[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain how connected or unconnected transhumanism and transgender/sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: transhuman1.jpg (134KB, 1349x770px) Image search: [Google]
transhuman1.jpg
134KB, 1349x770px
Explain how connected or unconnected transhumanism and transgender/sexuality are.
>>
>>8696503
Transsexuality is kinda the alpha release of transhumanism, since it's about not letting your biology define you
>>
>>8696524
It took me a moment to realize you meant alpha as in software testing and not as in redpill terms
>>
I'd argue that the core ideas of being transgender and being a transhumanist are very similar

The main idea is that you are not defined by the body you were born with- it is a system that you own, and it's up to you to alter and design it in such a way that suits you the best
>>
>>8696503
Very. They're both very Middle Path in nature to begin with, with one being the manifested form of the twin energies of the Path and the other the overarching concept for the mindset that will help humanity in working up the Great Tree.
>>
>>8696588
what
>>
>>8696592
Kabbala, anon. The occult.
>>
>>8696503

Transhumanism would make the concept of gender irrelevant by allowing everybody to simply choose their form. There would be no genders, only people with distinct personalities and custom bodies.

Dimorphism would aim to increase diversity of human experience by creating additional, physically distinct genders through evolution.

We're going to get both. Gender Monarchy and Neuterism won't win out.
>>
>>8699109
>Gender Monarchy and Neuterism
What are these?
>>
i'm confused
>>
>>8696503
As connected as transhumanism is to everything else.
>>
>>8702291
Not what the rest of the thread has said.
>>
>>8696524
Ya like trimming your nails, wiping your ass or cuttin dick, fuck biology
>>
>>8703553
wew
>>
Well, transhumanism is a religion that wears scientific language like a badly-fitting skin-suit. Whether that's connected to transgenderism is an ideological question.
>>
>>8696503
Augmentation and bioengineering will render the "MUH CHROMEY ZONES!" argument far more stupid than it already is, so I look forward to it.
>>
I saw a tranny on tinder identify as transhumanist. She passes but saying stuff like that outs her to me.
>>
When it finally becomes possible to turn your body into a wolf or at least wolf passing form, will people then acknowledge otherkin as not being mentally ill?
>>
>>8706346
wait girls who call themselves transhumanists are trannies?
>>
>>8706360
What else could she be a cyborg?
>>
When I was a little boy, my parents took me to a psychiatrist. I told him that I was simply a transhumanist and "how is this mental illness?" He asked, "Do you mean transsexual?" "No, transhumanist." He believed that I was transsexual ever after. That was in 1995. Who is stupid: me or psychiatrists?
>>
>>8707471
Why did they take you to a psychiatrist?
>>
>>8707487 is reply to >>8707483
>Why did they take you to a psychiatrist?
Because my reactions to parental oppression were neurotic rather than either aggressive or submissive like in normal children. So beating me was of little use. They needed something more sophisticated to break me.

The relationship between my family, the society and psychiatrists was essentially a collusion of psychopaths against a child.
>>
>>8707522
How were they oppressing you? What were your neurotic reactions?
>>
>>8707530
Come on, CIA. It's becoming an interview.
>>
>>8707533
Think of it as a therapy session?
>>
>>8707560
This is tempting, even though posting here is going to harm me in the long run. You're not a friend – you're not asking it out of an intent to help, or out of innocent curiosity.

Okay, fuck it. My life (or at least its meaningful span) is almost over already. I have very little to lose.

They tried to control every facet of my life. I had no privacy and no intimacy until 18 and for many years after 18. They wanted to control my sexual orientation. They wanted to delay my sexual development to stop me from fapping or getting laid ("because underage"). They snooped through my belongings to detect anomalies in my character. They secretly read my diaries.

They used tricks to cause things against my will behind my back. They broke their promises and then casually said "What kind of fool were you to expect us to commit to something so retarded? We are your parents, don't tell us what to do." They tried to grind and mix psychiatric pills into my food secretly to tame me (or to "cuck" me as >>>/pol/ would call it).

They wanted to control my interests. They hid pencils and paper to stop me from drawing. They hid the computer to stop me from programming. (There was little else you could do with one back then as there was no Internet.) They hid books. They hid whatever could help me be creative.

They wanted to stop me from earning my own money. When they tracked down my first employer, they travelled to him and asked him to fire me "because I didn't need money and I had other things to do". (Nevermind that they refused to give me any money if I move out, so that I had nothing to eat but water for the first two weeks at work.)

