[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my parents will pay for FFS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: Time to Leave.jpg (177KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Time to Leave.jpg
177KB, 1600x1066px
my parents are finally convinced that FFS is the right thing to do in my transition. We are going to Deschamps-Braly who is the best in the world and was trained by the very father of FFS. Deschamps-Braly's reviews on yelp are amazing, he doesn't have one single negative review. Now I have a serious question, though. In which cases FFS fails? What are the reasons why FFS fails or if I go to Deschamps I will automatically have a passable face? Please this is a serious question and my parents said to make sure I spend money correctly and that he gives me a passable face. He assured me that I will be very passable and I have a very good foundation for FFS, but I want you to tell me the reasons why FFS might not work. THanks in advance
>>
>>8697289
fuck I wish my parents paid for my ffs

also nice fucking advertisement
>>
File: skull-man.png (1MB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
skull-man.png
1MB, 900x1600px
>>8697289
Pic related is me, sorry, forgot to add.
>>
>>8697296
this is not me, idiot.
>>
>>8697295
you did not answer my question, though
>>
File: hon28.jpg (27KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
hon28.jpg
27KB, 375x375px
I found a picture of op

it's hilarious. I don't think ffs can help him
>>
>>8697296
You already pass, but yeah ffs will make u even better.
My parents said they will pay mine too with facialteam in spain. I hope it goes pefectly because my face is my biggest dysphoria.
Facialteam is verybprofessional and safe, but most of the results ive seen are average-good.
>>
>>8698199
she's dead because she thought she will never pass due to her skull shape

kek
>>
>>8697289
How old are you and how long have you been on HRT?
>>8698199
Are you from Europe? Which one would you say is better?
>>
>>8697289

this won't fix your mental issues. It's just a crutch for what's really bugging you, which is that you feel inadequate and out of control in your life, with no fulfilling purpose or destiny.

Just...throwin' that out there.
>>
File: 7487880-47848484.png (31KB, 1177x237px) Image search: [Google]
7487880-47848484.png
31KB, 1177x237px
>>8697289
>>
>>8697289
nobody has answered my questions yet, only talking shit. Again, my question is: what are the factors that make ffs fail?
>>
File: 34905.png (3MB, 2550x1434px) Image search: [Google]
34905.png
3MB, 2550x1434px
>>8699549
Looking like a man beforehand, you have to basically pass before FFS for it to work.
>>
>>8698203
Ya its a bit ironic. A brow reduction would have fixed her right up. I'd argue with her that while she's right on average, some men and women have more andro sort of skulls. 4chan and reddit in particular probably have more undermasculinized people than the general population.

But she wouldnt fucking listen. She'd project an AGP gorilla's body issues onto herself.
>>
>>8699614
you are very naive if you think that a brow reduction is sufficient to giving you a feminine face. Very, very naive.
>>
>>8697559
>hon28
wtf
>>
File: 14312876136.jpg (25KB, 331x271px) Image search: [Google]
14312876136.jpg
25KB, 331x271px
Man these lgbt memes are kinda sad.
Not even on /r9k/ I see guys making up stories about being super Chads and slaying pussy all day.

To make it worse the make believe here is about being able to afford treatment.

Do you guys think in some parallel world there's kids dying from cancer making threads about how their mom and dad found the cure of cancer and he's gonna be alright?
>>
>>8699714
>doesn't have a hon folder
do you even /tttt/
>>
>>8699729
what does cancer have to do with this? cancer does not negate or trivialize gender dysphoria, dumbass
>>
>>8699843
I mean, these threads are literally desperate people who can't afford surgery to fix their faces.

It was an example of how other people who need medical care would make make believe threads like these.
>>
File: the truth.jpg (201KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
201KB, 1200x1600px
>>8699714
28 is just a tip of an iceberg that is my hon collection

only finest hons there. check out the hon threads where I frequent

>>8699614
I agree with skullchan tho

pic related is one of her drawings that illustrate the issue
>>
>>8699729
Some people have supportive parents with modest incomes that want nothing but their child's happiness. I don't know why this is so hard for you to believe.
>>
>>8699874
why, the drawing hits the nail, WOW. I have always wondered why there are women with very square, angular faces who look like women and there are trannies with oval, tapered faces who still look like men. Now I understand why people confuse shape with size. Size is more important than shape.
>>
>>8699874
the picture explains it very well what the problem is. The picture was meant to be funny but it actually explains the problem.
>>
>>8699874
>1cm difference on any stat at 50th percentile except head circumference
>entire head circumference difference is .99 cm.
>'ridiculously smaller'
Well, this skullanon seems to be...misguided.
>>
>>8700477

you are a fucking idiot. 1 cm on a cranial vault is a formidable difference. 1 cm on a cranial vault is what sets women aside from men. Head circumference is not a reliable paramenter in forensic anthropology. What counts is not the circumference but the distribution, the height, width, length of the cranial vault. You fucking idiot
>>
>>8700500
Thankfully all the people are trained in cultural anthropology and routinely skullmeasure each other. Why, just today I was in Piggly Wiggly and had to skullmeasure my butcher, that fucker was trying to slip a millimeter or two beneath my radar! When he saw my formidable skill with a skullmeasure, though, he was mollified. 'Skullified', if you will. He told me to leave or he'd skullfuck me.

