699664
>>8699734
How many of you white knights are tranny "lesbians"?

Why are MtF "lesbians" always pathetic beta cucks who were complete failures in life who are desperate for pussy, worship women because they were unattainable to them, then finally after years of being a complete failure of a man they latch on to the idea that if they just BECOME the object of their obsession instead of trying to obtain it their life would magically become a success

It's always the same exact pattern:

>1. Betamale can't get with women.
>2. Betamale focuses his frustrations on how women don't have to compete for men or other women, unlike men who have to compete to prove their worth to potential partners.
>3. Betamale "evolves" and becomes a feminist, rejecting his "toxic masculinity" because he knows that he is unable to succeed when competing against other men
>4. Betamale is now super aggressive towards men on the internet. He still can't get with women.
>5. Betamale becomes a tranny and identifies as a "lesbian." He still can't get with women.
>6. Betamale is rejected by everyone and retreats into a safe space echo chamber of other tranny "lesbians"
>7. Betamale settles for a relationship with another MtF "lesbian" after both realize that it's the closest they will ever get to being in a relationship with a woman,

Always the exact same pattern repeated again and again.
>>
>>8697583
There are and they act like cis male chasers. The ole pump and dump.
>>
>>8697583
>being AGP
You deserve it.
>>
>>8697610
>>8697722
>>8698856
>>8699664
>>8699734
Funny how nobody has actually engaged anon's points, just dismissed. Basically "you're not allowed to say that, you fucking edgelord". He has a point. Women are cunts.

t. gay man
>>
>>8699925
At least one transbian committed suicide after reading this. You're doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>8699937
agp's can't help it
>>
>>8698657
doesnt exactly help the prospect much either way considering that im in a similar boat.
>>
>>8697749
As a lesbian i see men for how worthless they are once you remove attraction. I didnt hate them before, in fact if you dont like dudes youre critisized so you bow out and go "im not manhating!!" But why not? Look at them. They dont listen when you tell them youre gay. They think their lives are tough because they have a job or that their daddy left them or that they cant get any and they blame everyone else and imagine women dont work or deal with the same bullshit life has. No. Theyre selfish. They talk down to you and see you as an object for their own ends - their sex toy and their mother. Ive watched the shit straight women put up with. Ive watched how fragile a male ego is. Ive watched straight women sigh and say that its bad but they have to put up with it because "he's really a good guy despite that!" Despite not helping you when you ask and you working a full time job having to come home and pick up his dirty underwear and wash his dishes and fix his meals. Men are trash. Women are taught to apologize to them, to dismiss their horrible behavior as "just how it is" and i am disgusted by the lives straight women often live. So tell your mother next time how inferior she is and how vapid she is. Ill tell you one thing, she did make the mistake of allowing a disappointing parasite like you to feed off of her for 9 months, and then feeding and nurturing you for years. What a cunt.
>>
>>8699881
I just lurk on here because it's the only place I can see opinions without judgement. Also because i have no idea how to meet women for sex reasons when i am trans ;/
>>
>>8700105
>i see men for how worthless they are
Men built the world.
>>
>>8698002
i didn't see this earlier but your voice is super cute!
if you're still here could you do love is enough by william morris?
>>
>>8697583
There are no chasers who are cis lesbian, straight or gay.
Chasers have a different sexuality altogether.
Get over it.
>>
>>8700105
such feminism
i have met a lot more women who better fit the description you just gave. not all, but a majority
i have also met some men that fit your description but they have been in the minority.

just saying
>>
>>8700105
So what exactly do women provide or contribute to their partners' and the world in general?

Women latch onto men exchanging sex for the man's resources. Just because you know some ugly stupid cunts who can't find a better male to leech off of doesn't mean shit. If getting asked out and doing laundry are the greatest struggles in your life as an oppressed woman then you really have nothing to complain about.

Women are far more abusive towards their partners then men and have giant pity parties dedicated to whining any time a bitch gets slapped. Meanwhile men are far more likely to be the on the receiving end of domestic violence and all other violent crimes while having no resources provided to them and being told to just deal with it.

