[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/clg/ - Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 95

File: xpao7_1280.jpg (62KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
xpao7_1280.jpg
62KB, 564x564px
Ginger master race edition. Discuss why gingers are best girls, or give your own plebeian opinion as to why other hair colours are superior.

There's a French Fry and a regular /clg/ discord around, ask in the thread if you want to join the secret club.

Let's also all work together to hide, report, and call the cops on bait.

Recent news:
>recent threads didn't have recent news
>monster naps
>anon's gf is bullying her looks. /clg/ wants their women to work out and be clean
>tips on how to not get raped whilst traveling
>straightie normie co-workers are the worst
>nerds discuss yuri
>Delinquent returns - so do thousands of spider babies
>social apps for autists when?
>spaghetti stories without spaghetti
>jaw-hurting anon is ready to perform self-surgery
>anon is trying to cook for her vegan future wife. God bless her
>>
>>8691424
That's not a ginger, that's a fire engine
>>
File: 0JRtClii.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0JRtClii.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
I love fake blondes more than anything else in life. They can't be real blonde, it has to be an insecure brunette/black hair/ginger who decided to bleach her hair. It can't be that Clorox wire hair that some whores have either. Soft, fake, blonde. That's what I want.
>>
>>8691424

I've always been fond of light blue hair- think Chloe from 'Life is Strange'
>>
>>8691488
Beware danger colors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
>>
>>8691493
I wish /r9k/ would leave
>>
>>8691467
>That square ass jaw.
Literally tranner tier.

Why clg is so into masculine women?
>>
File: 2268b27a9ec.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2268b27a9ec.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
>>8691467
I like really like light bleached hair on girls, even though I'm generally into darker hair colours. I also think blonde looks way cooler on short hair, which yet again contradicts my usual preference.

>tfw bleached qt rode the same train yesterday
>she's talking to friends and seems really cool
>mentions a club she goes to frequently, which happens to also be a place I like
>>
>>8691506
because it's fine if they're actually women

I just don't like men pretending to be women. If a real women has some maleish figures, it's not that bad
>>
White women with naturally black hair are my favourite.

Also, brunettes with blue eyes. Hnnnnngh.
>>
>>8691509
Next you're gonna tell me you're fine with FtM too.
This thread turned into tumblr before it even settled down, jesus christ.
>>
>>8691506
I'm attracted to more androgynous looking women, not men. You donut.
Genitalia- the more you know>>8691508
>>
>>8691508
Not sure why your post got quoted in that response, sorry
Short light hair is seriously qt tho
>>
>>8691424
I'm partial to petite, pretty light-skinned white/hispanic/asian girls with dark brown or black hair.
>>
>>8691528
Dating a trans person is akin to dating someone with severe schizophrenia, so no.
>>
>>8691528

Define fine

Would I date/have sex with one? No. They tend to look and act way too much like guys for my liking.

Do I accept them as men? Sure.

In my mind, being male is like a crippling disease. The people born with it will always have it, and the people who get it later in life will have it still.

So imo, both FtM and MtF are men.
>>
>>8691551
Then you're just semi retarded, you like the tranner looks but doesn't touch em huh.

>>8691557
>Tranner apologist reply.
madotsuki.jpg
>>
>>8691587
>apologist reply

I didn't realize that not immediately hating all trans people was considered being an apologist.
>>
>>8691607
Are you trolling me? You're a man aren't you?
>>
>>8691611

If I am, someone really needs to tell that to my uterus.
>>
>>8691619
>Muh uterus reply.
Top kek, you're a tranner.
Go to your degenerate generals or something fuck off.

>>8689738
>>8691397

Also you owe me some eyebleach for forcing me to go there and get the OP codes.
>>
File: 1501809168173.jpg (126KB, 784x774px) Image search: [Google]
1501809168173.jpg
126KB, 784x774px
>>8691634
Here's some bby
>>
File: 1501722351613.jpg (142KB, 634x867px) Image search: [Google]
1501722351613.jpg
142KB, 634x867px
>>8691634
god is a cute girl
>>
>>8691634

>having a uterus makes you trans

You skip out on health class?
>>
>>8691650
>>8691634

We lasted all of ten posts before this just become two people insulting eachother.
Anyways

Any of you gone vegetarian before? My gf is wanting to and since I'm not used to cooking all vegetarian, I want to make sure that she's getting all the nutrients she needs
>>
>>8691680
No, but I've cooked for vegetarians before. Learn to work with beans and tofu, get creative with veggies and spices. Since you're starting out, you probably need to learn to adjust with meat substitute patties and the like. They make delicious substitutes for burgers, dogs, sausages and bacon these days.
>>
>>8691680
I've been vegetarian for 7 years. Probably not the best source for cooking info since I suck and always cook the same 5 things I know how to make, but there's a lot of websites out there to help you. Eggs, tofu, and nuts are your friends.

>Not those kinds of nuts, silly
>>
>>8691680
Everyone should take a multivitamin. Get your vitamin levels tested before you change your diet and then every 6-12 months after.

This is good, cheap and easy. I make it with a pre-made store bought crust when lazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk3Jt0xqpSE&t=323s

t. veganfag
>>
>>8691726
>>8691731

Good to hear that tofu seems to be a useful part of it all- it seems like it's super easy to flavor, since it's basically just a soy sponge
>>
>>8691743
>super easy to flavor, since it's basically just a soy sponge

Exactly this. Tofu absorbs flavor easier than mushrooms.
>>
>>8691743
I always tell people that if they hate tofu, they just haven't had it prepared correctly
>>
>>8691424
Fake red hair is disgusting and degenerate.
Also super gingers with freckles covering the entire face is well no.
Just red hair or red hair and some freckles is hot.
>>
File: 1478718986795.jpg (353KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1478718986795.jpg
353KB, 780x1170px
>>8691424
>Ginger master race edition.
I feel like this entire edition was created as bait for me.

I am back from my sailing trip too btw. It was amazing but the cramped quarters really took it out of me. Having to plan around when you wanted to poop sucked too haha.

Still really good and the blond we had with us made some pretty impressive dishes with very limited utensils and cooking/cleaning stuffs. She made me bacon breakfast sandwiches every morning with pan roasted tomatoes... On a boat. In a 4 foot kitchen. I was wowed. I didn't want to deal with that so I brought the booze instead. (and snacks!) Actually still have some wine left, I might get into tonight.

Seeing all the different islands was really cool. There are so many ritzy houses with giant windows and curved fronts. I was pretty inspired. Then I remembered I am broke. :|

We stopped on a lot of them and went hiking with the boat anchored and I was suprised to see so many organized trails on them all. We bumped into somone really famous on one of the islands but I can't say who without giving you enough info to figure out where it was. I saw lots of animals and so many people had boat dogs. It was nuts!

Overall good times and reinforces my desire to get a boat and do it on my own terms.
>>
>>8691396
>>8691420
Are these on sale? Are you buying one, CanKan?
>>
I'm black haired dirty mexican but love me gingers.

Got a weird gut reaction against blondes tho. I blame the media. So many blonde/brunette lesbian pairings end with the brunette dead or heartbroken.
>>
File: image.gif (461KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
461KB, 350x232px
>>8691895
Git you dirty beaner!
>>
File: drama.jpg (86KB, 600x359px) Image search: [Google]
drama.jpg
86KB, 600x359px
>>8691895
It's true.
>>
>>8691424
All the trans and male hate reminds me these threads are actually full of guys pretending to be lesbians.
>>
>>8691816
Sadly not for sale, but part of a campaign to promote the latest volume (buy the special edition, get an entry ticket). I feel pretty safe in assuming it's only open to residents of Japan, so I would have to rope a friend into helping me enter and I'm not sure I want one that badly. I might go see the aprons (along with the RIP Hirari exhibit) while they're on display though, if I have enough energy left after a comiket day. Day 2 looks pretty light so far.
>>
>>8692003
No luck finding the anon with the あいみつ scans so far on /u/. Will you have a chance to check his booth and see what's being sold there?
>>
>>8692030
I should yeah, don't have much else to get that day.
>>
I'm a visitor, pls no murderino.

Ok so, why you all hate trans people so much? Not a single other general has this much salt.

Do you guys know 90% of this board trannies literally lust for dick, be them MtF or FtM, right?
If you don't believe check their generals one day, they aren't lesbians (MtF) or hetero (FtM) at all.

This may be 4chan so the mental illness floor is a bit on the high side but you guys still manage to beat even the pony boards in autism.

Grow up and stop being angry at people who literally give no fucks about your existences.
>>
>>8692055
Sounds good, let me know how it goes. I'll just be jelly sitting here at home.
>>
>>8692058
we're terfs, now fuck off tranner
>>
>>8692058
>Not a single other general has this much salt.
That's because no other general gets invaded by people that don't belong there and people like you.
>>
>>8692058

It's because they're women.

In any social situation, be it online or irl, women are by far the worst. They like to pretend they're better than we are at it, but the evidence speaks for itself.

Women, whether they be gay or straight, are almost always like this. They can't handle any sort of difference in opinions, and instead of actually talking and trying to work through it, they just decide to be aggressive.

