[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your ideal date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

File: seal and seal.jpg (172KB, 1200x721px) Image search: [Google]
seal and seal.jpg
172KB, 1200x721px
Avoid talking about the partner, and anons will guess your gender and sexual orientation based on the activities.
>>
Drive up US-101 on a sunny weekend in a car with bench seats, a tent and sleeping bag in the trunk. With no planned itinerary for the day besides wandering around tourist traps, beaches, camp grounds, hotels, and restaurants.
>>
>>8695621
Ideally it would be with a long term friend and we both open up to the possibility of taking the relationship further. A few dates with a lot of talking and getting to know each other over lunch/dinner and/or activities we're both interested in.

Sex would come much later because I have issues with trust, intimacy, and I'm terrified of physical contact with other people.
>>
>>8695621
i would want to take the person to dinner, then go home and have sex.

please guess my gender and sexuality.
>>
>>8696511
Mangina.
>>
>>8695623
Lesbian
>>8696102
MTF transbian
>>8696511
Gay or bi dude
>>
We start by going to a movie, leaning on each other, holding hands. Maybe kissing if we were both ready for it. Then afterwards we'd go out to dinner, talking with each other, laughing. We could talk for ages about anything, even get into heated debates (those are the most fun!). We'd talk so much that the waiters might get angry and ask us to finally leave. They'd walk me home, and kiss me in the doorway, it would be passionate and loving. Afterwards Id walk home and just fall on my bed, smiling ear to ear.

>things that will never happen /thread/
>>
>>8695621
Ideally we would go hiking or to some beach. We would smoke a bit or drink a bit and just lie under the stars and have some food like a picnic. I would snuggle with them and they would hold me. We would talk about stuff that interest us and about the world.
>>
>>8695621

Honestly? Watching Netflix while we snuggle under a blanket would be just lovely. While doing this we could hold hands and talk about nothing in particular.
>>
>>8696629
Mtf straight
>>8696686
Mtf lesbian
>>
>>8696850
>Mtf lesbian

MtF Bi(Leaning towards guys), but I have a girlfriend right now so you're right I guess.
>>
>>8696516
>MTF transbian

Wrong. I'm a gay dude.

I have trust issues and can't stand physical contact because of horrible parents and a terrible abusive childhood.
>>
File: tumblr_nu8n8jc53y1s7w679o2_250.gif (2MB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu8n8jc53y1s7w679o2_250.gif
2MB, 245x260px
>>8695621
I don't want a date.
I just want to get drunk and stoned and then have a hot hairy latino dude with a big uncut cock come over and tear my asshole open and cum in me.
>>
ropes, a whip and a knife, and some scars to remember the night by
>>
hanging out by the pool with some cold drinks and playing tunes. passing sketchbooks back and forth and finishing each other's drawings. going to an unpopular movie showing and conducting filthy sexual acts in the back row.
>>
Well first we go out to dinner, do some walking and talking, (take some acid if into it), and then just chill.
>>
>>8695621
My ideal date would be petting that seal.

Go ahead and guess.
>>
>>8696102
Oh that me, exactly
The activity we both enjoy would be watching movies or TV shows while hugging.
>>
>>8696511
>>8696516
both wrong except
>>8696516
was pretty close. im straight leaning bi dude.
>>
>>8696102
>>8696920
want to take a risk on a stranger? are you a gambling man?
>>
>>8697155
meant to put>>8696514
>>
>>8697165
I'm too shy and scared to even try taking such a risk.

Even if I somehow manage to wind up in a relationship with a guy, I'd probably sabotage it because of how much I hate myself and how I'd feel guilty for "dragging down" someone I care about with my shittiness.

Avoidant Personality Disorder sucks.
>>
Taking a tent, some sleeping bags, and camping out in the middle of the desert.

There's rarely any clouds, and nothing to block the view from the sky, so at night you get some absolutely amazing views. Plus, desert nights get real cold so it's a good excuse to snuggle.
>>
>>8697319
Stop.
You're gonna be my bf, got Kik or discord or a throwaway email?