Women's struggles ain't shit compared to male disposability and the fact that every cunt on the planet can have their needs tended to by just whoring themselves out while men need to earn everything on their own.
>>
>>8700217
>mans resources
I know women that make more than the men theyre with
>stupid cunts who cant find a better male to leech off of
They can. But they are told to not seek more. They are told to settle. Realize how many beautiful women are with ugly men? But no handsome man is with an ugly girl? Males are looking for objects not people. Those vapid dicks are not interested in people or personality - they are only into themselves.
>getting asked out
Where did you get that
>doing laundry
Have you never seen a single mother? Males are the worst. They have no care for their children or partners. Theyre only out for themselves.
>women are far more abusive
No. Not at all. Its laughable when the numbers say the exact opposite. Youre delusional if youre citing imaginary statistics made up by "oh uh um men are actually the victim! They uh are just oppressed by women who tell them to suck it up!! Yeah." Fucking kek
>men have it bad because any woman can just prostitute themselves
If you think that way...you are truly an example of why men are delusional. Go prostitute yourself dude. Im sure some old gay guy would pay for you. Since thats apparently a "privilege" women have. You poor thing. You better fight the oppression of women and whore yourself out! Dont let anyone tell you you cant!
>>
>>8697583
>C I S female pigdogs
>ever
>>
>>8700287
>I know women that make more than the men theyre with

And common is that? I'm you often complain about the mythical wage gap when it suits you.

>They can. But they are told to not seek more. They are told to settle.

Bitches being stupid and settling for less is their own fault and doesn't garner any sympathy from anyone.

>Realize how many beautiful women are with ugly men?

You're talking about rich men who can afford a more expensive whore known as a trophy wife.

>But no handsome man is with an ugly girl?

Why would a handsome guy settle for an ugly chick?

>Males are looking for objects not people. Those vapid dicks are not interested in people or personality - they are only into themselves.

Women are looking to whore themselves out in exchange for money and status. Most women have nothing to offer anyone else so the only relative value they have is measured by how sexually attractive they are compared to other women..

>Where did you get that
See >>8700105
>They dont listen when you tell them youre gay.

You're whining about men asking you out.

>Have you never seen a single mother?

I have, they're terrible parents and their kids are more likely to be fucked up than kids raised by a single father.

>Males are the worst. They have no care for their children or partners. Theyre only out for themselves

Maybe only the men you've seen. the 99% of men who are decent, hard working, and loving spouses/parents wouldn't associate with cunts like you are your garbage friends.

>the numbers say the exact opposite

Are you seriously saying that women are more often the victims of violent crime than men?

>Go prostitute yourself dude

Gay men aren't that desperate for sex. Most gay dudes interested in hooking up are honest and up front about it. Getting laid as a gay dude is easy. Fucking women is harder and female prostitution more common and profitable because women all act like whores who treat sex as a transaction instead of a mutually enjoyable act
>>
>>8700532
>violent crime
You said abuse. If you mean men killing men why are you complaining about women? Shouldnt you be upset men are killing men and women? But no. You somehow want to say men are innocent while being the perpetrators of crime.

>asking you out
Theres asking you out once, saying ok youre gay, then pinning you down and threatening to rape you for not being into them - which is yes, what male orbiters do and have done.

>women are looking to whore themselves out for money and status
How much did your mother get for having you? I think you are so brainwashed by instagram, looking at the absurdly rich few and saying that all women want is to be famous and that every female doctor on earth is just waiting to whore herself out.

>single father
>father
Jesus christ there is no such thing lmao men dont care about kids or stop to think about responsibility. They are only nice to girls they want to fuck, and then when they do get it, the mask comes off and if they kncok her up better believe he'll zip to find another naive girl to latch on to and start that process again. Men are a big piece of why single mothers exist you moron.

>only the ones youve seen
>99% of men are good
Why are they all criminals, pedophiles, addicts, serial killers, rapists, and frauds then? They are disrespectful and childish, like yourself. They are whiny and bitchy like youself. They are untrustworthy and heartless - like yourself.

>if a beautiful woman is with an ugly man shes a whore
>if a handsome man is with an ugly girl he must be a whore
You will disagree with the second piece for some inane reasoning. Men are superficial. Thats not new and you neednt break your one braincell trying to pull some mental gymnastics around it.

