[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this picture accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13

File: 1498077624871.jpg (45KB, 702x605px) Image search: [Google]
1498077624871.jpg
45KB, 702x605px
Is this picture accurate?
>>
>>8684760
Yes
>>
>>8684760
more or less tbhon
>>
>>8684760
no
nobody here seems to know anything about anything early trans related
>>
File: 3-girl-interrupted.gif (982KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
3-girl-interrupted.gif
982KB, 500x250px
>>8684809
Sadly this is true. You just get a dadbod and narrow hips like everyone else.
>>
>>8684760
well person on the right is literally a woman, so i'm gonna go with no on this one
>>
>>8684760
the one on the right is wearing hose layered over pads????????????
>>
P much tbhon
>>
>>8684809
Isnt that a guy?
>>
>>8684809
those shoulders. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish I could go back in tim, so I could escape honderalla eternity.
>>
>>8684809
eli has wide hips though
>>
Are those RuGirls? Looks like Alaska on the right.
>>
File: 1385208252460.jpg (20KB, 361x371px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252460.jpg
20KB, 361x371px
>>8684760
>Is this picture accurate?
Somewhat, not entirely. The person on the right has had BBL/butt injections, and is using the "put all of my bodyweight on one leg and shift one hip out, so my hips look way more curvy than they actually are" trick.

>>8684809
Uhhhh Eli has nice (not great, but nice) hips, plus she has female pelvic tilt..... hot af
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>8685123
Carth, why don't you tell people upfront that you're a brownskinned manlet of 5'10 before you hit them up?
>>
>>8685146
>why dont you talk to people before you talk to people?

You havin a giggle there m8?

I always link my pics at the beginning of convo regardless if I am adding or they are adding. If they have questions they can ask. Aint been no drought faM (:
>>
>>8685123
you dont know shit and have never met a tranny in your life. if you had, you'd also have in addition to the medals for being "shortest black man," "shitskin basement dweller honorary," "most pseudointellectual /lgbt/ poster," and "merit badge in being a cuck" you can earn the "i dont know shit about transgender culture, but if i did id be letting a hung tranny bottom out in my ass" award for excellence in faggotry. srsly carth where are the pictures of your pink distended, prolapsed anus after a long night of getting reamed hard by transwomen who are more dominant than you? because you are 100% a bottom, ive never heard an alpha top talk like such a fuckin baby bitch

hannibal wasnt a nigger, carth, he wasnt a nigger. cant identify with a light skinned african who had southern european features when youre an ashy, big fat lipped orangutan lookin subsaharan monkey.
>>
>>8685123
The person on the right is a drag queen wearing hip pads. None of that is his actual body.
>>
>>8685123
>plus she has female pelvic tilt.
How can you spot that with all her clothes on?
>>
>>8685287
she doesnt have female pelvic tilt. carth has never learned anatomy and doesnt know anything about drag queens and trans using padding underneath hose or tights
>>8685269
>>8684898
see above
>>
File: new-feminism-01.jpg (293KB, 1159x1739px) Image search: [Google]
new-feminism-01.jpg
293KB, 1159x1739px
>>8685287
>>8685299
Here's a better pic.
>>
>>8685299
The person in OP pic is clear wearing pads, but Eli is not a drag queen and does not wear them. And the actual width of the hips is not necessarily indicative of female pelvic tilt. Pelvic tilt actually changes pretty easily for teenage transitioners on E.
>>
>>8685366
Eli started estrogen at 15 after only having been only blockers for half a year.
>>
File: height_illusion.png (9KB, 220x319px) Image search: [Google]
height_illusion.png
9KB, 220x319px
>>8685371
I know Eli IRL and I'm pretty sure that's not true, she started blockers at 12 or 13 iirc. Pelvic tilt is just this.
>>
>>8685379
>belly protruding forward, ass backward
I guess I have a pelvic tilt too tbqh.
>>
>>8685379
>I know Eli IRL
How? What is she like?
>>
>>8685401
She's just an activist who talks a lot about politics and things she finds annoying about cis people and other trans people. Basically what you see on her Facebook and Tumblr is what you get. She makes Youtube videos now if you want to get a better sense of her.
>>
File: 0.png (2MB, 1900x1212px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
2MB, 1900x1212px
>>
File: 1385208252414.jpg (119KB, 550x398px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252414.jpg
119KB, 550x398px
>>8685247
So is this delightful person I have had the pleasure of rustling Drakeposter? They seem real bent out of shape, its almost as if I fucked their bitch :^)

>>8685269
>The person on the right is a drag queen wearing hip pads. None of that is his actual body
OK I could see that the effects were contrived. I thought it was surgery, but its really just pads under skin colored legging. Hard to tell in a low quality pic such as that, but I could clearly tell it was contrived. They are also, as I said above, using the weight shift trick.

>>8685287
>How can you spot that with all her clothes on?
In this >>8684809 pic you can somewhat see it, not extremely well, but I already know its there because of other pics I have seen of her. The one that shows it the best is that group photo she is in where she is standing to the side, it has that person in a wheelchair in the front row. I dont have the pic, but you can see it clearly in that pic. It is tough to see when fully clothed, but because Eli wears tight skinny jeans its easier to make out.

