[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first family reunion since you came out >everyone is awkward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1406217926956.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1406217926956.png
18KB, 633x758px
>first family reunion since you came out
>everyone is awkward and avoiding you
>every year before was a great time
>>
>>8688815
probably they do not want to talk about it and they fear you would bring it on
>>
>going to family reunions after coming out
>>
>>8688815
>any family reunion ever
>follow my sister around and always end up in the girl circle
>queue random uncle trying to start shit with me while I just smile and giggle awkwardly
I wish they avoided me
>>
>>8688815
Lmao everyone in my family hates each other so my sexuality doesn't change a thing.
Wonderful
>>
File: gay to straight.jpg (37KB, 1070x336px) Image search: [Google]
gay to straight.jpg
37KB, 1070x336px
>>8688815

You have to understand, straights don't hear things the way we say them. What you mean isnt what they hear being communicated.
>>
>>8688815
>Never came out to family
>Go to family reunion
>It's in Alabama since most of family's from there
>Aunts faun over me, won't stop talking about how 'handsome' I've gotten
>Female cousins keep hitting on me
>"Oh, Anon, if only we weren't related." While rubbing my arms and shoulders
>godkillmepls.jpg
>>
>>8688815
>no contact with family except mother for 5 years
>no reunion ever
>no one ever contacted me, I never contacted anyone
>>
>>8691285
>Oh, Anon, if only we weren't related
Dude that's really fucking weird and I'm from Mississippi
>>
>>8688815
I couldn't hold eye contact with moms for over a week after coming out as a crossdresser, can't imagine what it'd be like to come out as a tranny.
>>
>>8691335
Right?! Made it doubly uncomfortable. They were basically groping me, too.
>>
>>8691292

Its not pleasant, but its common. Youre not alone.

I cut mine off over the years because they were trying to play that 'only care if youre alive or dead at Christmas so we can feel like we have family when traditional appearances matter' bit.

I just changed my number.
>>
>>8691365

lel I remember when my older cousin walked in on me getting fucked by my younger cousin

lel no one will ever top his shit eating grin.
>>
File: 0f4.jpg (14KB, 315x327px) Image search: [Google]
0f4.jpg
14KB, 315x327px
>>8691372
what do you mean it's not pleasant, I cut them off because they were toxic scum

it's the most pleasant feeling ever, when you remove people who hold you back from your life
>>
>>8691394

Oh. Well then I agree. It sounded to me like you were complaining. Your situation is much the same as mine, and I congratulate.

But I mean its unpleasant that we dont have good families. Im a cynic now, but it was very hurtful as a child when it mattered.
>>
>>8688815
maybe it's all in your head? i don't think people give as much of a shit about them as you think.

also what's a 'family reunion'? is it a burger thing?
>>
>>8691443
about you* as you think
>>
>>8691382
Jesus, Mary n' Joseph.....Why?
>>
>>8691517

Who knows. He never told though. I'll never be sure what was going on in that house. They're all married with kids now, cept me of course.

I'll remember that grin forever though. Its still makes me giggle.
>>
>>8691443
Nah, it wasn't. We were always very social and had a great time. This time I could tell that people were avoiding me. The atmosphere was completely different.

>also what's a 'family reunion'? is it a burger thing?
It's a family gathering of all your extended family members. We always get together at my aunt's giant Michigan lake house and at least 60 people show up. Even my distant cousins drive down from Canada. Do Euros not do that kind of thing?
>>
>>8691350
you're just a guy who likes to dress up, why would you need to come out to anyone, except maybe your bf/gf
>>
>>8691107
that's both hilarious and sad because it's true.
>>
>>8688815
Fuccck. This happened to me exactly.

>used to have uncles/aunts loving me because I was so pretty and respectful and not a pregger slut with some new boyfriend every reunion
>plus grandmas favorite and cooked a lot for reunion stuff
>cousins would throw their kids at me cause I was so good with them
>college graduate with engineering so other educated family loved talking to me about it
>plus pushing their bored teens to talk to me so I could 'inspire' them or whatever
>come out
>don't even bring gf by cause why bother
>now no one wants their kids around me
>barely talked to by elders
>no long comfy hugs and pulling me to sit with them and talk
>accused of coming out only after grandma died
>one uncle still my fav and I'm still his
>just sit with him and shoot shit with his wife
>plus my brothers are still ok if filled with other drama
>mom and dad still love me
>could be worse

just sucks cause I love my whole big comfy family and felt they were kinda the unconditional love sort and not all this bullshit.
>>
>>8691887
>tfw your family is like seven people in three households
>>
>>8692374
I was very embarrassed and fucked up because of it at the time (was 16 and had been hiding it for 6 years) so I had to tell someone to feel better.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.