[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a trans woman and I voted for Hillary.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (321KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1600x900px
I'm a trans woman and I voted for Hillary.
>>
>>8693913
I'm a Jewish gypsy and I voted for Adolf.
>>
good on you
>>
>>8693921
thanks
>>
Dumbass, voting is useless and gets nothing done
>>
>>8693981
This is why we have Trump now.
>>
>>8693913
Why do most of you /pol/acks keep this hillary x trump thing going on when you know americans don't make even a third of 4chan population? Just check the flags on /pol/ itself.

I honestly could care less what retarded president you have in clapistan, are you so sheltered that you think the rest of the planet vote in your election or something?
>>
>>8693913
I would have if I was American. I don't even like her, but Trump is literally retarded.
>>
>>8693999
You know we get dragged into their wars right?
>>
>>8694061
So? He was still the best one of the pair.
>>
>>8693913
bait.
>>
>>8694089
nah, hillary at least would have been more likely to hire qualified candidates for the cabinet positions. Trump's got Mattis, and that's it.

Plus she would have kept with all the climate stuff, and I'm a dirty hippy
>>
>>8693993
yep.
>>
>>8694155
She would have put a criminal in the highest position of all.

Trump has her trumped on that angle I'm afraid.
>>
>>8694189

They're both criminals. At least her VP was competent.
>>
>>8694201
Trump hasn't abused national political office. His worst offense is letting her walk free.
>>
File: 2457525.png (104KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
2457525.png
104KB, 380x250px
>>8693913
>>
File: intelligence.png (35KB, 365x367px) Image search: [Google]
intelligence.png
35KB, 365x367px
>tfw gay
>tfw voted for mcmullin
>>
I'M A TRANSWOMAN
I VOTED FOR BERNIE IN THE PRIMARIES AND THEN GOT DRUNK ON ELECTION NIGHT
SUCK MY BENIS LIBERALS
>>
>>8693913

Why didn't you vote for Sanders? If you're a liberal, he was an infinitely better candidate.
>>
>>8695527
Sanders was with Hillary tho. Are you cucks still talking about the bernmachine? Fucking Stockholm syndrome.
>>
Fuck Hillary mate. Voted for Bernie in the primaries and would have loved to vote for him in the general if the corrupt DNC didn't dick him over and give us Trump.
>>
>>8693913
How does it feel to be a loser?
>>
I'm a trans woman and I voted for a thick big black dick in my butt.
>>
>>8695580
>Gave us Trump
They didn't give you anything. They wanted you to vote for Hillary.
I didn't see Trump being a buttslave of Hillary do you?
>>
I didn't vote for anyone.
>>
File: march-of-tyranny.jpg (160KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
march-of-tyranny.jpg
160KB, 900x691px
>>8695759
>being this naive

(((Drumpf)) is a swamp creature
You've been hoodwinked just like we all were by Barak "Peace Prize" Obama
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.