[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /ugly/? How do you cope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1498268489061.jpg (207KB, 755x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1498268489061.jpg
207KB, 755x1059px
Who else here /ugly/? How do you cope?
>>
>>8694111
I became a shut in. I would give anything to be passable honestly.
>>
File: 1475521010929.jpg (68KB, 615x608px) Image search: [Google]
1475521010929.jpg
68KB, 615x608px
>>8694111
I kinda do what >>8694116
does. Except I sometimes go out of my way to avoid people entirely so as to not offend them with how ugly I look.
Walking around in public is hell though.
I always feel like people are laughing at me. I wear headphones and a thick hat and a coat to try and hide my hideous body. That sucks during the summer but is fine during the winter.
>>
>>8694111
>lift
>become ogre
>dont give a fuck
>>
>>8694116
>I became a shut in
this
I'm very up and down about my looks, there are times when I think I look great, so great I should become a model and make a career out of how good I look. Then I'll catch myself for a fraction of a second in the mirror at a bad angle and convince myself I hideous and I'll be too ashamed to leave the house because I think people will stare at me for being so ugly. I get extremely angry with how ugly I am, I find it really unfair and I think my ugliness has ruined my life and all hopes of fining happiness. I hate every single one of my features, except of course when I think I'm stunningly beautiful and deserve a place on the runway. In reality I'm probably a 2/10, but my opinion of myself goes up and down a lot over the course of the day to the point where I find it difficult to function
>>
>>8694479
What's your Lookism username?
>>
>hate myself because ugly
>years later, I get older AND uglier
>realize I wasn't so bad few years ago, and I ruined my chances
>hate myself even more
fuckin' endless nightmare
>>
>>8694111
>How do you cope?

By avoiding attractive people at all cost.
>>
>>8694111
>How do you cope?
Watching the beautiful anguish over their fading beauty, trying desperately to keep some faint trace of once good looks.
Afterwards I watch them tumble into Uggostan where I made my home, and I watch with delight as they try to process living in an alien world where looks get you nothing, and paper bags are considered fashionable.

Meanwhile I know my ugliness will never abandon me.
It's the one friend who will always be at my side.
Aside from my crippling depression of course.
>>
>>8694111
I used to be a really handsome guy but I let dysphoria get in the way. The first year on HRT I just kept telling myself I needed FFS, well I got FFS and now I don't even know how I look anymore.

My friends would never be honest with me and strangers keep staring at me. So I really can't tell what they're thinking. When I look in the mirror I'm not even sure what I see.

I really wanted to be female, I really wanted to live my life, but at this point I'm not sure if I fucked up horrendously and should have just avoided transition completely.

Anyway, there is no turning back now so I figure I'll just have to get more surgeries to fix the things I feel are wrong and hope that someday I end up attractive and passable.

It's either that or hope this was all a nightmare that I'm going to wake up from.
>>
>>8696038
If strangers are always staring at you, you're probably a hon.
>>
>>8694561
rude
Lookism is filled with /r9k/ tier irrational woman hate and blaming everything on feminism
>>
>>8694656
this desu
wait till mpb kicks in and you cant hide yourself in hair
fuck
>>
>>8696038
God this is what I'm afraid will happen to me since I'm a relatively decent looking guy.
>>
I can't tell if you're ugly while you're sucking my dick
>>
File: 1475664941468.jpg (57KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1475664941468.jpg
57KB, 500x386px
>>8694111
how do i find gf as uggo/bdd girl

Make a tinder profile with only beach pics with barely visible face? My body is ok but my face is a fucking

For the record i look like a kid of elliot rodgers and skrillex if two males were capable of reproducing

>>8694479
>I'm very up and down about my looks, there are times when I think I look great, so great I should become a model and make a career out of how good I look. Then I'll catch myself for a fraction of a second in the mirror at a bad angle and convince myself I hideous and I'll be too ashamed to leave the house because I think people will stare at me for being so ugly. I get extremely angry with how ugly I am, I find it really unfair and I think my ugliness has ruined my life and all hopes of fining happiness. I hate every single one of my features, except of course when I think I'm stunningly beautiful and deserve a place on the runway. In reality I'm probably a 2/10, but my opinion of myself goes up and down a lot over the course of the day to the point where I find it difficult to function
Same it's fucking weird
I have extremely stable attitudes towards everything but my face