>and how common is that?
About as common as gay men with aids. So. Quite.

>gay men arent that desperate for sex
>honest hookups
There it is. Theres the cincher. Stop before you embarass yourself any further.
>>
>>8700833
LOL, you've got some serious issues you crazy cunt. Was it your daddy or an ex who hurt you?

Mind explaining why lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence and have the least amount of sex among all types of couples?

How about explaining how a woman choosing to have sex with a deadbeat out of wedlock, choosing to not use any contraceptives, choosing to not make him wear a rubber, choosing to not use a morning after pill, choosing to not abort the fetish, choosing to give birth to the child they don't want and can't raise, choosing to not give the child up to a loving home that will love and nurture the child, choosing to not provide a stable nurturing environment for the child they choose to bring into this world, choosing to damn their child to the miserable dysfunctional life full of mental anguish, poverty, loneliness, and crime that is the inevitable result of being the child of a single mother is all really the fault of the man that the woman chose to fuck? Are women completely incapable of making their own choices in your mind?

Your entire "men are all evil monsters and women are their innocent victims" narrative is bullshit. If women are all too weak, incompetent, and stupid to take care of themselves then that still proves my point about women being inferior to men and men being the only truly loving and supportive partners.

>There it is. Theres the cincher. Stop before you embarass yourself any further.

Are you retarded? There are a lot of gay men who enjoy having casual no-strings-attached gay sex with other men.
>>
>>8700990
dude, you ought to just stop. its obvious the supposed cis lesbian is just a brainwashed feminist gyno-warrior in their early 20's.

what youre essentially doing is trying to convince a tree that its planted in the wrong yard and needs to uproot itself and move somewhere else...
>>
File: 1437372645014.gif (1000KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1437372645014.gif
1000KB, 400x300px
>>8697583
I like ftms, but I wouldn't really consider myself a chaser? I don't think it has the same dynamic as a cis male going after a mtf.

Too bad all the ftms are gay as heck.
>>
>>8701096
It's blatantly obvious that none of the supposed things she's seen men do ever happened.

There's a clear difference between her autistic screeching about how evil men are and the tiny meek defense of women the tranny "lesbians" posted
>>8697610
>>8697722
>>8698774
>>8698778
>>8698856
>>8699664
>>8699734
>>
>>8701132
>Too bad all the ftms are gay as heck.

I thought they're mostly heterocunts who want to be fucked by men.

I don't see why any gay dudes would be attracted to weak little manlets with shitty facial hair, a septum piercing, a whiny bitch voice, and no cock.
>>
I'm a cis female chaser, problem is most trans girls won't use their girlsticks :(
>>
The female chasers are chasing trans men.
>>
>>8701219
Girlsticks aren't for using, dumb bislut.
>>
>>8701205
>I thought they're mostly heterocunts who want to be fucked by men.

Most of those are trenders who aren't on t. Still, the majority that do transition are gay or bi leaning gay. It's hard to find one that prefers girls so maybe that's why people think they are straight girls who want to fuck gay men?
>>
>>8701260
Yes they are if you are into futa~
>>
>>8701168
cant say thats its obvious.
i have seen some real shit-stains that shouldnt call themselves human, let alone men. in my experience those asshats arent very common but i could imagine how it would be hard to not let an experience with just one skew one's entire perception.
also in my experience has a larger percentage of women been terrible people that essentially fit your description as selfish "whores" who are so commonly emotionally abusive to their partners that its saddening.

ironically im a MtF 'lesbian'
>>
>>8701219
I have no problem using my girlstick. I would rather not have it but It's there, it's functional, it's not going away anytime soon
>>
>>8699939
Burden of proof lies with the debater making the claim, anon. What proof does the incel offer to support their narrow and inappropriately generalised view of all women as cunts? Until you actually make some points to refute, you're all just sucking each others' dicks.
>>
>>8701168
She got way more extreme in response to your extreme posts dude. Cisfemales deal with a lot of the shit she described too. It's real and it's the other face of male disposability: female infantilisation, where women are told they're unintelligent and irrational, driven by base desires and inherently inferior. The problem is sexist and it affects (GASP) both/all the sexes. You notice one side and some chick on a Viet cock squabbling forum notices the other, so why fight one another when you could be building bridges and making the world better for everybody?
>>
>>8701378
>b-but being the privileged one makes you less privileged in a way!
>>
>>8700105
Lesbian mtf here

I really really really can't stand most women's personalities after the chemical castration. 90% of them fall into two camps, so pretty that they can be under qualified and giggle their way into a job, or or so incompetent at life that they live at home or off a husband and could never support themselves, even if they have a degree.

