[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thought about adopting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5835.png (247KB, 383x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5835.png
247KB, 383x388px
Your thought about adopting?
>>
>>8687950
Better than having bio children. Being born is a cruel thing. You have no say in whether you want to live in this world or not. The world is a cruel place, and all that's going to happen is you'll die anyway. Life is even worse for males.

With adoption, you can make life just that much better for an abandoned child.
>>
>>8687950
even if i could have biological children i'd still adopt desu, why create more children if there are already so many in need of a home
>>
>>8687955
Feel the same way. Plus I don't want to have a kid that has the hilariously insane chance for mental illness that my family has.
>>
>>8687950
There are so many children stuck in adoption houses that adopting them is better for you, them and the world. And with the current problem of overpopulation adoption is a perfect fix. Although I am a little sad that I won't be able to raise a kid that has my genes it would not change my love for it.
>>
>>8688353
I don't carry my father's genes, but I love him.

The thing about adopting is that it does not guarantee a parent/child relationship. My sister calls my dad by his first name and is distant for various justiafiable reasons, but they still love each other.
>>
>>8687950
Well, unless my partner wants to have a kid or already has kids, it's my only chance at having one, so I guess I'll probably end up trying to adopt.
>>
>>8687950
It's a little lame but I like the idea of adoption because it feels like our place. Or rather a way that we can naturally contribute to the reproductive cycle. Take care of the orphans and then they will have stable families of their own that we helped make. I think it's a beautiful thing to look after the lost.
>>
>>8687950
lgbt people should only want to adpot lgbt children.
>>
>>8689173
Fuck no, I wouldn't wish being trans on any kid. Sure, I'd take in a trans kid, but wanting only one who is trans? Bullshit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.