I'm one person who you can't mess up on anon.
>>
>>8697389
No. I don't talk to other people unless it's anonymous shit like this.

I'm an ugly methhead and pill junkie who flunked out of high school, is socially retarded, and paralyzed by a crippling fear of other people. I don't deserve anyone's affection.
>>
Go to the old arcade/pizza place, sit on a bench near a river, late night drive through the city with cool music, go to their place and make dinner, cuddle and play video games while eating snacks.
>>
>>8697419
Why not stop the self hate anon, youre being a silly person.

I believe in fate and I think this will be good, know it infact. Now give me something to talk to you away from the prying eyes of Anons.

If I'm bad for you, nothing will happen, if we're good, it could be the best thing both of us have ever done. What do you have to lose anon? I'm not here to brag about who I am or what I do, I'm just alone, and so are you, so why don't we just talk?
>>
>>8697432
cis lesbian
>>
>>8697436
Why would I stop being honest about myself?

I really am a terrible irredeemably worthless piece of shit and there is nothing good about me.

If you knew me IRL you'd hate me and wish me a slow painful miserable lonely death just like everyone else.
>>
File: Yume.Nikki.full.1773879.jpg (708KB, 2352x1493px) Image search: [Google]
Yume.Nikki.full.1773879.jpg
708KB, 2352x1493px
>>8695621
i really don't know
playing games together or watching a tv show/movie i guess
really anything that doesn't involve much interacting with people other than my partner or having to focus all my attention exclusively on them and the conversation we're having, attempting to keep it interesting, is great imo
>>
>>8697460
You're not that bad anon.
What crime have you done to hate yourself so bad? Have you raped a child ? Or an animal? Did you kill someone?
>>
>>8697419
Why do you call yourself a methhead and pill junkie like it's a bad thing? You aren't a bad person and those things don't make you undeserving of anyone's affection.
>>
>>8697469
I'm a parasitic piece of shit that is too worthless to do anything other than commit whatever criminal shit I can just to get my hands on any many drugs as possible.

If murder provided an easy means of getting dope or cash I'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
File: snek.jpg (865KB, 1242x1920px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
865KB, 1242x1920px
>>8695621
1. have a picnic at the park near my house
2. throw bread at some ducks
3. watch the sunset
4. stargaze and talk about life and stuff
>>
>>8697496
I'm kinda the opposite of what you're describing, but drug addiction is something you can overcome.

The first step is getting to know eachother, get to know me anon. And then maybe let's go on that ideal date?

Don't think of yourself as lesser as a person just because you have an illness, rehab will help you heal it, and I will keep it from happening ever again, how's that sound?
>>
>>8697496
oh so you believe in the legalization of drugs and murder too? That's righteous dude, see we do have things in common. Keep telling me more about yourself please
>>
>>8697517
Get lost anon. Leave him alone you fucking cunt
>>
>>8697494
It's a bad thing because I'm such a piece of shit that the only way I can go even a minute without wishing I was dead and self mutilating is by flooding my brain with enough drugs to distract me from the fact that I'm a horrible worthless subhuman piece of shit.
>>
>>8697514
You don't know him and you are already telling him what to do, stop being so pushy.
>>
>>8697525
>stop being so pushy
It's not my fault I can't help it, I'm just speaking my mind anon
>>
>>8697439
Gj
>>
>>8697514
My drug use isn't a problem, it's just how I cope with being me.

Who I am is the problem, and there's no solution.
>>
>>8697534
Maybe who you are is what can change then, let's both make you into a better you, together. I don't even know who you are, but I don't care, let's talk.
>>
>>8697523
You have problems, drugs help you cope and make you feel better. It's not that you're a piece of shit, you have just suffered trauma and you blame yourself. I do the same thing, and I also cope with whatever I can get my hands on. I know a lot of other people just like us, they are good people, they just have problems that nobody else wants to help them with, not even their family.
>>
>>8697538
>>8697544
There's no fixing me and no possibility of things ever getting better. Every single time I've tried to to make things better, be a better person, or tried my hardest to be a decent person and pull my own weight as a contributing member of society that doesn't can any harm to others life finds a way to punish me for it and make my life worse than it was before. Trying my best to improve myself only makes things worse.