>>8696131
They might not be staring actually, I keep seeing random stares but when I asked a friend that generally doesn't lie to go for a walk with me and observe he didn't notice any
>>
>>8694116
This so much. I don't leave my house, I try to go for a walk sometimes but end up turning around half way because I know people are looking at me. I hate this I hate the fact I'm ugly. When I was younger I used to put a knife to my face and imagined cutting it off and almost tried once. So yea I have extreme crippling feelings over my looks and now that I'm transitioning it's gotten worse desu. I might an hero because of it as shitty as it sounds. I want to pass and be a normal human being.
>>
>>8696163
It depends on how bad your dysphoria is. Mine was really, really bad. I never even knew I was attractive as a male until I actually started looking back at old photos more recently.

Also, it isn't that my face had no potential but rather that the surgeon did a bad job ony my chin and disfigured it. My nose and brow were done to a standard that in my opinion is better than even Facial Team.

Doesn't matter what the rest of your face looks like when your jaw is utterly fucked though.
>>
>>8694111
>be me
>insanely ugly. literal 1/10 people turning their heads when they see me tier ugly
>live my whole life surrounded by condescending retards constantly putting on the "you're so handsome!" "don't listen to other people, anon!" bullshit
>all it does is piss me off. especially the women and gay men constantly saying i'm handsome, but all of us know it's a fucking bullshit lie and they'd never look at me twice if they werent forced to be near me or know me
>my life has exclusively been getting the utmost shit for how i look, or being surrounded by hugboxing faggots
>to the point where i have zero concept of what a real compliment sounds like. people refuse to compliment each other or talk about their lives around me, so people will only ever let me and me alone be the topic of conversation
>gave up on life. quit my job, dropped out, now collecting autismbux
>kicked out every hugboxing shithead from my life
>most of them turned out to have been taking pics of me behind my back to share with friends/coworkers so they could get some laffs
>only found this out because a neighbor kid screamed "i saw you on reddit" at me and showed me some of the posts on his phone
you don't cope. you shut yourself inside or kill yourself, because those are the only dignified ways to react. accept your fate as an unlovable sack of shit and waste away, or suck it up and eat a bullet
>>
>>8696725
Post a pic.

You're already a reddit meme, you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>8696814
i don't own a camera, sorry. it's been about 15 years since i've let a photo be taken of me
>>
>>8696835
Link the reddit post.
>>
File: sad pug.jpg (58KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
sad pug.jpg
58KB, 540x540px
>>8694111
>tfw manface even though I'm a cis girl
>would probably look decent if I put on some makeup
ehh, too much effort
>>
>>8694111
the original is much better
>>
>>8696869
>tfw forgot pic
>>
>>8696600
post chin
>>
if i post a pic will u guys grill me

k thanks xo
>>
>>8696862
lets get married chickanon
>>
Maybe you wouldn't be ugly if you weren't a tranny
>>
>>8699047
no thx
>>
>>8699062
I'm not a tranny but I'm still ugly.
>>
>>8696874
She may not be the prettiest lady out there, but she does take proper care of her hair.
>>
>>8694111
I was once passable. Then forcibly detransed by being only able to take certain estradiols. Imprisonment further rekt me as I became bitter and started acting male to not do shit incarcerated or deal with any one.

Now I'm out, boy friend still loves me, however I'm falling the fuck apart and think my suicide is not long off.
>>
>>8698272
I might post it in passgen when and if my next surgery goes well. Hopefully that's within the next 6 months.
>>
>>8700463
but i'm more interested in your fucked up chin
and the surgeon
>>
>>8700466
Neither of which I am very comfortable sharing details about right now.

Stay tuned for the next year or so.
>>
>>8694111
drugs, especially dissociatives
ket is godly
>>
File: pic_related_its_me.jpg (322KB, 853x640px) Image search: [Google]
pic_related_its_me.jpg
322KB, 853x640px
>>8694111

For the most part - I really try to focus on work.

I know I can't be attractive - but that doesn't mean I can't work hard and get money. So I guess my coping mechanism is focusing on something else.
>>
>>8694111
Me.
Three different men literally called me beautiful on the same day and it has confirmed that this world is not real.
I put a horrible face pic on Grindr and got called pretty. I got called hot and handsome.
I am not. I am ugly and I know that everyone around me is trying to lure me into having sex with them or falling in love with them so they can destroy me.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.