And probably many other things I forgot.

>inb4 abnormal parents
Wouldn't psychiatrists notice?

They were entirely normal. The society has always approved and continues to approve of everything they did. The only reason other parents don't do this is because their children aren't like me and because they are neglectful parents.
>>
>>8707694
>or out of innocent curiosity.
But that's exactly why!

How did they try to control your sexual orientation and development? What pills did they give you?

What was daily life like under them? What did you do?

Why did they treat you that way?

>Wouldn't psychiatrists notice?
Apparently not, or they didn't care. I don't know how much anybody learned of your life.

>The society has always approved and continues to approve of everything they did.
How do you know?
>>
>>8707717
Knowing humans, I'm quite sure you'll use my answers as a manual rather than a dystopic cautionary tale à la "1984"...

>Why did they treat you that way?
Because they were "good" parents who wanted "my best".

>How did they try to control your sexual orientation and development?
By snooping, limiting my opportunities, threatening me, "seeking help", attempting to medicate me.

To this end, I've never come out as anything other than straight to them. By and large, I've succeeded at remaining stealth... with an exception of a few slips. At that time, being "gay or something" was still taboo and a shock topic comparable to murder. But the LGBT aspect of it is not really that important in my story: it's not like being a completely straight child would make sexual repression more okay.

>What pills did they give you?
Literally anything that would make a dysphoric trans woman happy would also make my parents happy. Except their intent wasn't to turn me into a woman, only into a chaste and obedient young man. So they wouldn't want to feed me estrogen. All these inhibitors of dopamine are equally emasculating and destructive to the creative human spirit.

>or they didn't care
This.

>What was daily life like under them? What did you do?
Literally same as in any other non-degenerate family (in the /pol/ sense of this word).
>>
>>8707717
>>The society has always approved and continues to approve of everything they did.
>How do you know?
No one has ever backed me – and everyone has always backed my parents. The society and my parents continue to agree that I'm mentally ill for preserving my autonomy. Even 4chan repeats that I'm autistic. 4chan is now my parents.

Also the society is getting worse. Medicating children to manufacture obedience is now the new normal. Children are equipped with digital tracking apps. Cyber nanny software is much more effective. Surveillance is incredibly cheap. Cameras are ubiquitous and dirt-cheap. Children go to prison for recording their own nudity. Everything they do is visible on Facebook. There is no way they could meet someone unapproved who might "corrupt" them and unlock their mental cage. A new generation was brought up that cringes at liberty and social justice.
>>
File: 800px-Martine-Rothblatt2-5773.jpg (65KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Martine-Rothblatt2-5773.jpg
65KB, 800x649px
>>8696503
Transgender polymath Martine Rothblatt is also an outspoken advocate and philanthropist for transhumanism, especially consciousness digitisation
>>
>>8707694
Sounds to me like all of you were batshit, or at least that their abuse has made you kinda cuckoo as an adult

>someone's trying to engage with me, must be the CIA!
>>
>>8707913
>Sounds to me like all of you were batshit
Who? The whole world? Because at some point in that post I started blaming the whole world.

It's time that you do some explanations.

What have they done wrong?

What have I done wrong?
>>
>>8707844
>use my answers as a manual
What do you mean?

>By snooping, limiting my opportunities, threatening me, "seeking help", attempting to medicate me.
Can you be more specific?

>Literally same as in any other non-degenerate family (in the /pol/ sense of this word).
That's not enough for me to picture it, please give examples?

>>8707850
>No one has ever backed me – and everyone has always backed my parents.
How much did they know of what went on?

>Also the society is getting worse.
What you list is bad but what happened to you was exceptionally bad.
>>
>>8707898
They go together naturally.
>>
Transhumanism is the ultimate transgender hope. It is the pursuit of the means to conquer nature. The belief that changing nature is good and right if the end result is moral.

"If nature is unjust, change nature!" is the xenofeminist motto and it is no coincidence that it could also serve as a transhumanist motto.
>>
>>8707694
lol I knew a bunch of people who would describe their childhoods just like you, and then I'd meet their parents and they'd be like "yeah the kid just jerks off and plays videogames instead of going to school" and it'd all make much more sense
>>
>>8713549
really?
>>
>>8707694
no parent is this evil
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.