If I'm such a piece of shit that no matter what I do I will always be a miserable lonely pariah that everyone hates and who can't go a minute without wishing I was dead then why bother at all? I'd rather accept that fact that I'm too broken to fix and try to soothe the pain with drugs until my my early death. It's a better choice than making myself even more miserable trying to be better just to inevitably fail and being worse off then I was before.

There's no possible way for things to improve so why make things worse by fighting against gravity.
>>
>tfw no one tries to guess what you are
>>
>>8697640
What's your ideal date?
>>
Hour 10 of my 12hr shift, haven't been on 4chan in years and I'm just lurking lol randomly wanted to post here but if anyone needs help I'm down!! Ideal date hmmmm idk
>>
>>8697944
>if anyone needs help I'm down

How can you help?
>>
>>8697968
As in if anyone needs someone to listen and maybe some input/advice/opinion etc then I'm more than willing to help
Hey sometimes in life having someone listen/advise or even just a strangers insight is needed
>>
>>8697997
Can you help me not be such a scared empty worthless piece of shit?

I have no money, no job, no education, no car, no jobs skills, no work history, no credit history, not a single thing positive in my entire life and I don't want to be this way any more.

I want to be better, but Everything about me is too broken to fix and I don't really have any options or any idea what to do or any means of doing anything productive.
>>
>>8698021
How old r u? What's ur living situation? hey being scared is natural to almost anything living, it's just overcoming that fear/anxiety/whatever u want to call it or better yet just ignoring it sometimes
Empty? Nah at least you're on here and taking to a stranger about it so there's another thumbs up for u
When you say no education, do u mean no college?? Did u graduate high school? I'm JUST buying a good car finally for myself (2006 Acura with over 100k miles used obviously lol) so don't be hard on urself with that or else public transportation wouldn't exist
Did u say NO credit history???? Bruh that's PERFECT!!!!! No credit history is FARRRR better than an ok one because now u have the chance to set a good credit foundation
>>
>>8698042
Why do u think ur too broken to fix? Same anon btw lol
>>
>>8698042
>How old r u?

>What's ur living situation?

Living alone in a shithole studio apartment for the next two months. Don't know what after that

>hey being scared is natural to almost anything living, it's just overcoming that fear/anxiety/whatever u want to call it or better yet just ignoring it sometimes

I'm absolutely terrified of other people.every person I see makes me feel like every cell in my body is screaming that that person fucking hates me and wants to hurt/kill me and will attack me at any moment. The moment I see someone I immediately go in to fight/flight/freeze mode

> Empty? Nah at least you're on here and taking to a stranger about it so there's another thumbs up for u

That's not much. There isn't a single good thing about me.

> When you say no education, do u mean no college?? Did u graduate high school?

Flunked out of highschool. I've got nothing.

I'm JUST buying a good car finally for myself (2006 Acura with over 100k miles used obviously lol) so don't be hard on urself with that or else public transportation wouldn't exist

I've got like $200.

> Did u say NO credit history???? Bruh that's PERFECT!!!!! No credit history is FARRRR better than an ok one because now u have the chance to set a good credit foundation

Never borrowed any money ever. I do think I had an ambulance bill for like $3000 from when I ODed a couple years ago. Haven't paid it and don't know if it matters.

> Why do u think ur too broken to fix?

