[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might have HIV.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 044ef219531f0863c9a13601bd921058.jpg (530KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
044ef219531f0863c9a13601bd921058.jpg
530KB, 1000x667px
Help me
I sucked a guy off 2 weeks ago and swallowed it. I have a cut in my mouth. He also put it in my ass but he had a condom on. It was pleasant. But a week later I started getting nausea and stomach aches. I ignored. The other day I was coughing up mucous, having diarrhea, throwing up, but then now it's gone. I've heard these are all symptoms of HIV. Do I need to get tested?
>>
>>8690916
HIV doesn't manifest in just a few weeks. It can take years. See a doctor if you're worried, though.
>>
HAHAHAHA fucking dumbass. yes get tested faggot.
>>
Sounds like some other STD tbqh.
You were probably pozzed with gonorrhea tbqh
>>
>>8690916

Yeah I mean I guess its possible, but idt the symptoms of HIV manifest that fast.

But of course get tested. Maybe its an opportunity to check up the rest of your blood health.
>>
>>8690923
Okay
>>8690925
Thanks
>>8690959
At least it's not deadly.
>>8690972
I looked it up and you get symptoms a week later then they disappear for months to years and then you get AIDS
>>
Looks like god's mad at you faggot.
>>
>>8690916
>being a slut and not having sex exclusively in a committed monogamous long term relationship

You deserve to die
>>
>>8690916
>Have relatively low risk sex and freak out when you get sick at all, convinced you have HIV.

Stop and think for a moment. Does this not just sound like you're drawing lines that don't exist.

But still, if you're sexually active at all with multiple partners, you need to be getting tested every 6 months. Don't go and get tested now. It will do nothing as it can take up to 3 months to show up. Just stop worrying. You probably don't have AIDS.

And really, why would you ask on this board? Do you think these virgins know anything about this type of shit beyond what they see in bugchasing threads on /pol/?
>>
>>8690916
you probably don't have HIV but if you do don't worry about it too much. it's not the 80s, that shit's treatable, your life will only be a little different and you probably won't die early.
>>
you cant get hiv from oral sex or swallowing cum, it has never happened. and he used a condom so why are you worried
>>
>>8690923
>>8690972
HIV infection will look like a flu after a few days or weeks, then go away, then it comes back later.

>>8693757
Yes you can
>>
>>8693817
>Yes you can
You certainly can, but there have only ever been a tiny handful of confirmed transmissions, all with people who had open wounds that went beyond "I have a small cut"

It's still safer to swallow a pos load than doing anything anally.
>>
>>8693603
What? LMAO We ARE a monogamous relationship.
>>8693669
You have a good point
>>8693724
That's comforting.
>>8693757
If you have a cut in your mouth ( I do) it can happen
>>
>>8694245
>What? LMAO We ARE a monogamous relationship.

If you're in a monogamous relationship then why are you worried about getting the GRIDS?
>>
>>8694320
Because we weren't virgins before starting the relationship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.