[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here gay (non heterosexual) and living celibate for NON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: no-sex-celibacy[1].jpg (12KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
no-sex-celibacy[1].jpg
12KB, 260x260px
Anyone here gay (non heterosexual) and living celibate for NON RELIGIOUS reasons?

I just realized way too late, sex has never been all that important to me and I never really craved company all that much. Before I realized I had straight friends and never even thought about doing anything with them or being attracted to them. We slept in one bed with some dudes when on trips ffs and it never crossed my mind. My biggest fear atm is that it may change. Also parents are old now, dad is past seventy and I'm their favourite son, the kid they love the most so it would hurt them. They'd accept I'm certain, they used to be homophobic in the nineties but with all that LGBT stuff in the past decade I can see they're coming around to the idea and wouldn't do any nasty shit to me. I'm financially independent anyway but spend a lot of time with them. Mom is even dropping hints sometimes which takes a LOT for her but I just brush it off.

My attraction to guys for now is purely sexual and frankly a lot of stuff I tend to fantasize about is demeaning, stemming from low self esteem so I dont really want to act on it.

I can totally be the weird bachelor uncle for my nieces although the thought of no family makes me a bit sad. I have plenty of hobbies like mathematics, programming and history.

I'm just afraid I'll go nuts, do something stupid and lose people.
>>
>>8689598
I'm a virgin and gay, I get the feeling you're a bit older than me but I'm pretty similar, except my attraction to guys is heavily romantic and I've told my parents I'm gay. I'm also very interested in mathematics and programming, I sometimes get the feeling that maybe my sex drive is so low and I don't pursue relationships is because I'm such a shy nerd. How would you feel about a guy just sweeping you off your feet and becoming a big part of your life? That's something I often fantasize about, though I think that's something that only happens to girls
>>
I was a huge sex-addict/intimacy-starved whore in my 20s, then I got a boyfriend at 30 and found out what actual intimacy is and how insanely better sex is with someone you actually care about. We broke up when he moved away for work(wasn't really working out between us anyway), and I tried a couple hookups afterward before I realized sex without intimacy just isn't worth it. I'd much rather just jerk off and be "celibate" until I can get a new boyfriend. I'm currently in the middle of a lot of long overdue self-improvements so I can be a decent guy for a decent guy.
>>
Me.
Although that's because I'm somewhat outdated and want my first time to be with someone special.
>>
Well, not by choice
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.