When I was in combat they literally pulled everything in the book to sit around and watch men do the work, backstabbed, fucked around and had combat bfs, and then we got back and nearly all of the women who left married or men that came back to their wives got divorced because the woman in either case was cheating.

The only inspiring ones I know in person are all bi or gay, where you can tell they are as smart and competent as an average guy.

Men? They get shit done, sacrifice, and are also fucking terrible whores until their 40s, but shit at least they put their pants on and have some accountability
>>
>>8701378
Males get both though, believe me as a feminine male you're disposable and infantile
>>
>>8701389
No, male and female humans are still humans regardless of their genitals, and there are pros and cons to every human's experience. Claiming male disposability, and in the same breath bitching out women as useless whores or whatever, is actually excruciatingly ironic, because you're feeding the cycle. Male disposability is equally as dangerous as female infantilisation; if all humans were understood to be potentially productive contributers, neither phenomenon could exist - and certainly not in the absence of the other.
>>
>>8701426
And that is another issue and another area that we can work on. By reducing both sides of the coin and actually treating other humans as human. It's not okay for anyone to be treated the way our current culture treats men, women, and co.
>>
>>8701378
>>8701514
>>8701531
Male disposability is the draft.

Female infantalism is not voting.

So yes the coin used to have two sides to it, a hundred years ago. Ever since then? Not so much.
>>
File: 1498515341006.jpg (641KB, 677x2422px) Image search: [Google]
1498515341006.jpg
641KB, 677x2422px
>>8701562
Male disposability is the draft. Female infantilisation is being raped and told it was because of how you were dressed or where you were walking without a male protector.

You are vastly oversimplifying and I would recommend doing some reading on this topic if you're feeling especially oppressed by the evil vagina cadre. You'll probably feel much better about the many problems men face when you find some of the many examples of women also facing problems.

Men don't vote more than women in my country. You're talking archaic and largely irrelevant circumstances in the hopes of invalidating a balanced argument, but it just makes you seem close-minded.
>>
>>8701378
I highly doubt she ever told a guy she was a lesbian only to be violently pinned to the ground and threatened with rape. She's also completely discarding any personal agency that females have. Any bad that happens to a woman is a man's fault somehow and was forced onto her. Like women are incapable of making any poor decisions like choosing to shack up with a trailer park wife-beater and staying with him for years.

>>8701378
>>8701514
>female infantilisation

How the fuck is this a negative for women? This shit just boils down to cunts having additional safety nets that men don't. Seriously, tell me how this is a bad thing for women, because it sounds like some college freshman gender studies bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_0578.jpg (32KB, 236x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
32KB, 236x310px
>>8697601
You're taking the milo yiannopoulos reasoning I see. U crazy dangerous man or woman.
>>
>>8701602
>archaic and largely irrelevant circumstances
Yes, female infantalism is archaic. Male disposability is all too modern and feminists like you denying it with no argument doesn't change a thing.
>>
File: 1500964456321.jpg (133KB, 712x273px) Image search: [Google]
1500964456321.jpg
133KB, 712x273px
I didn't think it was so rare.
>tfw cis chaser with trans female that passes for cis, even in boymode
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>8697634
>Lesbians like all women are more concerned about whats attractive to them, mainly a girls looks.

Holy.
Shit.
>>
>>8701602
>Female infantilisation is being raped and told it was because of how you were dressed or where you were walking without a male protector.

This fucking strawman bullshit never ever fucking happens but even if it did so what? Do women think they can do all sorts of stupid shit and never be told they're being stupid?

