[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls are fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: claudia-gerini-sensuale.jpg (146KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
claudia-gerini-sensuale.jpg
146KB, 933x1400px
Has any one else expiriencing a kinda strange view on women after coming to terms with their tansness or whatever?

Like, I've not noticed I'll pay alot more attention to all of the "artificial" things certain women do to make themselves more feminine appearing, like for example -
My roommates and me where watching John wick 2 and this lady came on screen, and the moment she appeared, I started like, overanalyzing everything about her. Like her terrible square waisted, the way she wears a very specific dress to make her hips look wider, and when she's taking out her hairpin and fixing her hair and makeup and stuff, I honestly kinda cringed a little, like the same kinda cringe you get from lame guys trying to be alpha.

Like, I can't even look at women the same anymore. Especially when they have a crush on me or something, like - the ways they try to be cute and raise their voice higher and fix their posture when talking to me, like I've noticed I've always kinda been turned off by girls trying to be cute when they try to seduce me or whatever, and the more I think about it - the more I realize that I'm kinda seeing them as competition alittle.

Like, even this one super cute girl at work has this totally fake little cute laugh that kinda bugs me. Don't really know why. I'm not even on hormones yet either.
>>
>>8686850
angry hon kys
>>
>>8686850
A girl I know sneezed in an incredibly feminine, dainty way. I asked her how she did it like that. She just said it's now she sneezes.
>>
>>8686850
women do hyperfeminine stuff to attract men and live up to cultural ideals of femininity. it's nothing new. it's constraining, and feminists have been fighting against the kind of stuff you're noticing now for decades.
>>
>>8686873
Yea i get some girls are naturally like that, but i've noticed that when alot of girls talk to me they'll be all dainty and speak in a higher voice, and be flirty and stuff - but when they talk to their friends about something stupid or other guys at work they'll generally say very little and be alot less graceful. And alot of girls seem to find ways to interject themselves into unrelated subjects, and it can be pretty embarrassing sometimes because they look like attention whores.

I don't even think i can date girls anymore, men are just so much more comforting and selfless.

>>8686893
im not necessarily saying any of its bad, or that i don't like it ( my roomate kinda told me i act the same way when i get drunk ), but - I feel kinda like a veil has been lifted and that most women are smoke and mirrors. Maybe i've just spent to much time around guys or something.
>>
>>8686850
nigga you gay
>>
>>8686850
yeah
and its also since I no longer have lust for them

and it happened even before I was on mones
>>
File: 2_1.jpg (541KB, 1000x765px) Image search: [Google]
2_1.jpg
541KB, 1000x765px
>>8686953
yea, a lot of what women do to uphold femininity is invisible to guys -- which is very much by design. we're not supposed to be open about it. for example, right pic is what a lot of guys think of as no makeup, when left pic is actually no makeup. like most people who don't know the tricks or see the process, you've grown up believing the illusion.
>>
>>8686850
nigga you just jelly they do naturally what you cant even with effort lmao

why are hons so fucking self unaware
>>
>>8686970
well, yes and no. I can still kiss girls and makeout. I'de even eat them out if i knew what i was doing. Just don't really like fucking them, and being in a relationship with them is honestly taxing, since it seems we both want the other person to be a man.

>>8686993
yea, i think i started realizing it when my female roommate was asking if a certain tattoo idea was too masculine, its strange to think about the way were tought to socialize differently. I remember when i was growing my hair out for the umpteenth time that i was too afraid of styling it too much because of the gay comments, while women have had almost the exact opposite, being called too masc or something for not dressing up enough. and i noticed my roomate started liking me alot less the more fem i started being around her when we were drunk, like at first she was supportive - but she got more distant the more it sank in.

>>8686997
I am jelly, jelly as fuck honest. Sorry if i came off too aggressive, i guess i was just venting or something.
>>
>>8686953
>i've noticed that when alot of girls talk to me they'll be all dainty and speak in a higher voice, and be flirty and stuff - but when they talk to their friends about something stupid or other guys at work they'll generally say very little and be alot less graceful
incidentally, op, if you notice this start to change around you, that's a good indicator you're passing. the first set of behaviors is for mixed company, the second for female company and/or male friends. women code switch all the time
>>
File: nic.png (27KB, 572x177px) Image search: [Google]
nic.png
27KB, 572x177px
Cis women are boring but I'm a faggot what do I know
>>
>>8687075
*close friends, not male friends (but the close friends could be male)
>>
File: 1458525694686.gif (543KB, 1124x2172px) Image search: [Google]
1458525694686.gif
543KB, 1124x2172px
>>8687058
>kissing girl
>fucking girl
>wants to transition

is pic related you?
you should probably stick to crossdressing cause you aren't trans for shit
>>
>>8687058
>its strange to think about the way were tought to socialize differently.
I wish I knew more about this. I'm so bad at spotting it myself.
>>
>>8687075
yea, my "bestie" at work who just gave me a bunch of clothes (though she's delusional becouse she wears extra small and im a large in women being 5'9) and we've gotten alot closer after she interrigated me into telling her all my secrets.

But im not even really out at work or on hormones or anything. Plus, the best "compliment" i've ever really gotten from anyone is my manager saying i look like sigourney weaver from aliens lol. Im definitely a twinkhon.
>>
>>8687102
The True Face of AGP
>>
>>8687102
nah, i don't look that bad lol. I've never perused women but they've perused me. I've always been bi. Plus i honestly hate crossdressing since i just cant get past how muscular my upper body has gotten over the last few years. I really don't feel comfortable in some of those hyper feminine outfits that most people seem to be attracted to. It even took a little while to start wearing shorts around the house since i was afraid of my roomate making fun of my shaved legs.

