[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my friend is trans MtF and believes she's stealth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: blairewhite.jpg (36KB, 488x708px) Image search: [Google]
blairewhite.jpg
36KB, 488x708px
My friend is convinced she is stealth and she posts on forums saying that nobody suspects she is trans. The reality is that EVERYBODY knows she is trans. I walk behind her when we go in public and I see how onlookers look at her. Everybody speaks behind her back about how manly she is, but she is dead serious and thinks she is deep stealth. PICTURE IS NOT MY FRIEND
>>
how crazy are they?

If there not try to tell them that they look manly in subtle ways and suggest ways to look more feminine in the face and body
>>
So? If your friend feels content with the way she looks at least it's better than being a miserable suicidal wreck who doesn't want to leave the house. No need to wreck her self confidence.
>>
>>8693688
>how crazy are they?
>MtF tranny

Should be obvious. All Trannies 110% completely and utterly batshit crazy at the minimum.
>>
>>8693688
I think the things that clock her cannot be changed with surgery, but she doesn't get it
>>
>>8693695
I kinda second this
>>
>>8693710
Im n0t CraZy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
>>
>>8693681
This is like my worst nightmare and I often fear that it's the case but my family members (even my older brother who is usually very harsh and brutally honest) and boyfriend and friends often tell me I look beautiful and really not that manly compared to cis women and that I'm worried for nothing.
But then I hear stories about delusional people like OP's friend and it makes me hesitant to believe the people around me, so I'm never quite sure what to think.
I'd post a pic on 4chan but from what I've seen the people here tend to be equally delusional but in the opposite way, so there'd be no point and I'd risk outing myself if someone who knows me looks on 4chan.
So I'm just stuck with this awkward lack of self-confidence. One day when I look in the mirror I see a cute woman, and then the next day I see a terrifying honmonster (honster?). I'm pretty sure my mind is playing tricks on me but I can never find out in which way.
>>
>>8693688
>If there not try to tell them that they look manly in subtle ways and suggest ways to look more feminine in the face and body
So if you had a cis female friend who was ugly as shit but thought she was hot, would you try to suggest to her that she's ugly? What would that accomplish? Especially because >>8693722 said the flaws aren't changeable with surgery.
>>
>>8693749
thats not what I mean, there are some features that are giveaways, you can be unattractive and still pass, of coarse, and theirs loads of females with more masculine features but my worry is her safety, if you don't pass I fear that people will hurt you
>>
If shes happy then thats a really good thing though
>>
>>8693681
No one ever misgenders me, everyone calls me she/her/ms/whatever, and no one has ever mentioned anything about being trans to me. But I still feel like everyone knows, but at this point I don't even care.
>>
>>8693695

This, who cares?
>>
>>8693722
If she's powerless to fix them, why the fuck should she get it? What's to gain from that?

>>8693762
So what, you think she should go boymode or something? You're not her keeper, she can do whatever the fuck she wants. They're HER risks.
>>
>>8693778
chill out, I said if she was happy thats really good, boymode is harmful so probably no but I was just
expressing concern because of the kind of people out there
>>
>>8693746
If you're asking yourself these questions, you're probably fine. Deluded people generally resist questioning themselves.

If people who care about you are telling you that you look fine, you're probably fine. Does depend on your relationship though, I know my friends aren't shy to tell me when something's not working. If you're really not sure where you stand, you can either try asking people again and making it very clear you want honesty, or you can just think back for yourself as to whether they've ever lied to you before (whether it's about how good/feminine you look, or about other times they've had the opportunity to deliver criticism) and rationalise whether they're the sort of person to tell you the truth.
>>
>>8693762
Even passing trannies get murdered. Since the things that make her unpassable can't be changed, all you're going to do is ruin her life by implying to her she looks manly.

Like, say in the future you're destined to die a painful, gory death at a tragically young age. Would you like to know about it years beforehand so you spend the rest of your life freaking out about it? Sometimes people are best not knowing things if it will negatively impact their quality of life. Her being a delusional hon might look cringey on the outside but it's really not that big of a deal.
>>
>>8693797
Fair point, never really thought about it like that, thank you.
>>
>>8693797
they get murdered because they try to fuck STRAIGHT men thinking they'll have no problem with a 'girl' having a cock. idiot
>>
>>8693818
guys get angry even if they started to flirt with you, and then figure your trans later on in the conversation
>>
>>8693804
Welcome. Tbdesu I'd rather be delusional like your friend because being a suicidal hon sucks to no end. Ignorance is bliss.

