[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

deep stealth since 2011 but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_missp2vlQz1qio67lo1_1280.jpg (2MB, 1188x1748px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_missp2vlQz1qio67lo1_1280.jpg
2MB, 1188x1748px
Hi folks. I successfully transitioned in 2011. I had FFS, SRS and have been on HRT since then and have fully integrated in society as a cis-woman. Whenever I had to disclose my trans-identity to doctors or to other people, they were shocked and flabbergasted. They could not believe I was trans. I had to have X rays months ago and they asked me if I was pregnant. Whenever I see a doctor, they ask me about my last period. Since I passed so well, I decided to put my past behind me and live as the woman I was meant to be. A few weeks ago, however, something very disturbing happened to me. I was in a store and a guy in his late 50s approached me and asked me if I was a model. I was very flattered and he gave me his card and said he was a photographer and added: "I work exclusively with girls like you". At the moment, I didn't think much about it, but, then, I went to visit his website and he has tons of pictures with drag queens and obvious she-males. I was deeply hurt and my world crumbled. How could that be possible that every single doctor and therapist I spoke to was shocked to learn I was trans and this old creep is able to clock me? Two days after that incident, I was in the ladies' restroom and a woman comes and says "You are very brave, I just want you to know you are brave". My therapist thinks that there are infinite possible interpretations about what she meant by "brave", but I can't stop thinking that she clocked me. I literally lived my life in deep stealth since 2011 and in the last month I have been clocked twice. I have not changed my hormones. What explanations you have? Please do not ask for pictures, I do not want to out myself even more. I want to know if it happened to you.
>>
>>8694369
Maybe you don't pass to everybody? Maybe nobody ever does. You could very well have passed nicely to medical professionals but a chaser who lives around transgirls and some lady probably all hopped up on i am jazz might get you.

Best to just continue as you were slightly more aware. It's understandable that this might jar you though.
>>
>>8694369
How old are you?
>>
>>8694369
>He doesn't know that doctors and their assistants have a set list of questions to ask.

They are humoring you about the periods.
>>
>>8694369
obviously you pass to normies but someone who knows - and looks for - the smallest features that give you out could tell

I think the woman in the bathroom was an asshole
wtf would you do that even if you suspect someone might be trans?
>>
File: skull-man.png (1MB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
skull-man.png
1MB, 900x1600px
>>8694369
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8694369
everyone probably knew, they just didnt wanna be rude
>>
>>8694608
no, I am really deep stealth, nobody clocks me, I think the photographer just threw shit at the wall and so if it stuck.
>>
>>8694416
Holy shit, is that what the Skull Autist looks like?
Looks pretty cavemanish tbqh.
>>
>>8694369
It sounds like you pass to the untrained eye, but that trans fetishist old man and woman who perhaps was part of the LGBT community or admires trannies could tell.
>>
>>8695635
You wouldn't have been clocked if you were stealth
>>
>>8695713
Yes, Carth posted it because he thought that they died for some reason.
>>
>>8695734
She killed herself a couple months ago
>>
>>8694369
You are being fucked over by increased trans visibility. Now that more of the public is aware of transsexuals thanks to the Caitlyn and Jazz circus they know what to look for, big feet, hands, tall, that sort of thing. Before they would have just thought any tranny they saw was an oversized woman because "how can men have breasts and hips?"
>>
>>8695734
Wow Carth is a cunt.
>>
>>8695745
That can't be true, I'm pretty sure she posted on /tttt/ recently
>>
>>8695751
>people didn't know what a tranny was before Caitlyn jenners