There's a reason why 95% of fortune 500 CEOs are men. We're simply better in social environments.
>>
remember not to respond to bait
>>
>>8692066
Will do. You've never been in person right? I really recommend going at least once, even if you're not there to buy anything. The sheer scale and charged atmosphere are pretty amazing and hard to capture.
>>
File: IMG_2098.jpg (167KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2098.jpg
167KB, 750x750px
Do you want to propose or be proposed to?
I want my future gf to propose to me, but idk if i want her to get down on one knee.
Seems weird
>>8691467
Fake blonde usually looks terrible to me.
>>
>>8691680
Being vegetarian requires being conscious, i hung out with a vegetarian girl a few times, her diet was like, cheese, beans, and potatoes. She tasted terrible
>>
>>8692200
>tasted terrible
Yet another reason not to date fatties.
She probably didn't eat fresh veg, huh?
>>
>>8692200
>cheese, beans, and potatoes.
All that starch. No veggies/fruits.
>>
File: alien probe.jpg (372KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alien probe.jpg
372KB, 1200x1200px
Any normies ever used a strapless?
If so, w-what size should I get?
>>
>>8692190
I wouldn't want anything special. Having a relationship where the question could be thrown into a casual conversation as a practical next step or a "why not" is my ideal.
>>
>>8692217
fresh veg makes for fresh vag
>>
>>8691895
Deconlonize your thinking and sexual desires anon, don't speak ill of yourself like that!!
Im black, and I love blonde hair but facial features are more important to me
>>
>>8692228
Thought I was the only one who wanted a rational discussion about a major life event. Come to think of it, it's pretty unromantic if you have to ask and don't know what she'll say.
>>
>>8692190
I'd like to be proposed to.
But then again I'm terrified of commitment so
>>
>>8692227
me

I got smallest one they sell feeldo for my first one. Cause figured since max two fingers is all I ever want. I've had others but always small.

Are you aiming for being the fucker or fuckee? Cause if fucker work on kegal exercises now. And there's no shame in using a harness still even with 'strapless' strapons for stability.
>>
>>8692236
>Decolonize your thinking
This one must have gotten lost. Back in the loony bin you social justice weenie.
>>
>>8692236
honestly it's just 4chan makes me make disparaging jokes against myself. don't take anything serious here at all

>>8691955
name a happy brunette/blonde lesbian pairing, you can't

or if you can just drop that title so I can watch something new
>>
>>8692217
Idk if she did or not
Her diet is even worse now cause she stress and emotional eats and even though she's really tall i think she's gonna become full on fat soon. Which is sad; shes a really cute girl. Wish i could post a pic of her.

We didn't date, just hung out and kissed a few times. She wasnt fat then though. She was "average " heading into "curvy".
Last time i was her she was chubby
>>8692226
Yeah. Alot of it was laziness/lack of being creative.
>>
>>8692256
That pic is from the 2015 season of orange is the new black
>dont take it serious
Okay, im just saying bc alot of people are becoming more and more/pol/, don't want any cute latinas being self loathing, you know?
>>
>>8692250
I'm a top. It would be embarrassing if it fell out. I'll work on those kegals that's a good idea I forgot about those.
>>
>>8692190
I wanna be the one to ask but I think because I'm not that into marriage. Very for long term commitment I just think the whole wedding thing is pointless along with marriage itself. So I worry if my gf were to ask I'd say no for those reasons and feel like an asshole. If I were to ask it'd be because I could tell she kinda wanted me to but didn't wanna burden me over it and I'd just be asking to make her happy but I'd do it anyway.

Idk if this makes any sense at all.
>>
>>8692238
I think people often discuss the prospect beforehand, they just want the proposal itself to be a special event. I'd honestly rather not make a big deal out of it, just by personal preference but I do get why others want to.
>>
File: kase-san_ch10_32.png (782KB, 1401x2000px) Image search: [Google]
kase-san_ch10_32.png
782KB, 1401x2000px
>tfw no gf to read and cosplay kase-san together
>>
>>8692268
K so if top besides working on kegal just let the girl you fucking pick out the size. Some chicks like bigger, smaller, etc. The other side for the wearer barely changes in size and a little bigger on that end is fine since it's easier to keep hold.

But yeah kegal work erry day. Plus probably wanna have some harness on anyway first time, especially if it's gonna be some wildly aggressive fucking
>>
File: m0j88533DF1qzqnxxo1.gif (662KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
m0j88533DF1qzqnxxo1.gif
662KB, 500x370px
>>8692300
The only debatably yuri cosplay I ever worked on was Yuri from Alien9, and that was mostly just because I wanted to build a "Borg" hat.
>>
>>8692352
How'd hat turn out?
>>
File: extra grip.jpg (110KB, 513x345px) Image search: [Google]
extra grip.jpg
110KB, 513x345px
>>8692300
Thanks for the recommendation now I have something other to do than masturbate.
>>
>>8692358
I remember being quite proud of it, but I was only 14 or 15 at the time so I suspect it was somewhat crappy in reality.
>>
File: HxI.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
HxI.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>8692300
such a cute manga ty!
>>
>>8691806
Did you try swishing your hand around in the water at night though??
>>
File: 1343697197471.jpg (84KB, 368x427px) Image search: [Google]
1343697197471.jpg
84KB, 368x427px
I'm scared shitless of traveling on airplane. I'm scared shitless of arriving to cucknada and have my electronics searched. I don't want to go please save me.
>>
>>8692627
Kek, you'll be fine. Take a benadryl to pass whatever medieval moose tickling torture test the Leafs have then download more cp once you're across.
>>
>>8692639
Fuck you I don't have cp or anything like that but I'm sure they could chimp out because Linux and detain me for god know how much time.
>>
>>8692627
None of the Canadian airports I've been through have physical security screening for disembarking passengers, so you'd have to be specially selected. Usually border control just asks you some questions: what are you in town for, where are you staying, how long are you staying, the usual questions about firearms and restricted materials, stuff like that.

Airplanes make me anxious, so I can't exactly help you there. I just try to remember to breathe, bring something I can fiddle with, bring lots of entertainment to distract myself, and headphones (plus music) so I don't worry about every little noise the plane makes. Bring a couple snacks and make sure to buy some water after going through security because plane air is dry as shit and getting dehydrated makes you feel even worse (also more susceptible to all the germs).

>>8692728
Montreal is one of Canada's tech areas, so I don't think they'd do that.
>>
>>8692728
Have you chosen a normie-looking GUI yet?
>>
>>8692745
I hope this is true.

>>8692752
DE and installed a display manager but I don't have a splash screen on boot/shutdown so they can see shitstemdick startup/shutdown messages and it may look like hacker code to them.
>>
>>8692788
You'll be fine. Just start crying if they bully you too much.
>>
>>8692797
;_;
>>
>>8692801
Bring your own prison lube.
All they have up there is maple syrup.
>>
>>8692788
Meanwhile I'm trying to catalog 200+ books before I leave, because I procrastinated for a year. Wish me luck.
>>
>>8692521
>Did you try swishing your hand around in the water at night though??
What is this in reference to? I mean I had my hands in the water a few times for sure.
>>
>>8692852
Was hoping you'd see some sparkles.
>>
File: 1455124871583.jpg (580KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455124871583.jpg
580KB, 1920x1200px
>>8691424
>ginger master race edition
>OP pic is a fake red hair
Have a real red hair.
Red hair are love, red hair are life, red hair are the best. Blondes come second for me, then black hair and asians. Don't like colored hair though, except for that girl I sometimes meet while going at work; she's got blue grey hair but that really suits her. And she's got nice hips and ass.
>>
Yo, how cool would it be to like lie down next to another person in a bed at night
>>
>>8692888
Ahh my main crush right now is this girl with red hair. She's a few inches taller than me though which I don't really like and she has a nose piercing which is sorta a red flag, but there's something about her that's drawing me to her.
>>
>>8692888
>And she's got nice hips and ass.
The way you wrote that just screams dude.
>>
>>8692864
Yeah no sparkles. Like I said no lion fish or fancy bioluminescent coral here sadly. Saw a ton of baby herring and a family of otters that raided speed boats for food first thing this morning.
>>
File: crossfit it gay.jpg (92KB, 1080x1036px) Image search: [Google]
crossfit it gay.jpg
92KB, 1080x1036px
>>8692914
One day, Anon. One day soon.
>>
>>8692982
Lion's manes are jellyfish, pic related. They're one of the few annoyances in our waters -- not fatal, just feels like running into a patch of stinging nettle and lasts for a similar amount of time. I was talking about bioluminescent phytoplankton not coral; they can be visible all up and down the West Coast depending on conditions (usually there are at least a few flickers, if faint ones). Swimming when they're active is like being covered in glow-in-the-dark glitter, I was hoping to share the magic.

I am happy that the herring seem to be appearing in greater numbers in the strait these days. You're lucky, otters are always a delight to watch! I like the pitter patter of their little feet when they're running along the deck above your berth.
>>
>>8692927
>few iches taller than me
Since I'm a midget, I can't really be picky and pretty much every girl I could be interested in is always taller than me. It sucks.

