[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mtf tranny >molested by my mom Was I born or made this way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1496380008062.png (251KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496380008062.png
251KB, 900x1200px
>mtf tranny
>molested by my mom
Was I born or made this way?
>>
>>8694455
>>molested by my mom
can i have a go?/s
>>
Little from column A, little from column B.
>>
File: 1500575769317.jpg (67KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500575769317.jpg
67KB, 500x400px
Everyone experiences trauma in their lives, and it shapes who they are. Have you gone to therapy for this?
Also, sorry that you were abused by the person you should have been able to trust the most. It goes without saying that nobody deserves that.
>>
>>8694455
Molested by aunt here.
Specially because I have weird feelings about older women now.
I'm bi leaning mostly for guys but I do feel super confused when I'm near an older woman.

Haven't seen anyone from that side of the family in ages since me and my mom live super far which is kinda good, I don't even know if they know about me being a tranny.
>>
>>8694488
I've gone to therapy for trans feelings but never brought up what my mom has done to me.

>>8694494
I know that feeling too. When I'm near certain older women I feel anxious. My body acts like I'm aroused but I don't really feel it, or if I do feel it it's drowned out by anxiety.
>>
>>8694455
she was trying to help you and make you into a straight man and you went and turned into a tranny anyways. kinda ungrateful
>>
>>8694455
same, also mtf, coincidence maybe, who knows
>>
>>8694455

Who cares? Why does it matter? You are who you are.
>>
>>8694455
Both
>>
The connection between the formation of sexuality influencing the formation gender and vice versa is understudied, but in most people there tends to be a large degree of separation between the two factors.

If I had to probe into OP's and other cases of transgenders who were sexually abused as children psychotherapeutically, I would begin by gathering information about their sexual orientation and how they express their sexuality.

If there is a correspondence between how they express their sexuality (for example a tendency for rough, abusive, or violent sex) I would become immediately suspicious if this sexual activity took on a character that mirrors the childhood abuse.

However if there was no apparent resemblance I would downgrade this hypothesis desu.
>>
File: disgusting.png (236KB, 424x448px)
disgusting.png
236KB, 424x448px
>>8694455
That is fucking sick. Why couldn't mothers with an uncontrollable craving to do this stuff at least have the decency to get together and exchange molestables with each other?
>>
>>8694455
>mtf
>was molested and raped by 2 cousins and uncle and aunt since I was 6 to 13
The uncle and aunt weren't the mom and dad of the 2 cousins they were seperate.
My family knew of it and did nothing they thought I brought it on myself for being so fem basically your gonna act like a girl I'm a treat you like a girl. I was small and weak and couldn't fight back so I was afraid. It made me repress my transness and my sexuality it made ashamed thus leading me to be a late transitioner fml right?
>>
Also touched by women, also tranner. Whomst cares tho, just do what feels right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.