[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was reading r/asktransgender recently (yeah, yeah I know,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

So I was reading r/asktransgender recently (yeah, yeah I know, Plebbit isn’t exactly well-accepted here) and someone brought up an interesting topic: how there’s other major problems going on the world such as war, hunger, and slavery, and when someone look at their problems such as gender dysphoria, transitioning, and repression, it makes them look and seem pathetic and not worth any importance compared to everything else. Personally I’ve felt this way a whole lot and I feel that my personal issues are stupid and irrelevant compared to actual important things and that I have bigger problems to deal with. Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
You should go and stop wars and world hunger and all that mess. Definitely put your pathetic transitioning to the side.
>>
>>8691041
those problems will vanish in our lifetime due to boiling over of societal upheaval in the west. when change comes then none of these problems will matter
>>
>>8691041
yeah, go feed the nigger muslims, liberate them from the oppression of evil white man, arm them, then bring them here as refugees

they clearly deserve all that more than you
>>
>>8691066
Yeah, the op should just wait. No need to worry about slavery and war and famine in some niggerland in africa, because soon we will have our own share of these in Europe, not less thanks to compassionate idiots who think like OP
>>
>>8691081
no, worldwide utopia will exist in the next 100 years. who gives a damn about tribal bickering when the medical community will create immortality and destroy the last thing shadow archons hold over our head, the death drive? why would people bicker over diamonds and land and oil when they can live forever, and the only way to die is violently or from a sudden cause? in any case the savagery of eternal war in africa will end just on the prospects of ending AIDS, ending a scarcity based economy, and making death have a real consequence of having wasted countless years you couldve lived in excess of dying at age 40 to niggers with ak47s
>>
File: 1413251942755.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413251942755.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>8691099
anon, you can't be serious

I only see the future where earth's ecosystem is damaged beyond repair, the ozone sphere protecting us from radiation is almost completely gone due to massive CO2 release from melted icebergs, causing death and Famine

I see the future where there religious national tensions, both within the globalized states and without blew beyond control, future of terrorism and War

I see the future where crazy movements like anti-vaccination win the political strife for sanity, the general public loses it's trust in science and turns to religion and conservatism, and nuclear weapons and biological pandemics are rampant, thus bringing upon the Plague

>And when He had opened the 'FOURTH SEAL,' I heard the voice of the 'Fourth Beast' say, Come. And I looked, and behold a PALE HORSE: and his name that sat on him was DEATH, and HELL followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with SWORD, and with HUNGER, and with DEATH, and with the BEASTS OF THE EARTH.
>>
>>8691066
>muh imminent violent revolution
You guys sound like nutjobs
>>
>>8691146
>>8691066

that's what she said
>>
>>8691041
If you have ever really lived with dysphoria you would understand that it's not a minor problem, but a major psychological issue that will lead to serious depression and eventual suicide.

If a transgender person can't transition, their life will never be fulfilling or worth living. It makes perfect sense that the trenders over on rebbit don't feel the same way
>>
>>8691206
>If a transgender person can't transition, their life will never be fulfilling or worth living.
And who told you that? (((Psychologists?)))
>>
>>8691206
but anon how can you be so heartless if there are nigger muslim rapists starving on the streets of Kabul as we speak?

surely the REAL issues of these good people are more real than your 1st world "psychological disorder", right?

instead of paying for ffs or hrt you should pay for them to come to Europe, for their clothes food and guns so they can defend themselves from evil privileged white people once they are here
>>
>>8691081
Fuck compassion amirite
I don't agree with rapefugee policies but we should at least recognize that people are suffering
>>
>>8691057
go provide world peace THEN transition imo
>>
>>8691099
Immortality will not halt strife, it will accelerate it. Why would you share the world forever with people you can't stand? Kill them and make the world yours.
>>
>>8691236
you are only compassionate because you were brought up in wealth and prosperity, and have a complex on that background

the harder person's life is, the less compassion in their hearts. That's why refugees have no compassion for you, that's why chinese and russians, who come from countries rotten with poverty and violence, aren't so happy about sending humanitarian aid anywhere. It's only wealthy Americans and Euros who do it, to their own demise.