>>8692974
Of course, lesbians never talk about how they could like hips or thighs or breasts. Have a (you).
>>
File: 20170807_065145_HDR.jpg (39KB, 1145x644px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_065145_HDR.jpg
39KB, 1145x644px
>>8693049
Sounds like you know where I went after all. Guess there's no harm then. This was one of the pictures on the way out. (At like 6am) Sorry, it is big. I'm tired and too lazy to resize it/im going to bed.
>>
>>8693111
I was trying to be vague/not name names.
Looks wonderful, I love that period of early morning calm seas. All that smoke sure has made the light interesting lately.
>>
>>8692402
That Harely and Ivy?
>>
>>8692728
Hell, I got questioned about my Raspberry Pi by Canadian security and they took my stammered-out half-explanation and let me go.
>>
>>8693111
Uh
Did the island have wild buffalo on it?
I know you want to be private, Im just wondering if you were nearby lol
>>
>>8693349
What were you hiding? Spill the beans, bucko
>>
File: 1499958558966.jpg (469KB, 720x2372px) Image search: [Google]
1499958558966.jpg
469KB, 720x2372px
>>8691743
>>8691752
You should also look into cooking with seitan and tempeh. They make for more variety and it can be easier to replicate a meaty taste and texture with them.
And speaking of mushrooms, portobello mushrooms make for an excellent burger patty.

t. another veganfag
>>
>>8693435
>animal protein linked to prostate and breast cancer
Let's only mention the breast cancer and let guys think they have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>8692814
Good luck.
>>
>>8693473
Guys really have nothing to worry about until they are +50 or have strong genetic incidence of prostate cancer.
>>
File: IMG_1058.jpg (82KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1058.jpg
82KB, 640x468px
Good news AnR anon, that raw provider finally showed and said he will scan those nio yuri doujins.
>>
File: 1495497868480.jpg (29KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
1495497868480.jpg
29KB, 400x558px
Good morning, anons.
What are your plans for the day?
>>
File: 1501669704102.jpg (14KB, 306x335px) Image search: [Google]
1501669704102.jpg
14KB, 306x335px
>>8694208
>tfw I have that same reaction pic saved

I'm a yuropoor, so I've been awake for a few hours already. I mostly spent those playing vidya, but I'll be going to an open air cinema tonight. It's also really nice outside today, so I'll have to make use of the weather being in my favour.
>>
>>8694247
>I mostly spent those playing vidya
That's what I'm going to spend my day doing as well, right after I get back from the gym.

>I'll be going to an open air cinema tonight.
Nice! What are you going to watch?
>>
>>8694293
>That's what I'm going to spend my day doing as well

What vidya do you plan on playing?

>Nice! What are you going to watch?

Axolotl Overkill, an indie hipster drama.
>>
File: 1499362802025.jpg (115KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499362802025.jpg
115KB, 900x675px
>>8691499
I want the cancerous, blue-haired tumblr-freaks to leave.
>>
>>8694339
>What vidya do you plan on playing?
Black Desert.
>Axolotl Overkill
I'm not familiar with that title. Hope you enjoy it though!
>>
>>8691499
>>8694388
Wait so which of you two is anti-trans and which is pro-trans?
>>
File: 1500818491168.jpg (77KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500818491168.jpg
77KB, 650x1000px
>>8692236
>Decolonize your thinking
Why are so many black women SJWs? Is it the low average IQ?

>tfw no 40 y/o white gf
>>
>>8694393
They're both trannies, one is just taking double's advocate too seriously.
>>
>>8694434
>Implying we aren't all tranners LARPing as tranners LARPing as TERFs LARPing as gay males LARPing as FtMs LARPing as butches.
>>
>>8694450
I sexually identify as a mockingbird.
>>
>>8693951
C92 anon here, thanks for letting us know.
>>
File: 1496026252857.jpg (55KB, 744x687px) Image search: [Google]
1496026252857.jpg
55KB, 744x687px
What do you want most in life, clg?
>>
>>8694450
>LGBT version of there's no girls on the internet
>>8694697
Yeah, hopefully he'll keep his promise this time.
>>8694904
That things work out with my gf. So far so good, but I had LTRs that seemed good at first fail on me before.
>>
>>8694904
a cute gf and my family to accept me ;-;
>>
File: 1499555613398.jpg (109KB, 798x778px) Image search: [Google]
1499555613398.jpg
109KB, 798x778px
>>8694904
Stability
I'll mess it up somehow
>>
>>8694958
Maybe find more achievable goals?
>>
>>8693287
Yep it is. I love that ship. (Dibs Ivy)
>>
File: v81x6-grumpy-sphynx-cat-1.jpg (34KB, 595x393px) Image search: [Google]
v81x6-grumpy-sphynx-cat-1.jpg
34KB, 595x393px
>client comes in with a sphynx cat
>a mcfucking sphynx
>not involved with case but must see this cat
>chat with owner while fawning over her sweet naked wrinklechild
>notice she has a rainbow ear plug
>that glowy kinship feel of encountering a rare fellow gay female in the wild
>compliment plug, tell her I have a ring like that but don't wear it at work
>she gets the message, also seems happy
>cat stays with us for treatment
>end of day
>her B O Y F R I E N D comes in to pick cat up
>burly bald-headed guy with gross raggedy-assed mountain man beard
>they live together
>mfw all good feels squashed and tarnished
>>
>>8695488
There's a ton of "LGBT sympathizer" het women out there.
If you think the earring or some plaid shirt is enough nowadays you're sadly mistaken.

Trust me I was cucked once because of this stuff. I felt like shit for an entire week until I found out my physiotherapist was a lesbian which instantly got my mommy issues up.

Now I just need to find how to do my move before her wife finds out and kills me or even better if her wife is fine with it.

>tfw I will never be as awesome as polyanon.
>>
>>8695488
Bisexual most likely or has gay family. My brother has an LGBT ally decal on his bike. I told him make sure he has ally on it since we live near a homo central place and I don't want him accidentally becoming bait.
>>
>>8695500
>>8695506
Is it even possible for femmes to subtly signal their craving for the V now? That ring is the only thing about me that "looks gay", but yeah, it doesn't seem to be enough anymore thanks to muh identity bi-hets and female allies. I don't wanna shave half my head.
>>
File: arlene-dahl-actress-1954-BPTWDJ.jpg (170KB, 1001x1390px) Image search: [Google]
arlene-dahl-actress-1954-BPTWDJ.jpg
170KB, 1001x1390px
>>8691424
Redheads, because of their rarity, and perhaps their fiery personalities, have always been much sought after.

Arlene Dahl has a lot to say about why she chose to be a Redhead in her book

Always Ask a Man: Arlene Dahl's Key to Femininity Hardcover – 1965

https://www.amazon.com/Always-Ask-Man-Arlene-Femininity/dp/B00005VCP2

read the reviews:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2041971.Always_Ask_a_Man

She also has a lot to say about being Blonde and being Brunette.
Basically, Blondes have more fun, but Brunettes are taken more seriously and are seen as more dominant.
Redheads are mysterious and, like the sign of Scorpio, great in bed, but have a sting.

She talks about finding out what your personality is and which color of hair is best for your personality.
>>
File: 1262233948450.jpg (17KB, 487x283px) Image search: [Google]
1262233948450.jpg
17KB, 487x283px
>>8695564
>Always_Ask_a_Man
>>
>>8694904
A qt wife. ;_;7
>>
>>8695546
>subtly signal
I start by bringing up OITNB and other lesbian cultural references. If it seems I'm talking to someone at least gay-friendly, I out myself. I do it all the time, not just as a pick-up strat. That's it, nothing fancy. Direct is best.
>>
>>8694904
A friend or two, I guess. I feel like asking for a gf is too much to ask for right now.
>>
File: aorqo1_250.gif (398KB, 245x264px) Image search: [Google]
aorqo1_250.gif
398KB, 245x264px
>>8695564
>Redheads are mysterious and, like the sign of Scorpio, great in bed

Listen to this Anon, /clg/, you should try a redhead.

t. redhead

>Blondes have more fun

Always been wondering how that association came to be. I get most of the others, but why more fun? Do people gain self-confidence if they decide to go blonde?
>>
>>8695627
>lesbian cultural references
>OITNB
My 60+ year old parents watch that shit.
>>
>>8695564
>>8695589
>Always_Ask_a_Man
>literally astrology-level logic
Kek, thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>8695720
So are your parent homophobes?
The test is to see if they're gay-friendly, not gay.
>>
File: 1502128053253.jpg (63KB, 650x661px) Image search: [Google]
1502128053253.jpg
63KB, 650x661px
>>8693401
Nope, no buffalo around here.

Do gingers still count if they are black and white?
>>
File: Mamie Van Doren by Tom Kelley.jpg (876KB, 1122x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Mamie Van Doren by Tom Kelley.jpg
876KB, 1122x1417px
>>8695690
I'm a mousy brown who went blonde for a few years.
Blondes do have more fun.

They get noticed more.
They attract attention (because they are lighter/brighter?)
I had people coming up to me wanting to talk to me everywhere I went as a blonde.
That never happens to me as a dishwater brown.

I even had a man and a woman approach me once and tell me "We have a secret: we only talk to other blondes because we're the best!" and they giggled and I felt like a member of a secret club. True story. Weird freaks. I think they bleached their hair too.

Anyway, I would still be blonde to this day if it weren't such a pain in the ass to have to go in every two weeks and get it touched up (my roots are quite dark) and so I finally just decided to spend the money on other things and so I no longer get invited to parties and or drinks on yachts with people I just met, but that's okay because I'm spending the money on weed now and so I don't want to leave the house.
>>
>>8695739
Very interesting. My natural hair colour is a mix of dark blonde and light brown, I'm guessing I don't get privileges of either hair colour.
The last time I was blonde was years ago, and I was still a teenager back then, so no people hitting me up. I've been toying with the idea of bleaching my hair, but I don't really want to damage it that much. I wonder if it would change people's perception of me, though.
>>
File: babytears.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
babytears.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>8695690
>tfw no qt red-haired gf

I'd be my own red-haired gf, but my complexion would look shitty with it. I've been thinking of dying my hair, but it's dark brown/black and I've read that it takes so much processing there's a good chance I'll damage it.
>>
>>8696032
>tfw no qt delinquent gf

Part of me suspects that I only dye my hair red because I fail to acquire redhead gf.