Scary, that man. But he can cut an amazing Head Cheese.

I mean Skull Cheese.
>>
>>8697296
>>8698203
>>8699614
You are all retards. First, I am not dead. Second I am very happy with my decision not to have ffs (which I could have afforded easily) and I am happy just being a guy now. It helps that I am quite handsome.

Transition is a lie for most people.
>>
>>8700518
that is why you are a fucking hiv infested faggot. The casual observer does not go around measuring skulls and determining if one skull is 1cm wider than the other, the eye picks up these differences immediately. When you ask someone why they clocked a tranny, they can't verbalize or rationalize why, they can just say "I know, maybe it's the hands, maybe it's the voice". The reality is that it's the face and the skull. Whoever is looking sees that something is off but they do not know consciously that is the expanded facial planes.
>>
>>8699151
Dr. DB is a decent surgeon, as in he is highly trained. Does that mean that FFS will work on you? FUCK NO. Don't listen to their fucking sweet talk. They largely just want your money.
>>
>>8697289
As someone who has had FFS I just want to tell you that nothing is set in stone.

I picked a surgeon with an amazing reputation who had done every FFS procedure individually on different people. He had a reputation for attention to detail and being caring.

I am lucky in that I have a good and feminine face, all I really needed was some very slightly masculine traits fixed: type 1 forehead, slight thinning and bulb reduction on nose, adam's apple and a moderate-ish chin reduction.

After surgery I came out with an excellent nose, brow and adam's apple. My face looks really good! ...Except for the chin.

The surgeon operated on me for 12 hours because he was trying to get everything exact.

However it seems to me that this was just too long of a time for him to be working as my chin was cut at the wrong angle and now it looks disfigured.

The surgeon felt bad about it and offered to fix it for free. However I think I'm going to look for a world class jaw surgeon for this one as it is pretty bad.

So my point is, GO FOR IT! Get FFS and pick the best surgeon you can, BUT be prepared for a possible stuff up because surgeons are only human and they can easily make mistakes that will cost thousands and thousands for you to fix.
>>
>>8700538
>I am lucky in that I have a good and feminine face,

LOL, that is what trannies believe. All trannies believe they have feminine faces when anybody can tell they are fucking men.
>>
>>8700477
you can't just take a head circumference. There are many other "points" between "distance" across your face that aren't represented by head circumference. Not to mention measurement error.

Look I had a full analysis done of a CT scan of my skull. There are many many points of distance that DO matter and WILL get you "clocked" because they set up alarm bells in people.

Reminder: Humans naturally now how to distinguish normal from abnormal by evolution. Its intuitive.
>>
>>8700518
its INTUITIVE. YOU DON"T HAVE TO MEASURE SOMETHING TO GAuGE SIZE AND PERSPECTIVE
>>
>>8700521
>It helps that I am quite handsome.
Yeah, you're delusional alright.
>>
>>8700543
You can still tell I'm male. I'm not pretending I pass in the slightest. But I was pretty before FFS and if I can get my chin fixed then I'll still feel a lot better about myself.

In the end passing is secondary to attractiveness. Feminine guys in ridiculous drag get a lot more positive feedback than a fat, ugly girl in tights.
>>
>>8700549
tell these idiots who think that nobody walks around with a caliper to measure your skull. They are so fucking stupid and they don't get it
>>
>>8700606
you live in an imaginary world. Feminine guys might get a compliment in a bar, from drunk fag hags, but living in the real world and trying to have a dignified life is a different story
>>
>>8700640
Why do toadlets pretend the world they live in is anything close to "reality"?

Nigger, you have to go out into it in order to experience it. Being on 4chan all day posting this tripe obsessively leaves nothing for that. Go outside.
>>
File: 784-78-478-478-4578-4.png (70KB, 231x263px) Image search: [Google]
784-78-478-478-4578-4.png
70KB, 231x263px
>>8700647
destroyed
>>
>>8697289
THE REAL ISSUE HERE IS THAT FFS DOCTORS HAVE THE ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM PATIENTS THAT FFS WILL *S L I G H T L Y* FEMINIZE THEIR FACES BUT THAT WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO PASS AS A REAL WOMAN. NO FFS DOCTOR SAYS THAT. SO, THIS IS THE ISSUE. IF YOU WANNA HAVE FFS TO BECOME SLIGHTLY MORE FEMININE, GO FOR IT, BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY FFS IS SO OVERPRICED CONSIDERING HOW LITTLE IT DOES FOR A FACE. I HAVE SEEN MANY PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE WHO HAD FFS AND YOU CAN JUST TELL THAT THEY ARE MEN. THEIR FACES ARE MANLY. NOBODY DISCUSSES THIS HERE OR ON SUSAN OR REDDIT
>>
>>8700580
ya I only have my entire lifes personal experience, but no, clearly you are more accurate
>>
>>8700709
This, from what I can see FFS is good for mellowing out masculine features that bother you, but it cannot completely change your face
>>
>>8700640
Well here's the thing, I know it might be hard for you to believe, but I actually do have a life.

