[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We should all just be kind and nice towards each other, /lgbt/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

File: 11602898434.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
11602898434.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
We should all just be kind and nice towards each other, /lgbt/.
>>
I mean yeah, we should, but that's not likely to happen
>>
>>8688788
4Chan is full of terrible people, idk if that's actually possible
>>
>>8688788
I'm already nice with the LGB community

[spoiler] drop de T [/spoiler]
>>
>>8688788
I will never coexist with delusional men who try to co-opt my identity and erase my existence.
>>
>>8688788
I'll play nice with the bisexuals.

Just drop the T.
>>
>>8688788
>let's be accepting
>full of "drop the T" posts
I'm not sure why I expected anything else.
>>
>>8688880

After the T is dropped, there'd still be animosity.

The gays on here often seem to think that, in reality, the group should just be G. After all, bisexuals really only matter when engaging in homosexual activity, and 'gay' can refer to any homosexual activity whereas 'lesbian' cannot.
>>
>>8688788
A G P
G
P
>>
File: 34534 copy.png (1MB, 1044x1108px) Image search: [Google]
34534 copy.png
1MB, 1044x1108px
>>8688788
If people start being nice to me, maybe.
>>
File: 1494269730102.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494269730102.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>tfw you unirconically believe this but it will never happen
I'll keep being nice to people though
>>
>>8689096
Why don't you be nice to them first so they have a reason to?
>>
>>8688909
The L,B & T need to go.
>>
/lgbt/ should be nice to /lgbt/.
/lgbt/ should hold nothing but contempt and scorn for those not /lgbt/
>>
>>8689096
A G P
G
P
>>
File: 34905.png (3MB, 2550x1434px) Image search: [Google]
34905.png
3MB, 2550x1434px
>>8689171
?
>>
>>8688909
But there is a lot of animosity between gays, too. Twinks and femboys vs bears and mascs. And don't get me even started on bugchasers.
>>
>>8689096
have you tried not being a creepy stalker?

>>8689203
Bugchasers? I can't say I'm familiar with that terminology
>>
>>8689239
Bugchasing is a bit like stalking Nicole Maines but instead of going after early transitioners you go after people infected with diseases.
>>
>>8689239
>Bugchasers? I can't say I'm familiar with that terminology
There are rare instances where it is indeed blissful to not know about the nature of certain phenomenon. Trust me anon, this is one of such rare instances.
>>
>>8689249

what in the goddamn
>>
>>8689096
When are you going to start tripping in /mtfg/, Cara?
>>
File: 1498160409907.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
1498160409907.png
112KB, 359x393px
I 100%ly belive that, I just want to be friends with everyone and have fun together
>>
>>8688788
The trannies here are far too bitter, jealous, and spiteful, unfortunately.
>>
>>8688788
I don't think is ever really possible on 4chins but I at least strive to be polite to most people and ignore obvious trolls. That's about the best you can hope for, I think.
>>
>>8689203
Shut the fuck up! Go to hell with your stupid, lame, blatantly homophobic bugchaser slander! Don't you do it enough?
>>8667585
No, you don't get to get started! Your bullshit fox news and stormfront fabricated scare stories have no fucking place here! Fuck off!
>>
>>8688788
Ok, let me know when trannies admit to being men.
>>
>tfw l, g, b, and ftms too are all united in hating and despising your painful existence

Idk how to feel
>>
>>8690360
I don't care that you crossdress, I care that you call yourself a woman when you are not. Remember that distinction.
>>
>>8690599
By what arbitrary definition?
>>
>>8690360
you brought it on yourselves
>>
File: PcFYGWMwtx-2.png (32KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
PcFYGWMwtx-2.png
32KB, 300x250px
>>8688788
Fuck that shit. I swear gays are just male women and are just as fucking useless. Go drink bleach.
>>
>>8688788
This board is a lot nicer when this thread was made. Thanks, OP!

Now all we need to do is to get rid of the T.
>>
>>8691030
Ftm seems alright, let's just get rid of mtf
>>
>>8688788
There are only ever two reasons people are not nice to people who don't deserve it :
-bad will
-lack of faith
>>
>>8690898
That you have no evidence that men are women.
>>
>>8688788
t. hon sick of being BTFO
>>
File: Cr6Dam7WgAApfBY.jpg (41KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
Cr6Dam7WgAApfBY.jpg
41KB, 392x495px
People isn't being kind... WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE OP HAPPY AT LEAST IN THIS THREAD
>>
File: 1459668221110.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1459668221110.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
Fuck off, hugboxes will only make you weaker.
>>
File: 1488447606515.png (249KB, 560x369px) Image search: [Google]
1488447606515.png
249KB, 560x369px
>>8688836
TERF GET OUT REEEEEEE
>>
People being nice to each other on 4chan are you retarded OP?
>>
>>8692088
The only thing that cures depression is transitioning. A kind word is no substitute for HRT.
>>
File: 67.png (64KB, 191x427px) Image search: [Google]
67.png
64KB, 191x427px
>>8688788
I'm already kind to everyone I meet (or at least I try to be).
I've been discriminated my whole life because of my sexuality, I don't want to make other people feel that way. It's awful.
>>
>>8692619
Antipsychotics work great. Transgender people refuse to take them.
>>
>>8692654
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
File: 1478732662637.png (66KB, 463x403px) Image search: [Google]
1478732662637.png
66KB, 463x403px
>>8692619

