[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can pass with a wig but not with my natural hair...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Well i have a big problem... This happens because my hair looks like shit. I'm mtf, 2weeks into hrt, and i was searching for treasures in my wardrobe when i found some wigs i've used to cosplay some years ago.

The thing is, i really liked one of the wigs (black, long straight hair) and as it's a high quality wig, i'm not going to discard it. So, i had the incredible idea to try it for shits and giggles and i noticed i fucking pass wearing it. The wig literally masks the bad features in my face and makes me look cute. What the fuck???

I have shoulder length hair but it looks like shit. I didn't notice mpb in my temples until it started to do some damage and i got durasteride the next day. Still, my hairline is somewhat damaged in the temples. My hair lacks volume too wich sucks. Also, it's waved and i struggle to style it. It was even worse before, i did chemical straightening twice.

How to kill myself?
>>
>>8694925
Why not just wear wig forever?
>>
>>8694925
Let it grow, buy haircare products, once it's long enough go to a professional get it cut and fixed then proceed to take care of it properly for the rest of your life.

Think of those extremely dry / straw looking kinda hairs from girls who dye too much and it looks like shit. The only way to fix is to let it grow and start from ground zero and take care of it.

>2weeks into hrt
Literally shave your head and go on boymode for at least 1 year while growing your hair and learning to take care of your body before you think you pass just because you put a wig on, silly hon.
>>
>>8694925
Only if you're black
>>
>>8694925
I have the same problem I look like I actually passed pre hrt and was pretty qt when I was in girl mode/trap with a wig. But my natural hair is so curly that it makes me look masculine af. I envy those with straight hair because it's stopping me from passing. Most people can pull of curly hair but mine is so dry and looks like something out of the 70s or 80's it sucks. I could look like a qt latina transgirl but nope.
>>
>>8694925
Do you know how many cis women wear extensions/weaves/fake hair?
Most of them.
Thick hair is an indicator of youth and fertility so it is desirable.
Of course not all of us have that naturally.

Becoming a master of illusion is practically a requirement for looking good these days.

*sips tea*
>>
>>8694968
>go to a professional get it cut and fixed then proceed to take care of it properly for the rest of your life.
Waste of money.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.