Fuck off mate, the window to prevent trannies from being exposed to the public eye passed sixty years ago.
>>
>>8695760
That must've been someone else who posted then
>>
>>8695745
This is one of their threads, as is >>8684515
>>
>>8695745
that is not true
>>
>>8695713
from what we see, it isn't terrible
>>
>>8695761
Most thought all trannies were obvious men in dresses with deep voices, now they probably know about hormones and even FFS.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (53KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
53KB, 372x363px
>My therapist thinks that there are infinite possible interpretations about what she meant by "brave"
One more reason not to give your hard-earned/taxpayer-given $$$ to therapists.
>>
>>8695810
All therapists can do is tell you to look on the bright side.
>>
>>8695810
What a shitty therapist honestly. What else could that lady have been referring to. Useless piece of shit
>>
>>8695844
well, all the therapists I have had assume that I pass flawlessly and whenever there are indications that I do not pass, they seem to find alternative, convoluted explanations. I have seen this in my trans-friends too: they go to therapists who convince them that they pass. Come on, people. You are a source of income for a therapist. Do you really believe a therapist is going to tell you that you do not pass? Like for instance, one night a guy in a club told me "you're a man", I heard it distinctly and my therapist says that he probably said "you're human" and he was drunk and was just calling me "you're human", like stating the obvious.
>>
>>8695889
>my therapist says that he probably said "you're human" and he was drunk and was just calling me "you're human"
:^)
I would so love to bullshit for a living like this. Too bad I can't say stuff like this with a straight face.
>>
>>8695918
I know, right? but do you think they know they are bullshitting you or they are simply stupid?
>>
>>8694416
>>8695713
Don't share my picture you tranny faggots. Also I didn't make this thread.
>>
>>8695944
Carth is planning to release the rest of your nudes btw, just a heads up okay?
>>
>>8695948
What thread does he post in? I don't even fucking go on this board anymore and I haven't talked to him in 6 months at least
>>
>>8695948
>Carth is planning to release the rest of your nudes
Did Carth have sex with Skull Autist or something?
>>
>>8695932
They probably believe the bullshit they spew. Otherwise they wouldn't spew it.
>>
>>8695962
>>8693180
>>
>>8695965
no.
>>
>>8695751
This. We're all getting fucked over by more and more cis people knowing exactly what to look for.

It's still not THAT bad; if you passed flawlessly before, you're probably still only getting clocked by cis people very familiar with tran people.
>>
>>8696093
I disagree. Even someone who is not familiar with trannies can spot them, it's something innate, visceral. Are you kidding? Even cell of your body has a male DNA and you think that with some stupid hormones and some burring here and there you can pass as a woman?
>>
>>8694369
>A few weeks ago, however, something very disturbing happened to me. I was in a store and a guy in his late 50s approached me and asked me if I was a model. I was very flattered and he gave me his card and said he was a photographer and added: "I work exclusively with girls like you". At the moment, I didn't think much about it, but, then, I went to visit his website and he has tons of pictures with drag queens and obvious she-males.

Kek you got clocked by a GAMP and possible AGP repressor. Hon us T powered AGPs are out there and can clock you better than the average normie.
>>
>>8694369
one thing that i have learned in my life is to never, ever, ever trust the feedback of other trannies, drag queens, crossdressers or agps. They will tell you that you look fabulous even when you look manly. They spend so much time in tranny circles that they get desensitized and they do not see things the way normal people would. Trannies are the WORST critics to judge your passability.
>>
>>8696106
There are some really masculine looking cis women out there anon.
>>
>>8696142
Holy shit this anon is actually right, that still doesn't explain the restroom incident though.
>>
>>8696161
a masculine looking cis-woman is still markedly different from a transsexual. The casual observer can just tell which one is a masculine woman and which one is a transsexual. As a coping mechanism, we, transsexuals, want to believe that there are many manly women out there and that we are more feminine than them. You need to look at yourself next to them, but with critical eyes and without any delusion.
>>
>>8696142
not everybody who clocks is a repressed faggot or agp, why can't you just accept that you do not pass and that whoever clocks you is not necessarily a repressed faggot or agp?
>>
>>8694369
It's something I've noticed as well. Cis people don't know what trans people look like and usually can't tell unless it's blatantly obvious, but people that are more experienced with trans people tend to be able to tell much easier; although you could argue that even then it's still just a guess if you pass well enough.
Either way, the vast majority won't be able to tell at all. So don't worry about it too much.
>>
>>8696106
And yet I'll bet the poster I'm quoting would have no difficulty thinking we should be hurt for 'tricking' people.

For some reason the two always go together. "Y-you stupid tranny, no one thinks you're a woman! That's why you should be beat, because you trick them into thinking you're a woman!"