>it takes so much processing there's a good chance I'll damage it.

That's the sad downside of dying hair.
>>
>>8696032
Stick to the natural hair, you'll appreciate you did when you get older. Plus, you'd have to know a good stylist or pay money to have it done well. So many girls look like they dyed their hair using kool-aid.
>>
File: redDyeTime.jpg (325KB, 878x1400px) Image search: [Google]
redDyeTime.jpg
325KB, 878x1400px
>>8696032
>>8696201
I want red hair so badly. I dyed it half-way red before and should have just committed to the bit. (Even still this was ~360$ after tip to get it down) I am going to do it again someday when I have money. Fuck I need a job. My gf wants me to go blond but I really want to go red.
(pic related was me the last time I dyed it red.)
>>
>>8696239
Looks more like blonde to me, tbqh.
>>
>>8696239
That doesn't look reddish to me. Blonde would suit you though. Listen to your gf desu.
>>
>>8696239
Someone shop Peeps' eyesliver pic onto this.
>>
>>8696239
>white out the adam's apple.

BE GONE HON
>>
>>8696201
If it makes you feel better, I don't have a delinquent gf either.

I have a nervous habit of twisting my hair so a lot of strands are already broken/have split ends. Shame though. I've been wanting to play with hair color.

>>8696235
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I think if I were to try dying my hair, I'd do it so you can still see some of my natural color. Ombres aren't really in style anymore, but I still like them.

>>8696239
Holy shit that's steep! I'm such a penny pincher I hate the thought of paying more than 30 for a haircut.
>>
>>8696239
>>8696398
I can't imagine paying that much, I'm so cheap I cut my own hair.
>>
>>8696415
>I'm so cheap I cut my own hair.
As do I. Been doing it for years now.
>>
File: Peepening.jpg (1KB, 125x39px) Image search: [Google]
Peepening.jpg
1KB, 125x39px
>>
File: 1501548523857.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501548523857.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
>>8696336
>>8696273
Yeah I had no idea it was going to be that much either but it did take her 4.5 hours to do it so it makes sense that it was expensive. She cut it as well as dyed it. I used to get my gf to dye it but that time I wanted to go for something fancier. I just didn't realize how much/how long it would end up being/taking. You are right in that it ended up more strawberry blond (or maybe just blond) but either way next time I really want to do red. (it fades to blond anyway over time) I guess I could even just *slightly* lighten my hair and get a color something like this. I have a more darker/chestnutty brown naturally.
>>
>>8696032
>>8696201
>tfw no girlfriend at all

Why live? Somebody start enumerating the reasons, please.
>>
>>8691806
I must have missed this, how did you get to go on a sailing trip with a qt bacon sandwich making blonde?
>>
>>8693951
Fucking based. Thank you.
>>
>>8696579
Friends of friends who knew my gf. The captain found out I knew how to actually sail vs most of his regular crew and was all about having me aboard. I have been racing with him for a year now. Since the races are in off season he wanted to plan a pleasure cruise.
>>
>>8696415
I wish I could. No telling how bad I'd jack it up.

>>8696547
tfw no gf squad where you at?

>Why live?
>Dogs. Or if you're a cat person cats.
>Food
>tfw you put on your favorite track pants/pajamas/whatever and burrito in your blankets for maximum coze
>tfw you feel all relaxed and clean after just getting out of the shower
>tfw you're watching/reading something very nostalgic to you and you still enjoy it
>tfw you pick up that book/show/movie you've seen/read over a dozen times and still take away something new from it
>food
>>
I wasn't detained at customs and now I can free roam cucknada. The highways are so pretty, like out of Eurotruck Simulator but better.
>>
how affectionate is it normal for a gay woman to be with her friends? i've never had close friends so i don't know, but my gf and her bestie (who is also gay) are all over each other all the time. they've never dated, and i don't want to seem too jealous, but it makes me very uncomfortable.
>>
>>8696654
It's pretty normal. Tell your gf it bothers you though.
>>
>>8696622
Nice list. There's so many things you can do to enjoy life. Weirdly enough, when I'm most into my living for myself mode that women seem to find me the most attractive.
>>8696635
Grats on making it.
>>
>>8696635
What will you do with the leftover maple syrup then?
>>
>>8696654
>all over each other all the time
Elaborate? Hugs and stuff is fine. Rough-housing if they tend to be more butch/sporty girls. Anything more and I wouldn't like it either.
>>
>>8696670
I don't get it.
>>
>>8696682
>>8692806
>>
File: 1496233718641.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496233718641.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>8696635
Kek's Canada adventures incoming.
>>
>>8696674
hugs don't even bother me
what's too far is stuff like rough-housing, kissing on the cheek/forehead, and groping each other. last weekend they slept in the same bed, although my gf said she was there first and her friend crawled in while she was asleep.
>>
>>8696693
Ohh. Considering how pretty are the women here I wouldn't mind going to jail. Everyone is like an aryan goddess, even the fucking waitress. This is madness. I have seen two east Asians so far and they really can't compare. It's like I am awakened from my yellow fever.

>>8696696
I don't think I will have many as I will be in the hotel practically all day every day. I also had no trouble entering the country at all, everyone is so kind it's surreal. Most men look really faggy though, all the white policemen looked like twink boys in skin tight policemen uniforms, fucking hilarious.
>>
>>8696702
>groping each other
Yeah, time to have a talk with the gf on boundaries. They might not have dated but they sound like they were fuck buddies, which is not cool. Unless you're like polyanon. I'm not the sharing type at all. Thankfully, neither is my gf.
>>8696733
>aryan goddess
>being this impressed by Canadians
Wait until you visit Northern or certain parts of western Europe, you'll implode or get jailed for rape or something.
Asians in a forest of whites are generally not going to be impressive. Like the few white whites you'll see in Japan won't be either. You find the best examples in their natural habitat.
Good to hear the Canadians are keeping their rep for being friendly. I never had a problem but I wasn't sure if it was because I'm American and border crossing hurdles are kept to a minimum for us.
>>
>>8696733
>I don't think I will have many as I will be in the hotel practically all day every day.
Ah, well that doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Is your room comfy at least?
>>
>>8696702
What kind of groping?

I've slept platonically in the same bed as friends, no physical contact, no sexual tension. Did anything more than that happen when they were in bed together?
>>
File: 1368416925114.png (68KB, 327x272px) Image search: [Google]
1368416925114.png
68KB, 327x272px
>>8696702
>tfw you used to have a best friend like this but haven't spoken to her in two years
>>
>>8696622
you put food twice delinquent-chan
>>
>>8696622
>I wish I could. No telling how bad I'd jack it up
Well I definitely mess up sometimes, but I just find it funny.
>>
>>8696635
Welcome! I'm very happy to hear that Canada is treating you well so far.
>>
>>8696774
>you'll implode or get jailed for rape or something.
kek. I want to go to Finland someday and bed a qt snowmongol.

Yeah I saw murrikans get their own line along with Canadians to cross, but I crossed with no problem, a twink fuccboi just asked me why I was traveling to Canada and stamped my passport. Didn't get randomly searched at customs either, thanks god.

>>8696798
Yeah top comfy. I will try to go outside after 6PM and see what can I do. Anyone know a lesbian bar in downtown Montreal? I might step in for a few minutes to see how it is.
>>
>>8696668
>when I'm most into my living for myself mode that women seem to find me the most attractive.

I'm sure there's some kind of psychological/behavioral reason for that, but I'm not smart enough to figure it out.

>>8696919
Food is twice as important.

>>8696923
I would probably panic.
>>
>>8696971
>I would probably panic.
I might if I had to look respectable for some reason, but I don't. Nobody I know (whose opinion I respect) gives a shit, they'll harass me if I do a particularly job (did you use safety scissors?) but it's all good-natured.
>>
>>8696591
Damn, that sounds amazing. Lucky. Did your gf come with you? Did you guys rock the boat?
>>
File: 1495053549671.jpg (162KB, 524x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495053549671.jpg
162KB, 524x768px
>>8697023
Nah. She had too much work to do to come sadly. It was also too cramped for her. She would not have been comfy/been anxious. You have to manage space really carefully with 4 people on a 25' boat.
Pretty sure I caught the blond and her bf having sex on the deck one night though haha.
>>
>>8696622
I like your list, anony. I would add vidyas to it.
>tfw listening to audiobooks while playing vidyas is maximum comfy
>>
Do lesbians not like shy and introverted girls? Or do the extroverted ones pair up and the rest hide?
Asking for my wife.
>>
File: 1494351656942.jpg (8KB, 282x258px) Image search: [Google]
1494351656942.jpg
8KB, 282x258px
>>8696941
>I might step in for a few minutes to see how it is.
Planning on hooking up with some qt leafs? You should.
>>
>>8697659
>Planning on hooking up with some qt leafs? You should.
Aas a qt leaf I support this plan.
>>
does any fellow lesbians like to wear diapers?
>>
>>8697826
No and fuck you.
>>
>>8697833
sorry :(
>>
>>8691506
>liking butch features in woman means you like mentally ill men
Have you looked at "translesbians"? They are men acting out other men's fantasy of a lesbian. There's a reason that 90% of them are anime fans into 'yuri' ie male fantasies of feminine lesbians. They are just self inserting into that.