If some guy started flashing wads of cash and showing off his expensive watch in a high crime ghetto at 2AM and gets mugged peoplewill tell him he was a fucking idiot who did something stupid. Are females supposed to be immune from criticism?

Isn't coddling cunts and protecting their feelings from ever being hurt infantilizing women?

Wouldn't telling her the honest truth about how her rape was a result of her poor decisions be the exact fucking opposite of infantilization?

>>8701649
>trans female that passes

Trannies never pass
>>
File: 1502124459567.jpg (144KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502124459567.jpg
144KB, 705x960px
>>8701132
Really? I've met so many bisexual mtf's.
>>
>>8699676
>They all want a waifu who will watch anime and play video games with them.

This sounds fucking great, actually. I dont expect to find anyone, cis or trans, so it doesnt matter.
>>
>>8701661
>Trannies never pass
Odd because so many people gender them as her and she. Total strangers, even while just in a shirt and jeans. No makeup or anything special. Someone even yelled lesbian once.
>>
>>8701661
>losing some money is the same as being raped

Okay, I'll give you some money and rape you so it's all better since you seem to hold rape equivalent to financial loss. Guess that means you'd be okay for pay2rape, right?
>>
>>8699926
That's most modern relationships these days.
>>
>>8701219
Yeah. I can see how it would suck. I can only really use mine for masturbation and thats if I dont look at it at all. The funny thing is that I am totally into other transwomen as well but I try not to fall into the trap of thinking Im going to encounter a chick that wants to use her penis. I just stay out of the normal peoples way and stick to porn. No unrealistic expectations anyone has to live up to.
>>
>>8701604
>How the fuck is this a negative for women? This shit just boils down to cunts having additional safety nets that men don't.
It's amazing how through feminism any privilege, when possessed by women, is turned into an attack on men as oppressors and an accusation of male privilege.

All to escape having to accept their own privilege or help the oppressed sex.

Imagine if that standard of oppression and privilege was turned around and used against women.
>>
>>8701681
People will often use a tranny's preferred pronoun because it's necessary to avoid having the tranny annoy you with their autistic screeching or incessant whining

>>8701692
Rape is a minor inconvenience compared to most acts of violence. Someone sticking their dick into one of your holes ain't all that bad.

So what if you feel violated? Getting stabbed or having teeth knocked out is just as violating, but people are think one is worse because they're taught to disregard the suffering of men who are victims of violence.
>>
File: 1501298817696.jpg (50KB, 490x484px) Image search: [Google]
1501298817696.jpg
50KB, 490x484px
>>8701219
It's ok if she doesn't use it, but giving blowjobs are still fun, especially if they have a "feminine penis. The more small and cute, the better, in my opinion.
>>
>>8701722
Tbh she never says to use she because she doesn't want to cause trouble. It just natually happens when grocery shopping or going out to eat. Way before she even said she's trans people would call her miss all the time and used to piss me off. I guess having naturally feminine body helps. I'm pretty sure she's also intersex but I'm not so sure because we never got the results back
>>
>>8697817
These days I like mostly trans girls to cis girls because cis girls don't like femininity so much anymore and if they are, they are straight. Then again I get that a lot too because I'm fem.
>>
>>8697601
>>8697665
holy shit this is a hot take
>>
>>8701728
You know, the idea that there are women out there that think this is kinda reassuring. A little weird, but nice.

>>8701781
Maybe its just my hometown but most of the straight women I knew or saw growing up dress in a more neutral to neutral masculine manner. I mean they still dressed fem every now and then but its mostly just in between from day to day.
>>
File: gS0m9Bph3p.png (606KB, 766x576px) Image search: [Google]
gS0m9Bph3p.png
606KB, 766x576px
>>8701835
>tfw I got two you's
What a good day. Weird? I dunno. I just don't really care about dick/dick size so much. If my trans wife didn't want to ever use her dick, I'd just use other methods of pleasing her and it's been real fun and maaaaybe. I'm from Texas and most of the women here are super fem, including us. Everyone just assumes I'm straight as fuck.
>>
man women are annoying for one reason: they talk too goddamn much about their dumb lives and problems

and they always talk to me, WHY ME? this is a bitching about women thread, right? im not a transbian tho, im bi

