[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one get a ftm bf as a cis man pls respond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1442328364095.jpg (30KB, 455x590px) Image search: [Google]
1442328364095.jpg
30KB, 455x590px
how does one get a ftm bf as a cis man
pls respond
>>
Ftms are fucking gross, why not find an actual man?
>>
>>8692178
He is just looking for a tomboy girlfriend.
>>
>consider me male and don't "she" me behind my back like total scum
>be attractive to me
>find me attractive
>profit
That's pretty much it.
>>
fuck man we exist just hard to come by. you won't really know unless they tell you so it's up to a lot of luck
>>
>>8692178
because I find short guys qt as fuck and I like their wideish hips but I'm not really into penises. I don't necessarily want to fuck them in the vagina (though I wouldn't be against it if they wanted me to) I just want a ftm bf with his new test enhanced body and facial hair to cuddle with ;-;
>>
>>8692314
You're still better off finding a biological man. With ftms you combine the bitchiness of a mentally ill woman with the moodiness and pungent smells of a pubescent boy, not to mention the testosterone tends to make them fat as fuck.

Short (cis) men exist and they don't get a lot of love.
>>
>>8692353
t. bitter and lonely hon
>>
>>8692212
yeah this is pretty much all there is to it
>>
>>8692314
>the reverse chaser
Are we living in the matrix?
How far does this rabbit hole go?
>>
>>8692166

Your best bet would be to try and meet trans guys in LGBT spaces

as for getting one as a bf, >>8692212 covered it. It's really just like getting any other guy- mutual attractiveness and respect
>>
>>8692526
believe it or not...there more reverse chasers than you think, hell im one looking for what op is looking for too,
>>
>>8692780
seriously it's a lot easier than you think as long as you're respectful and treat people like human beings rather than a toy for your fetish
>>
>>8692786
how is it a fetish? was i implying that human beings are meat sacks?
>>
>>8692793
no, but it was worth mentioning
>>
>>8692808
fair enough, i didnt wanna seem like that kinda asshole
>>
>>8692219
I see shitloads of FtMs on Grindr. Most of them just look and act like tomboyish girls though.
>>
>>8692816
Scruff is better, the ftms on Grindr generally have little to no self worth anyway.
>>
>>8692166
You ((((straights)))) really are bottom of the barrel scraping mutts huh
End your life post-haste
>>
>>8692166
Find any gay/bi ftm, he'll cream if a cis guy pays any attention to him
Sauce: am bi ftm
>>
>>8692488
probably fiona
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.