[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are LGBT's views on rap-star, DMX?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: dmx-quote.png (114KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
dmx-quote.png
114KB, 600x775px
What are LGBT's views on rap-star, DMX?
>>
>rap-star
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>8689678
I can't explain fucking a man and DMX wouldn't shake my hand
>>
>>8689678
im not a real nigga
>>
>>8689678

I don't care desu, people like him will always exist

I'm not going to sperg out over some homophobic nognoise "lyrics"
>>
>>8689678
well he's a nigger so i hate him
>>
>>8689678
That song came out in the 90s and DMX is a crackhead but yeah it's still pretty rude of him
>>
"Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be

Fuckin with a nigga like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X

Last I heard, y'all niggas was havin sex, with the same sex

I show no love, to homo thugs

Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs

How you gonna explain fucking a man?

Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touching ya hand

I don't bunk with chumps, for those who been to jail

That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps

I don't fuck with niggas that think they broads

Only know how to be one way, that's the dog"

Personally, I fucking love DMX and how crazy he is. I don't even know if he's human, but he makes good music and doesn't give a shit about anything. Of course he won't be part of the PC police, he's the way of the dog
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>names himself after some shitty drum machine that probably has more music potential than him
Enough said.
>>
>>8690646
senpai dmx was one of the most popular musical artists of the late 90s
>>
>>8690646
>>8690663
Seriously, DMX doesn't even have a record label but still became so popular
>>
>has eleven children with multiple women.
>extra maritial affairs
>been in prison
>arrested multiple times
>general drug abusing sleazebag to boot
0/10 would not touch hand.
>>
File: A-59769-1448446357-3993.jpeg.jpg (10KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
A-59769-1448446357-3993.jpeg.jpg
10KB, 242x300px
I like DMX. He is not the first ot last homophobic artist I listen to. Eminem made a strong statement against LGBT in Marshall Mathers, but I am listening to him right now. I am a masochistic with extremely thick skin.
>It's what you hearin' listen! X gon' give it to you, fuck waiting for you to do it on your own, X gon' deliver to you
>>
>>8689678
Umm hes a nigger? What else is there to say? Also a crack whore who should probably just die.
>>
>Where Da Hood At
>X Gonna Give It To Ya
Important songs for Library of Congress to archive forever. He's a rapper saying rap dis shit and it was the 90s, if anyone is butthurt about this kind of thing they're being a fag.

Tyler the Creator says "faggot" like it's the state of being verb and he's clearly bi + has gays in his squad.
>>
Rappers who have to diss others have gotta be the fucking laziest fucks
>>
>>8689678
He made some songs I liked back in the 90's. Beyond that I could care less.
He hasnt done anything since that would make me care about his existence. Also, I dont fuck dudes but I am a tranny so Im not sure exactly where I fall on his hate scale since I identify as female but am not into dudes. Also Ive never been to prison so....I dont know, I guess it would be covered under "I dont fuck with niggas who think they broads" but I have no desire to "fuck with" him in the first place.
Also, I would be classified as a "nigga" so....I should probably discuss this with my lawyer.

>>8690625
>That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps

Ok, seriously, this line always bothered me.
Why would they sell Kool-aid in prison? Where the fuck would they make it?! Also, where the fuck would ANYONE in a prison get pumps? Especially pumps that fit male feet.
>>
>>8690881
> Eminem
> anti-lgbt
I don't habeeb it
>>
i like dmx but what do you except; dude's fucked up
>>
>>8690881
>>8694428
Eminem publicly supported gay marriage almost a decade ago. I kinda think he's bi since his lyrics can be pretty sus at times and he probably sucked Dre's dick at least once.
Idk what he thinks about trannies.
>>
>Thinking I give a shit about an idiot felon groid's "opinions"

Nice one

Listen to good rap instead
>>
>>8694617
Deathgrips tries to pretend like they don't care and are free from society's manipulation, but DMX is truly ascended past caring for any social conventions or laws.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.