[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often does lgbt go clubbing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: clubbing.png (1MB, 1480x562px) Image search: [Google]
clubbing.png
1MB, 1480x562px
Which letter?
>>
>clubbing
Nope. I do go to the local soju bar once a month or so, but that's because it's a cozy restaurant/pub kind of place where I can drink soju and have tasty Korean dinner with a friend or two
>letter
BT
>>
>>8687844
>T
>friends
why you lying? is this part of the delusion?
>>
>>8687810
I used to do it a lot, but I gave up drinking about a week ago, because one night I looked into the abyss and realized this is how alcoholism starts for queer people. And I don't want to go to the club sober, so... I guess my clubbing days are over.
>>
since im mtf tranny i'll probably not go clubbing unless i get friends to do it with which i probably wont because im a mtf tranny
>>
>>8687853
My best friend is my girlfriend. She's a dorky Dungeons and Dragons obsessive. My other friend is a gay furry guy who posts on /k/. Does that make more sense to you?
>>
>>8687810
Never, nor do I have any intention
G
>>
>>8687896
Why not?
>>
>>8687810
LG are the most extroverted, without a doubt
>>
Very frequently when I was 21 and 22, basically every weekend.

But I'd usually go in groups of guys with my straight friends, do nobody did anything except buy overpriced drinks and stand at the bar.

Now I usually go to smaller gay bars with dancefloors instead even they have interesting themes or drink specials which is about once or twice a month
>>
>>8687810
T
never ever, I get sensory overload and shut down and start crying in crowded places
>>
>>8687810
G and never, its crowded warm and uncomfortable.... makes me anxious, I really prefer getting hammered in a Bar or something
>>
B

During my uni days at 19-20 I usually went every other day and it was always shit because I had not learned to relax.

Now I prefer to go once a month to a rave high on md with a rented room. It's great because if I want to bang I've got a place, I've got an excuse for a fling because I'm out of town and anything unsavoury I do can't haunt my work life.
>>
>>8687810
T
I've always wanted to go clubbing but I'm too autistic, the moment I walk in I get sensory overload like >>8688327 but I don't get upset or scared or anything, I literally just space out immediately like a hawk with a hood over its head and just stand there like my brain's buffering unable to think or speak
>>
>>8687810
When I'm single, 3 times on average per month. In a relationship, we probably go out to a club once every 2-3 months.
>>
I was as a stripper / prostitute at a club, so between 4 and 6 days a week. Also, gay male.
>>
>>8688548
Forgot to add, L
>>
Gay male.

Never go clubbing. I'm not interested at all in one night stands with AIDS riddled sluts. I'm looking to a real relationship with a man who's husband material.

Everyone who goes clubbing is a worthless subhuman piece of shit.
>>
I went to a club once and I hated it. I generally hate going out, the only thing I like are restaurants. I will never get this clubbing stuff

G
>>
>>8688597
I like you

A lot
>>
>>8687810
B.
A handful of times a year. It's expensive and stressful. If I go in London, I have to spend all day there and drinks are obscenely expensive and the tube stops at night so I have to get the last train home by fucking walking since I can't understand night buses. If I go in Liverpool, I have to book a hotel room and that's expensive as fuck.
Locally? Fuck that. Only one local alternative club, and that caters to students. And I am 'problematic' because I'm from around here, so I don't get on with numales and SJWs. And I don't want to bump into anyone I know.
>>
>>8687810
never, i'm not a normalfag
letter's B
>>
>>8687858
Being an alcoholic sounds exhausting. I get drunk every weekend with my friends and while I enjoy being drunk, the next day I want nothing to do with the stuff.
>>
>>8688597
this 100% this
>>
>>8688597

All communities need more people like you
>>
>>8687810
T

Sometimes- maybe every 4 or 5 weeks. I don't go to have any hookups though because that's a spook.
>>
File: 1330604519415.jpg (32KB, 311x315px) Image search: [Google]
1330604519415.jpg
32KB, 311x315px
>>8687810
>Bi
Never

If I'm going to get drunk or have some fun I do it at home with my husband, nothing at the club appealed to me when I was single and still nothing does now.
>>
>>8687810

>clubbing
never

>letter
A
>>
>>8688971

you aren't asexual. 'asexuals' don't exist, you're a virgin fuckup who can't get laid. You've never had any oppression, so stop trying to get in our movement

t. gay male
>>
>>8688515
Look up relaxation exercises.

For example:
Go to a space that socially stresses you out. Now tense up all your muscles and slowly relax them out whilst you breathe in and out. Your goal is to maintain that relaxed state, only tensing yourself when you have to. Interacting with others is a dance and any good dancer will tell you that being too tense will render you unable to read your partner whilst doing nothing will render you inactive.
Go outside, then to a public space, then to somewhere familiar where you can talk to strangers and then to somewhere foreign to you (i.e a club).