Because everything about me as a person and my life is completely fucked up and shitty and there's nothing good about me and there has never a single person who knows me who doesn't think I'm a piece of shit
>>
>>8698107
t. trust fund pedophile future leader of the world
>>
>>8698120
None of that is accurate.
>>
>>8698107
27 not old at all so at least u still have that
Studio apartment is not bad at all don't sweat it, ppl kill each other in New York to pay 8 times as much for the studio u have right now (trust me)
So just the presence of another person sets u off like that?? Don't let these thoughts actually do u harm like that, no one is admittedly coming to u in public and saiyan these things to u, so try and always at least come to a small conclusion that it's U thinking these things and manifesting them (at least try)
Talking to someone and asking for help is loads of steps ahead from many others so don't be hard on urself man
U can still graduate high school if u find specific programs or at least a ged to get some kind of blue collar job or something of the sort
The hospital bill shouldn't really do anything to ur credit
200$ isn't crazy but no money doesn't mean anything
And why do u keep saiyan everything about u is shit? What exactly makes u say that? Just ur drug use? Any examples?
>>
>>8698206
It's a trust fund pedophile straight. It has chosen to be a disease. Armed with that knowledge, you can predict everything it will ever do.
>>
>>8698206
>27 not old at all so at least u still have that

Still far behind everyone else, and with all the damage I've done to myself I don't think I'll live to see 40

>Studio apartment is not bad at all don't sweat it, ppl kill each other in New York to pay 8 times as much for the studio u have right now (trust me)

I've got two months left here before I've got to leave and I have no idea where else to go.

>So just the presence of another person sets u off like that??

Yes. I can't really function with other people. My brain's wired this way after 16 years of getting the shit beaten out of me while being told what a worthless piece of shit i am and how I deserve them hurting me

>Talking to someone and asking for help is loads of steps ahead from many others so don't be hard on urself man

I don't have anyone to talk to IRL

>U can still graduate high school if u find specific programs or at least a ged to get some kind of blue collar job or something of the sort

I don't thing that anyone would ever hire me or if I'm even able to do anything.

>The hospital bill shouldn't really do anything to ur credit
>200$ isn't crazy but no money doesn't mean anything

It's about all I've got other than a few things/

>And why do u keep saiyan everything about u is shit? What exactly makes u say that? Just ur drug use? Any examples?

My body is a complete mess and I've got ll sorts of health issues. Teeth are all rotten and broken. Ugly as a pile of dog shit and covered in scars and open sores from constant compulsive self mutilating. I'm weak and clumsy and have terrible motor skill and just can't control my body correctly. I'm fucking idiot and can't do anything. Everything I try to do I fuck up. If I try to do anything to fix how shitty I or improve my life I fuck up so bad I just end up worse than i I was before, Theres just nothing good about me and im just too stupid and shitty to be better. The only thing I can actully do is steal shit.
>>
>>8698252
Again, age is but a number, not a guideline

2 months is enough time to start to make a plan and look at options (work, housing, etc) it just takes u actually trying

The trauma can be a tricky one but it's definitely not something you can't handle with determination and sacrifice (hardest part)

Don't have anyone to talk to IRL? lol I'm pumpin blood through my veins just like u r I am REAL and every experience u have wether physical or not, has and influence/impact on ur life and the physicality of it has nothing to do with the importance of it

Don't say that no one will hire u, again that's u pulling/holding urself back from ur own happiness...there can be many job positions that u can have...shit I work in a very non social job/setting and I don't have any degrees or anything just high school

How u look may sometimes play a role in life but that has never stopped some of the richest ppl from being but fuckin ugly...u say u have bad motor skills and r clumsy and shit but u say ur good at stealing????? Requires a type courage, definitely motor skills, intelligence to a certain degree, I mean it's frowned upon but definitely requires u to not be "shit"
>>
>>8698293
>The trauma can be a tricky one but it's definitely not something you can't handle with determination and sacrifice (hardest part)

I don't know how to deal with it.

>Don't have anyone to talk to IRL? lol I'm pumpin blood through my veins just like u r I am REAL and every experience u have wether physical or not, has and influence/impact on ur life and the physicality of it has nothing to do with the importance of it

I guess I'm trying right now.