B-but I'm not trans...
>>
>>8692654
You retarded or just pretending?
>inb4 pimozide meme study
>>
>>8688788
shut up, faggot.
>>
>>8692657
Can't even test their effectiveness because so many trannies will scream that they are being chemically lobotomized.

>>8692672
Do you have any evidence that antipsychotics do not reduce the severity of body dysmorphia?
>>
>>8692663
transition anyways
it'll be fun
second puberty best puberty
>>
>>8688788
Nah.
>>8689096
You wish, lmao.
>>
>>8692695
Can you really blame people for not wanting to be lab rats when we have a treatment with very high satisfaction rates?

As for the second one, two things- body dysmorphia is not gender dysphoria, despite similarities in names. If you actually did the slightest amount of research, you'd have figured that out. Secondly, that's not how it works- we don't provide evidence of something not working, you provide evidence of it working.
>>
>>8692695
>implying Big Pharma didn't already test their effectiveness on a generation of America's children

How's that risperidone class action working out for you, J&J rep? Ohhh, did all those boys grow tits on your watch and you didn't label your shit properly? What a fucking shame for your lawyers.
>>
>>8692695
The burden of proof lies on your end. You claimed that "Antipsychotics work great." but don't have any evidence to back it up. Unless you are a medical professional please don't spout unfounded bullshit.
>>
>>8688788
It's incredibly easy to be mean on a site where anonymity protects you from backlash
>>
>>8692711
He has nothing but hindi journals lele
>>
>>8688788
i agree
>>
File: 1500964209689.jpg (143KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
1500964209689.jpg
143KB, 760x760px
>>8692698
I don't see anything wrong with that then. I need best puberty
>>
>>8692723
But why does anonymiti bring out the worst in people instead of best?
>>
>>8693820
Most people do nice things not because they care about the person's feelings, but because they want to be praised for being a decent human being. How are you going to praise someone if you don't know who they are?

It's just easier, I guess. Doing the wrong thing is always easier
>>
>>8694791
Because people are free to share their true feelings without consequence
>>
>>8692724
Hindawi is not from India you mong.
>>
>>8692711
Trannies have too high an incidence of narcissistic personality disorder for a medication with a side effect of weight gain to undergo proper trials apparently. That said, there is NO evidence they do not work to reduce autistic gender fixation and every reason to try them.
>>
>>8695308
Due to high levels of corruption in the Russian health system, transgender individuals older than 15 can also be hospitalised against their will: ‘For a bribe, I was locked in the psikhushka [Russia word for mental hospital], and fed with Zyprexa [antipsychotic drug], and told that I had schizophrenic delusions as a result of birth trauma’. […]

The authors go on to state that “true coexistence of schizophrenia and gender identity disorder is rare”. A 2013 study of 140 trans people similarly found that only 1.4% were also currently suffering from any psychotic disorder (Fisher et al., 2013). For comparison, a 2012 literature review concluded that 0.4% of the general population suffers from an active psychotic disorder (Kirkbridge et al., 2012).

Because of the lack of psychotic symptoms exhibited by the overwhelming majority of trans people, “treating” their gender dysphoria with antipsychotics such as pimozide would not be appropriate. The institutionalization of trans people and forced treatment with antipsychotics was disturbingly common in decades past, prescribed by doctors who did not believe that gender dysphoria was a genuine condition rather than a delusion (Burke, 1996). In some places, this still occurs today.
>>
>>8688823
Drop the L too.
>>
>>8695381
>>8695381
Contradicting the claims that pimozide could serve as an alternative to transitioning, trans people who were subjected to inappropriate treatment with antipsychotics continued to experience gender dysphoria and pursue transition. If their gender dysphoria were a manifestation of a delusional or psychotic disorder, we would expect it to be resolved following treatment for such conditions, as seen in a handful of case reports. This is not observed in trans people. The contemporary medical consensus, based on an abundance of evidence, is that transitioning is appropriate because it does effectively treat gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8695308
The implication that this case report has been widely ignored or deliberately suppressed is plainly false. The American Psychiatric Association, which publishes the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, cited this study in a 2012 publication titled “Report of the APA Task Force on Treatment of Gender Identity Disorder” (Byne et al., 2012).