>>8701420
haha yeah this. great minds think alike. trans in the military who are active work really hard from what ive seen. the only hardworking women were either AMAB or bi or gay

i feel sorry for men with cheating wives who get deployed with all the Jodies out there cucking them while the wife reaps military family benefits like housing and assistance, sheet theyre the real welfare queens
>>
>>8701781
i disagree anon, i'm on the femme side of the futch scale and i love how being masculine/butch is more accepted among women nowadays (which is why i say most trans girls aren't my type, you don't see many butch transbians for obvious reasons). unfortunately the straight girls took our flannel and short hair and it's harder to tell who's legitimately a lesbian just by looking.
>>
>>8701562
>the draft
That doesnt even exist in modern countries. Sorry some male wants to go to war over something.
>>
>>8700990
Lesbians have the lowest domestic abuse seen by women you twit.

You act like there arent girls who are 16 and some 23 year old dude creeps on her and its her fault she didnt take contraceptives and buy him a condom? Youre such a fucking joke. A selfish fucking joke.

Youre entire "women are evil" and men are helpless victims is bullshit. Did i say all women were perfect? No. But you said 99% of men are loving and great and said all women were some awful monster for men being killed by other men. I understand there are awful people in both camps but the terrible monsters are disproportionately men. So its best to not trust any.

Youre a gay man that tries to embellish your hookup culture as something "honest" and your rampant STD rates as somehow better because its "casual". We know you have no loyalty or commitment to each other or anyone else. Because men are glorious, right? Thats why they beat your kind to death. And you stick up for them still? Thats the level of brainwashing im witnessing.
>>
>>8701963
>That doesnt even exist in modern countries.
Educate yourself.

>Sorry some male wants to go to war over something.
Female majority of voters and females vote as a block while men don't. Wars happen if and only if women decide to send men to their deaths.
>>
>>8701954
That's good and more power to them. I've actually tired to dress a little butch sometimes but I think it just came off as hipster instead. I'm still questing to find something straight girls wouldn't be into. Try vests, men's boots and chain wallets. Something unfashionable.
>>
File: 1424903343787.png (578KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424903343787.png
578KB, 600x800px
>tfw cis girl who likes MTFs but trying to not be a chaser

>>8701722
t. someone who's never been raped or assaulted

Men get raped too, you false flagging fuck.
>>
>>8702027
Do you like mtfs over cis girls for their bodies or their personalities? Either way, what exactly is the appeal?
>>
>tfw virgin cis female that just wants a cute trans girlfriend to go futa on me
>\\\\>
>>
>>8702065
>>
File: 1427558675069.jpg (516KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1427558675069.jpg
516KB, 800x1100px
>>8702050
Gonna have to go with bodies; not quite feminine or masculine, it's the perfect mid range.