And from my experience, if I'm not in an openly anti-LGBT setting, I actually get complimented more than my cis female friends to the point that they've complained.

So you're entitled to your opinion and all but I'm telling you what has actually happened to me.
>>
>>8700714
There's absolutely nothing handsome about >>8697296 , not with that skull shape. But I guess you bought into people hugboxing you because they were just happy to have you go back to male.
>>
>>8700727
>, I actually get complimented more than my cis female friends to the point that they've complaine

they are fucking with you and they are patronizing, but you are so stupid you do not understand it
>>
>>8700874
You really need to try and be a little more positive in life. Not everyone hates trans people you know.
>>
>>8700538
>choose FFS
>do everything "right"
>mutilated into monsterhood
>GO 4R IT ZOMG!!!!

okay
>>
>>8700652
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THOSE WHO HAVE FFS STILL LOOK MANLY. THEY LOOK LIKE FEMINIZED MEN, AT BEST, BUT THEY DO NOT PASS AS WOMEN. WOMEN'S FACES ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. YOU NAIVELY THINK THAT SPENDING 60 K AND BURRING DOWN A BROW BONE WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A WOMAN, BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE. I WISH IT WAS THAT EASY. NOW, THIS IS THE SAD REALITY BUT IT HURTS, YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT IT AND YOU THROW A TANTRUM LIKE A MONGOLOID CHILD AND YOU ACT CHILDISH, BUT THE REALITY IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT FFS DOCTOR YOU GO, THE DOCTOR CAN'T DO MUCH. ACCEPT IT.
>>
>>8700907
I'm always fascinated by people who demand I 'accept it' on some nonsuch or another. It's such an interesting study in psychology.

Calm down, brow-chan, you don't want to have an anueryism at the top of your cranial vault!
>>
>>8700934
oh honey, laugh, it might be the last laugh of your life and tomorrow you might be under a marble tomb
>>
>>8701181
So very true. Last year I was posting about how there was no such thing as safety in the real world, and swear to god not 3 minutes later a cat 3 tornado hits my house. I had 45 seconds warning and hadn't even known it was raining before that. You just NEVER know.

But hopefully I won't keel tomorrow, or you, or anyone else here. Except the /pol/ites. They can go suck off an attack helicopter or something. Hear they have a thing for guys named Huey.
>>
>>8697296
Hi skull autist. Sorry Carth is spamming your picture like the but hurt little repressed tranny that he is.
>>
>>8701324
proof he's a repressed tranny?
>>
File: Pi23MGj.jpg (563KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pi23MGj.jpg
563KB, 1024x768px
>best in the world
>>
>>8701455
I don't understand, who did she go to?
>>
>>8701470
You really don't? Op specifically stated
>We are going to Deschamps-Braly who is the best in the world
>>
>>8701455
Problem is, that just goes to show the limitations of FFS as a whole. If he's widely considered the best, then how bad are the others?
>>
>>8701455
she looks like a female without makeup, obviously she doesnt look very good tho
>>
>>8701455
this proves that ffs is scam, a ripoff. Can you imagine how she must feel after paying 60 k and going to the best and still looking like a man? Wow, I feel sorry for her
>>
>>8701455
i really dont think she would look so bad if she got much more aggresive jaw and chin work, makeup or something for her horrible eyebags.
idk like hair transplants for her hairline.
>>
>>8701495
>>8701546
He's not the best, he's ok
>>
>>8701579
you do realize that she spent 60 fucking thousand dollars, right? You do realize that?
>>
>>8701591
there is no best in FFS, ffs is limited. FFS can not turn a male face into a female face. FFS can only slightly feminize a man's face
>>
>>8699680
For some trannies it will go a long way. But since your skin sags eventually from it I have to question if its worth it.

>>8699874
Lol good drawing. I do agree with Skullchan when it comes to the average male at least. I didnt even clue in how masc my skull is until Skullchan started sperging about skulls. I have a 24" skull with an exaggerated browridge so you can imagine how male I look.

>>8700521
Good for you, i'm pro repression myself. I do think you look closer to a masc woman than the average AGP.
>>
>>8701619
never seen a tranny who got ffs and looked like she had a woman's face
>>
>>8702232
I have seen some on this site, but it seems like SRS where you need to be very picky with your surgeon, and very lucky.
>>
>>8702232
Makes sense, if someone needs FFS, their skull is probably too dimorphic to begin with.
>>
>>8702241
srs is not the problem. You are working with soft tissues and there is not much to do, I mean, a vagina is harder to spot. A face, though. And you are so stupid to say you have seen good results on this site? You fucking idiot, haven't you learned that pictures disease?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.