The case has also been cited in many more studies and publications relating to gender dysphoria, delusional symptoms, and intellectual disabilities. These include:

A 2000 article on the sexuality of men with learning disabilities (Cambridge & Mellan, 2000)
A 2003 review of the hormonal treatment of gender dysphoria (Tangpricha, Ducharme, Barber, & Chipkin, 2003)
A 2003 survey of 382 psychiatrists on their clinical experience with gender dysphoria and comorbid psychiatric conditions (Campo, Nijman, Merckelbach, & Evers, 2003)
A 2005 case report on a patient with gender dysphoria and obsessive-compulsive disorder (Kayahan, Ozan, Atalay, & Mete, 2005)
A 2006 literature review of gender dysphoric symptoms in cases of intellectual disability (Parkes & Hall, 2006)
A 2007 book on the management of gender-related disorders (Barrett, 2007)
A 2008 article on the psychiatric evaluation of gender dysphoric patients (Gorin-Lazard et al., 2008)
A 2009 article on avoiding misdiagnosis of gender dysphoria in patients with delusions (Urban, 2009)
A 2009 case report of a patient with schizophrenia and “pseudotranssexual” delusions (Urban & Rabe-Jabłońska, 2009)
A 2013 case report of a patient with schizophrenia and delusions involving gender dysphoria (Caballero-Atencio, Cortez-Vergara, & Cruzado, 2013)
A 2014 systematic review of gender-related disorders and learning disability (Wood & Halder, 2014)
A 2016 newsletter of the Royal College of Psychiatrists on gender dysphoria and intellectual disability (Bevan, 2016)
A 2016 book on the psychological assessment of sexuality and gender (Brabender & Mihura, 2016)
>>
>>8695303
B. K. Puri & I. Singh are indians you idiot.
>>
>>8695308
>incidence of npd
[citation needed]
>refusal of medication because of weight gain
[citation needed]
>no evidence they do not work
[citation needed]
>autistic gender fixation
[citation needed]

also did you know feminizing HRT causes weight gain?
>>
>>8695414
Antipsychotics also make you grow tits because dopamine suppression fucks with prolactin.

He won't tell you that one either. Seems kinda pointless desu if you ask me, switching a tranny from one medication that'll make her grow tits to another... that will make her grow tits.
>>
>>8695407
Who are they?
>>
>>8695397
Where is the evidence that antipsychotics did not reduce dysphoria?
>>
>>8695438
>trans people who were subjected to inappropriate treatment with antipsychotics continued to experience gender dysphoria and pursue transition
It's right there, you fucktard
Also, as I recall, you're the one who made the (unfounded) claim antipsychotics work. The burden of proof is on you. Where's *your* evidence?
>>
File: 1436125360979.jpg (69KB, 518x514px) Image search: [Google]
1436125360979.jpg
69KB, 518x514px
>>8688788
No one here deserves to be treated nicely. You all deserve nothing but bullying.
>>
>>8695486
It's also completely irrelevant. Transsexuals are not psychotic. It's like asking where's the evidence antibiotics did not reduce dysphoria, or tree bark did not reduce dysphoria, or methylene blue did not reduce dysphoria? Hey, you never know! Might as well snort dyes!

In patients that are psychotic and gender dysphoric, they treat the psychosis first and if the gender dysphoria goes away they assign it to the psychotic episode rather then any transsexualism. The key here though is that in schizophrenics where feelings of gender dysphoria don't abate, HRT is still pursued.

He would know all of this had he read the numerous studies refuting his notion that the case report from the 90's has been "swept under the rug".
>>
>>8695308
Right, there are two types of trannies, and both are mental disorders. There are the narcissistic trannies who dress like slutty prostitutes because they did so many drugs and masturbations that they identified with the object of their fantasies.

Then there are the psychopath trannies who dress like their mothers because they didn't have a strong father figure in their lives and their mother was cold and dominant and thus the tranny grew up with no ego of its own and its entire psyche is just the echo of its mother's punishing voice.

There's literally no possible behavior that nontrannies can perform to satisfy the narcissists or reestablish an ego in the psychos. The trannies blaming the behavior or lack of certain behavior of others for their violence and suicidal depressive tendencies is just projection and refusal to admit the root problems causing their dysphoria. The narcissists will never be pretty enough as they need to be to put their original failed life behind them, and the psychos will never get an apology and true emotion from their mother and a healthy relationship with a father figure. Hormones and speech laws don't change any of this.

