[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being agp is suffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

You will never do a cute yuri with a girl
You will never look like this
You will always be the man in relationship
The bulky, manly, taller, man with a penis
She will never see you as the more feminine or even equal person
When you two walk down the street and you aren't even very passable, you will always be seen as a guy in het relationship
You have to settle for being fucked by balding bears because you look feminine in comparison to them only
>>
why do we even want this and nothing else
why am i agp
>>
>>8688095
We're literally cancer
>>
>>8688095
Uh, aren't those two sisters? Weird.
>>
Solution: get an MtF girlfriend.
>>
What's agp even mean? :c (I'm fresh out the oven)
>>
these threads always make me happy because they remind me that as fucked in the head as I am I'll never be as messed up as AGPs
>>
>>8688246
>if you like women you are agp
my favorite meme, and im straight
>>
>>8688280
i always wanted to be a girl way more than to be with a girl
and even then i didn't want to be in a relationship as a guy
>>
>>8688322
uhh what does that have to do with my post
>>
>>8688095
This is an autistic post, never into C I S girls
>>
File: maho umbrella share.jpg (136KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
maho umbrella share.jpg
136KB, 705x960px
>>8688238
agp means that you're a stupid faggot who tries to be feminine and submissive and ends up making an idiot out of itself when dealing with actually naturally submissive and feminine people, also called cis women
>>
>>8689079
agps should date boys.
>>
>>8689079
agp is not a choice
>>
File: 48005547_p0.png (437KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
48005547_p0.png
437KB, 600x750px
>>8688095
>She will never see you as the more feminine or even equal person

But I've always wanted my partner to be more femme than me.
>>
>>8689079
So it's just internet bogus? K thanks~
>>
>>8688095
>You will never do a cute yuri with a girl
not a problem, since i am TruAGP my AGP fantasies are straight
>>
File: 6DD.jpg (151KB, 1278x1302px) Image search: [Google]
6DD.jpg
151KB, 1278x1302px
>>8688095
>Transition and become dominant mommy lesbian.
>Date short cute feminine cis girl and make her your princess.
>Protect her and cuddle with her in a strong yet nurturing way that only a tall dominant trans girl can.
>Lay her on your lap and ruffle her hair as she burrows further into your lap.
>Slowly get erect and maneuver your girl penis into her cis girl mouth.
>Have her suck your girl cock and cum in her mouth all while telling her what a good girl she is.
>Reward her afterwards with cuddles.
>Continue loving your princess forever and ever.
>Eventually make said girl your wife, impregnating her and having a beautiful child together.
>Live the rest of your life, content, knowing you have a loving wife who loves you and cherishes you.
>>
>>8689128
I call bullshit
>>
>>8689863
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8487625/#8487718
i wish trent hadn't left
>>
>>8689895
He doesn't owe us anything. As an HSTS he wants to live his own cis life.
>>
>>8688095
>You will always be the man in relationship
>She will never see you as the more feminine or even equal person

Maybe if you're a late transitioner, I transitioned semi-young and pass, gf is the more butch one out of the two of us in the relationship, she sees me as the more fem one.
>>
>>8689984
Living the dream. What's it like?
>>
>all these weird incest fetishes

It's a good thing you guys aren't actually women.
>>
>>8690166
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8690188
the animu girls in the op photo are sisters apparently
>>
>>8689079
so just like boi with /gfd/ fetish
>>
>>8688095
my gf is trans and far more feminine than i.
there's a girl out there for everyone. be the yuri you wish to see in the world.

t. cis femme lesbian
>>
>>8690166
incest is wincest tbhon
>>
>>8690199
>tfw no cis lesbian sister gf
>>
>>8690199
girls can't love girls, unless they are family. duh.
>>
>>8689863
Are you fucking kidding me you dumb fuck?? Is it a coincidence that I started to have AGP fantasies immediately when I hit puberty (12-13)? Why is it the same with all AGPs? Don't you know that repressing is impossible and these fantasies always comes back? There is no fucking solution to being an AGP. It is not a choice, we were born AGP. Stop trying to shame us and force us to repress.

AGP acceptance is near!! fuck lying narcissistic delusional hons who're ashamed of what they really are, fuck homophobic western culture that forces us to repress! FUCK YOU ALL YOU FUCKING NONEMPATHIC PIECES OF SHITS. I AM AGP AND IT IS NOT WRONG! MY FANTASIES DONT HARM ANYONE.
>>
>>8691121
I agree, I was also erping with men ever since I was 11-12, pretending to be a girl and sexting men for sexual purposes
And mastrubating to the girl whose image I create
if only I knew. I thought what im doing is 100% straight. if only I started hrt back then!
>>
>>8689848
>TFW no trans domme mommy gf
Sad!
>>
>>8689848
>Transition and become dominant mommy lesbian
Goals af. Thanks for reminding me to look into when I can get breast augmentation.
>>
>>8689848
>Being a guy
>>
>>8689634
oh, not another layer of this shit, cmon, man, I thought we were almost out of the woods
>>
>>8690735
feminine in what, in body? in voice? in shoulder width? in face?

or in roleplaying a feminine caricature?
>>
>you will never mommydom another transbian
>>
>>8688152
Well at least you admit it.
>>
File: mahochovy.jpg (198KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
mahochovy.jpg
198KB, 864x960px
>>8692453
>be me, ago
>try to masturbate to fantasy of having sex with hot girl, cry myself to sleep without reaching orgasm
>try to masturbate to fantasy of having sex with a guy who would love me and accept me, and with whom I could feel safe to express myself as I want
>insta wet

posting more garupan because it fits
>>
>>8692475
while that's a lovely story and I thank you for sharing, what the hell does that have to do with my post?
>>
>>8692501
you claim that agp are fake if they have straight fantasies

I give you a tru story to prove you are wrong
>>
>>8688199
I don't want a broken, peice of shit freak. I don't want to be called gay.
T. Broken peice of shit freak.
>>
>>8692565
my man, I was talking about the layer of discourse we are on with the AGP meme. inviting TruAGP, and whatever the other side of that would be called, it would be a fuckin nightmare! we'd just go fuuuurther down the rabbit hole, and never come out on the other side where we realize we don't need labels like AGP or HSTS or even trans, none of it matters, and to truly be happy with ourselves, just to live a fulfilling life, free of pigeonholing and shitty names we call one another.
>>
>>8692453
that was just a joke my dude
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.