>>8693818
There have been cases of straight men killing transwomen just because they were attracted to them, not always because the transwoman tricked them into sleeping with them, idiot.
>>
>>8693852
if you going to deceive a straight man into liking another man you can't say you don't deserve it.
>>
>>8693874
Be careful not to cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>8693874
If another man likes me that way he's a faggot and he's the one who should be killed, not me for looking like a hot chick. Kill yourself fag enabler.
>>
File: 960x0.jpg (60KB, 960x661px) Image search: [Google]
960x0.jpg
60KB, 960x661px
>>8693874
You got it /pol/
>>
>>8693898
>agrees with fagposter
>posts fag picture
Kill yourself gaylord >>8693897
>>
>>8693888
they're called straight men for a reason. they are attraction to women born with VAGINAS not a fucking penis
>>
>>8693902
Yeah but it's not the transwoman's fault that he ASSumed she was a biological female with a vagina just because he glanced at her. There's no excuse to kill someone just because you're a bit embarrassed.
>>
>>8693902
Apparently not if these faggotrons are busy ogling men just because they put on a dress and transition and look like hot girls.

Spend a little less time jerking it to men while calling yourself straight and a little more killing yourself.
>>
>>8693898
i don't even visit pol it's just common sense you retard. but i'm not surprised trannies lack that too seeing as they're crazy enough to believe they are another gender
>>
>>8693746
>>8693681
#notamentalillness
>>
>>8693906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk9W65bQDJ4
>>
>>8693906
>it's not the fault of someone who's fault it is

?? who you do you think is the one doing the deceiving. it's not ok to toy with a man's feelings like that especially when it comes to sexuality.
>>8693909
so you admit they're men. everything is settled then.
>>
>>8693922
So you admit you're gay and should kys. Everything is settled then.
>>
>>8693929
stop projecting your fantasies on me. unlike you i'm not into mentally ill men you don't need to defend this
>>
>>8693922
Lol, you're probably just a bitter fag who hit on someone with a penis and made an ass of himself which is why he has to come and whine on a tranny board.

Get over it you crybaby.
>>
File: bait.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>8693710
>>
>>8693938
lol you really got me there didn't you. why trannies always need to resort to insults and assumptions? can't have a rational conversation when your brain is being fucked by unnatural hormones huh
>>
>>8693947
>>8693938
>derailing the thread this hard
you both are faggots
>>
>>8693947
Keep the tears flowing you turbo fag, it fuels me.

>>8693963
Never denied being a fag, this is a fag board, do you even realize where you are you retard?
>>
>>8693695
This
>>
>>8693975
there it is again. just proving me right at this point.
>>
>>8693791
Honestly all of them are the type of person that almost always tells me their honest opinion, and I've asked them each like 5 or more times, making clear every time that I want their honest opinion and that they should feel free to criticize me. Yet they still say I look fine and that I'm worrying too much.
Honestly it's probably just that a few years ago I posted a few pictures on 4chan and the reactions were overwhelmingly negative, but that was a long time ago (I'm on HRT for 2 years now but wasn't on it back then) I suppose I should probably trust the people that care about me after all rather than looking for validation from random strangers on the internet in the first place.
>>
>>8694010
I'm a pre-T ftm and once trolled passgen by posting a photo of myself claiming to be mtf and got called a hon even though no one IRL thinks I look like a guy. Don't take passgen seriously.
>>
>>8694024
I know that by now, but I didn't back then. But thank you for the warning anyway, just goes to show how stupid passgen is.
>>
File: skull-man.png (1MB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
skull-man.png
1MB, 900x1600px
>>8693681
Post their pic.
>>
Sounds like a typical delusional tranny to me.
>>
File: 1501254550256.jpg (16KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1501254550256.jpg
16KB, 352x395px
>>8693746
The point of the thread is to make people feel this way
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.