The thing about being a sperg is that we want to enjoy other people's company, but something within us does not let us; then throughout the years the tolerance for strangers plummets and our loneliness grows.
>>
>>8688988
that's the thing though, I have anxiety issues and this sorta stuff does help with them and I do it, I often do procedural muscle relaxation when I'm trying to get to sleep

...but this isn't an anxiety/stress thing. it's literally just that there's too much stimuli at once and I'd need to be either blindfolded or somehow completely deafened in order to think/speak etc. in a nightclub, the noise and lights just makes me slip hard into a pliant trance state where people can just pull me around and I don't resist or anything because there's nobody home
>>
>>8688982
nah, I bet asexuals exist, but I don't think they have a place in LGBT. they're even more invisible than bisexuals, and they aren't really fighting societal oppression, nor do they fit with the common cause of atypical gender/sex-specific behavior
>>
>>8687810
Never
G

When I was a lot younger and more naive and hiding in my bedroom watching Queer As Folk through headphones I would dream of being an adult and going with friends and dancing around having fun being a happy faggot.. but then I moved to a city for college and went to just a regular gay bar with a dance floor and realized how boring and rude and melodramatic most of those sort of faggots are, I can only imagine the club ones would be even worse. Who want's to dance around with a bunch of narcissists?
No thanks.
Turns out dirty gross dive bars are a lot more fun.
>>
>>8688633
>>8688881
>>8688899
Glad to see I'm not alone in this. The club scene is fucking garbage and the people who make it a big part of their life are fucking pathetic.

I wish there was a good way to meet other sane gay men, but it seems like everything that would be a good way to meet other gay dudes serves no purpose other than to help slutty faggots find other slutty faggots to have meaningless empty sex.

Anyone know of a viable way to meet gay men looking for a real relationship?

>>8688945
>my husband

Are you a guy? How'd you meet him?
>>
>>8687810
Bisexual

I've only had a good time once or twice but usually hate it and freak out and leave

I really want to give it a go though, I feel like if I was more confident with my looks and the club was playing actual good dance music i'd be way more into it. Planning a holiday to Berlin next year with a friend so may get into it then
>>
>>8687810
T (MtF)
I go clubbing about once a month with my best friend, it's fun and we have a good time, I like it, but it's too expensive to do more often than that.
>>
>>8687810
Can someone explain what the fuck is the point of going to nightvclubs or what the appeal is?

It seems to be a shitty overpriced place to get drunk and potentially hook up. Literally any other business that serves alcohol is a far more enjoyable way to enjoy a night out.
>>
>>8687810
G.
I'm too much of a self conscious loser to ever set foot outside.
>>
>>8689384
That kind of sucks. What about bars then?
>>
File: winona-diner.jpg (271KB, 737x1024px) Image search: [Google]
winona-diner.jpg
271KB, 737x1024px
>>8688876
I was drinking about four nights a week, and every time I went out, I was thinking about when, how, where I was going to get my next drink. I gave it up last Saturday after a bad night at the club. It was scary stuff, and I almost broke on Thursday after only five days of sobriety, I was going to trick my friends and tell them I was getting something from my house, when really I was going to get a drink, and then come out pretending like I had gotten something. But I didn't do it.

I'm glad I stopped before it was really too late.
>>
>>8689630
What's fun about clubbing? Seriously, I don't see how anyone can enjoy being in that environment,
>>
cisles. i go clubbing and to bars at least once a week, depending on if i have money or if there is a cool event going on.
>>
Is gay clubs a good place for a straight man to find beautiful traps/trannies?
I imagine that they like straight men so if they see me in a gay club they will automatically assume that i'm gay right?
>inb4: traps are gay
No they're not
>>
T: in closet but on HRT for a year

Rarely. maybe once every 2-3 months, I don't really like it but I like being drunk and if my friends are going i'll go for it. Don't really know how to dance so the closest I ever get is drunkenly flailing but I don't get too self conscious about it.
>>
>>8687810
I'm way too socially awkward to go clubbing lol
I've gone before but I need to get absolutely trashed to actually enjoy it.
>>
>>8687810
mtf, never
>>
Clubbing is for lesser beings
>letter
G
>>
>>8687810
I tried it once, didn't like it. I have never seen to appeal besides the music but I prefer to enjoy techno/house with headphones.
B
>>
>>8690060
Music, dancing, drinks, fun.
>>
>>8688327
>>8688515
Aghhh I should have known I wouldn't be the only one with this problem here!

Ugh I used to *text roleplay* going to clubs and I was sure I'd do it for real someday.
Eventually I realized that my sensory issues would be an obstacle. At this point I don't think it would be impossible for me to have a good time clubbing, but I know it will take some extra work.
>>
B
i did when i was 18-20 but it gets old pretty fast. i prefer moving between pubs/bars/restaurants now, but i live in sydney aus so there's not much nightlife anymore anyway.
>>
>>8689482
chill out faggot, don't be so uptight about clubbing and dancing. i don't like sluts or casual sex either but dancing to pop music while drunk with your gay friends is fun. if someone starts getting their hands on you just go somewhere else in the club or shank them
>>
>>8693860
>Music,

Shitty music that's too fucking loud

>dancing,

No thanks. I'm gay, but I'm not a faggot.

>drinks,

Overpriced and shit compared to a comfy dive bar

>fun.

Not my type of fun.

>>8693980
Dancing to shitty music isn't my thing, and all my friends are straight.
>>
File: NoFun.jpg (89KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
NoFun.jpg
89KB, 488x516px
>>8694264
Sounds like you're pic related.

Loosen up, don't be such a stick in the mud.
>>
>>8694272
Night clubs are the shitty kind of fun. Just because you have shit taste doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't like to have fun.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.