Butch girls are actual women, not men playing pretend.
>>
File: 78-78-78-.png (37KB, 252x226px) Image search: [Google]
78-78-78-.png
37KB, 252x226px
>>8697841
>Butch girls are actual women
ahahahaHAHAHAHA, not they are repressedFTMs.
>>
>>8697849
Hey, uhhhh... >>8696156
Stay in your in own general. Please???
i don't think this is too hard to grasp
>>
>>8697858
it's much too late for that,
there's probably more people w dicks here then cis les, kek
>>
>>8697865
Or trannies with SRS.
>>
File: 45787458784-04785-0.jpg (53KB, 320x478px) Image search: [Google]
45787458784-04785-0.jpg
53KB, 320x478px
>>8697858
im not a tranny im intersex
>>
I like that anime posters here always post the same shit so outsiders are obvious
>>
>>8697881
>im not a tranny im intersex
Just passing by but if I had a 5 dollar bill for every time a tranny said that I would be doing pretty good. I have even said it about myself. I don't really get why one is more acceptable than the other. Either way. Nice meme.
>>
File: 78-40784-87-.png (464KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
78-40784-87-.png
464KB, 750x1000px
>>8697903
i dont see what the problem is i was born with a vagina
im not a tranny or anything close
>>
>>8697927
You are basically still a tranny. Or trannies are basically intersex. Either way you are basically the same thing, in the end, you just get there in different ways.
http://www.isna.org/faq/transgender

>Most people with intersex conditions come to medical attention because doctors or parents notice something unusual about their bodies. In contrast, people who are transgendered have an internal experience of gender identity that is different from most people.
>>
>>8697935
So basically:
>intersex = physical condition
>transgender = mental condition
>>
I'm taking my gf's to opera this weekend. Hotel is booked, tickets are good(I guess?) and I'm so excited!
>>
File: 1499822731816.jpg (64KB, 753x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1499822731816.jpg
64KB, 753x1063px
>>8697596
>Or do the extroverted ones pair up and the rest hide?
This, desu.
>>
>>8698069
>tickets are good(I guess?)
Why the uncertainty on the authenticity of the tickets?
>>
>>8698094
More like if I bought a good place to see the opera. I don't know anything about it so I went for somewhat expensive tickets.
>>
>>8698094
d/a
I think it may be seating
>like, 8th row or some shit
>you gotta sit in the back between two fat guys who's flab is spilling into your chair
>on both sides
>>
>>8698118
Oh, got it.
Hopefully this >>8698122 doesn't happen to y'all.
>>
>>8696398
>If it makes you feel better, I don't have a delinquent gf either.

But you are the delinquent gf.

>I have a nervous habit of twisting my hair so a lot of strands are already broken/have split ends.

Part of my hair is bleached and it actually didn't seem that damaged after using what is now my go-to bleach. I used a different, less intense brand once, and ever since then it has become noticeably dryer.
>>
>>8697659
No. If anything I would step in and order a glass of water and leave after being disgusted at the sight of SJWs that would be perfectly cute otherwise.
>>
>>8697826
>does any fellow lesbians like to wear diapers?
I had a girlfriend who liked to wear diapers but once she got to grade school she stopped wearing them.
>>
File: 1499788024909.jpg (84KB, 477x377px) Image search: [Google]
1499788024909.jpg
84KB, 477x377px
>>8697835
Don't be sad, anime-poster.
>>
>>8696622
I appreciate the effort, anon, I really do. But I have come to find life not 'surprising' or enjoyable anymore. Like, I don't have anything else to discover or try.
>>
>>8698500
Have you tried a backpacking tour?
>>
>>8698515
Actually, that's a nice idea. To be honest, there are times when I think of taking my money from my back account and just dissappear somewhere, abandon modern civilization for good. If someone wants to meet me, they'll find me on a mountain eating chestnuts.

Now seriously, I know those are fantasies. But they fact remains the same: I was born with every commodity available yet I am not pleased with anything anymore. I don't even feel like meeting new women.

Maybe all I need is for a meteorite to strike some common sense in my head.
>>
>>8698326
>order a glass of water and leave
You are too cute, chaparrita.
>>
>>8698500
>>8698541
Sounds like you need a vacation. Or therapy. Or both.
>>
File: lewd Hifumi.png (613KB, 915x713px) Image search: [Google]
lewd Hifumi.png
613KB, 915x713px
>10 seconds into catching up with New Game! and chill and she gives you this look
>>
>>8698600
Ahagon >>>> Hifumin
>>
File: finnish flag.gif (13KB, 1800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
finnish flag.gif
13KB, 1800x1201px
>>8691424
I'm probably going to go to Finland next week. Anyone have any places to recommend?
>>
>>8698581
I came from my last vacation two days ago. I only feel at peace when I am trekking some mountain or exploring a forest. The rest feels empty.

As for therapy... I personally distrust psychiatrist, counselors and the like. Nobody can fix what's inside your head.

However, if some of you have experienced positive changes after paying them a visit, I'd appreciate the feedback.
>>
File: 1502250376826.jpg (215KB, 750x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1502250376826.jpg
215KB, 750x1085px
Are gyms a meme? Jogging around your neighborhood is just a better way to get your heart pumping, desu.
>>
>>8698635
There are a bunch of anons here who have talked about how things got better for them after they found the right therapist and/or medication.
>>
>>8698655
It's too hot and humid to run outside before heat exhaustion kicks in during spring/summer times around here.
Treadmill during the hot seasons and jogging outdoors during the cooler seasons.
>>
>>8698613
Stay away from this redneck infested shithole.
T. suomalainen
>>
>>8698613
finland isn't a real place dude
>>
>>8698716
there are europoor rednecks?
>>
>>8698744
Yes. Who do you think voted for Brexit or supports Marine Le Pen?
>>
>>8691648
/clg/ on the right
/tttt/ on the middle
>>
>>8698779
doesn't /tttt/ mean the whole board?
>>
>>8698804
Only the tranny threads
So you can say the whole board in a way, yes
>>
>>8698768
>the majority of brits are rednecks
Leaving aside that anon said europoor, not britbong.
>>
Lets settle this once and for all!
Team Romans or Team Gauls/Celts?
>>
>>8698326
So, just like every gay bar then?
>>
>>8698931
Romans because the Pretorians btfo the Viking Lords any day.
>>
>>8698931
Romans
>>
File: 1476068238019.png (316KB, 592x501px) Image search: [Google]
1476068238019.png
316KB, 592x501px
>mfw there are two gorgeous frenchies here and one looks like a dyke
I have been wanting to tell at least three women today that they look beautiful but I'm too socially inept to make it sound like flirting/compliment instead of creepy.
>>
>>8699215
Go for it. You'll never see them again.

Then report back.
>>
>>8699215
Stop being a pussy, kek. Make us proud and talk to those qts!
>>
File: 878484.jpg (150KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
878484.jpg
150KB, 850x1198px
>>8699215
great job you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
////
>>
>>8699215
>huhuhuhhuhue, y-you're b-beautiful, you know that?
>heu, c'est quoi son problème à celle-là ?
>>
>>8699215
>mention this to my beautiful French gf from France
>she goes on 5 minutes about Canadians ruined the French language
>concedes they may be French expats who speaks actual French but is doubtful
I guess French Canadians is a bad topic to bring up to her.
>>
>>8699333
>hé beh, sacré tabernacle !
>Enwoye, niaise pas avec la puck dis donc !
They didn't ruin it, they continue to ruin it.
>>
>>8699302
>>heu, c'est quoi son problème à celle-là
What the fuck is this.

>>8699333
Tell your gf that they're from France.
>>
File: baguette-maison.jpg (165KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
baguette-maison.jpg
165KB, 1200x600px
>>8699371
>What the fuck is this
French.
>>
File: 1983453.png (478KB, 1215x652px) Image search: [Google]
1983453.png
478KB, 1215x652px
>>8699377
>>
>>8699333
I've heard this is a common sentiment among people who are actually from France. But my French is so horrible that I have to worry more about being understood than sounding Quebecois whenever I'm in France.
>>
>>8698808
>tranners being delusional
Its become sad at this point

>>8699333
I thought canadians hate french canadians.
>>
>>8699454
>I thought canadians hate french canadians.
Nah we just stereotype them as confrontational and/or emotionally volatile.
>>
>>8699454
>I thought canadians hate french canadians.
>>8699459 <----- This.
It is funny how much hate the french Canadians get from actual people from France.
>>
>>8699622
My gf doesn't hate them. She was very clear it was the butchery of the French language that she hates. She says it's worse than any other version of French if you can even call if French at all.
Seems like the subject has riled some nerves. Ah, she's pretty cute when she's angry.
>>
File: 1502309026272.png (248KB, 309x842px) Image search: [Google]
1502309026272.png
248KB, 309x842px
Is this a good game?
>>
File: DFZn0C3WsAANk8z.jpg (101KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFZn0C3WsAANk8z.jpg
101KB, 849x1200px
>>8699884
Yes. Makoto a best.
>>
>>8699884
If you like the Persona series, P5 is good. For yuri content, it's worse than P3 or P4. The most yuri in the Persona series is P3 PSP where you can play a Female MC.
>>
Since we're on the subject of vidya - is Life is Strange worth the $20? I played the first episode which is free and I liked it. However I heard I could kiss the blue haired qt which I have not yet been able to do
>>
>>8700304
The kiss isn't worth $20, in my opinion.
>>
File: IMG_1341.jpg (299KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1341.jpg
299KB, 960x1200px
I either get people immediately picking up on my gingerness, or people telling me my hair is brown. wat do.
>>
>>8700399
Should this poster get the peeps treatment? Vote now. Y/N
>>
>>8700469
She's precious. No bully.

