[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically if your dad came out to you as being gay, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: boy-butter-beach-blanket_2000x.png (222KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
boy-butter-beach-blanket_2000x.png
222KB, 1000x1000px
Hypothetically if your dad came out to you as being gay, and told you that he was officially leaving your mother to be with your closest friend's dad or your closest male friend? How would you react?
>>
>>8697309
I'd be ok with it. Life is short, why waste it on something that doesn't make you happy?
>>
>>8697309

On the one hand, I'd be sad for my mother, but on the other hand I'd be happy for him to not be living a lie anymore.
>>
good cause my mom is a cunt
>>
>>8697309
I'd be scared, since he died like 10 years ago

Gay zombies sound terrifying
>>
>>8697345
Or sexy.
>>
>>8697309
I'd throw him off a roof , my mother is too nice of a person for that to happen to her
>>
>>8697309
He'd lose significant stature in my mind and I'd make sure he knows it. Apart from trying to change in to a female, that's pretty much the worst thing he could do. Be sure to make up for this to a degree by paying more attention to your mother.
>>
>>8697448
Why wouldn't you accept him?
>>
>>8697309
Is boy butter a word for cum?
>>
File: 51019AEPKPL.jpg (33KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
51019AEPKPL.jpg
33KB, 500x439px
>>8697617
No, it's an actual brand of lube that's marketed to gay men.
>>
I'd be happy for my dad to leave with practically anybody else. My mom's a narcissistic cunt and doesn't deserve him.
>>
>>8697309
>dad's gay
ok
>leaving mom
ok
>leaving her for closest male friend
NEVER.
HE BELONGS TO ME AND ME ALONE
>>
>>8697309
"Does this mean <male friend> and I are step-brothers now? Can we live together?"
>>
>>8697309
tl;dr depends on the age. If I was out of high school I wouldn't care.

>Hypothetically if your dad came out to you as being gay, and told you that he was officially leaving your mother
Already happened except he was straight.
Felt abandoned when he left the house, and lost my respect for him because he was cheating on my mother.

>and told you that he was officially leaving your mother to be with your closest friend's dad
I'd be more fine with him sleeping with a local dad over some tramps on the internet if it meant he'd still be around, otherwise no change in opinion if it was a guy or girl.

>or your closest male friend?
Disgusted, because my dad bailed when I was twelve so he'd be leaving my mom for my at the time eleven year old neighbor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.