>>8685299
>carth has never learned anatomy and doesnt know anything
I know it made you immensely happy to start proudly blathering on about how you tricked me with a pic of a non transitioning drag queen; but you should probably display that you have basic reading comprehension before you get too far ahead of yourself.... just a thought.
>>
>>8684760
what's the source on this?
>>
>>8685459
shut up nigger im a tranny not some random namefag on this shitcunt board
>>
>>8685727
>shut up nigger im a tranny
How very ladylike of you :^)
>>
>>8685459
>In this >>8684809 pic you can somewhat see it, not extremely well,
Describe what does it look like, exactly? Is her protruding tummy somewhat an indication of the tilt?
Better yet I would appreciate a pic where her bod is compared to a cis guy so I could picture a little better what you are talking about, my man.
>>
>>8685737
why act like a lady when absolute shit like you posts here and lowers the bar completely

if you want me to be civilized and treat you like anything less than subhuman, repent of your disgusting ways
>>
>>8685737
Telling that, like so many of the worse kind of chaser, Carth resorts to attacking trans people's status as women when he argues with them.
>>
More like tranny vs cis girl lmao
>>
File: pink.jpg (70KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
pink.jpg
70KB, 500x750px
>>8685787
He doesn't see us as women, that was pretty clear from the start.
>>
>>8685459
Why are you even here? You're so ignorant, and that is a big indicator of how you probably interact with neurotic transwomen... If you don't understand them, it is just that much more difficult to gain their trust.
>>
File: Female pelvic tilt.jpg (149KB, 1020x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Female pelvic tilt.jpg
149KB, 1020x1190px
>>8685765
Hi, thx for keeping your reply on topic (:

Here is a pic to better illustrate male vs female pelvic positioning. It is less clear in overweight/fully clothed people, but pelvic tilt definitely affects how feminine you look when you walk. Also it is something that "late" transitioners can develop.... assuming they arent hambeasts. I know of a very cute trans girl that started to transition at 19 and she is now 22 and her pelvic tilt has been very noticeable for a while.
>>
>>8685787
>>8685847
im hoping if i keep calling him a nigger he will devolve into further slurs and insensitivity, aka his true nature as a shallow, boring chaser with deep set anger towards sex objects he can never possess

>>8685891
shut up nigger. this /tttt/ not /carthscomingoutblog/, hon
>>
File: 1385208252453.jpg (107KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252453.jpg
107KB, 693x712px
>>8685899
>im hoping if i keep calling him a nigger he will devolve into further slurs and insensitivity
Well I mean the music I listen to is pretty much "nigga this, nigga that, nigga lets sell some crack" so if you think I am getting rustled by you in the slightest I am not. I am more intrigued at how angry and hate filled you have gotten over me. I am aware I have this power, but I need to study the dynamics of it more closely so that I may weaponize it for predictable future results :^)

If calling me a nigger, manlet, poor, cant get any pussy, etc makes you feel better then by all means have at it. You literally have my permission, I am sure others here wont mind if you send hate and abuse my way either..... Tbh I kinda like the attention (:
>>
>>8685930
>the music I listen to is pretty much "nigga this, nigga that, nigga lets sell some crack"
so you listen to childish, old gangster rap?

>I am more intrigued at how angry and hate filled you have gotten over me
hate is an easy thing. like nails on a chalkboard a human cant stand the stench of garbage, shit, and piss. you are an absolutely worthless, pointless person and deserve ridicule. you are like garbage, and no one misses the smell when the garbage is removed.

>I am aware I have this power,
severe retardation is no power.

>I need to study the dynamics of it more closely so that I may weaponize it for predictable future results :^)
you unconsciously pissing off transgender people to the point that they avoid you should be used to its fullest extent so no one ever has to deal with your oblivious projections ever again. go for it, drive them all away; they deserve to know that a stinky, nigger manlet will try his gay fedora tactics and then has a 3 in. pseudopenis. all of these things are huge red flags, but i encourage you to step up your autism game and make yourself even more unattractive

>makes you feel better then by all means have at it.
dont need to feel better. i enjoy being cruel but it doesnt create my total happiness, and i take no pleasure in the act itself. i neither feel good nor bad poisoning ants or shooting a deer. it just must be done. the pest must be killed and the carcass must be eaten. i have joy because i am sincerely better than you, and so are all the other transgender women here. even the honiest of hons has a better life than you. i take solace in that.

>Tbh I kinda like the attention (:
transition already, you sick fuck. men who say this are less than beta, less than a man
>>
>>8685963
As much of a jerk as carth can be you just seem psycho.
>>
File: pptapt.gif (9KB, 320x276px) Image search: [Google]
pptapt.gif
9KB, 320x276px
>>8685891
Thanks for elaborating. The guys's bodies almost resemble someone with the posterior tilt while the female tilt is like an anterior tilt.
Mine was always like the latter even before hormones but it's kinda wasted on me because my hips aren't very wide tbqh familia.
>>
>>8686017
stop sameposting carth. only you would be dumb enough to take trolling at face value
>>
File: cha.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cha.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>8685963
>the pest must be killed and the carcass must be eaten
Sounds like lyrics by some death metal band.
>>
>>8684760
Alaska looked so shit in that vid
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.