>>8696171
No, but her having a transson or transdaughter might very well and would provide some context for her judgement as well.
>>
>>8696184
Bad reading comprehension lol. I do not get clocked because i'm a non transitioner.
>>
File: 1413696306219.jpg (31KB, 497x461px) Image search: [Google]
1413696306219.jpg
31KB, 497x461px
>>8696176
>transexual
>transexual
>manly
>delusion
Why hello there, fellow trans person!
>>
>>8694369
Thanks for sharing op. Sometimes I deluded myself into thinking I'll pass despite having alot of obvious male characteristics. I literally felt completely crushed for you, and the fear that overcame me that my future will be worse than yours kills me. Honestly at this point, I've kinda lost all hope it truely passing and am just kinda hope I'll be pretty and treated femininely and have a nice partner to live with. That has to be absolute hell. Even my therapist tells me I could pass, and later on when I hunted o doubted it, she said "what does passing mean to you", like...fuck...

Could you share a pic tho? Kinda curious.
>>
>>8696293
no, you freak, instead of using "LOL" admit how fucking stupid you are, you piece of shit. I was saying that you are promoting this crazy idea that whoever clocks a Tranny must be an agp. You fucking freak
>>
>>8694369
As others pointed out, all the "trans acceptance" drivel the sjws, liberals, and media have been thrusting down everyone's throats is letting them know what real trans people look like, which makes it harder to pass. Heck even gnc cis women get clocked now. I try not to worry much about passing, it's kind of a spook. As long as people still treat me with respect use the right pronouns and stuff I don't really care if they're suspicious, it's none of my business, just like my identity is none of theirs
>>
>>8694369
>tranny thinks she's in deep stealth
>lived for years in fear of being clocked
>rejected opportunities, broke contact with old friends and family, just to avoid ever being clocked
>turns out she never ever passed to begin with and everyone was just nice to her

top kek and also nightmare fuel, if it's true
>>
>>8694369
how old? what height?
>>
>>8696601
5'5'' height age is irrelevant
>>
>>8696519
You sound mad, honny. Why so mangry?
>>
>>8696639
Of course age is relevant. Age is a crucial factor when it comes to passing. Additionally, it's not uncommon for those who passed before to stop passing later due to the loss of facial fat and the exposure of the male skull.
>>
File: hon post ffs 2.jpg (134KB, 691x1403px) Image search: [Google]
hon post ffs 2.jpg
134KB, 691x1403px
>>8696639
of course height and age are relevant. if you are very tall(which it seems you aren't) people might have thought you're trans based on the height alone

and if you started at 30 or later, chances are you have huge manhands, manshoulders etc. which make you look like weird dwarf and that outs you insta, even if you had ffs

and if you started at 40 or 50, ffs won't do much to you anyway, as proven by pic related

do you wear a wig or is your hair natural? how's your hairline?
>>
>>8696653

actually loss of facial fat is not such a big deal for trannies as it is for menopausal women, who stop producing estrogen. women who take estrogen pills, the same ones mtfs do, once they hit menopause retain a lot of facial fat and feminine beauty
>>
File: hon24.jpg (86KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
hon24.jpg
86KB, 500x700px
op probably looks like pic related, hons are always delusional about passing

also lmao "age doesn't matter", this hon is cheeky
>>
File: deep stealth.jpg (150KB, 974x1059px) Image search: [Google]
deep stealth.jpg
150KB, 974x1059px
>>8696706
:^)
>>
>>8696519
Yes normies can clock for sure, depending on the tranny and their degree of trans exposure. AGPs are a unique danger though because they might have significantly better transdar while living in a less trans aware area.
>>
>>8696729
this is the new meme right here
buy buy buy
>>
>>8696729
>flabbergasted

this hon must be at least a century old, hon uses worlds that went out of use in 19th century
>>
>>8696106
Hi, I'm an FtM, we fucking exist.

And I've seen trans people who I thought were passable and/or I've seen people who I could not confirm were trans or not and I wasn't sure. They MIGHT have been trans or they might have been kinda andro cis people. I'M trans, I've seen all the threads here obsessing about facial proportions and I pay far more attention to people's features than I think most cis people do. But it's really not as absolute as you're suggesting.
>>
>>8696793
>Hi, I instantly pass, your problems are irrelevant.
>>
>>8695965

No, but he fucked Plant.
>>
>>8696706
I am in my twenties and, no, I have seen very young transsexuals who are very unpassable. Just because someone is very young, it doesn't mean they will automatically pass.
>>
>>8696830
>Just because someone is very young, it doesn't mean they will automatically pass.