Plus, how could i ever be certain that this was the right path without losing my virginity to a woman? I thought that my desire to be a woman was from not having had sex yet, so i got laid. If anything it's been very eye opening. And some (not all ) girls are cute enough to kiss.
>>
>>8687077
Too bad for them, I'll just have to stick with men!
>>
>>8687104
get cis female friends
>>
>>8687113
he's not AGP, he's a straight cis fetishist not even on hrt

he won't ever go on hrt because he's not trans. and shouldn't call himself that or ask us for advice
>>
>>8687102
>you aren't trans for shit
Wrong.
>>
>>8687137
>getting his dick hard over how women just die to fuck him without any effort on his side

thank you, delusional straight hetshit
>>
>>8687145
>she's not AGP
>she's a straight cis fetishist
???
>>
File: Stefoknee-5.jpg (133KB, 488x252px) Image search: [Google]
Stefoknee-5.jpg
133KB, 488x252px
>>8687137
most transwomen live and die virgins, and if they do lose their virginity it's never by using their dick in a penetrative way

those who do are 50 year old hons who transition after having a wife and 5 children, which is probably your future, for the sake of not identity, nor dysphoria, but realizing their sick straight fetishies like pic related
>>
>>8686953
>they'll be all dainty and speak in a higher voice, and be flirty and stuff
I'm mtf and I do that myself with guys I like. It's not something I do consciously, it just kind of happens, but sometimes I notice myself doing it.
>>
>>8687158
>she

nice edit hon
>>
>>8687175
same, I do that if I talk to gay guys. Guess them speaking in gay voice makes me lower my inhibition and act more like myself.

But not OP. he's not legitimate. Did op ask even once how to get on hrt?
Do you think he will, even when he learns that it kills his dick and sex drive? lmao. never.
>>
>>8687171
>tfw
>be a transwoman
>not a virgin
>had PIV sex - a man's penis in my (neo)vagina
>>
>>8687171
yea, well thats kinda why i saw a therapist. Honestly, sometimes these feelings get really bad, but if i get drunk enough and hang out with my friends i feel like i have a chance at a regular life sometimes.

Honestly, i started seeing a therapist because i knew if i didn't address these feelings and desires now - i would probably end up just like them. If your dysphoria is so bad that you'll never know love and die a virgin, i really feel sorry for you.

>>8687155
I guess people are right when they say your all a bunch of mentally ill crazies. You don't seem to have any sense of common decency. This is the reason people hate you, and one of the many small reasons i hate to be associated with people like you.
>>
File: 0f4.jpg (14KB, 315x327px) Image search: [Google]
0f4.jpg
14KB, 315x327px
>>8687200
that cunts too if you know what I man
>>
>>8687208
>mistaking sex for love
>calling transgender crazy and indecent because they called him out on his fetishist attitude

whoa, watch out. the bear gets mangry
>>
>>8687182
>But not OP. he's not legitimate.
yea, i used to listen to recordings of myself and realize how gay i sound naturally- so i kinda hide it. I only act like that when im drunk, my male roomate tells me i remind him of his gf when we get drunk together.
>Did op ask even once how to get on hrt?
i didn't ask because i know how to. I just finished my sixth session with a gender therapist and i told her i want to continue to see her even though she wrote me a letter and all that stuff. Im just waiting on my next visit to the dr. guy to start, and im told the health insurance will cover anti androgens, but not the estrogen. Plus im kinda excited to see what my blood test results came back as.
Do you think he will, even when he learns that it kills his dick and sex drive? lmao. never.
Of course i know all of that. I've only actually had sex with one girl. My sex drive died after i stopped masturbating. Im thinking about hooking up with another guy though, just because the first guy basically took me out on a date and bought me a pizza and stuff.

I think alot of you would have alot better luck romantically if you were better people :(
>>
I miss when this was a good thread
>>
>>8687200
Congrats, you had penis in penis sex
>>
>>8687265
that would be never lmao
>>
File: minismaug.png (22KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
minismaug.png
22KB, 100x100px
>>8686850
>Like like, like, like, Like, like, like, Like, like
Excellent vocabulary you got there, my man.
>>
File: 1501669688989.jpg (28KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1501669688989.jpg
28KB, 313x334px
>All women pretend to be fake and feminine to seduce me!
How about you shove your blanket assessment of half the human race up your gaping ass
t. Angry bulldyke
>>
>>8687395
>blanket assessment of half the human race up
I would chalk it up to his male upbringing tbqh my man.
>>
File: 51Sw-vUMpUL._SX300_.jpg (20KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
51Sw-vUMpUL._SX300_.jpg
20KB, 300x253px
>>8687270
tfw no qt post op trap gf with inverted penis to put my penis in
>>
>>8686850

maybe looking to actors for examples of natural human behavior is actually a pretty shit way to determine trends
>>
>>8686850
>I'm not even on hormones yet either.

I can tell by your entitlement and weird sexual obsession with women's behavior to be honest.

t. annoyed MtF
>>
>>8687435
kys my man.
>>
>>8687478
I'm not a man, just don't like this creepy weird blaming of women for being "teases" when really they're just doing normal everyday shit.
>>
>>8687508
>I'm not a man
you've got the woman's ability justify anything and blame everything on somebody else down to a t
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.