>Don't say that no one will hire u, again that's u pulling/holding urself back from ur own happiness...there can be many job positions that u can have...shit I work in a very non social job/setting and I don't have any degrees or anything just high school

I have nothing to offer and become a shaking panicking mess or completely feeze up and shut down the moment I see someone. Trying to actually interact with someone without drugs is even worse.

>How u look may sometimes play a role in life but that has never stopped some of the richest ppl from being but fuckin ugly...

That's more about my loneliness than anything else. Finding a boyfriend or husband is already far beyond impossible, but even a desperate one night stand could never happen.

>u say u have bad motor skills and r clumsy and shit but u say ur good at stealing????? Requires a type courage, definitely motor skills, intelligence to a certain degree, I mean it's frowned upon but definitely requires u to not be "shit"

It's the only I'm capable of and I'm not even good at it.
>>
Any more advice or ideal dates?
>>
Avarage to good looking. Collects something like a madman, and has similar taste in music. Also doesnt bitch if i dont reply to what they say in person or online
>>
>>8695621
Ideally?

Have them come pick me up from my house and graciously accept the cookies or whatever other various baked goods I stress made before the date. Drive to a forest in the middle of nowhere and produce a picnic basket. As the sun begins its slow decline across the sky they lead me down a path they know by heart in dark or light. Follow them to their quiet place and when the sun finally sets small solar fairy lights turn on along the path. Find their quiet place and whisper my thanks for inviting me in. Place down the blanket and eat the food together alternating between quiet contemplation of the sky, the trees, the sound of the leaves, and the sight of the one who came along. Finish the meal, maybe drink a glass of wine or smoke a bowl of weed. Lay my head down in their lap as their fingers card through my hair, talk inanely about things not quite inane. Then slowly, carefully they pull me up and kiss me.

The rest is either dirty or more private than I'm willing to admit on a Vietnamese sushi making forum.
>>
>>8699931
You're obviously a MtF
>>
>>8699942
Oh god no, I'm a gay dude. I like my dick thank you very much. I'm just a terrible romantic.
>>
>>8699970
That post just seemed like it was written by a mentally ill trying to pretend he want's to do what he thinks women would want.
>>
>>8700628
Are you high or do you seriously think that drivel qualifies for an observation?

I suggest going back to /b/. You would fit in better.
>>
I'm gay, so you don't even have to guess.

But I always fantasized about being a babygay who's new to the world and my date is also a newbie, and we want to go to a gay bar together for the first time.

But that's well beyond me. I'm 26 and used bitter jizz sock now.
>>
File: nyoro~n.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nyoro~n.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>tfw no one responds to mine
>>
>>8700939
Tell me which is yours and I'll guess, and probably have no confidence. But on the other hand maybe your idea is cute so my guess might suck but I'll say you're sweet. You can't get a better deal than this.
>>
>>8700945
>>8697466
pls no bully
>>
>>8697466
>>8700939
MtF tranny

I can tell because there's a big overlap between autism and being a tranny.
>>
>>8700988
I mean it's a little dull but I can relate.

Guessing bi or "straight" mtf.
>>
>>8700988
Thats hot
>>
>>8700988
Yeah probably mtf. Like I promised I have no confidence as to whether you're straight or not.
And like I said I might, I kinda agree. Doesn't sound perfect to me, but it sounds appealing enough.