yup, even if someone started young doesn't mean they will pass, and if someone is old that means they are even less likely to pass lmao

you just confirmed a point that you were trying to refute
>>
>>8694369
>transition
>successful
Nice meme Xir
>>
>>8694416
wait is this cara because she's really cute
>>
>>8696861
Yeah, that's cara
>>
File: caraposter.jpg (1MB, 1848x1135px) Image search: [Google]
caraposter.jpg
1MB, 1848x1135px
>>8696861
thats skull chan who killed himself over not passing as a woman

cara is pic related
>>
>>8696861
>she's
>>
>>8696820
>carth fucked Plant

Plant, I am disappointed in you.
>>
>>8696881
fuck wrong image. nevermind, i actually dont have caraposters selfie saved, but its all over the board so whatever
>>
>>8694416
get a load of those expanded facial planes
>>
>>8696834
no, stupid, I said that age is irrelevant because if you are old you don't pass, but if you are young and you don't pass, age doesn't matter.
>>
>>8697137
but the op is trying to convince us that she does pass, and she's in deep stealth and age doesn't matter lmao
>>
>>8697157
so, you are saying that someone who is young automatically passes? And that someone who is young and pass will lose the passability once they become older? LMA, you don't make sense
>>
>>8696887
>not letting a manlet nigger poz your bp
Pleb
>>
>>8697267
im saying this

>>8696834

and im also saying that op lies about being in deep stealth, covering behind "age doesn't matter" and other hon lies
>>
>>8696217
This
Also old women are so good at physiognomy, if my grandma can tell after months if I slightly taken some weight or loss, no wonder they could clock you
>>
>>8694369
With polite society acceptance, promotion and subsequent proliferation, people are perhaps just more aware and are looking at you and everyone else a little closer.
>>
>>8696801
Oh, it's the "gonna ignore how many FtMs look like hairy dykes so I can feel like a victim" edition.

Maybe try addressing the rest of what I said?
>>
>>8695745
>She killed herself a couple months ago
Carth said that by "killed" he meant "detransed."
>>
>>8696106
yes
>>
Even cis girls will get clocked on occasion. That's actually where Descartes started wondering what we 'truly know'. Because he couldn't make out a figure in the distance.

I transitioned young and went deep stealth for my university career. I went years without being clocked then suddenly got clocked a lot in the last year of my stealth. I was in a wreck too but then started realizing not everyone was clocking me. I asked around and it was my voice!

The thing about voice is that you can train it but you still have to always put effort in and can screw up. Not to mention although trans voices don't necessarily sound male they can sound trans to anyone who comes in a lot of contact with trans people. Foreigners were also more likely to comment on my voice but often it was weirdly positive like "you have such a strong voice for a woman".

Later i switched to being semi-out when i moved back to my home town for convenience but got voice surgery and now i haven't been clocked yet after 6 months. Of course i wasn't clocked for years the first time either.

Anyways the pint is that you don't have to only worry about male features when deep stealth but actually trans features too because it's not good enough to pass as a successful trans woman.

In the end though if all you get is the very rare chaser clock then is deep stealth even necessary? I've given up hiding it on dating profiles and the like and from close friends. Makes things easier.
>>
>>8701936
now i haven't been clocked yet after 6 months.

how do you know you haven't been clocked? See, this is where trannies are fucking stupid. Just because nobody is saying shit to your face, it doesn't mean they are not clocking you. Trannies are so stupid and delusional that they should go into nazi's ovens
>>
>>8702423
This 1000%. My fear isn't being clocked and confronted, it's about when they don't say anything. I met my first hon yesterday at the gas station otw home. My friend looked at her and said "I bet she's a prostitute". Now, he didn't clock her per say, but her hand and feet were pretty big, and she looked like a bad prostitute with crazy frizzy hair and a bunch of tiny clothes that were too small. Plus she had a pretty masculine face. And looked like a Coke head. Honestly though, if your pretty and relatively androgynous you'll still be clocked, but people won't shit on you like the hons.
>>
>>8694369
Here's my take:

I'm not trans. I'm gay male. We're (we as in the LGBT) are a minority. And people are starting to get well informed about trans issues. A lot of them probably started reading and looking at pictures of trans people.
And at some point people start to notice the ever so small details about trans. So it's perfectly reasonable this is happening right now. Remember that this trans stuff came to light fairly recently (2013-2014?) through social media, etc. It doesn't surprise me at all this is happening to you and probably other transpeeps.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.