(Peeps seems precious too, but it's hard to tell for sure from just the eyes.)
>>
>>8700469
>>8700474

Guys I have no idea what this means, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
File: 1498624899507.jpg (83KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1498624899507.jpg
83KB, 736x1105px
>>8699884
The fucking anatomy there. Jesus.
>>8700399
Please be kind to this beautiful creature.
t. peeps.
>>8700474
>>8700474
>Peeps seems precious too, but it's hard to tell for sure from just the eyes.
:3

Fun fact I think I posted my whole face on here once upon a time before the "peeps" became a thing.
>>
File: just shoot me fam.png (606KB, 642x643px) Image search: [Google]
just shoot me fam.png
606KB, 642x643px
>>8697020
I have a new office job now and before that I was a preschool teacher, so I'm willing to bet that at either position I'm going to need to do something kind of professional. I just have a long ponytail for now.

>>8698300
>ywn form a girl gang with your gf

>my go-to bleach

Out of curiosity what is it? I've been wanting to do something to my hair for ages but I'm not sure what cut to get or if I should dye it.

>>8698500
That sounds like ass, but I've kind of been there before. I would suggest therapy, then? It might not help you, but it's helping me.

>>8698655
I like lifting weights and have started cardio too. I don't have enough money/space to build a home gym so I've fallen for the meme for now.

>mfw I lost 2 lbs as of this morning
>mfw I hope it's fat and not muscle but it's probably muscle

>>8697580
This is also comfy af.
>>
>>8700399
Also to be fair it is hard to tell from just that picture. The whole image has a sepia thing going on.
>>
>>8700474
>tranners
>precious
>>
does /clg/ like big butts
>>
File: The.handmaiden.jpg (274KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
The.handmaiden.jpg
274KB, 1280x536px
Do you dislike it when lesbian movies get too lewd?
>>
>>8700630
yes
>>8700634
no
>>
File: 1296539608475.jpg (56KB, 574x528px) Image search: [Google]
1296539608475.jpg
56KB, 574x528px
>>8700569
As much as I'd like to see, for your own protection - please, never again.
>>
>>8700474
Peeps is a tranner.
>>
File: thighs pls.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
thighs pls.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>8700630
I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE

In all seriousness, butts and thighs are pretty good.

>tfw no gf who could crush your skull
>>
>>8700634
Only when they get het lewd.
>>
File: 1485053255217.jpg (187KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485053255217.jpg
187KB, 450x800px
Peeps is a man. Don't respond to him.

https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8322643/#8325212
>>
File: Wells of wells.jpg (65KB, 743x743px) Image search: [Google]
Wells of wells.jpg
65KB, 743x743px
>>8700630
yes
>>
>>8700623
>>8700657
Proof? Or is this just typical /clg/ witch-hunting?
>>
>>8700680
See
>>8700668
>>
>>8700668
Proof that's peeps?
>>
>>8700688
He wouldn't have deleted that pic in his original post if it wasn't.
>>
File: madotsuki3.jpg (328KB, 662x978px) Image search: [Google]
madotsuki3.jpg
328KB, 662x978px
>>8700672
Too muscular... probably has one of those steroid clits.

>>8700668
You sure? I always thought peeps was a girl and you guys just meme'd her by making an even smaller picture of her eyes every day.

I can be wrong but I'm pretty sure she's not your pic.
>>
>>8700668
Please let this not be true. Those eyes were so cute.
>>
>>8700692
plus
>>8696365
seems... kind of legit.
>>
File: 1 hp.jpg (118KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1 hp.jpg
118KB, 640x640px
>>8700701
>probably has one of those steroid clits

You don't need to take test to get beefy
Only testosterone over a period of several years makes your clit grow
>clen doesn't
>tren doesn't
>anavar doesn't
Please stop discouraging qt from lifting
>>
>>8700711
When he originally posted his picture he deleted it after people recognized him. If it was some random tranner, why did it get deleted?
>>
>>8700717
>Please stop discouraging qt from lifting
Not discouraging or anything, just showing my extreme disgust about said thing.

I already posted about this before, I had a shitty experience with a girl who was a gym bunny.

Can't you just get fit without looking like he-man and farting smelly protein shakes all day?
>>
>>8700718
Do we have to call them he? I'm so used to calling those eyes she.
>>
>>8700717
>>clen doesn't
>>tren doesn't
>>anavar doesn't

Forgot this part.
Can't you also go natty instead of shoving steroids down your throat? You sound like a guy from fit trying to get into a "muscular lesbian threesome".
>>
File: BnVHNM5.png (209KB, 584x607px) Image search: [Google]
BnVHNM5.png
209KB, 584x607px
>>8700717
>tfw can't roid at all because all the men in my family are bald and I don't wanna lose my hair

J
U
S
T
>>
>>8700726
peeps is a lesbian with a gf I can vouch.
>>
>>8700736
Fuck off peeps. TRANNERS AREN'T WELCOME.
>>
>>8700736
Cisbian or GTFO.
>>
File: 1496744525022.jpg (7KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1496744525022.jpg
7KB, 200x196px
>>8700668
Well, that's disappointing af.
>>
File: Sheli McCoy natural light.jpg (106KB, 744x767px) Image search: [Google]
Sheli McCoy natural light.jpg
106KB, 744x767px
>>8700724
>>8700732
Not all /fit/ chicks taste bad and fart. Sorry the experience left a sour taste in your mouth. badum tss

>can't you also go natty
Yes, but women reach their physical potential a bit too soon(for my tastes) and with less dramatic results because of fat distribution. To each their ooooooown.

>>8700734
That doesn't mean you'll bald also. Depending on what you take.
Post muscle selfie pls.
>>
File: 1502215391209.png (351KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1502215391209.png
351KB, 500x503px
>>8700778
Related. My fitness goals.
>>
>>8700778
>That doesn't mean you'll bald also.

I'm pretty sure that all the roid that are deemed "safe" for women are based on DHT, which is the hormone that causes balding in men. I suppose there's still a small chance nothing will happen, but I don't want to risk it. I'm one of those girls that gets super anal about her hair.
>>
>>8700711
I don't think they match up desu.
>>
>>8700569
Peeps is the pic real?
>>
>>8700576
>mfw I lost 2 lbs as of this morning
That's a lot of weight to lose in one day desu.
If anything it's probably water weight not fat or muscle that you lost.
Keep aiming for a home gym. It's super comfy and worth the money.
>>
>>8700778
>Not all /fit/ chicks taste bad and fart.
I'm honestly too scared to even try again anon.
I'm only into skinny girls now.

As for your goal >>8700784 that's pretty skinny yet though >>8700778 is already getting past the limit of what I'm into.

And for the "physical potential" thing, I honestly believe you should aim for a natural form, if your body is telling you it's impossible to do X because you're a female you shouldn't try to turn your body into a he-man copy.

Pretty much every fitness trainer I know starts on the skinny pic you said and end up on the juiced frankenstein because they don't know when to stop. think of bulimia or something but with fitness.

Ok now my rant is over.
Also since we are talking about fitness.
How can you not get yeasty as fuck after only eating oats, yogurt and tuna for an entire week?
And don't get me started on the protein shakes.

I have considered just moving out from all of this and going full vegan because it just makes me sick.
>>
File: feed the skeli.png (310KB, 494x1014px) Image search: [Google]
feed the skeli.png
310KB, 494x1014px
>>8700784
>>
>>8700831
>As for your goal >>8700784 (You) that's pretty skinny yet though
I mean I am already 130 some lb it won't be that hard to cut another 10-15
>>
>>8700668
Nazi here. I fucking knew it.
>>
File: image-product-hlk-30-vol.png (203KB, 421x360px) Image search: [Google]
image-product-hlk-30-vol.png
203KB, 421x360px
>>8700576
>Out of curiosity what is it?

Pic related, it's the bleach by Directions. I used the 40 volume when I bleached for the first time, and 30 volume when I re-bleach.
>>
>>8700831
I hate the taste and smell of tuna. Actually, I can't stand the smell or taste of any seafood. I stick with chicken/turkey and quinoa/brown rice for the bulk of my protons.
>>
>>8700856
How did you know?
>>
>>8700856
I feel like you are >>8700668 same fagging. Go away nazi. Can't you see we like the new op better?
>>
>>8700871
Maybe you werent here for the debacle. "Peeps" threw a fit way back when and whatsherface joined in when i listened to the voice they posted again and found it off, a mod booted em. And thats when they cried and tried to boycott /clg/, trying to kill it by flooding the tranner inclusive gen with their posts.
>>
I must know the results of Kek's Montreal bar adventure.
>>
>>8700878
>>8700871
>>8700856
>>8700741
>>8700718
>>8700668
>>8700657
>>8700623
>>8700744
Just look at this shit. That isn't even all the posts. Why do you fuckers keep shitting up my lesgen by bringing up trans shit that literally doesn't matter? I came here for cis lesbians and all I see is people trying desperately to make the thread about trans people. Like honestly who gives a fuck if they are or aren't. The person who claims to be peeps seems alright, and she hasn't bothered me. What bothers me is all this shit about trans people. Like peeps is literally a meme at this point. Does it matter?
>>
>>8700875
Not really. Whenever i check back someone is complaining about it being dead. It was hoppin when i managed em.