the fall of the west is not due to fall of conservatism or Christianity or fascism. it's due to this compassion that rot the western heart.

as a tranny who lived through hell in life, I am not so delusional

as your civilization of compassion falls apart, I will fight for my own tiny bit of happiness, my own future.
>>
>>8691236
Ok, now what? It is still not OP's problem, it is not solved by OP giving a shit. It wont be solved by OP giving a shit. How can OP even really care if they have serious gender issues that they need to sort out. The people that live in those places are the only ones who can solve there problems and dumping money and twitter feels on them is not going to change shit.
>>
>>8691099
people will always be willing to risk and die and suffer, to give their lives a meaning, to give them some stimuli worth living for...even if you bait them with immortality in luxury, they will refuse it

and you seem to misunderstand what "scarcity of resources" means and implies
>>
>>8691281
>people will always be willing to risk and die and suffer,
but today, right now, people dont even fight in the west for basic reform. they havent taken up arms against the government, it will never happen. sheeple are reality; you have been made incompetent and you will never do anything to change it

>even if you bait them with immortality in luxury, they will refuse it
they refuse it because they are falsely attached to death, which isnt an inevitable, venerable ending to die before you have a chance to be something

>and you seem to misunderstand what "scarcity of resources" means and implies
most major resources with heavy scarcity will be eliminated in the next 100 years.

>>8691247
theres no point in dying anymore. there is absolutely zero impetus for, even if such treatments are stuck in western countries, for intelligent people to stay in warzones rather than try to emigrate to be immortal

>>8691129
>earth's ecosystem is damaged beyond repair,
when yhou have to live a long time people will start to take the ecological damage seriously. it is literally the only thing that cannot be fixed in our world. it is the one thing that is already too late to fix.

>I see the future where there religious national tensions, both within the globalized states and without blew beyond control, future of terrorism and War
i see far more terrifying things happening. there will probably be no religious people in the future, almost none at least... and humanity will be forced to ethically guide itself without traditional wisdom

>I see the future where crazy movements like anti-vaccination win the political strife for sanity, the general public loses it's trust in science and turns to religion and conservatism, and nuclear weapons and biological pandemics are rampant, thus bringing upon the Plague
benevolent technofascism will probably come into place. the advantages of technology will cause a schism over its use but it will win

also the bible isnt literal
>>
>>8691342
anon, you are stupid. I won't even counter your points lmao.
>>
>>8691041
You can worry about personal problems (especially absolutely massive ones like gender dysphoria) while at the same time being concerned about the third world.
Ultimately, strength is limited and you can't live your life attempting to be aware of every single piece of suffering, otherwise you'll an hero.
>>
>>8691041
>muh third world problems
Fuck off, who cares if a few foreigners are dying? Redditor retards like you.

Yes there are other major issues as well as trans issues, but they are the other issues that affect wealthy white westerners too. Things like internet speed and video game journalism.
>>
>>8691041
although someone might trick you into thinking that thought is rational and makes sense, it's not rational, it's just rationalizing, don't listen to the retard that wrote that they have no wisdom to offer and will end up a depressed hon
>>
>>8691041
I live by 3 simple words: "not my problem" unless it affects me, I dont give a shit about trying to do anything
>>
This was an argument my family used when I tried to come out (I'm back in the closet now).

Them "How can you be upset about wanting to be a girl when there's starving Africans".

Me - It's very easy to say that when you're born into the right body you fucking chodes.

Sigh.
>>
>>8695055
"How can *you* be upset about me wanting to be a girl when there's starving Africans?"
>>
Hierarchy of needs. People need food and safety first, but without love and acceptance survival is meaningless and painful.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.