Really, transitioning is the secular equivalent of being a born again Christian, starting a new life to apologize and put your old failures behind you. But it never works. Not in the long run.
>>
>>8695505
being psychotic is different from being a psychopath. fyi. a good portion of trannies are psychopaths not psychotics. the psycho trannies are the ones who dress up like their mothers, while the narcissist trannies dress up like slutty prostitutes.
>>
>>8688788
Additionally, the "Power that be" are so hype to push transgenderism because it continues to maintain the ideology that mind and body are different substances. Dualism is the foundation for all oppression through alienation, and it is used by many religions throughout the world as a tool of control. Now, secular societies are repurposing the philosophy of dualism to continue their own oppression. Even though the atheist state and universities soundly reject the notion of a 'soul', they still admit into discourse this vague, unscientific notion of an immaterial mind, which is a different substance from the material body, yet nevertheless is a function of some biological essentialism, i.e. the essence of your self, your gender, is determined by the structure of your physical brain, and that can be dialectically opposed to the gender of your genitalia.

It is total nonsense. People in power have been doing this shit for literally thousands of years: Alienate you by telling you your body is evil. Pretending like you are some sort of passenger in your body. If you can even understand the notion here it is because you have ALREADY suffered this alienation, this deterritorialization, where you feel like 1. your body is something you 'own', it is 'your' body and 2. you've somehow lost control of 'your' body.

In fact, all this language designed to fuck you up. There's no difference between 'your' 'mind' and 'body', they aren't different substances. You are just you. You are one whole being. There's no hidden part of you. There's no 'mind' to 'mind read'. People who have reterritorialized themselves in their body can know all there is to know about you just by actually looking at you and seeing you. Your 'thoughts' at the current moment in time are always represented by 'your' body language and other physical states in 'your' body.
there's no ghost in the machine.
>>
>>8695507
>tfw neither "type of tranny" describes me
guess I'll detransition
>>
>>8695587
the masters always push this dualism ideology for alienation in this manner: They teach you something is wrong with your body, dividing your self from the material plane, the body is sinful, the body is mortal the mind is immortal, reject the lusts of the flesh, you were born with the wrong genitalia for your brain.

then they teach you that you need the masters to forgive you or protect you or tell you how to resist the temptations of your body.

and eventually, if they are successful, you become a fully programmed machine, following the instructions programmed into you via the logos instead of the pathos of your own body. your 'self' is just a loop of instructions programmed into you from external sources that thinks of the body as 'its' body, the body is no longer its own being but rather a tool to be mastered and used by the logos authored into it by society's authorities.
>>
>>8695595
neither narcissists nor psychopaths ever admit their disorder, not even when actually diagnosed by professionals. it is why their conditions are impossible to treat. they don't participate in fixing themselves because their condition precludes them from seeing anything wrong with themselves. they are incapable of taking responsibility for themselves and instead always blame others for everything wrong.

Which is why you have trannies violently insulting others as being evil for not wanting to have sex with the tranny, etc.
>>
File: NormaBates_Dummy.jpg (29KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
NormaBates_Dummy.jpg
29KB, 660x350px
>>8695595
>neither "type of tranny" describes me

protip: you're the 2nd type that identifies with their mother
>>
I dont think its psychotic to *want* to be a woman.

Its completely psychotic to *believe* you are one.

While I dont think its psychotic to want to be one, I do think its self abuse and a egoist fixation. They spend all day focused on it and themselves. They feel misery from the conflict. Moreover, it comes with so many social obstacles that if you cant over come them, you sabotage opportunities that begin to snowball into areas more important than your ego. I havent seen on tran thread that isnt self obsessed, and Im not sure its possible because of what the nature of focusing on what you see as a flaw all day.

While a still social challenge, I think they would do better to accept they aren't female and with that affirmation, relax, have some confidence in their agreement with reality and simultaneously use that self acceptance to enjoy dressing as they like and simply be transvestites anytime they feel its enjoyable and doesnt jeopardize other areas of life.

I think trans can have all the benefits they seek by presenting themselves as females with the understanding its for fun when it is actually useful to produce the reaction they seek without having to resort to self delusions and obsessions with themselves and the contradictions.

Plus, they dont have to commit medically. I would love to try it myself but it simply isnt worth the effort for me. I have to much else to worry about. But sure, I think if I cross dressed and cruised it would be fun. I just dont have the motivation for the headaches socially, the drive for a new hobby, and some of it is probably a lack of courage to be in public that way without knowing what the payoff is, if any.

I respect trans who approach it that way, but when they obsess on percieved flaws and make themselves miserable with self rejection, Im feel unable to help or relate to them sanely.
>>
>>8695587
>>8695628
>rah rah rah muh mind body problem

You're so unique and special, much different to all the other wank philosophizers blaming (((them))) for all their problems!
>>
>>8695672
The first tumblrite enby flooding from the exodus has been spotted

PROTIP: All the way or none of the way. Deal with it AFAB.
>>
I think it's the people from the Transpeak/Transcord servers, they started flooding the place after the hon thread. Both servers have tons of NBs and snowflakes.
>>
>>8695672
It is completely taboo to refer to trans as a psychotic variant of body dysmorphia or to suggest treating it with antipsychotics.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.