>>8700894
Did that idiot seriously leave her moms basement
>>
>>8700875
That probably really is nazi. Although she gets accused of being a tranny as much as peeps over extremely thin evidence as well. It's all really stupid.
>>
>>8700897
t. Peeps
>>
>>8700897
>Does it matter?
Yes. Trannies need to fuck off.
>>
>>8700897
Because a tranny shouldnt be making clg threads

>>8700910
Theres a tranny with peeps face. The voice is not female. Thats the difference.
It was the actual trannies who said i must be one because they wanted to throw clg into a frenzy. Then they sent one of their own to check and the hater admitted i am female.
>>
>>8700831
>How can you not get yeasty as fuck after only eating oats, yogurt and tuna for an entire week?

Eat more fresh produce. It is the secret. It is the way. Also, cucumbers.

see
>>8692229
>>
>>8700898
>Did that idiot seriously leave her moms basement
Well, that shows how much you have been keeping up with the threads for the past few weeks.
>>
>>8700672
>tfw no musclewife
>>
>>8700925
Yeah its been so slow and so full of boring weebposting i havent bothered. Glad i checked today tho.
>>
>>8700897
>trans shit that literally doesn't matter
I'd say a tranner infiltrator matters. He got into the discord too >>8700878
>>
>>8700860
I used to hate it too but I just got over it by mixing with some salt, black pepper and some squeezed lemon over it.

Anyways I have been considering hard about the vegan thing, I think this tryhard mode is not for me at all. I want to be chill and just fit.

>>8700923
Well this kinda aligns with my plans, I'm trying to move on from this meat and stuff even though I only eat tuna as meat anyways.

Also complimentary vegan waifu. Please don't steal. If you find one who looks like this, immediately send her back me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQJYoLA4k0&list=PLjc8lPl_Qwk_awNLUQQLW1EAU6mc0Ebds
>>
Maybe peeps can be allowed as a one-off since she's been a part of the thread for so long without making any trouble.
>>
>>8700920
I've never seen peep's face nor did anyone post it, I have no idea if that's the same as that tranny. I'm supposed to think it definitely is based on a photo being deleted. This is just as dumb as the arguments people would use to call you a tranny.
Since I'm not desperate enough to actually date or friend someone IRL from 4chan, I'm not invested in all your drama about finding out the mole. As long as you're not saying something obviously wrong or stupid about women, or talking tranny shit, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>8700953
Are you trying to make our resident chink autist have a stroke?
>>
>>8700940
tfw contralto also and wouldn't pass discord voice test
>>
>>8700954
>This is just as dumb as the arguments people would use to call you a tranny.
Why did you delete your photo then?
>>
>>8700963
Reading comprehension, you idiot. I'm obviously not peeps as I said I've never seen his/her face pic posted before.
>>
>>8700953
You are missing the key component of why people want these threads - it has actual xx women in it. Tranner pls fuck off.

>>8700954
This is interesting. Just because you dont care (you actually do, since you devoted a long ass post to it) doesnt mean others dont. People want to know the truth, especially if its someone they thought they knew. I gave evidence of myself because i wasnt afraid, i knew the tranners would keep shrieking unless i shut them up, i wanted to rest the nerves of the actual women. So i did it. "Peeps" can do the same.
>>
>>8700962
I think her voice only compliments her style. She's awesome and her voice is pretty much perfect for punk rock.

Oh yeah, also who cares if some random autist would call you a tranny on the internet because she's only used to talking to other 14 year old girls.
>>
>>8700974
I'm a tranner just because I don't care if one single tranner who has integrated herself is allowed...
>>
>>8700940
H-Hey Anony, I'm also vegan and not gross.
>>
>>8700974
I'm bored which is the reason I always come to shitpost on 4chan. If there was actually another interesting topic going on, I'd post about that instead. /fit/ steroid abuse, please. Like anyone here is actually at risk when most are still working on being presentable.
And yeah, obviously it's up to peeps/haha anon to counter it.
>>
I love this thread.
>>
>>8700985
The point is to not let them integrate themselves because guess what - they aren't cis lesbians. For some reason they can't get that through their fucking heads. And if you want him around you can very well go follow him around in his tranner delusions. Elsewhere.
>>
File: pol.jpg (129KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
129KB, 1440x810px
>>8700830
It's been a couple weeks since I weighed myself, actually. Ever since someone called me "boft" I feel like I need to lose weight and get a little more cut. So I've been doing cardio most days and lifting 3 times a week.

I'm also tracking my macros but it's hard to eat so little. I have a huge appetite in general and even 1700 calories on my lifting days isn't enough for me.

>tfw you want to get jacked but it's hard

>>8700858
Thanks! I might try it if I decide to bleach my hair or play around with color.
>>
>>8700930
>boring weebposting
OP, please make the next thread a weeb topic.
>>
>>8701012
Nice try tranner. /clg/ is still my child. And while active posters migrated to things like discord - I will look upon her and pity her.
>>
>>8700987
>tfw it's super hard to see who replied to me after all the shitposting in the last 10 minutes.

Anyways I'm technically not a vegan yet anon, I'm considering it since I am getting tired of the "moar protein for gainz" kinda of deal.
I just want to chill and keep how I am right now.

Also please teach me your vegan ways and share nice recipes on the next few threads, though I only post around this hour because I'm super busy during morning / evening.
>>
>>8701011
>even 1700 calories
>even

Girl I know you're smol but 1700 isn't a lot. I'm basically underweight and I have a maintenance of a little less than 1600.

>>8701034
The ''also'' was referring to the video you posted.

>Also please teach me your vegan ways and share nice recipes on the next few threads, though I only post around this hour

O-Okay, I'm usually asleep at this time though.
I also posted this infograph >>8693435 in case you haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>8701030
It's because I'm tired of hearing you stir up tranny shit like you always do, nazi. Fuck off back to your discord, we never needed you.
>>
>>8701011
Hey delinquent. You're still a favorite of mine.

>>8701074
I didn't do anything besides laugh over something I suspected for a long ass time. Tell him to prove he's female. Just like you goaded me to.
>>
File: Engine 2 brownies.jpg (118KB, 650x698px) Image search: [Google]
Engine 2 brownies.jpg
118KB, 650x698px
>>8701034
d/a
I add walnuts instead of chocolate chips since we're sharing brownie recipes.
>>
File: 1495481499601.jpg (169KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
1495481499601.jpg
169KB, 520x853px
>>8701030
>active posters migrated to things like discord
That's why the thread is slow when there's no shitposting.
>>
>>8701030
>/clg/ is still my child.
>it was created by a trans girl who got sick of lesgen being full of trans talk
>>
>>8701100
There was always a chat anon, and they always said the thread would die, but it never did.
The sane ones left for real life.
>>
File: 1488199516091.png (304KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488199516091.png
304KB, 500x500px
>>8701068
Oh ok I got it now, I'm slow, almost 3am here.
And yeah, didn't check the info earlier thanks a lot.

>tfw we share the same vegan waifu.
>>
>>8701090
Nice thanks for this pic too.
hmm what if I add hazels instead? I'm really into hazels.
>>
>>8701118
>almost 3am here

Are you a bong? If yes you'll truly have to become my soon-to-be vegan waifu.
>>
>>8701090
>1 cup of sugar
This is probably why I never got into making desserts. I can't enjoy them when I know the ingredients. Don't even get me started on all the cream cheese and butter is in my favorite cheesecakes.
>>
>>8701134
I-I don't see why not
>>
>>8701161
Use less sugar if you use sweetened applesauce. Or don't, ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>8701109
It was created by a cis girl (me) who was tired of tranners using the "lesbian general, im a lesbian" excuse.

>>8701100
If I started an OP. I can almost guarantee this place would start seeing some traffic.
>>
>>8701169
It's trading one sugar for another. The only way I can enjoy it is by not making it and ignore what I know when I buy a dessert. That's about as self-denial as I get.
>>
File: 1502319452075.jpg (48KB, 665x430px) Image search: [Google]
1502319452075.jpg
48KB, 665x430px
Pic related is actually very relevant to this thread. It looks like the next generation of white cuties are overwhelmingly right-wing and that those lesbians among us that are right-of-center will be getting a much larger dating-pool. I mean, we all know that in the real world and in regards to dating, opposites don't really attract and do well with each other. I've had
trouble getting along with Hillary-voting types of girls, so this is great news for me.
>>
>>8701137
Portugal.
>tfw almost got a vegan waifu even though I rarely post on these threads.

>>8701163
Yeah I will try with it then, hazelnuts are amazing, I'm addicted to nutela but can't eat as much as I want because I was on a diet for them gainz.
>>
>>8701170
Proof.
>>
>>8701185
Sad that white boys outrank white girls but white girls still have the second best score on the table.
>>
>>8701185
>tfw still hide my MAGA hat from gf because I don't know how she'll react
>>
>>8701185
>oh look at all those mostly straight people voting
Here you go, something actually relevant on this topic to this thread.
That small and not really growing number of right-leaning LGBT? That's reality.
>>
>>8701185
eh

honestly as I kid when they ran "who you gonna vote for" I voted al gore because
>um well bush was a president once right and I think it's the other guys turn cause it's fair we take turns teacher says so

so the fuck do I give what some equally idiot 5th graders think. They could have voted because it's funny some guy curses a lot or because mommy and daddy argued over it but mommy was pro-clinton and she made the kid eat spinach that day. Kids are stupid and change their minds and any article focusing on their opinions on politics is just bs clickbait.