As for personality, I can't seem to be really bond with cis or trans women, but I seem to have slightly better luck with trans girls. Romantically speaking, they've both been a crap shoot.
>>
>>8702065
Disgusting. This is why we transgendered females should only date cis male chasers instead.
>>
>>8702083
>cis male chasers
No such animal.
>>
>>8702095
You know what I mean, punk
>>
>>8702078
P-please be gentle with me~
>>
>>8702095
cougars tho
>>
>>8702099
Yup, repressing AGPs.
>>
File: mfw_illyasviel06.png (99KB, 235x437px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_illyasviel06.png
99KB, 235x437px
>>8702102
gentle
uh huh
>>
>>8702117
AGP isn't real, that's just normal female sexuality
>>
File: 1484355177037.png (4MB, 1111x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1484355177037.png
4MB, 1111x1482px
>>8702065
Too lewd anon! Don't touch her feminine peepee! Ignore it and love her anyway and dress cute together ~
>>
>>8702136
Being a chaser is female sexuality! You learn something new every day.
>>
>>8702170
>Being a chaser is female sexuality!
only the cis female ones though, they're unavoidably AGP
>>
>>8702205
i-is this true
>>
>>8697828
that is clearly an attention seeking cis woman. Sorry to disappoint. I want to believe there is hope but sorry. I have a pretty passing voice but it just doesn't sound the same as a cis voice.
>>
>>8702360
That voice honestly sounds attainable for a trans woman, voice is cheaper and easier to fix than face etc
>>
>>8702360
I can tell you for sure that's a trans voice. I've heard many trans voices.
>>
>>8702527
So even a voice like that is clockable.... There really is no hope for us.
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-18+at+02.31.02).jpg (84KB, 583x454px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-18+at+02.31.02).jpg
84KB, 583x454px
>>8702539
>>8702527
>>8702513
>>8702360
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0pBdlYrgrpM
>>
>>8702552
She has a gorgeous guy voice desu. Radio worthy.
>>
>>8702558
Yeah, I used to sing in choir as a bass and used to be basically an asian chad
It was nice while it was around
>>
>>8702552
I can't do a super feminine or a super masculine voice like that. I just have a tired lesbian voice =__=
>>
>>8702552
Why did you wake up so early?
>>
>>8702565
h o t
>>
>>8702568
i worked 2nd job which is more of a gig sort've thing today, during the day, but side clock-in job is during the graveyard hours, I don't work until 10pm tonight, but I was fixing my sleep schedule
>>
File: tTDqko0.png (550KB, 525x790px) Image search: [Google]
tTDqko0.png
550KB, 525x790px
https://clyp.it/giwwllws
>>
>>8697709
how did you achieve this
>>
>>8702604
Shes prob unattractive.
>>
>>8702604
get lucky
>>
>>8701954
Define butch. I'm transbian, into pro-wrestling, listen to plenty of punk rock/aggressive music and watch lots of action movies.
>>
>>8701994
Did you get drafted? Im gonna guess no.
>>
>>8697583
The lack of female partners is why i'd rather stay a dude. My masc face and body will work for me rather than against me.

Thats not the only reason i'm a repressor, but its a damn good one.

As for your question, its because women are androphiles and HRT/femininity repulses them. Also women are much more resistant to GAMP than men.
>>
>>8697583
BECAUSE YOURE ALL FUCKING UGLY HOLY SHIT

As a solid 9/10 I got some fucking standards. I don't want to insert my fingers into your inverted penis. Sure, I'll be your friend. Hell, even your best friend. But I will in no way ever have sex with a trans person.
>>
>>8702773
I pretty much hold the same ideals of I'd date a trans person but I'd hold them up to the same standard of attraction I'd hold any cis person I'd date.
If a cis girl looks ugly and like a man, I wouldn't date them, the bar isn't cushioned for trans people.
That being said I've pretty much seen only around 5% of them can fall under the category of looking alright, and 1% falling under actually attractive.
>>
>>8700105
This is the truth. Anyone who tries to reject this objective truth is a salty mtf tranner who can't get with women and has to settle for men.
>>
>>8702783
Women are all worthless leeches that can't do shit on their own. Everything good was built by men while women just stand there and do boring basic bitch shit because they're too stupid and incompetent to do anything else.

The highest achieving, hardest working woman is about as useful and hard working as the average man.
>>
>>8702843
And that guy earlier said that female infantilisation is extinct.
>>
>>8702863
Calling women stupid lazy cunts isn't infantilizing them.

Female infantilization is just some non-existent gender studies bullshit
>>
>>8699925
I had a gf for 4 years before I transitioned

maybe you're just insane idk i didnt read half your dumb post, eyes glazed over
>>
Women aren't really "chasers" of anything. There are women who like trans-women, and I know some trans-women who have wives, but generally, women aren't as sexually aggressive as men, who fuck anything that gives them a stiffy. You only have to look at the difference between 4chan and lolcows, which is mostly women. 4chan is littered with porn even where it shouldn't be, porn is even posted in casual conversation, whereas I don't think I've ever seen a pornographic image on lolcows outside of thread specifically devoted to it.
>>
>>8700105

Despite the fact that this poster probably won't come back could someone tell me if lesbians have just as hard a time getting sex as straight guys do? I noticed one poster said that like us they find it hard that girls never show interest in them, which at first seems counter intuitive.