Let's date
>>
getting high and listening to music. conversation being optional and hopefully napping together later.
>>
>>8701075
What drugs and what music?
>>
File: BURN MY DREAD.png (645KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
BURN MY DREAD.png
645KB, 600x839px
>>8700998
>>8701000
>>8701009
im a gay cis male but people always think im trans when i post in these threads
>>
>>8701110
At least I admitted I didn't know what I was talking about!
>>
>>8701084
weed but shrooms are always good. i'm mostly into indie/alternative but will listen to nearly anything, especially if it'd be music the person i'd be on the date with would be into
>>
>>8701119
yeah but everybody else thought i was trans too so either all the others who replied are equally inexperienced at this or i fit more into the stereotypes of mtfs than i do in gay guy ones
and the latter sounds more plausible
>>
>>8701150
Oh it's not that I'm inexperienced, it's that I realize the stereotypes don't always fit. So I realize I don't really have any way to know.
>>
>>8701142
Do some good druga and listen to some good music instead.
>>
>>8701179
Bi male?
>>
>>8695621
Rich and generous.
>>
>>8695621
Invite them over to dinner and make something delicious and mutually enjoyable, I'm thinking something like a nice pasta with homemade garlic bread and freshly made family recipe red sauce. Get to know each other a little, talk about everything and nothing in particular, probably some dumb nerdy shit. Maybe even prior to that, go out somewhere like dancing. Then kick back to watch a movie (ideally something fun and terrible, like a bad B movie) and snuggle under some blankets, cracking jokes and cuddling until we fall asleep.

M-my real dream though is to do this with two people at once. Just the idea of a nice night in with each other, curled in each other's arms is pretty much all I want.
>>
>>8704008
>two people at once.

Disgusting.
>>
>>8704008
Really?
You've never had a dinner party?
You've never had friends stay over?
Sad.
>>
I'm too scared to ever date.
>>
We watch Red Ice and cuddle :3.
>>
File: IMG_2487.jpg (37KB, 563x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2487.jpg
37KB, 563x313px
I actually just had my first date in my life, same goes for my date.

I drove in for a concert with a friend, the next day, I call my date up and say "we're in town when do you wanna see each other?" They pick a time and a place. I pick 'em up, we go have an amazing hibachi show. With amazing food, it was their birthday, and I managed to get us free cake and lied to say we already got our song.

After dinner, I lent the car out to my friend so we wander around waiting, stumble across an aquarium, line's long so we just waltz in. And in this little dinky square, there was actually quite a lot of creatures I've only ever read about. And lots of things to pet. It was their first aquarium ever But they were a bit cautious about touching the rays. Later revealed that as a kid, they were dared to stick their hand in the class fishbowl, and it died shortly after and they always blamed themselves.

We found a secluded place and I had my first kiss illuminated by the moon jellyfish c:

My ideal date however would actually be ice skating, holding close for warmth, teach them the basics, then we grow a bit more adventurous and attempt tricks, later go home on the couch to rest our asses, that we've probably mostly fallen on, and kiss over a movie we've lost interest, retire to the bedroom and fool around until we fall asleep.
>>
File: Good Luck.jpg (83KB, 303x267px) Image search: [Google]
Good Luck.jpg
83KB, 303x267px
>>8695621

An equal who wishes to be treated equally. To desire and be desired. To love and be loved.

Someone who is multi-faceted and flexible. Someone who lets that which does not matter truly slide. Someone who loves both teaching and being taught. Someone who enjoys learning.

Confident enough to take care of themselves. Honest enough with themselves to know what they want. Bold enough to tell me what that is.

Someone free in all the ways that I am not.
>>
>>8708543
What a beautiful way to describe a healthy human being.
>>
Taking a small fast boat out on a sunny summers day to an island where we explore, make a fire, cook food, share a few beers, snuggle close, then take the boat back while the sun is setting
>>
File: IMG_4232.jpg (116KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4232.jpg
116KB, 540x540px
Don't know if this counts as a date since it's more of a getaway, but I'd want to rent a cabin in Slovenia for a couple of weeks with someone I've been with a long time and spend our time wandering through the old cities, biking through the mountains and drinking the best wine in the world (France can go fuck itself) then spending the nights sleeping in each other's arms.

Alternatively: taking a sheet of acid into bat country and stargazing would be nice too
>>
>>8695621
Go to a concert, get a kebab, walk around and go home.
>>
>>8697466
you sound nice anon. got contact?
>>
File: question taiga.jpg (176KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
question taiga.jpg
176KB, 1280x1024px
>>8715426
discord is gaikotsugakudan#5704
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.