[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTM here. How's it look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2051.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2051.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
FTM here. How's it look?
>>
>>8695548
bretty manly, but i dont think having hairy legs is hard. im a cis girl and i have around the same amount of hair without any sort of hormonal problems. still the muscle makes it look p manly good work
>>
>>8695548
Oh God, not this thread again!
Nobody wants to see your man-thighs.
>>
Probably get fatter thighs. Idk
>>
>>8695548
>The "FtM" spammer from /pol/ is back from his break.
Wish your shit would get deleted faster so you at least had to waste time restarting your router.
>>
I love this meme.
>>
>It's the "cis man pretending to be a trans man for shits and giggles" episode.
>>
>>8695548
It looks like your caving into a disorder. You should stop that.

>>8695563
Don't refer to yourself as cis; you're only enabling their agenda. Just call yourself a woman.
>>
>>8696909
>correctly using Latin prefixes is giving the trannies what they want REEEEEEE
>>
>>8696932
>assigning a term to normal people to redefine them as being "not trans" to normalise transgenderism isn't an agenda, especially when transgenders make up less than 1% of the population
Sure thing Xir
>>
>>8696986
We need to stop using the term nonepileptic, and use the word normal instead. Those epileptics are even more fucked in the head than the trannies, at least the trannies do not lose consciousness.
>>
>>8697258
Nice try, Xem, but nobody's trying to make it so normal people are constantly referred to as that. Meanwhile, you and your SJW kin are literally trying to push "cisgender' to get rid of the idea that not being a delusional who thinks they are the opposite sex is normal.
>>
>>8695697
>it's the "tranny pretending to be a woman" episode
>>
>>8695548
I thought you were a guy because I read FTM as MTF
>>
File: IMG_20170809_014301150[1].jpg (4MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_014301150[1].jpg
4MB, 3006x5344px
Keep trying man!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.