Anyway if so how do they deal with it? I keep trying to just follow my hobbies and forget about what people think of me, but then I feel lonely, and I just want to know whether it's possible for a man to be independent, or whether Solanas (who was cearly joking) was secretly right the whole time.
>>
>>8702980
Lesbians don't have sex
>>
>>8702980
Obviously harder. Do the math: 90%+ of women are cool with dudes, while only 10% are cool with girls. So in a party of 100 girls, you got a base chance 90 of them might date you while 10 would be open to date a lesbian. Which is logically harder.
>>
>>8703032
Because there's so few?

>>8703036
Lots of other men seem to think that straight girls are extremely selective in taste, are prone to polygamy and are lose with their sexual orientation, but I don't really think that's true, I think that's just /pol/ trying to make guys drink the cool aid. That's why I want to know if lesbians have to deal with the same expectations of courtship if we do. For all I know the number of available people might changes those, or lesbian might just be heterosexual dating on a smaller scale.
>>
Ok this seems as good a place as any to ask even if it seems kinda bait by op

>be cis lesbian
>work at coffee shop in gayborhood
>trans lady regular often comes in
>am polite to her as anyone else, honestly treat her no different
>out at gay bar last weekend
>see her, she gives friendly wave, I give one back
>comes over and we talk
>she bi, yah i'm gay, life is wild huh
>turn down drinks from her but honestly because I've already drunk enough
>anyway night ends and I figure I've at most just made friends with a trans chick
>yesterday at work see her again
>she gives me her number saying she meant to give me it the other night
>oookkk
>more friendly with me than normal
>kinda tries to touch my hand as I give her drink
>lays on the compliments heavy

So see any other girl I might make a move but I'm honestly not into her. Like at all. Yeah partly cause I'm just not into dating a trans chick plus ya know she obviously doesn't pass as well as she thinks and I'm just not into it. How to politely turn her down. Wouldn't mind staying friends but if I gotta lose that whatever.
>>
>>8703878
You don't respect or care about her. Just turn her down.
>>
>>8703946
yes but literally what words are the politest way to go about it?

I hate to just ignore her since as a girl that's had to approach girls I know how weird you can feel about it. And she is a customer otherwise, would hate to lose a regular.

Plus idk what kinda lie works. Can't say I'm not looking for a relationship when I am single and was literally in a bar looking for a girl to pick up. Guess I could say my type is more tomboy, which is true but I'd date a more femme girl easy it's no biggie. I literally just think she looks too much like a guy and that's kinda the bitchiest thing to say.
>>
>>8703946
>not wanting to have sex with an individual tranny means you're a transphobic bigot who doesn't respect or care about trans people

For fuck's sake, what's with tranny "lesbians" and their sense of entitlement? They act as though they're entitled to have sex with everyone they choose and that anyone who doesn't want to fuck them is a hateful bigot.

Fuck off with your "cotton ceiling" bullshit.

>>8703878
Just tell him he's not your type. If he takes it the wrong way then so what? You don't owe him anything.
>>
>>8703991
>For fuck's sake, what's with tranny "lesbians" and their sense of entitlement? They act as though they're entitled to have sex with everyone they choose and that anyone who doesn't want to fuck them is a hateful bigot.

Tbh, you kinda made that conclusion. There are other reasons to not respect or care for a person. Just saying
>>
File: blue3.png (815KB, 990x688px) Image search: [Google]
blue3.png
815KB, 990x688px
>>8703991
You just jumped to like 10 wrong conclusions from what I said. Calm down.
>>
>>8703985
>Plus idk what kinda lie works
seriously why lie?

you pretty much summed up what you should say already (if it were me anyway)
>not into you that way
>not my type
>would like to remain friends
>etc
of course you dont have to mention the not passing part but again, if she asks tell her the truth and perhaps offer some assistance.

if things dont go well thats on her. honesty shouldnt come with regrets.
>>
>>8702027
>trying to not be a chaser

I understand. I like both cis and transwomen way more than I feel like I should. I feel way more guilty lusting after another transwomen than I do ciswomen, though. Not like it matters all that much. I tend to stay away from most people anyway.

As an aside, I like that there are actually "Female Chaser". Its nice to know that statistically Someone might actually find me attractive eventually.
Thanks guys!
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.