Guess your post is just equal (you)bait but whatever.
>>
File: handcuffs optional.jpg (36KB, 470x705px) Image search: [Google]
handcuffs optional.jpg
36KB, 470x705px
>>8701185
A large portion of women in law enforcement and the military are lesbian and all are right leaning. Looking forward to that getting even better so I can treat right-wing sugar babies when I'm older.
>>
>>8701185
>90% of white boys would have voted for Trump
>7 out of ten of white women
>over half of the chink boys
wew So many shitlords.
>>
File: LGBT opinion of parties.jpg (32KB, 346x451px) Image search: [Google]
LGBT opinion of parties.jpg
32KB, 346x451px
>>8701210
Interesting fact: Lesbians are more left-leaning. Bisexuals are the most right-leaning.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/25/lesbian-gay-and-bisexual-voters-remain-a-solidly-democratic-bloc/
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/06/13/chapter-7-partisanship-policy-views-values/

Maybe it means if you're conservative, you should try your luck with bi. Who knows.
>>
>>8701209
How can you stand not knowing if she's a reactionary leftist? Values are important, Anon.
>>
>>8701247
That was fairly early in the cycle when the polls had Hillary at +15. They got more honest in the last week.
>>
File: Brooke Backerack.jpg (68KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Brooke Backerack.jpg
68KB, 1080x720px
>>8701247
>80% Rat
I'm disappointed in us.
>>
>>8701258
Uh, the graph you're looking at is party affiliation in 2013 which has nothing to do with the presidential vote for 2016.
And >>8701210 was taken right after the vote.
>>
>>8701273
Still, didn't what happened in 2016 teach you to take these polls with a grain of salt?
>>
>>8701281
NBC is shit but PEW is usually pretty accurate. They must have polled from biased sources during the election.
>>
File: 195jai.jpg (58KB, 513x500px) Image search: [Google]
195jai.jpg
58KB, 513x500px
>>8701252
I'll tell her after we're married
break it out on our wedding night
mfw
>>
>>8701281
No, because the overall vote result was within the margin of error. A few key state votes were wrong. The main thing is there was an unusually large number of undecided voters that people were ignoring how they would actually vote. They should have assumed they would break much higher for Trump as historically undecideds tend to do for the challengers.

There is nothing off about Pew polling over many years on LGBT and numerous topics. The results are clear and very consistent. I still haven't heard lesbians being some bastion of conservatism IRL either.
>>
File: 1495052175686.png (569KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
1495052175686.png
569KB, 1024x663px
>>8701185
Really makes me think.
>>
File: Fox 2016.jpg (22KB, 876x197px) Image search: [Google]
Fox 2016.jpg
22KB, 876x197px
>>8701293
Like I said the last time I posted it, every network posts the same exit polls done by the same polling group. Here's Fox's stats. There is nothing network specific about it.
>>
>>8701068
Yeah. I'm usually happiest at 2200 if I've been working out. 1700 is about my maintenance and that's if I'm just slubbing around doing nothing. But a trainer at my gym told me to cut 500 calories from my daily diet and add cardio along with my usual lifting schedule if I want to cut. It makes it really hard to hit my macros and not go over.

>>8701089
Hi!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (53KB, 1133x514px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
53KB, 1133x514px
>>8701329
Forgot my link. You need to scroll nearly all the way down the page to see it.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/exit-polls
>>
>>8701317
You're ignoring how the polls, Gallup etc., had Hillary ahead by 15-20 points until the last one or two weeks. There was a lot of this bullshit from these organizations that, presumably, had to correct their work as the election approached to retain some credibility. This is so tiresome. Just be honest. I think you know about this.
>>
>>8701359
The polls shifted constantly and it was rare Hillary was even up by 15. You rather believe what's in your head is better than any stat, that's fine. Live and wait, see other elections, and you'll see whether LGBT really turns right or not. Although I guess if you refuse to believe any kind of polling data, I don't know how you'll ever know the truth. Is this like a religious thing, where you just believe with faith or something?
>>
>>8701338
What do your meals typically consist of?
>>
>>8701400
Well, I've looked it up, and I was somewhat off, but not by that much. If you remove a few outliers from the stats of October and September, you get an average of more than 10 for Clinton.
https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
>>
>>8700894
All the lesbian bars are pretty far away so I won't go to any. Even if I went to one it would just be sad.
>>
>>8701452
Did you talk to any qts today?
>>
Should I go back to that barcade tonight even though I'd be going by myself, wouldn't be able to drink much, and will probably have to deal with guys trying to pick me up? Might be some qt geeky girls there.
>>
>>8701450
>CNN/Opinion Research 6/26 - 6/28 890 RV 3.5 59 35 Clinton +24
kek Never change, CNN.
>>
>>8701456
No. A Taiwanese qt smiled at me once when I was trying to express myself orally but failed because autism. I spoke like maybe two times today and it was awful. I won't be able to talk to women like this.
>>
File: Canal.jpg (59KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
Canal.jpg
59KB, 600x678px
>>8701452
What about a mixed gay/lesbian club? It wouldn't be sad. I love when femmes are in a club. Worst case scenario you'll get a free drink from a dyke. Be adventurous.
>>
>>8701209
Pathetic.
>>
File: s001.jpg (168KB, 870x1333px) Image search: [Google]
s001.jpg
168KB, 870x1333px
>>8701506
>tfw no redpilled asian gf
>>
File: 1501346766619.jpg (103KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1501346766619.jpg
103KB, 750x732px
>>8701501
>I was trying to express myself orally but failed because autism.
TOO CUTE, chaparrita.
>>
>>8701513
you say this like I don't already know
constant anxiety of her going through my closet and finding it
>>
>>8701506
If you can find one within 1 km from Le Centre Sheraton then I will go, but the only ones I could find in Google are at the Gay Village around 3 km away. What would I do in a gay bar anyway? I can barely speak normally so the only thing I can do is sit somewhere watching fags dance.

>>8701529
Please stop you fucking burger.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (107KB, 613x544px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
107KB, 613x544px
>>8701450
>removing outliers only on one side
That's not how polling works. It also doesn't get you to 10.

I came up with Clinton +4 average, not interfering with the polls.
Quick way to do it:
1) Copy Sept & October info from link into spreadsheet
2) Find/Replace Clinton with nothing or space
3) Replace Trump+ with - (to denote negative numbers)
4) Replace Even with Zero
5) Calculate ex. =AVERAGE(G1:G84)

Also note that the final overall result was a Clinton +2.1% which was well within the margin of error of RCP November average of 3.2%. Polls nearest to the election are notably more accurate due to more undecided voters making up their minds and whatever final factors helped make those decisions.
>>
>>8701449
Generally, I try to see that my meals are broken down to 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% healthy fats. I've been making a conscious effort to eat more veggies, too. It's not perfect every time and of course I treat myself once or twice a week, but that's roughly what my meals are like.
>>
File: GO GO GO.jpg (162KB, 1455x679px) Image search: [Google]
GO GO GO.jpg
162KB, 1455x679px
>>8701566
>What would I do in a gay bar anyway?

>do a lap around the club looking for qt
>smoke
>do another lap around
>all women who look femme are fag-hags
>finally confirm there are no femme lesbians
>dance with shirtless gay men
>become fag-hag

But that's just what I do.

>If you can find one within 1 km
This place is 1.1 km away you have to go.
>>
>>8701566
>What would I do in a gay bar anyway
Check out girls and work on that autism. Drink. Listen to music. Entertain us with the story of what it was like.
>>
>>8701612
That street is called Beaver Hall for goodness sake.
>>
>>8701612
Why do fag-hags even exist? Sounds trashy as fuck. What's the name of the bar? Maybe I can pester my [spoiler]mom[/spoiler] to go to the mall and then I can sneak outside for a bit.

>>8701631
I will try but I can't promise anything and if it ever happens it will be more boring than what you expect.
>>
>>8701669
Take your mom with you. It'll be fun.
>>
>>8701677
No sankyu
>>
>>8701653
Vive la Canada!
>>8701669
>fag-hags
I've heard this from them:
>gay guys are better looking
>won't get hit on by obnoxious dudes
>music is better
I take their word for it since I don't step in mixed clubs much these days.
>>
File: Keks first gay bar.jpg (118KB, 1325x665px) Image search: [Google]
Keks first gay bar.jpg
118KB, 1325x665px
>>8701669
>What's the name of the bar?
Plateau Lounge

Yelp also says this is a gay bar.
Pic related. It's Thursday's.
>>
>>8701693
I've been hit on by "bi" men in mixed clubs before. The fag-hags lead them in. When I'm looking I go to female exclusive nights/clubs/bars.
>>
>>8701715
What do I do if they are filled with just gaymen though?
>>
>>8701735
If they are wearing leather, then run.
>>
>>8701731
Naturally, since that's where all the lesbians will be if a city is big enough to support it.
>>8701735
Leave and find a lesbian club/night/event. Sorry, you'll have to get away from mom and take a taxi or uber to it.
>>
>>8701771
>Sorry, you'll have to get away from mom and take a taxi or uber to it.
No way. I can't go farther than a few meters on my own before having a paranoia episode.
>>
>>8701778
You are not alone. /clg/ is with you in spirit.
>>
>>8701323
FUCK OFF MATT
>>
>>8699419
>tfw that's your /u/ shitpost
>>
>>>8701935
>>
>>8701938
Why so early? And you didnt link the thread properly both here and there. Why in such a hurry?
>>
File: 5957_07f3_600.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5957_07f3_600.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
What kind of colour would you find acceptable. Would you date a gal with dyed hair?

God, I can't decide between fuckn my hair up for life to lighten it and dye, it's so dark, or just leaving my naturaly strong wavy shit.

>tfw going to move to antoher city and live with a friend whom I find attractive
>the possibility she's a lesbo is like 10%

I don't want to ruin our friendship and we'll probably get tired of each other soon enough living in the same space longer. Fuck me.
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.