[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: tfwugofromtrendertotrapin2yrs.png (1MB, 1511x538px) Image search: [Google]
tfwugofromtrendertotrapin2yrs.png
1MB, 1511x538px
tfw everyone thought she didn't take hormones and wasn't trans b/c of malicious lies

tfw same ppl lie about her opinions

tfw ppl think they're view of riley as a coercive rapist is anything but mistruth and misrepresentation provided by the same ppl calling her a transtrender

tfw riley gets ffs b4 blaire
>>
>>8697019
Riley's still an idiot nonetheless.
>>
>>8697024

I definitely disagree with her on most everything she records, and she makes some really unintelligent choices when presenting a lot of her arguments.

desu I knew her from her writing before and didn't think of it particularly one way or the other but her youtube channel is another story

doesn't change the fact ppl lie and misrepresent her
>>
>>8697019
Championed people not taking hormones but creeping others out by demanding to be called female so nah.

That bad advice won't just make others uncomfortable, it'll wreck others. Even femboys need to take some sort of meds or they'll turn into hons.

Riley might not deliberately be a hon who tries to sabotage others out of spite like blaire, but they're almost as bad.
>>
File: 0-4395.png (3MB, 2550x1438px) Image search: [Google]
0-4395.png
3MB, 2550x1438px
>>8697019
If she merely said she was alt-right or center right, the trans lesbians here would love her because they share the exact same views on demanding sex, among others.
>>
>>8697070
Good advice for someone who won't pass imo.
>>
>>8697092
*among other things
>>
>>8697019
I'm still not convinced Riley is a transwoman, her identify keeps fluctuating and a year ago she posted on her tumbler that, if she ever got ffs, it wouldn't be because of dysphoria but because of social pressure.
>>
File: _20170809_132009.jpg (134KB, 620x921px) Image search: [Google]
_20170809_132009.jpg
134KB, 620x921px
>>8697187
>>
File: ce5.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ce5.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>8697207
>I love my body, there is nothing with me
...why the hell did this whore get FFS then?
>>
>>8697207
>loving your own body pre-transition

literally not trans
>>
>>8697070
Stop pretending like Blaire is a hon
>>
>>8697232
To delude everyone, including themselve

>>8697248
That's what I was saying all along
Riley is mentally ill, but not trans. There are other problems this person has. Riley needs a real psych, not an American informed consent meme doctor.
>>
>>8697257
stop pretending she isn't
>>
>>8697257
I'm actually kinda excited to see how Blaire's face will turn out. Dunno if she'll still be hon-ish though.
>>
>>8697019
He's an ugly crazy douchebag with an over inflated ego and sense of entitlement.
>>
>>8697207

this is fine?

She cites societal pressures as A reason, and says that there's nothing wrong with her body, which is a pretty standard body positive statement.

idk when she came out but not being able to identify dysphoria symptoms is pretty common, like things connected later in life for me and ive heard similar things from others

she does say 'i do want to physically transition" in slightly ambiguous wording, and she hasn't shfted away from that

this is just your own interpretation and considering she went through with it take your pick
>>
>>8697535
>i'm not transphobic

>i'm not transphobic

>i'm not transphobic

>i'm not transphobic

>i'm not transphobic
>>
>>8697643

Being trans myself I'd hope I'm not
>>
>>8697645
good
you wouldn't want to be mean to trenders and fetishists
>>
>>8697653

I don't like gatekeeping, Riley is definitely neither of those things, she's on hormones, has ffs, uses female pronouns. She comes off fake because she has a poor since of makeup, fashion, and a cringey voice.

I honestly don't care if there are autistic trannies who make stupid videos online.
>>
>>8697657
Even if they are reinforcing narrative of "creepy men in dresses" through their actions and words?
>>
>>8697667
>m-muh collectives u r only as gud as ur weakest link! zomg letting one autist be autistic is BAD FOR BUSINESS

Just kill yourself before you shit up this site any further.
>>
>>8697667

Lmao cringey trans people didn't invent or create transphobia

>tfw riley never wears dresses
>>
>>8697671
You seem needlessly agitated. It's pretty simple:
have disphoria=be trans.
Fetishists need not apply.

>>8697673
This is not what I said and you know it.
>>
>>8697680
>I soul read people through TCP/IP

No you don't, and I bet you're shit at poker too. Grow up from the teenaged navel gazing.
>>
>>8697685
>literally says that "she" doesn't suffer from disphoria
>>I soul read people through TCP/IP
>>
>>8697690
>soundbyte culture

Are you a politician or a real human? Because it's starting to sound like the former rather then the latter.
>>
>>8697692
Can you refute what I said without calling me names?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.